Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (440)
Roxana S.
Roxana S.

I normally don't use Mac but this only is a great refreshing face spray. Perfect leave skin just like you just apply foundation. I have comb skin but I still use it . I love the price point and last a long time.
Niamh L.
Niamh L.
Manchester

This is one of my favourite MAC products and also one of my favourite setting and priming sprays. I find this product really versatile as it's great for making eye shadows metallic and setting glitter into place
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I love how easy this is to use! It always leaves me feeling flawless and helps my makeup last all day. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have the perfect beginning to my makeup routine with this primer.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV

Mac Fix + is my favorite! I use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments and to refresh my makeup. It smells amazing and has caffeine to minimize pores and smooth and awaken your skin even when your not feeling so great
Rubenn A.
Rubenn A.
Corp Christi, TX

i like to call this PHOTOSHOP IN A BOTTLE! it gives the best "skin like" instagram filter effect! the glycerin in the product is just an added bonus to seal and reset your makeup! plus it is also super hydrating
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I really love this stuff! It is not a finishing spray, though I used it for years thinking it was. It works well to make sure your makeup isn't cakey and in my opinion, holds your makeup well throughout the day.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.

Everyone. Needs. This. It is an amazing PRIMER and setting spray. You can even make your eyeshadows stand out and make them pop with a hint of fix plus on your brush. It smells refreshing and hydrates your skin.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ladner

A great spray for people who are normal/combination/dry. I asked one of the women who helped me and she said that for oily skin it could make me look a little too dewy since my t-zone tends to get a little oily.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
montreal

Love this product! Makes my makeup last all day and leaves it looking smooth. Also can be used to refresh dry skin before applying your makeup. Expensive but the big bottle will last you a decent amount of time.
Alison M.
Alison M.

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS AMAZING SPRAY. ok this just leaves your face looking so radiant and dewy. a few sprays after you're done with your makeup and it really pressed it into the skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.