Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
The smell is amazing I love to just spray it on my face but I love it even more for after I powder my face this product helps to not look like you have so much powder on
Daizi P.
Daizi P.

IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Madison B.
Madison B.
Palmdale, CA

This product is amazing really sets your makeup and helps it stay ALL day long. You can else spray your brush and it will help intensify shimmery eyeshadows or pigments.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Cary, IL

I Love this product! I really love to use it to refresh my face and make up or to apply it on my eye shadow brush before I use my eye shadow to help bring out the color.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA

Omg! Si quieres que tu maquillaje luzca perfecto esto es lo que debes usar, lo compro grande o pequeño pero siempre lo tengo, My Makeup look perfect with this product...
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , Pa

Who doesn't love this stuff. I like to get the mini ones. I use it when my makeup is done it lasts most of the day. And just makes my face feel refreshed and not cakey.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau claire, Wi

I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Vancouver

I LOVE fix+!! Not only do I love to use it to set my makeup but when I want to foil my eyeshadow I'll use it on my brush! Or to add some moisture onto my beauty blender
Bru A.
Bru A.
Union, NJ

Must have in every single makeup collection or makeup freelance kit. For all skin types and the only con is it doesn't come in a bigger size I go through two in a month
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

this is a must have for my everyday makeup I always have so set my face with this, it gives you a nice dewy look and it makes your face look smooth and not like a cake.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.