BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Ozone Park, NY
I use this on my beauty blender to wet it and then on my face after and it leaves my make up vey Matt
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Review for: Skin Spray
Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This setting spray is the quintessential product for the summer months when your face is melting off.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Skin Spray
It's ok it makes my face feel a tad bit sticky which I don't really care for. It does the job though.
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO
So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
MONICA R.
MONICA R.
Palm Desert, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love fix+ it makes my makeup stay all day and it also works for eyeshadow to make the more shinier.
Jay F.
Jay F.
Paramount, CA
Absolutely love this it's like my go-tot all most everyday when I go out to parties and all occasions
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.