Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Anaheim, CA

This is so good...can't be with out it..it's a must have on my list. Your face feels so fresh..and your make up don't feel heavy at all. Try it out you would love it too
Madison B.
Madison B.
Palmdale, CA

This product is amazing really sets your makeup and helps it stay ALL day long. You can else spray your brush and it will help intensify shimmery eyeshadows or pigments.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

I have had this for a long time and it is perfect for when I want to achieve that dewy summer glow! I will not leave town without this baby. It makes me look flawless l!
Daizi P.
Daizi P.

IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Yesneira F.
Yesneira F.

Long wearing, great subtle smell

So this is the first time purchasing this product and i am just so in love!!! it smells absolutely amazing and sets my face wonderfully!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Cary, IL

I Love this product! I really love to use it to refresh my face and make up or to apply it on my eye shadow brush before I use my eye shadow to help bring out the color.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA

Omg! Si quieres que tu maquillaje luzca perfecto esto es lo que debes usar, lo compro grande o pequeño pero siempre lo tengo, My Makeup look perfect with this product...
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Vancouver

I LOVE fix+!! Not only do I love to use it to set my makeup but when I want to foil my eyeshadow I'll use it on my brush! Or to add some moisture onto my beauty blender
Bru A.
Bru A.
Union, NJ

Must have in every single makeup collection or makeup freelance kit. For all skin types and the only con is it doesn't come in a bigger size I go through two in a month
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.