MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Angela O.
Angela O.
Pell City, AL
Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
June 19, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Tina D.
Tina D.
I love this product it doesn't leave your face feeling dry. It doesn't leave any residue on your face.
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA
Aug. 12, 2016, 5:06 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
July 9, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this! How many times I have had to fix or redo my makeup before discovering this awesome spray.
shames a.
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI
July 20, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I need this product in my life forever I'm just in love I can't live without it very good product to use
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT
June 21, 2016, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Melts your makeup into your skin! Looks so good and makes all your makeup last and look fresh all day!
Teanna S.
Teanna S.
Saint Paul
Really makes your makeup stay all day! Also doesn't dry out your skin which I naturally have dry skin!
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
it's fabulous. makes the makeup and Pigment perfectly set in a very good way. I recommend it very well
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.