BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Ozone Park, NY
I use this on my beauty blender to wet it and then on my face after and it leaves my make up vey Matt
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This setting spray is the quintessential product for the summer months when your face is melting off.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Review for: Skin Spray
Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this one and it works perfectly I haven't had a problem with it and I think you should try it
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this finishing spray. Nothing sets my makeup quite like it. Makes my makeup look dewy and fresh
Maria M.
Maria M.
Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Meriden, CT
Super refreshing and smells amazing. I use it to set makeup or to refresh my skin on no-makeup days.
mariluz g.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm loved this skin setting spray help me my makeup stay on more longer I'm recommended this product
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.