BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Monica S.
Columbia, MD
I always have a bottle. I use it for tons of things...,moisten my face for makeup, spraying eyeshadow brushes, spraying after I'm done with my makeup etc. it doesn't make your makeup stay longer, but it'll make that powdery look on your face look much smoother. I do wish the sprayer was a finer mist and it was cheaper.
Ana N.
Este producto es espectacular, te deja la piel radiante, humectada y preparada para la aplicación del maquillaje, lo recomiendo para cuando te vas a maquillar bastante pesado, pero de ser posible usarlo cada vez que te maquilles.!
Faith A.
I loooove this priming spray for so many reasons. For starters I adore the mist. Tiny droplets that disperse evenly over the face. I think the most is half the reason why it sets down powder so nicely. I also like the refreshing cucumber smell and do feel like it calms my sensitive skin. I will continue to repurchase.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL
To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Hannah C.
Everyone needs Fix+ in their collection because it does so many things. Fix+ is good for any skin type but I personally think it would be best for dry skin because it helps take away how dry a foundation can look on the skin.
Roxana C.
Anaheim, CA
I like to use the prep and prime for a variety of things. Before i want to put on shimmery eye shadow i spray this on my brush and it helps to accentuate the product. Before and after doing my face makeup i use this and it works wonders! i have fairly dry skin so i need whatever can add moisture back into my skin.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a classic product, and it never fails me. It does a great job at setting my makeup, and the bottle lasts a while. I really love that they finally came out with fragrances ones! The coconut is my fave! The only issue I’ve ever had with this is it camel spits when it’s almost out... but that’s just a sign it’s time for a new bottle!
Venus F.
Melbourne , FL
It's on my love list for sure. I never used primer before and using it makes a world of difference. I've tried a few different brands and this seems to work the best. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends!
Tania Z.
Chatsworth
I know it's not an actual setting spray but I still find it does help my makeup stay on when I use this ,but most of all I love how hydrating it feels when you're done with your makeup or when you feel your makeup heavy and cakey . This is amazing to (fix) your powder when it looks real dry I just love my fix plus!
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
This product is an absolute must have in your kit or makeup bag. Its so versatile, fulfilling different functions during your makeup application. Whether it be foiling an eyeshadow, adding an extra glow to your fave, setting your makeup, or dampening your brush, this is what tour using to accomplish that. The best!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.