Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA

I could literally bathe in this product. I love to spray it on my skin before and after applying my makeup. It makes my skin feel so nice and my makeup go on so smoothly. I love it.
Who doesn't love this product! So well made ! It's amazing, love how it hydrates my face and also sets my make up it's great for all skin types I definitely recommend this product.
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Reynoldsburg, OH

This is the original setting spray for a mean slay ! The OG lol I've been using this for ages and you can use it 2 2 ways on top for a dewy finish and underneath for a matte look !
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Perfection in a bottle! Can't leave the house without spraying some on after finishing my makeup! #HolyGrail item no doubt about it. A total must have👌
Aliyah G.
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA

I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Rockland, MA

Got this as a gift with purchase. My First time using it for makeup during a wedding. Smells great! Lasted all day! Packaging is great and now leakage. Stays safe in my makeup bag.
lisdeys b.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO

Fabulous, for my skin, prone to acne, protects me from all the bad that can make the makeup, is a luxury product, it is nothing economic, but its price is worth it. I recommend it.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.

Love love love this stuff! The MAC prep and prime spray helps me with my very dry skin and makes my makeup looks look a lot less powdery. I would definitely recommend this product.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD

I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA

This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.