BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
Love this spray! It's perfect for everyday use. Doesn't cause breakouts. Works great and last for hours.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID
Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ
This stuff is bomb. I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment. Lasts for a long time
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing
Review for: Skin Spray
I literally want to use this for everything😍 I wish they had something as magical for hair and body too.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN
My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL
Review for: Skin Spray
I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.