BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
One of my favorites!! It made my makeup last the whole day! Definitely recommend buying it!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Baker, WV
Love this stuff. I like spraying it on my face after I get done with makeup or even before.
Macayla S.
Macayla S.
Love using this before putting my makeup on! Totally hides pores and feels nice and light!!
Saman S.
Saman S.
High Point, NC
I like it ❤️❤️ work good ❤️help me set my makeup for long time and it didn't messy anything
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.
You get the same effect with the E.L.F brand. So don't spend the money if you don't need to
Sonia Jasmine G.
Sonia Jasmine G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I use this almost every day , I always buy more and more of this spray it's one of my favs!
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
I love this setting spray it is my favorite. it smells so good and isn't that exspensive///
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
It is so amazing for your face and for eyeshadow to make it metallic! I highly recommend it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Duluth, GA
I have this and I love it it's an amazing product that adds a beautiful glow to your skin .
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Lake Worth, FL
Best setting spray ever! Doesn't streak the makeup, and gives a glowy (not greasy) finish.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.