BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
This is a good product if you use it correctly. I thought it was a primer but I think it works better as a setting spray over powder. I just spray it on after my foundation and it helps it stick. It's not my favorite on the market but it does the trick.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Kasey S.
This is my all time go to. An oldie but goodie if u will. This stuff is literally amazing. It preps and primes your skin, sets the makeup, it also is great for wetting ur eyeshadow brush when you do metallic eye shadows to give it that extra va va voom!
Sunaed R.
This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a cult classic for a reason! I can't do my makeup with out it. This gives you a dewy finish at the end of your makeup and takes away your powder residue after setting your face or adding highlighter. A true must have that shouldn't be passed up!
Jonna S.
Tenafly, NJ
The most amazing makeup product ever!! I use it before my foundation to make it blend nicer and when I'm done with my makeup to make it last all day! This spray makes my makeup last for more than 12 hours, amazing
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very versatile finishing spray. Can use this to build up intensity on a shimmery shadow. I always go back to this product when my makeup is looking dry this fixes my makeup look and makes it look more dewy and natural. Have repurchased this many times.
Erica M.
Hoffman Estates, IL
this stuff is amazing i use it before applying makeup and after and it leaves my skin with a beautiful dewy glow. it makes my skin feel so hydrated and it smells really good. i also use it to wet shimmer shadows to make them pop more its a very versatile product. but it is not a setting spray its a mineral water mist so it will make you makeup run if you spray too close to be careful
cindy r.
Hayward
i love this it makes your makeup look flawless and it refreshens your face its affordable and they have it in travel size just in case you dont want  to buy the full size it makes your makeup look smooth i would totally repurchase this product. go try it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.