MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Karen R.
Karen R.
Richmond, TX
This is such a great product. It can be used in several different ways. I strongly recommend this product.
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
I love Mac fix + I spray it after I'm finished with my makeup to set it. Doesn't make my face oily at all.
Jana B.
Jana B.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this setting spray! My make up is staying on the whole day! Can't imagine live without it!
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
I hear that this setting spray is amazing I wanna get it sooo bad!! I use urban decay and I love that too
Jesse-Linn M.
Jesse-Linn M.
Worth every penny! Perfect for setting your makeup for a long lasting finish. Also works great as a base.
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Light mist to give you that free look
Long lasting that enhance my look
Natural and I must recommend this
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Review for: Skin Spray
Everyone has this if they don't well idk what to say because they are missing out on this wonderful brand
Lakyn P.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
This Primer and after spray works great! Helps to keep my make up on and is super easy to apply!
Love it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm not a fan. This one makes me extra oily. I rather prime with cream and prime with the urban decay one
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you haven't used this yet you're missing out big time😩 This is a definite must have on anyone's list!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.