Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Teresa F.
Teresa F.

This product is a holy grail product for people with dry to normal skin types. It contains the perfect amount of product to last for a few months and it gives makeup such a natural, Dewey finish.
Tatianna D.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna, OH

This product is everything! I apply it before doing my makeup to make sure my skin is hydrated. Then I use it after I'm done to set my makeup and it last all day. It's definitely worth the money!
Zakira P.
Zakira P.

This product is worth all the hype, it keeps your makeup lasting all day. It gives your skin a nice dewy finish, and if you spray it on your brushes it makes your eyeshadows look more pigmented.
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS

I love this stuff. It always stays in my kitchen. It helps brighten my makeup look & takes away the powder look since I always top my base with powder. It's good for hydrating your skin as well.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this spray! It's multi use which I love. I use it as a base for my primer, I spray it on my brush before I apply highlighter and it's obviously a great setting spray. One of my holy grails!
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA

I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Bethaly M.
Bethaly M.
Surrey, BC

My makeup bag is not complete without this product! I use this to prime my face, to set my face and it's also great to spray onto your eyeshadow brush to help your eyeshadows appear more foiled.
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.

This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA

Honestly who doesn't love fix +?? This stuff is amazing as a setting spray. I also love to use it to jazz up my shimmer shadow or my highlighter..this is by far a product I can not live without
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.

This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.