Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Sierra E.
Sierra E.

In love with this product. I cannot get over how refreshed my face feels when I put this on. It keeps my makeup light and fresh all day without wearing off. This is my beauty favorite.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Great product to have in a makeup collection. Can be used as a primer, setting spray, and more! Love the use this with loose eyeshadow, to make it stick to my eyes and enhance pigment.
Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.
San Francisco, CA

Perfect finisher. It makes my makeup look flawless and doesn't break me out! When I use Mac highlighter then finish it with Mac fix plus, it gives such a beautiful "from within" glow.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Morgantown, WV

I use this before I prime, during makeup application and after to refresh my skin. It will enhance the color of shadows and high lighters. Perfect for getting rid of that powdery look
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD

This is a great toner ad well ad a setting spray. I also use it when experimenting with the pigments..One word WOW!
can't wait for the next scent but for now the citrus is my latest .
Nina O.
Nina O.
Redwood City

Super good stuff!! I put it on before and after and if my application needs a little wetting I spray it onto the brush to help it stay better. It smells nice and is super refreshing.
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley

este producto es muy bueno, ya que refresca tu rostro y lo deja listo para un maquillaje perfecto, lo puedes usar diariamente sin ningun problema y nos hace lucir un rostro perfecto!
Chinelo A.
Chinelo A.
Marietta, GA

GIRLLLLL Lol! This stuff is the bomb.con you don't even realize how much it's needed until u use it before applying makeup. It makes the makeup stay on all day ! That's a must have !
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

I live by this stuff I can't keep it in stock bc i use it daily. It sets your makeup. Your face will be laid! Great price. I share with everyone to give them an opportunity to shine.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL

This stuff is multi use product. Great for final spray after make application and it's magic to help pump up the volume on any eye shadow. Can make even mediocre eye shadow look good
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.