BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I used to love this product but I stopped using it after I heard about animal testing through MAC
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
When you know your going to have a long day and want your makeup to last I would use this product
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
I don't own thee product but my sister in law does it works super great I will soon be buying it!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
Yahaira H.
Yahaira H.
I like to use this fix plus as a primer, and also after applying foundation to make it more dewy.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
I love this for setting the face for a dewy finish or for intensifying my eyeshadow or highlight.
Ana F.
Ana F.
It's ok in my book but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Urban decay all nighter has my #1 vote
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
Sugar Land, TX
Love macs fix plus !! It sets your makeup real good !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !!❤️❤️
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.