BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Jen B.
Jen B.
Manassas , VA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this. There are so many new ones coming out but this is the OG and will always be a staple for me.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this! How many times I have had to fix or redo my makeup before discovering this awesome spray.
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Angela O.
Angela O.
Pell City, AL
Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Teanna S.
Teanna S.
Saint Paul
Really makes your makeup stay all day! Also doesn't dry out your skin which I naturally have dry skin!
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT
Review for: Skin Spray
Melts your makeup into your skin! Looks so good and makes all your makeup last and look fresh all day!
Tina D.
Tina D.
I love this product it doesn't leave your face feeling dry. It doesn't leave any residue on your face.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Review for: Skin Spray
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Review for: Skin Spray
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.