Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

This primer is perfect to keep Your make up in place all day! This really helps to hide Your pires and Great for my oily/dry skin! Very long lasting !
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Santa Rosa, CA

I've been using this product for awhile now and although it smells amazing it doesn't hold my make up for me. I feel like it makes my skin look oily:(
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, Ca

This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Velheena C.
Velheena C.

I really liked this setting spray. It has glycerin so it really gives your son that dewy look. I would recommend if your skin is not excessively oily!
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI

All I have to say I could keep spraying and sparaying it is one of my favorite love it I mean love it and I would love to do a review on it on YouTube
Rita V.
Rita V.

My favorite! It isn't a setting spray though. I use it before makeup! Although not a setting spray it can help after makeup so it won't look so cakey.
Monica J.
Monica J.
Brampton , Ontario

I like I thought it was to make for makeup stay on but it's actually a dewy finish spray. Works good for pigments to stick on lid. NOT A SETTING SPRAY
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.

LOVE IT, I used this product before and after I apply my make up.. This is totally a must have I have not found any other product as good as this one.
Karly  B.
Karly B.

My mvp! This product never lets me down. My makeup always looks polished and luminous after application, but it's just subtle enough to work each day.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Bremerton, WA

Love this product my make up stays in place all day long and sometimes use it just for fun throughout the day to give my face that nice dewy finish (:
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.