Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Anaheim, CA

This is so good...can't be with out it..it's a must have on my list. Your face feels so fresh..and your make up don't feel heavy at all. Try it out you would love it too
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

I have had this for a long time and it is perfect for when I want to achieve that dewy summer glow! I will not leave town without this baby. It makes me look flawless l!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Cary, IL

I Love this product! I really love to use it to refresh my face and make up or to apply it on my eye shadow brush before I use my eye shadow to help bring out the color.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Palmdale, CA

This product is amazing really sets your makeup and helps it stay ALL day long. You can else spray your brush and it will help intensify shimmery eyeshadows or pigments.
Daizi P.
Daizi P.

IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , Pa

Who doesn't love this stuff. I like to get the mini ones. I use it when my makeup is done it lasts most of the day. And just makes my face feel refreshed and not cakey.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY

Love this. Fix+ is almost everyone's favorite. My makeup lasts all day and the product doesn't burn my eyes. My favorite setting spray. The application is nice as well.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Vancouver

I LOVE fix+!! Not only do I love to use it to set my makeup but when I want to foil my eyeshadow I'll use it on my brush! Or to add some moisture onto my beauty blender
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

this is a must have for my everyday makeup I always have so set my face with this, it gives you a nice dewy look and it makes your face look smooth and not like a cake.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.