Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Kantazhia T.
Kantazhia T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Absolutely the best thing in my makeup bag, keeps my makeup flawless for hours. I use it when applying my concealer and when I finish with my entire face
Ona N.
Ona N.

One of my favorite make up setting sprays, i wear make up everyday and hate that powdery look, so i use this to melt in my make up so it looks like skin.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Like this item needs a review! It's amazing in the summer to keep makeup put and in the winter when our skins is OH so dry. The smell is amazing besides.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL

Such a staple product! I really love this! I got my first one just a few months ago and I'm almost already done with it....lol will definitely repurchase
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ

I use it as a setting spray as i use a lot of powder, it makes my face look less powdery and set makeup in place. I haven't try to use this before makeup.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

I love this spray! It doesn't do a great job of setting my makeup but it gives me a dewy finish that I love! This is a must try for gals with drier skin!
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL

I love is! It's not a setting spray to me but it definitely bring your over all look together. If you want to break up the ashy look this is it for you.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA

This MAC Prep+Prime Fix product is amazing. Its lightweight and infused with minerals to make your skin look gradient and an instant boost of hydration.
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.

Great product and amazing smell! I only use two setting sprays and this is one of them! I love it! Buy this product and I promise you will not regret it
Yessikka R.
Yessikka R.

I Love it ! I have oily skin but still works wonders for me ! I keep going back to it , it sets so nice and it helps so your makeup doesn't look cakey!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.