MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.See all 643 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (640)
Buy on Nordstrom
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Spray this baby on my face before and after doing my makeup when I'm getting extra glam for a wedding etc
Jesse-Linn M.
Jesse-Linn M.
Worth every penny! Perfect for setting your makeup for a long lasting finish. Also works great as a base.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
Best out there I've tried several and there is nothing like Mac setting spray I love it I use it everyday
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
I hear that this setting spray is amazing I wanna get it sooo bad!! I use urban decay and I love that too
Jana B.
Jana B.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this setting spray! My make up is staying on the whole day! Can't imagine live without it!
CRYSTAL L.
CRYSTAL L.
Fayetteville, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT GREAT BEFORE YOU APPLY MAKE UP AND TO FIX, GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY AND EASY TO APPLY
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL
Review for: Skin Spray
I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX
This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Love this setting spray! It dosent leave you feeling sticky once you spray it on. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.