Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX

It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. Good for dry skin. I would purse again.
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA

This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Aliyah G.
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA

I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Edgewater, MD

Oh jeez what can't I say about Mac Fix spray. I love it and use it multiple times during the application of all my make up. It really works at keeping your makeup on and in place.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Takes away all powery finishes and cakeyness and sets makeup in place so well! Is always my go to for when I have a gig as it keeps my makeup on through hot and sweaty enviroments
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Weymouth, MA

I use this product everyday whether to freshen up my makeup or intensify eye shadows. I also use it before I apply my foundation as a primer. So versatile and definitely worth it.
This product is GREAT for making your Metallic eyeshadow brighter, a great spray to prime with and a great finishing spray! Packaging is a frosted plastic bottle, easy for travel.
Erika H.
Erika H.

This product is wonderful, after I use foundation it goes on sometimes even use a little in my makeup while blending out it. Feels flawless! Recommended to everyone of my friends!
molina c.
molina c.

Love this products! Keeps my makeup on all day long. Cant believe it by far my fave setting spray. Works great also when you wet the brush with it to make eyeshadow more pigmented
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely loved this product, it lasted me a long time and really helped set the face. I could always count on the fact that my makeup would last all day without any touch ups.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.