Add a Photo

Photos (589)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA
April 6, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Face on fleek! I use this as a primer and on my brush for eye shadows & highlights. I see you #MAC. โค๏ธyou!
Velma P.
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Jan. 8, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This does not make makeup last long. But makes you look flawless and luminous. Melts all your powders down
Lakyn P.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
This Primer and after spray works great! Helps to keep my make up on and is super easy to apply!
Love it!
CRYSTAL L.
CRYSTAL L.
Fayetteville, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT GREAT BEFORE YOU APPLY MAKE UP AND TO FIX, GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY AND EASY TO APPLY
Jana B.
Jana B.
May 25, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this setting spray! My make up is staying on the whole day! Can't imagine live without it!
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
July 5, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Everyone has this if they don't well idk what to say because they are missing out on this wonderful brand
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA
June 30, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Worked and helped my make up stay on most of the day. The best I've used in a while. Would try this again
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
May 3, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you haven't used this yet you're missing out big time๐Ÿ˜ฉ This is a definite must have on anyone's list!!
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Light mist to give you that free look
Long lasting that enhance my look
Natural and I must recommend this
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.