BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
I don't own thee product but my sister in law does it works super great I will soon be buying it!
Yahaira H.
Yahaira H.
I like to use this fix plus as a primer, and also after applying foundation to make it more dewy.
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Streetsboro, OH
Love it leaves your face feeling like fresh and won't have to worry about your make up messing up
Angela L.
Angela L.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
Sugar Land, TX
Love macs fix plus !! It sets your makeup real good !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !!❤️❤️
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA
This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
America G.
America G.
Indio, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix is amazing it works very well and makes my makeup last forever especially on a sunny day
Shelbie D.
Shelbie D.
Awesome product makes your make up look so refreshed and perfect I've used probably 5 bottles (:
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.