BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Erica J.
This is an oldie, but a goodie. I wet my shadows for a foiled look and I love that look. I also spritz my face with fix plus before makeup application. It smells great and really hydrated my skin. I don't however set my makeup with this because it makes my face look too wet. It's more of a hydrator and pigment transformer.
Reanna B.
King City, OR
This is a great prep and setting spray! It's great to refresh your makeup Midway through the day, and when you're going from day-to-night makeup... It kind of depends on what you're looking for, but it gives you a bit of a dewy glow and keeps your makeup in place all day long! It also feels great upon initial application.
Brianna M.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my go to settings spray I wouldn't feel complete without this product I keep a full size in my makeup collection and a travel size to go I use it before during and after makeup up and it really locks my makeup in to place will hydrating my skin without leaving that greasy or oily feeling definitely going to keep buying this !
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
I do not like this as a primer or a setting spray. I used this to make my shimmer shades in my eyeshadow really pop! I wish this was a cruelty free brand so I could continue using this. I've heard of some dupes, but I just don't think it'll be the same. When I used this as a setting spray, it completely ruined my makeup.
Daiana u.
No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Tenía la piel horrible, crecer, quemaduras acné y del sol y manchas de color rojo con manchas todo el tiempo, por lo asegurándose de que mi piel se ve muy bien siempre ha sido una pequeña obsesión mía. Incluso ahora que la mayoría de esas hormonas adolescentes han dejado su guerra en mi cara, yo todavía tener un cuidado especial en productos para la piel y que tiene que lienzo perfecto para el resto de mi maquillaje. Este spray es la cereza en la parte superior de mi rutina de maquillaje de la piel.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
The prep and prime goes on right after moisturizer and keeps my makeup in place all day long. It's one of the essentials to doing my makeup everyday. The only thing that makes me question it between another brand is the price. But you get what you pay for and I'd rather pay a little more for something that is going to work.
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Mac's Fix Plus is so Universal. You can use it to hydrate your skin to set your makeup to even give your eyeshadow a little more pop by wetting your brush with Mac's Fix Plus. It's a staple in most people's collection so definitely purchase.
Fumi W.
Woodland Hills
I haven't been a fan of MAC products due to how heavy the make-up is. In the past it dramtically broke out my skin which made me stop using make-up. BUT this was the only item i kept in my bathroom because of how refreshing it was to my skin. I would recommend this more for setting spray but can be used as a primer spray.
Alma E.
Oxnard
By far one of the best setting sprays I've ever encountered! I love the scent and the fact that it makes your makeup look like you're actual skin not caked up. I think it's a great product for dry to combination skin. It won't make you matte so if you're looking for oil control I would suggest to use a mattifying primer prior. Overall I would definitely re purchase this product.
Brandee L.
A definite MUST HAVE product!!! Mac fix+ is not only used for prepping the skin, but can be used to help make products easier to blend, dampen a beauty blender, enhance glitters or shimmer shadows (or even highlight), to set the skin and more! This is an awesome product and I highly recommend to pick a bottle up asap!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.