Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Ana Carolina I.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA

I particularly do not like this product because when I walk it seems that it burned my skin, the other day it turned reddish, my skin is a little sensitive so this product is definitely not for sensitive skin.
Nina J.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN

This is a very good skin prep for applying makeup.. When used in the summertime I like to put it in the fridge so that it gives me a refreshing mist before applying my foundation or after if I'm out and about.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Jeffersonville, IN

I am in love with MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + it helps hide my pores and leaves my skin smooth with a natural finish! I will never wear makeup without it again, it truly makes your makeup stay on and last longer.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, Ontario

This is a great primer. It is great for any of skin and really is a great base for foundation and helps keep makeup in place for the entire day. Such a great product, I would definitely recommend it to others.
ana g.
ana g.

Best thing on earth. It holds my makeup in place all day . i would buy it again and definitely recommend it . i love how the packaging is simple but also great. No need for improvement its good the way it is .
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV

I got this in the smaller bottle. It smells very plesant. I use to prime my face and to wet my brush to make eyeshadows more pigmanted. I love this stuff. Need to get the bigger bottle bc mine is almost empty.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Salem, Wi

This is so good at making your face dewy and healthy looking for that summertime glow. It definitely does not make tour makeup last any longer though so be sure to set your foundation with powder before using!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Amarillo, TX

I was never one that thought I needed a finishing spray but over time my skin become more oily and it was apperant it was time to use one. So I purchased Mac fix+ and I wouldn't consider buying another product
Daniela B.
Daniela B.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA

This smells great and also keeps makeup where it's supposed to be. I spritz an eyeliner or angle brush with this spray, dip into a powder product and it helps create anew eyeliner or brow liner that stays put.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.