BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO
Its a pretty good product but I don't reach for it as much as I do with my other setting sprays
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
La Puente , CA
I love this stuff to set my makeup! It melts into the skin and gives a beautiful Dewey glow :)
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
I use this before and after makeup. Looks so nice and lasts that much longer! Would recommend!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clearfield, UT
Love applying this once in a while throughout the day. Makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
So good! Love all the different fragrances! MAC never let's us down! Especially with this one
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
Sets make up but not for a long enough time. Maybe of it were long lasting I would recommend.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Victorville, CA
This product is basically life itself. It's so amazing and worth every penny you spend on it.
Hatzirit P.
Hatzirit P.
Las Vegas, NV
Girls u will love this its amazing works perfect and can last all day
Its pricey but worth it
Yeriel G.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA
I use this for making my eyeshadow really intense the smell of this product is really amazing
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Lago Vista, TX
A must have in your beauty bag. I never let myself run out of this stuff. It's my holy grail!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.