Add a Photo

Photos (379)
member-0f4184d28
member-0f4184d28
Oxford

This is a amazing product and is something that everyone should invest in. This because it didn't let my makeup move a single inch all night. Also I am sure I will be buying this product again.
Jenine C.
Jenine C.

So far I really like how this product feels and I know I need to use it a bit longer to make absolutely sure I love it. Spray bottle is nice too and how you are able to "lock" it is convenient.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.

Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Allen, TX

This is magic in a bottle. I spray a little before I start my makeup and finish with it as well. They have different scents and it really does give the most perfect look to your finished makeup
cara w.
cara w.
Danville, VA

This is great to spray to hydrate, to spray to brush to foil shadows, and to use to make powder look more natural. It smells amazing-I wish I could find a candle or lotion that smells like this
Nannse E.
Nannse E.
Grass Valley, CA

This is all around a perfect product that's totally worth the money use it to prime use it to set use it to refresh makeup or to make eye shadows really pop its amazing couldn't live without it
Pa Y.
Pa Y.
Minneapolis , Mn

I use this product more as a moisturizer. I love spraying the mist before applying my makeup! It really helps hydrate my skin and makes my skin feels soo nice and soft! Highly highly recommend!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Life in a bottle ! The secret to flawless makeup! This is not ment to be a setting spray its ment to perfect your makeup it just blends everything nicely and makes your face look "put together"
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fayetteville, AR

I love this to set my foundation. Before I set my face I can tell in some areas look very powdery but after I spray this on my face and that powdery look goes away. This is a must have product!
Chiqueta H.
Chiqueta H.
N Little Rock, AR

Been using this product since i first start using foundation about 10years ago. Love that a little goes a long way and it makes my skin feel great..also it has spf in it so it protects my skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.