Add a Photo

Photos (550)
lisdeys b.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO

Fabulous, for my skin, prone to acne, protects me from all the bad that can make the makeup, is a luxury product, it is nothing economic, but its price is worth it. I recommend it.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD

I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA

This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.

This is holy grail! It certainly has different functions as obviously stated in the name. But seriously this has helped my skin hydrate and it helps my make up stay and look fresh.
Abbey P.
Abbey P.
Franklin, OH

This primer keeps my makeup on all day and smells amazing!! It sprays out in a perfect mist that overs your whole face! It gives a natural finish and i highly suggest it to anyone
This product is GREAT for making your Metallic eyeshadow brighter, a great spray to prime with and a great finishing spray! Packaging is a frosted plastic bottle, easy for travel.
Elena K.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA

This facial spray works amazingly. Never had any problems with it always helps my makeup stay put throughout the day. I already have used a few bottles only finishing spray I use.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely loved this product, it lasted me a long time and really helped set the face. I could always count on the fact that my makeup would last all day without any touch ups.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Edgewater, MD

Oh jeez what can't I say about Mac Fix spray. I love it and use it multiple times during the application of all my make up. It really works at keeping your makeup on and in place.
Erika H.
Erika H.

This product is wonderful, after I use foundation it goes on sometimes even use a little in my makeup while blending out it. Feels flawless! Recommended to everyone of my friends!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.