BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Sarah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. It's expensive, but it works wonders for makeup application. I've used it to set layers of foundation and concealer to keep them from creasing/caking, and also as a setting spray. This will be my third time repurchasing.
Cathy V.
Thornton , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you do not looking shiny throughout the day I will suggested getting you some MAC Prime and Prep it really does the trick! Not on the cheaper end but if you use sparingly then it will last a while. It also depends how often you wear makeup.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is like the holy grail of primers and setting sprays all in one. I love to spray it on my brushes before dipping in highlighters or eye shadows to intensify the pigments.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA
The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Yaritza M.
Moreno Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product since I started doing my makeup and I love it how it leaves your face it gives it a glow but still natural it helps your makeup to be on all day and I would definitely recommend this product to any makeup lover
Leigh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was such a skeptic of this product and refused to buy it for a really long time but OH EM GEE. It's so good. Makes my makeup look better and last so much longer, it feels so nice on my skin, it smells fantastic, and it sprays the most perfect fine mist. Obsessed!
Alexis L.
Castle Rock, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This prep and primer is soooo good I love it. It makes your foundation look so good once you put in on your face. It work for every skin because I have combination skin. I would definitely buy it again
Olivia N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I use this after my moisturizer before I put on my makeup, and after I've applied it all to set it. It keeps my makeup in place and looking fresh all day (even in hot weather) It gives me a nice polished look and feels nice and refreshing. It's cost is worth it because it is great. I will always have it on hand. 10/10 recommend this.
Joel G.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to spray it before and after my makeup!!! Before to hydrate the skin and after to set my makeup!!! Gives me a flawless finish!! It's a must have in everyone makeup bag !!! Highly recommend this product for everyone with any skin type!!!
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great setting and priming missed for normal to dry skin. One of the main ingredients is glycerin which is really good for helping foundation adhere to the skin. For someone with oily skin it can be a little too dewy in my opinion
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.