BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this all over my fave and especially eyeshadows to make them more pigmented
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
Favorite setting spray! Works wonders. Hands down amazing to me. A must try by everyone!
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is pretty good! There's nothing super special about it, but it does the job
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Just about the best setting spray! Also is a great refresher in a hot day during summer.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
Oh I love this makes my makeup last and gives me a shine instead of being full and cakey
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
Love this spray perfect name for it setting spray cuz it does set your makeup it perfect
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL
Omg I love this so much everyone should totally have a bottle I definitely recommend it
Julie N.
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA
I use this every single day. it makes my skin look dewy and i love it. i recommend this
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.