BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Amy H.
Amy H.
Depew, NY
Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Este producto me encanta es de muy buena calidad hace que el maquillaje dure fresco por mucho tiempo
Léojhé L.
Léojhé L.
Adoro o prime da Mac super indico e perfeito amo ,super indico e maravilhoso de mais ..ele é de mais
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this finishing spray. Nothing sets my makeup quite like it. Makes my makeup look dewy and fresh
Maria M.
Maria M.
Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
mariluz g.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm loved this skin setting spray help me my makeup stay on more longer I'm recommended this product
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
great primer ,at first i just thought it was water but is not lol . It works really good i love it .
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this one and it works perfectly I haven't had a problem with it and I think you should try it
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.