Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
MIAMI, Florida

I love this spray makes my mac makeup last for hours do and finish with cool skin, this is the most important when makeup. Excellent product recommend.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Deena R.
Deena R.

This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Tapengga S.
Tapengga S.
Raleigh, NC

I love this product! All of my friends are always talking about this. My makeup last alll day and the feeling is great it doesn't feel greasy or watery
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA

This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

Really nice spray.. It doesn't hold your make up longer but it helps to get read of powdery texture and cakieness. Makes skin looking smooth and amazing
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, Sc

It's great! Honestly felt like my makeup stayed on all day even in these hot summer days! And the prime fix also evened my complexion! Love this stuff!
Karen B.
Karen B.

ES UN BUEN PRODUCTO AUN QUE NO CONTROLO MI GRASA YA QUE YO SOY CUTIS DE PIEL GRASA Y EN ESE ASPECTO NO ME GUSTO PERO ALGUIEN DE PIEL SECA FUNCIONA BIEN
Becky K.
Becky K.
Belle Center, OH

My holy grail fixing spray! This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel great! It keeps my makeup from looking cakey and makes eye shadows really pop!
Roweily A.
Roweily A.

This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.