BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

miami
This product is amazing. If I had to pick
this would be my all time favorite makeup product ever! I would 100% recommend
this product to anyone and everyone. I have bought 3 of these and I am
obsessed. I got all my friends hooked up on it as well!!!! I think you guys
should definitely try this ASAP. I am 10 out of 10 percent sure you will
love it as much as I do.
Rebecca B.
I actually mostly use this as a setting spray. I’ll use it as primer too if I feel like my face needs It but for the most part it’s a great setting spray and the travel size is perfect to take on the go and freshen up your makeup throughout the day! It helps keep my makeup looking fresh like I just applied it and it’s very hydrating as well.
Val M.
If you want to ensure your makeup looks natural, this is the product for you. While containing glycerine, this will give you a healthy glow. This is not a setting spray! It is a fixative. This is an amazing product used to ensure that all your layers of makeup look more like your skin. If you go overboard on powder products, and hate that "cakey" or textured look, douse your skin in this and it will disappear in at most a half hour. I can't do my makeup with out it. I buy three at a time !!
And it's also great with shadows and pigments, as the glycerine in it helps the shadows stick to your eyelids and enhance the performance of the shadow !!
Overall great product ! Will never be without it.
Karla H.
Mililani
I really like this because of how long lasting it is with my makeup. Also I love that it has a duo usage for prep and prime! I always look for products that can do both! The only reason this did not get a 5/5 rating with me is because I do not really like the spray part. It really does feel like rain drops are hitting your skin straight on. I would prefer more of a mist action happening.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
I finally gave in and purchased this and I am so happy I did! I was hesitant to spend the money when I have drugstore setting sprays (wet n' wild & elf) that gets the job done but I gave in to my desire to try it out and now wish I had done it sooner! It is a staple in the beauty community for a reason. It works fabulous as a setting spray of course but also great for so many other things, I love to use it as a refresher, after doing my skincare routine, before applying my makeup, on my brushes to intensify shimmer shadows etc.  It smells so good and is packed with great ingredients, it will forever be a must in my routine from now on, as well as my favorite drugstore sprays.
Delilah S.
I have pretty oily skin and I would have to say this product works awesome. It creates an amazing fresh canvas for my foundation and makes it last all day. I like the light smell and fresh feeling it gives your face after using it. I will be buying again!
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff is everything. It is lightweight and won’t completely remove something if you are trying to fix a mess up. This is great for anyone with any skin type. This is my solution to literally any make-up problem!!
Aryn L.
I love Fix+. It's a cult favorite for a reason, it's a good product that does what it is supposed to do. I use it for prepping the skin before makeup, misting between layers of makeup to settle and avoid cakiness, and to dampen eyeshadows to foil them. I do love their scented ones, the coconut one smells so good but it's always limited edition.

The mist applies finely and evenly on the face and the bottle lasts a long time. A product worth having!
Sasha M.
I've used this since I was in high school! I have used so many finishing /refreshing makeup sprays and this is by far the best! I have Oily skin and this doesn't make my make up dewy I just sets my makeup without making it look cakey. It smells so good! I will continue to buy this and high recommend it.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love this spray!! I use it every time I wear makeup and it works wonders. It has a really nice smell to it which makes it really nice to spray. It's hydrating and goes on so nicely. I highly recommend this spray to anyone looking for something that works. It is pricey but it's completely worth it. I love how it feels on the skin and how it makes my makeup go on so smoothly. I spray this before my makeup as a second primer and it does It's job so perfectly. Plus, I am in love with the bottle. I will be purchasing this again soon because I just love it and what it does to my skin. 10/10! MAC Cosmetics MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.