BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love using this for eyeshadows to make them pop! I just spray on my brush then dip in my pan or loose pigments. It's a great "setting spray" too. I use it when I want to be dewy and not matte.

It has a great mist, it dispenses alot of product. Sometimes after I apply this I go over it with a BB or brush. The lid turns so It has a lock position, so if your traveling there will be no accidental squirts!
I love this and will always have one in my makeup collection and never want to run out! It has a strong fragrance to it so beware if you're sensitive to that, but it mostly disappears once it dries.. definitely an A+ product!
Nargiza M.
I did like this product but it will perform differently with different foundations. If you have super oily skin than you can look for different alternatives. It's not too expensive and smell nice. But it won't keep your makeup on place for too long time. Would I by it, maybe but not for summer cuz my skin more to oily side. But it does what it says just use with matte product. That's my opinion
Katelyn T.
Finally gave into this "holy water" all of the youtubers love to talk about. I can't speak on how well this works as a setting spray or priming spray, but it's BOMB for glittery shadow application. Especially with the UD Naked palettes (they suck, let's all just admit they're over-rated). If I really want to see a glittery shadow at it's best, I used this spray on the brush. It makes a world of difference!
Pro tip: if you're planning on buying it for eyeshadow only, just buy the mini bottle at Ulta and use a 20% off coupon
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is absolutely worth all of the hype. So I ordered this from Mac's website and this was my first ever purchase from Mac cosmetics along with one of the large empty eyeshadow palettes. I signed up for their email subscription and got a great deal on both of these. The reason I've never bought from Mac cosmetics before is because I do not live near any of the stores and sadly my Sephora, Ulta, and Macy's does not carry Mac cosmetics (at least not in stores). But anyway I got this and I fell in love. Setting my makeup or priming my makeup using this made it stay on all day and avoid creasing or becoming oily, which happens to me because I'm a teenager. Also spraying this on your brush gives any powdered makeup much more pigmented. This has easily become one of my all time favorites within two weeks. I will definitely recommend and repurchase.
Ashley K.
Mashpee
I am obsessed with this stuff, I use it every single time I do my makeup. This stuff is amazing, it can be used for so many different things. Sometimes I'll use it to prep my skin before I put my makeup on, like primer. I'll use it by it's self, or spray it on my face and then put another primer on after. I use it as a setting spray sometimes, or spray it over my highlighter, it makes everything just melt into the skin and look absolutely flawless. The thing I use it for the most for though is my eyeshadows. If I'm using a shimmer or metallic eyeshadow I'll spray this on my brush to make it more intense, and it will help with the fall out as well. This is definitely a ride or die must product for me. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone that wears makeup
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I used and loved this product long before setting sprays ever became popular. I like that this product sets your foundation without drying out your skin or making it feel sticky. It's lightweight and easy to use, not to mention it comes with a locking lid/spritzer.
Rebecca B.
I actually mostly use this as a setting spray. I’ll use it as primer too if I feel like my face needs It but for the most part it’s a great setting spray and the travel size is perfect to take on the go and freshen up your makeup throughout the day! It helps keep my makeup looking fresh like I just applied it and it’s very hydrating as well.
Val M.
If you want to ensure your makeup looks natural, this is the product for you. While containing glycerine, this will give you a healthy glow. This is not a setting spray! It is a fixative. This is an amazing product used to ensure that all your layers of makeup look more like your skin. If you go overboard on powder products, and hate that "cakey" or textured look, douse your skin in this and it will disappear in at most a half hour. I can't do my makeup with out it. I buy three at a time !!
And it's also great with shadows and pigments, as the glycerine in it helps the shadows stick to your eyelids and enhance the performance of the shadow !!
Overall great product ! Will never be without it.
Karla H.
Mililani
I really like this because of how long lasting it is with my makeup. Also I love that it has a duo usage for prep and prime! I always look for products that can do both! The only reason this did not get a 5/5 rating with me is because I do not really like the spray part. It really does feel like rain drops are hitting your skin straight on. I would prefer more of a mist action happening.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
I finally gave in and purchased this and I am so happy I did! I was hesitant to spend the money when I have drugstore setting sprays (wet n' wild & elf) that gets the job done but I gave in to my desire to try it out and now wish I had done it sooner! It is a staple in the beauty community for a reason. It works fabulous as a setting spray of course but also great for so many other things, I love to use it as a refresher, after doing my skincare routine, before applying my makeup, on my brushes to intensify shimmer shadows etc.  It smells so good and is packed with great ingredients, it will forever be a must in my routine from now on, as well as my favorite drugstore sprays.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.