Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA

The is the top number 1 finishing sprays I have yet to find one that can be beat Mac dis plus, this is my go to finishing spray, and it's easy to apply.
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL

I love is! It's not a setting spray to me but it definitely bring your over all look together. If you want to break up the ashy look this is it for you.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA

This MAC Prep+Prime Fix product is amazing. Its lightweight and infused with minerals to make your skin look gradient and an instant boost of hydration.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

When you been outside all day on a hot day and you feel your face dry, this products works wonders it refreshes your face and your makeup lasts longer.
Roweily A.
Roweily A.

This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Belle Center, OH

My holy grail fixing spray! This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel great! It keeps my makeup from looking cakey and makes eye shadows really pop!
Luxx M.
Luxx M.

Love MAC Fix plus skin setting spray. It feels so nice on the skin. And helps to prolong makeup beautifully. Would recommend.And it is worth the money.
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA

This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Tapengga S.
Tapengga S.
Raleigh, NC

I love this product! All of my friends are always talking about this. My makeup last alll day and the feeling is great it doesn't feel greasy or watery
Deena R.
Deena R.

This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.