BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen 👸 of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
This is a must have in my makeup kit! A staple in my beauty room and whenever I'm on the go. It sets nicely into the skin. Helps make makeup last longer. Gives the skin a dewy finish and if used with shimmer eye shadows will make the pigment even better. I never am with out my fix plus. I always stay stocked when it comes to fix plus.
Janelle A.
Sadly I'm almost out of my fix plus/: but I seriously love this spray! I usually use my  to prep my face before makeup and use the  to set my makeup. I know you're supposed to use it to prep you're face but I feel it's a great setting spray to just lock in all my makeup for the day/ night. Get your hands on this if you haven't already 💖
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
I didn't really care for the texture of the primer, it's too thick and velvety feeling and I felt like I was truly wearing another layer of makeup. My foundation didn't adhere to the primer very well so it didn't seem to impact my coverage or length of wear. Not a must use product.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this junk! It's amazing! It makes my face nice and tacky, perfect for foundation! When I finally run out I'm definitely buying another one. I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It's perfect!
Faiza M.
Seaford, NY
This is alright. I bought it because the sales person knew how to do her job and I honestly regret the purchase. I know a lot of people love this product, but it honestly doesn't do much for me. It doesn't really make a difference in how my makeup sits/looks. I would not buy again.
Sydney T.
This is the perfect spray for all kinds of uses! I love it to wet brushes and intensify eye shadows, I love it to hydrate my skin and give it a boost, and it's a great setting spray after makeup. Doesn't break me out!
Jessica A.
This Is honestly one of my favorite primer/setting sprays ever! I have combo skin and it makes it my makeup look amazing!!! It is so easy to apply, you only have to press a the button and it leaves me with a dewy matte finish! I will be buying this again! It is an all time favorite!!
Ciera S.
This product is one of my holy grail items that I can't leave without I have purchased it so many time in the pass two years it is awesome for making your eyeshadow pop and to wake up the face highly recommended for everyone
Crystal K.
Mililani
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.