BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Morgan O.
As a primer: it's very hydrating to the face, but it can be a little sticky.
As setting spray: makes makeup very long lasting and helps all your makeup stay in place. it's also give a dewy finish and helps your highlight pop.
Madison L.
Denver, CO
Love this product. It works well as a priming spray before applying my makeup or a setting spray before applying fixing spray to help meld my makeup together and keep it in place. I recommend using this with a setting powder like RMCA No Color Powder for the best results.
Melanie R.
I really recommend you guys getting this, it is really good I used it for a whole day and it worked out. This is my top favorite cosmetic to use for makeup. I love it a lot it's worth the money.
vanessa r.
this is great. sets your makeup all day, makeup lasts longer. easy to apply, easy to use. helps hide pores. i would recommend this product. it all protect against the sun. price is reasonable. i would tell everyone to try this
Zoila V.
This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Sita P.
Redlands, CA
Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
Ayasha K.
I bought the coconut scented one from the Fruity Juicey collection and I am in love with it. I don't prime or set my makeup with this but it makes a huge difference in the pigmentation of shimmery and foil shadows when you spray your brush before putting product on it,
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I really liked this product, i thought it really helped my makeup last and got rid of that cakey look. The scent was great, the nozzle released a good spray and it gave me a nice matte finish that I wanted. I would definitely buy this again but just need to save up for it!
Kristina B.
Bear, DE
Holy Grail!!! How did i ever live without this, haha. I use this at the end of my routine to settle all of the powder and have it become one with my skin. It melts it right in. I also always use it to apply my shimmery eye shadows. A little spritz to the brush will make it pop!
Judith C.
I love using this before and after my make up! It gives you moisture to ur skin (I got combination skin), it doesnt set ur make up but gives you a beautiful finish! I did used it for fixing my hair too lol, it was looking a little bit dry haha I love this product and for the price I think is excellent!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.