Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ladner

A great spray for people who are normal/combination/dry. I asked one of the women who helped me and she said that for oily skin it could make me look a little too dewy since my t-zone tends to get a little oily.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
montreal

Love this product! Makes my makeup last all day and leaves it looking smooth. Also can be used to refresh dry skin before applying your makeup. Expensive but the big bottle will last you a decent amount of time.
Alison M.
Alison M.

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS AMAZING SPRAY. ok this just leaves your face looking so radiant and dewy. a few sprays after you're done with your makeup and it really pressed it into the skin.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I've used this for everything from making my look "set" and waterproof (stay proof!) to mixing it into broken shadows or loose pigments to make a solid eyeshadow. It's so versatile and one bottle lasts you ages.
Annie M.
Annie M.

I really enjoy using this product! I used it after I'm done my makeup, to melt it all together and make my makeup more skin like and look more hydrated. Really good for intensifying eye shadows or highlighters.
An amazing product, reaches all of my expectations and more! Better than I first expect it to be. It applies lovely and covered pores. It gives a natural looks to your face. I would 100% buy this product again.
Fatima H.
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this stuff. It's so moisturizing and great for setting makeup after application. This product has sooooo many uses that it's definitely worth the yearly price increase. *cutting my eyes @ MAC cosmetics.*
Hayley R.
Hayley R.

Total game changer! Helps foundation and eye makeup look perfectly smooth. The bottle runs out pretty quickly though so be prepared to buy often if using daily! Definitely feel that this product is a necessity!
Karissa S.
Karissa S.

This I spray on before I use my foundation. I don't notice that it hides pores but it does give a dewy finish. It does not have a shimmer. It really hydrates my face but I don't like that it does not hide pores
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Medley, FL

I have several products of this brand and work very well in my skin. Easily applied with just a trickle and easy to lock the top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to buy this amazing product and again!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.