Add a Photo

Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA
April 7, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I hear that this setting spray is amazing I wanna get it sooo bad!! I use urban decay and I love that too
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Light mist to give you that free look
Long lasting that enhance my look
Natural and I must recommend this
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
July 18, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best out there I've tried several and there is nothing like Mac setting spray I love it I use it everyday
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Spray this baby on my face before and after doing my makeup when I'm getting extra glam for a wedding etc
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA
June 30, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Worked and helped my make up stay on most of the day. The best I've used in a while. Would try this again
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca
Jan. 18, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix spray is the best. i like how my makeup looka after spraying it once i. done applying everyrhing.
Jana B.
Jana B.
May 25, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this setting spray! My make up is staying on the whole day! Can't imagine live without it!
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN
My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL
June 30, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.