BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12071)
Juan C.
Katy, TX
Absolute favorite. I use this before makeup and after makeup, after washing my face, and especially for shimmer eyeshadows making them more metallic. Gives off a dewy glow to your skin, while the glycerin keeps you hydrated. Perfect for dry and oily skins
Neva N.
Fort Worth, TX
i love how you can just spray and prime your face you do not need a primer in order to prime your face! thing have changed all you need now is just a perfect sray!! makeup last all day for me with this spay primer and also helps with my oli face!!!!!!!
Paige N.
Portland, OR
I believe that every professional makeup artist and even makeup lover has this or has owned this product in the past. This spray is incredibly long lasting and is a great gift idea for anyone that wears makeup and wants it to last all day. Amazing product
Katelyn F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a product that I will repurchase forever! It smells amazing and sets your makeup beautifully. It has a natural finish. While I don't think it makes your makeup last longer, I believe it can make a heavily applied face look lighter and more blended.
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
This was one of the first misting sprays that I used, and I have gone through a couple of bottles. I do find that the mist is not as fine as other setting sprays I have used. But this is very moisturizing, so I recommend it for use when skin is dehydrated (like traveling on a plane). But for setting makeup with a really fine mist, I prefer other brands.
Mesha B.
I love to foil eyeshadow for an more dramatic look and this does the best job for foiling eye shadows. I purchased the smaller bottle and it has lasted me a long time. When I run out I will run back and purchase more. Love this stuff
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
this is a great product for when your face looks powdery, you spray this bad boy all over your face and it looks great! also it is amazing to make your shadows pop! the only thing i dont like about this is that it makes me feel oily all day :( but i can deal with it
Emily K.
I love this spray! I use it before and after makeup, it makes the makeup last all day. I also use it to fix any mistakes that I make when doing makeup and it only removed and fix what I need it too without ruining the rest of the makeup. Definitely a must have.
Miss G.
i absolutely love this product! use it before as a primer and use it after to set your make up. especially if you use mac make up, it takes away any of the cake-ness that can sometimes occur. and it's not really on the expensive side either so a great plus
Ruth R.
Columbus ohio
this is one of the best face primer and setting spray I have ever use is good for oily skin like my self and it works great it goes well with my foundation haven't had any problem when apply I love the finish product i will keep buying my favorite primer.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.