Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

I don't think there is a makeup lover out there that hasn't gone through bottle after bottle of fix+. This stuff has a nice refreshing smell to it and can be used for anything.
Julia M.
Julia M.

An excellent setting spray, keeps my make up long lasting and doesn't sweat off especially during humid days. There is so much product in the bottle, one spray goes a long way!
Dana O.
Dana O.

I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL

Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok

I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
sierra l.
sierra l.

I have been wanting to try this i heard some good reviews but i wonder if i works great with oliy skin and acne prone skin let me no guys if you have tried it and it was awesome
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA

The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Heather F.
Heather F.

Love Mac and this product. I received this in my IPSY box and have loved using this. I plan on repurchasing this from an online store. I highly recommend this product to women.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ

Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Sullivan City, TX

Honestly this is the best this makes your face look like your skin. There is none better that this one its a supper good product I recommend for everyone to get or try at least.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.