BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Adriana A.
This is needed in every collection! It's $20 yes but a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time! It not only sets or preps your make up but helps intensify shadows, highlights, and blushes too. Mac even has a $10 travel size so you can try it out
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a believer now!! Holy Fix+! Haha I'm in love! It smells so good and makes my makeup look so amazing and not cakey! But I don't use it as a setting spray.. as it is not a setting spray. I will definitely continue to purchase this product for years to come!
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is like the holy grail of primers and setting sprays all in one. I love to spray it on my brushes before dipping in highlighters or eye shadows to intensify the pigments.
Elisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mac product that I've owned!! It's good for all skin types including oily and gives me a shimmery/wet looking finish. I'm not sure if it protects your skin from the sun but I will definitely be buying this product again !!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be the best product EVER made! Not only does it prep your face if your on the dryer side but can give your eye shadow brush a little spray and make that dull eyeshadow POP, AND then spray it all.over to set York face ALL DAY! LOVE IT!
erica j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a really great it's not so convenient for oily skin I've noticed but as far as helping me blend out my foundation it is a really great product should be more for dry skin but like I said it's great to blend out your foundation
Jada M.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have gotten this in a sample size. I love the spay nozzle it doesn't leave drops on your face. It keeps my face popping it makes my high light shin. I would for sure buy this again I love this product.
Mariah M.
Eldersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this to set my make up but definitely not a primer in my opinion, when you set your make up with this it takes away anything that could have looked too powdery and it makes metallic or glitter shadows look out of this world.
Stashia J.
Knoxville, TN
This was literally the best primer I've ever used! It made my face feel so smooth and light. I have oily skin, and it didn't make my skin any more oily. Clean, fresh matte feel.
Definitely recommend this!
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Wish they made an even bigger bottle, always seem to be running out to buy more :) the uses are endless! I love dampening my eyeshadow brushes to switch up the look of a normal dry shadow. And just as primer/setting, it is perfection!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.