Add a Photo

Photos (367)
Audrea G.
Audrea G.
Los Angeles, CA

I just got this a couple of days ago and my god the pay for this was worth it. After applying my Mac highlighter and deleting it with this spray made my make up dewy and so glowy!! Love
Heather J.
Heather J.
Denton, TX

So it isn't a make up setter, it still wears off quickly.. The main purpose I have found to use it, is to rid myself of the caky look you sometimes get when beating your face full glam.
priyaa g.
priyaa g.

I use it at the end of my makeup. i found with some foundations its not the best, it makes me look too oil but with most foundation makes it all blend together and makes it stay all day
Hana F.
Hana F.

I love using this to set my makeup. It helps make your makeup look softer and less cakey. Smells fresh. I wish they'd bring back the limited edition ones with all the different scents.
Anna S.
Anna S.

Good base prep, held up well during the entirety of an english wedding (sun to rain to almost snow), had to blot a bit, but skin felt smooth & not irritated (very sensitive skin here).
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I bought this with my sister just because it's not bad it's easy to use it's easy to apply the price is OK it does last long would I buy this again no. It does what it's supposed to do
Kelly K.
Kelly K.

One of my favorite setting sprays! I use this when I want to make my shimmery eye shadow pop. I dip my brush in the shadow and spray this on the brush. I do the same with my highlight!
Sierra E.
Sierra E.

In love with this product. I cannot get over how refreshed my face feels when I put this on. It keeps my makeup light and fresh all day without wearing off. This is my beauty favorite.
Elisa R.
Elisa R.

El mejor fiajdor y primer a la ves de esta marca, es muy reconocido hace 6 meses lo empece a usar y puedes utilizarlo en tu parpado o en brochas para darle mas intensidad a los colores
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Great product to have in a makeup collection. Can be used as a primer, setting spray, and more! Love the use this with loose eyeshadow, to make it stick to my eyes and enhance pigment.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.