Add a Photo

Photos (584)
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
Dallas, TX
This most definitely my HOLY GRAIL! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, YOU NEED IT! MAKE UP ISN'T THE SAME WITH OUT IT
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.
My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
Lindsy M.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Works great. My pump broke though and they don't have any replacements :( it helps your makeup stay in place
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
July 28, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this everyday as a primer spray before I put on my foundation & it makes my face feel super refreshed.
Ryane F.
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA
Aug. 12, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
A must have in everyone's collection. It's a primer, setter, and it can intensify any shade with one spray.
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC
July 28, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
July 20, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! I use it everyday on my brushes and beauty blender to apply my foundation and concealer!
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.
Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare
July 21, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Ive used this product its amazing but nevet owned it this was my sisters it is too exspensive to buy for me
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.