Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Elle J.
Elle J.

This prep and prime fix spray is amazing it keeps your makeup in place all day, it gives a nice dewy finish without making the makeup look oily. I have oily to combination skin which i find this product is ideal.
Armela T.
Armela T.

This is my go to setting and finishing spray, I use it very day for my makeup, it leaves a natural finish and I am always buying this one because others make me break out and this one doesn't which is a big plus!
Syakirah N.
Syakirah N.

Love this so sooo much. Why?? Because your makeup will last long forever. Trust me :) and it is good for dry skin and also combination skin. You will regret if you do not try it yet. Love this so so so so much!!!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY

Great! I love this under my make up! It helps a lot to make the make up be longer during the day! Great to use every day, apply before your make up! Make sure it will dryer before you do your makeup on your face.
McKaay G.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ

This spray is honestly life!!! You can use it as a primer, to wet brushes for better pigment, to wet your beauty blender or even as a finishing spray. It may be on the more pricey side but it is honestly worth it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Watsonville, CA

My favorite! I have combo skin and some days my skin can feel super dry with a matte foundation. Spray this over everything once your done and it will look SO GOOD! Also can help make your eyeshadow more vibrant.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
Carly M.
Carly M.
London, OH

I seriously love this stuff so much. It gives off a really nice Matte look and is super easy to apply. I've been looking for a good primer and this is really really good. I hope you get this product and enjoy it.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL

My favorite setting spray ever! Ever since I started using this, I've noticed a huge change in my makeup. It didn't look cakey or powdery at all. The smell is amazing!! Almost perfume like but a nice subtle scent
Emily B.
Emily B.

This spray keeps my makeup on all day expecially in the heat and when I am sweating or even going in the pool. I keep mine inside so it stays cold and feels really nice on the skin. I would really recommend this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.