BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Review for: Skin Spray
Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
Amparo L.
Amparo L.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is so refreshing and feels fantastic on the skin. Credit to Jaclyn Hill for raving over this.
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
megan g.
megan g.
Bethel Springs, TN
Review for: Skin Spray
I love finishers. really keeps it on and safe from sweat and other things. really sets it in place
Anais R.
Anais R.
its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray works really good. I sweat a lot and this seems to help during hot summer days.
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
G G.
G G.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love!! Fix plus is my go to and I use it on a lot of my brushes to create a foiled eyeshadow look
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.