Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Arbiya T.
Arbiya T.

This is the best primer which suits my oily skin...after trying a lot of products ...it makes my make stay longer...avoids pachenes on my face...and leaves my skin dry...nd oil free
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT

I use the Mac Fix+ setting spray before and after to ensure that my makeup will last throughout the day. The best part is that it refresh your face and also has vitamins. I love it.
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ

As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Katlin W.
Katlin W.

Best setting spray I have ever used!!! Does not make my makeup run or look wet!! Gives me the perfect dewy look and it does the perfect job of taking the powder look off my face!!!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

This was the first setting spray I ever purchased. It's nice and refreshing helps bind or set your creams and powders but not mug more of a noticeable difference using or not using.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

I recently brought this and once I sprayed it on my face I instantly noticed a difference with how my face looked. It made my makeup look better and it does not have a strong scent.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA

I love this stuff it's amazing .It always takes that powdery affect away .Hydrates my skin really nice .I also love it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented .Forever my fave
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta, GA

Why is this the best setting primer in the world?? Nothing else holds my makeup like Mac prep and prime does. I got this at my local Mac and I always use it after I apply my makeup.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I cannot express how much I love and enjoy using this product because I can be worried free through my busy day and not have to worrie if my products are running away frome my face.
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA

I could literally bathe in this product. I love to spray it on my skin before and after applying my makeup. It makes my skin feel so nice and my makeup go on so smoothly. I love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.