BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Shannon M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite setting sprays! The spray nozzle is really the only slight annoyance I find with this product, when the bottle is near empty it will start spurting out the liquid instead of the fine mist it usually gives off. But I still love the product and will always repurchase 💖
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a believer now!! Holy Fix+! Haha I'm in love! It smells so good and makes my makeup look so amazing and not cakey! But I don't use it as a setting spray.. as it is not a setting spray. I will definitely continue to purchase this product for years to come!
Elisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mac product that I've owned!! It's good for all skin types including oily and gives me a shimmery/wet looking finish. I'm not sure if it protects your skin from the sun but I will definitely be buying this product again !!
erica j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a really great it's not so convenient for oily skin I've noticed but as far as helping me blend out my foundation it is a really great product should be more for dry skin but like I said it's great to blend out your foundation
Skye B.
Texarkana , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I 👏🏻 LOVE 👏🏻 FIX+ 👏🏻  Before makeup yes! After makeup yes! It helps prep skin for makeup and sets everything after application. It's great for any skin type. It's so easy to apply- just spray! I would definetly recommend  this product to others!
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ! So good for refreshing the face it smells so good it's great if you over powder I literally can't say anything bad about this it's def worth the price. #mac #influenster
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
This is something I think everyone needs to have in their collection, it is amazinggg! You use it after applying all your powders and it takes the powdery look away, makes every layer of makeup applied melt into one and just leaves the most beautiful finish. The top has the perfect sprayer on it, gives such an even and fine mist. It also works amazing sprayed on your eyeshadow to make intensify it (makes it a lot more pigmented) or mixed with a pigment to make it stick. I also like to spray this on my face before applying primer, as an extra little step, and love it for this use as well. You can use it for so many different things; it has a lot of uses, making it well worth the money. You can buy a travel size for $10, if you're unsure about it and want to try it out (which I recommend doing). This product gets an A+ from me!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone needs a Fix+! It can be used to prime your face before make up. You can use it to hydrate your face after applying powder. You can also use it to make shadows more pigmented and of course to set your face! Can't go wrong with this product!
Liz J.
I love using it I purchased it because everyone raved about the fix Plus. It makes your skin look so dewy and hydrated I use
It before applying makeup (I have dry skin) it makes my makeup go on so smooth! I will definitely be buying it again.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.