BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I’ve brought this once and I personally didn’t feel like it work my makeup still would shift if I didn’t use primer and this is suppose to be a prep and prim and on top of it I felt like it was expensive I wouldn’t recommend this
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Originally purchased this from Macy's. I have had the same bottle for about 2 years now and I'm barely even halfway through... a little bit of this definitely goes a long way. I do not use this to set makeup, but rather underneath my makeup to really make everything appear HD and especially to get that highlight popping.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
I have other setting sprays that I use, but as far as this product, I use it mostly for wetting my brushes for glitter and pigments. It really makes them pop on my eyes or lips. I highly recommend this product! The only con I have is MAC tests on animals and I tend to prefer products and companies that don’t test on animals.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Love mac prep and prime for all uses. It makes my makeup stay on all day and is matte as well
Which I love. I would recommend for dry and combination skin to wear and would definitely buy it again. Would recommend to a friend.
Angel H.
This primer is great. It makes my pores look smaller and it smooths out my skin on my face before I apply foundation and concealer. It’s worth the price. I received it in Birchbox. I would definitely buy the full size product.
Jeyo R.
Garden Grove, CA
This stuff is AMAZING!!! You can use it as a spray primer for your face, or you can use it as a setting spray, or you can use it as both. I use it as both and it is just AMAZING! It not only keeps my makeup on my face, but it also makes my face look flawless! The sprayer on this bottle is just awesome! The mist is an actual mist and not an annoying spray.
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
On my second bottle in the last 3 months! So, yes I love, yes I recommend this is a must in my everyday makeup routine! This is so great for us dry girls after we pout any powder on our face to sort of break that up and sinks into the skin so we dont look dry! Great for sensitive skin too. Amazing for oily as well. This is so so good for foiling eye shadows! Just spritz on your brush and those shimmers/metallics just became INSANELY intense!
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
I got the small version first because I have heard soooo much about it I will go back and get the full size i put it on after I wash my face so it feels refreshing :) I also use it on my brushes to make mhy eyeshades more pigmented it's def a must have for me I use  NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte Finish after all that
Amanda C.
East Hartford,CT
I love this because I use this for my eyebrows and it keeps it looking like I just did it all day. It has a nice natural glow that it gives your face. I know that because I use this all the time. I definitely recommend this
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I purchased this product from the Mac counter inside of a local Macy's. It was a bit more expensive than I had initially thought it would be because It doesn't really have a scent; nor does it have truly sticky residue. I have used it to sprits my face before and after applying my full face. Additionally I use to to make my eyeshadows more pigmented along with putting it on a blank palette with eyeshadow fall out to make a liquid liner!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.