Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ

As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Katie T.
Katie T.
denver, CO

I use this stuff EVERYDAY! It sets my makeup all day, and i can trust it to keep me looking great. Its such an easy product to apply, Just spray, can't get any easier then that lol.
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA

I could literally bathe in this product. I love to spray it on my skin before and after applying my makeup. It makes my skin feel so nice and my makeup go on so smoothly. I love it.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta, GA

Why is this the best setting primer in the world?? Nothing else holds my makeup like Mac prep and prime does. I got this at my local Mac and I always use it after I apply my makeup.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

I recently brought this and once I sprayed it on my face I instantly noticed a difference with how my face looked. It made my makeup look better and it does not have a strong scent.
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Reynoldsburg, OH

This is the original setting spray for a mean slay ! The OG lol I've been using this for ages and you can use it 2 2 ways on top for a dewy finish and underneath for a matte look !
Aliyah G.
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA

I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
lisdeys b.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO

Fabulous, for my skin, prone to acne, protects me from all the bad that can make the makeup, is a luxury product, it is nothing economic, but its price is worth it. I recommend it.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD

I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
Who doesn't love this product! So well made ! It's amazing, love how it hydrates my face and also sets my make up it's great for all skin types I definitely recommend this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.