BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Wendy G.
I love how this makes my face look once all of my makeup is applied. It just makes everything blend and look flawless. It also extends the life of the makeup. I would definitely recommend.
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
Please purchase this if you want the perfect dewy look! This prep and prime setting spray makes my makeup look so amazing and last all day, it completely hides my pores along with the professional primer, makes my skin look amazing! I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to a friend.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Lord have mercy why in the world did I wait so long to buy this spray?!?! The hype is real and the price is worth it so stop what you're doing and go ahead and buy it. You know you want to
Miss G.
i absolutely love this product! use it before as a primer and use it after to set your make up. especially if you use mac make up, it takes away any of the cake-ness that can sometimes occur. and it's not really on the expensive side either so a great plus
Neva N.
Fort Worth, TX
i love how you can just spray and prime your face you do not need a primer in order to prime your face! thing have changed all you need now is just a perfect sray!! makeup last all day for me with this spay primer and also helps with my oli face!!!!!!!
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
I love this fix + spray its amazing it keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh smells amazing also when i use it to spray my brush before applying an eye shadow it really brings out the pigmentation of that color definitely will keep buying this its a necessity
Maria G.
This is probably one of the best primer out there! I love it! Totally recommend it. It works very well and even after you have done your beauty night routine you can use it because totally refreshes your skin
Linda B.
Bronx, NY
Fix plus is the bomb dot com! You can use it to set your make-up, make your eyeshadow pop and make your foundation look extremely natural. Makes your face feel so refreshed and it's great for any type of skin. I'd definitely would recommend it to my friends
Lauren R.
Coral Gables, FL
I've been using MAC Prep + Prime for over 4 years already and truly enjoy the product. The shimmer-finished primer evens out my skin and gives it a nice glow. It's pretty good with my oily skin-I would recommend this product, especially for a special event!
Laura J.
Parrish, FL
Great product. This product is a little thick but is great for priming face prior to makeup application. This product will leave skin smooth and keep makeup on without smearing. This primer keeps makeup on longer and fills in fine lines to help smooth skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.