Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Maria B.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this setting spray I could dance in the rain and my makeup wouldn't budge one bit and I actually have
Cindy
Cindy
Absolutely amazing. I used this before i add on the highlight all the time. There isn't a day i don't apply
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Its so good want to tried agian !!!!! I 100% recomended to very girls :) its super important im the makeup
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton , IL
Smells ok. Does foil my shadows. It's not a setting spray. I don't use it as that anyway. But I like this.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Richmond, TX
This is such a great product. It can be used in several different ways. I strongly recommend this product.
Jesse T.
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA
June 20, 2016, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is to die for! I absolutely love it! I use it everyday! I never worry about my makeup !
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this spray. Makes your Makeup look so much beautiful. Makes my eyeshadows look so much more vibrant
Velma P.
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Jan. 8, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This does not make makeup last long. But makes you look flawless and luminous. Melts all your powders down
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
I love Mac fix + I spray it after I'm finished with my makeup to set it. Doesn't make my face oily at all.
Face on fleek! I use this as a primer and on my brush for eye shadows & highlights. I see you #MAC. ❤️you!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.