Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Ravina S.
Ravina S.

Love it my holy grail product love this product to set my foundation with and great for spraying over the face if you have came looking face and also it's a face refreshing mist.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Best setting spray out there! Until I try some more this one will stay the best! Og how it makes your face blend flawlessly and less powdery and and makes it stay on for a while!
Élisabeth D.
Élisabeth D.
Saint-Georges

I love this! It makes the powder I apply on my face look so natural. Though I have to say, I don't feel like it makes my makeup last longer. But I would definitely repurchase it.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
San Bernardino , CA

Love this setting spray to give more pigment to my eyeshadows. Although I find it doesn't make my make up last long. It does mess all of the powders together to look like skin:)
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Vallejo, CA

I use this all the time and this is one of my go to's all the time! Definitely repurchasing! On my third bottle. My skin type is normal to combination and it eorks great for me.
Beate N.
Beate N.

A really great product for priming your face. Love using it after a primer to give more moisture to my skin. I also love using it in the morning because it feels so refreashing!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Perkiomenville, PA

This sets my makeup and makes my skin look amazing!!! I think this is a must have for anybody who wears makeup. It's so good every time my bottle runs low i pick up another asap
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Hopewell Junction, NY

This is an everyday product for me, I use it under my makeup actually. It keeps my makeup in place and on point. Feels refreshing when I mist it on my face. Always a repurchase.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Moreno Valley, CA

I absolutely love this Mac Fix+Skin setting spray It's one of my must have. I've tried other brands but none compare to this one. My makeup stays on all day without any problems
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

Love it! Great for enhancing foil in shadow. Always use it on shimmer shades whether loose or presses. Went through many bottles and half way done in only a year. Lasts 2 years.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.