Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Reynoldsburg, OH

This is the original setting spray for a mean slay ! The OG lol I've been using this for ages and you can use it 2 2 ways on top for a dewy finish and underneath for a matte look !
Erika H.
Erika H.

This product is wonderful, after I use foundation it goes on sometimes even use a little in my makeup while blending out it. Feels flawless! Recommended to everyone of my friends!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely loved this product, it lasted me a long time and really helped set the face. I could always count on the fact that my makeup would last all day without any touch ups.
Have used this product for a while now. I am not sure that it is worth the hype have used other products that work just as well. Not bad I just think I prefer a simple NYC primer.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Edgewater, MD

Oh jeez what can't I say about Mac Fix spray. I love it and use it multiple times during the application of all my make up. It really works at keeping your makeup on and in place.
This product is GREAT for making your Metallic eyeshadow brighter, a great spray to prime with and a great finishing spray! Packaging is a frosted plastic bottle, easy for travel.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Weymouth, MA

I use this product everyday whether to freshen up my makeup or intensify eye shadows. I also use it before I apply my foundation as a primer. So versatile and definitely worth it.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Takes away all powery finishes and cakeyness and sets makeup in place so well! Is always my go to for when I have a gig as it keeps my makeup on through hot and sweaty enviroments
molina c.
molina c.

Love this products! Keeps my makeup on all day long. Cant believe it by far my fave setting spray. Works great also when you wet the brush with it to make eyeshadow more pigmented
Stormy J.
Stormy J.

Love love love this product .use it to hydrate my face and use it for my eyeshadow. It gives my eyeshadow a nice more metallic look and overall enhances the look of my eye makeup
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.