BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
This product is the best, and the makeup lasts all night. It is the best fixer of all.
Marcia M.
Marcia M.
Cannot do my makeup without this product it's definitely
My holy grail ! And I love it
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Montgomery, AL
Love Mac's Prep + Prime! Great for the summer months! Keeps my makeup in place all day
Sky H.
Sky H.
Alhambra, CA
Love it!! The best
Obsessed with this I feel like everyone needs this in they're lives
ella b.
ella b.
Walpole, NH
Worked pretty well. Small enough bottle to carry. See through. Doesn't last very long.
Shellie W.
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
I love this finishing spray. It is like a cool must that sets your makeup for all day!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this setting spray... it keeps my make up in place all day without a weird smell!
Heather I.
Heather I.
Overall a great setting spray! Touches up my foundation and leaves a nice dewy finish!
Yael M.
Yael M.
I love this I spray it sometimes on my brushes to create a wet look for the eyshadows
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Omggggg Niceee Settingg Sprayyy !! Last Longss For Hoursss .... Nice Packagingg .....
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.