BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL
Fix+ is a must have for me. I use it as a primer, setting spray, makeup refresher throughout the day, and I wet my brushes with it. I keep a regular size on my vanity and a travel size in my purse. The mist is so fine and it just melts all your makeup together for a beautiful flawless finish.
Carla C.
Reedley , CA
My favorite setting spray of all times . Very affordable . It leaves my makeup very dewy . Hides my pores . Yes it is sun protection. It's very easy to apply the bottle is very big . I love the smell . I love spraying it before and after my makeup routine . I would definitely recommend this .
Leigh M.
This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
reeya m.
I'm obsessed with the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+. I'm already on my third bottle. It gives a natural matte finish. It has a very nice mist to it when spraying. It is so easy to apply and I use mine as a setting spray and my makeup stays on all day with it. I would for sure recommend it to others.
Brigett F.
Dallas
I love this! I've had mine since December and it's now July , so this has lasted me a really long time and it's still only halfway filled. I spray this all over my face after doing a full face of makeup and it just melts all the makeup into my skin. My skin looks dewy and natural and it takes away that cakey look. I really recommend this if you have that problem with your makeup.
Nicole R.
I love the mac fix plus because it is such a great quality setting spray and it also can be used to apply glitter onto your eyes or anywhere else on your face were even on your body it is such a multipurpose product and I recommend it to everybody it is so long lasting and it illuminates your face but it doesn't bring out the flaws in your face
Precious W.
San Francisco, CA
This is okay. When I put it on after makeup and then the fix plus spray I wait for ten minutes and let it dry. After drying is completed I touch my face and makeup comes off on my hand. It's very messy. This is also why I gave it two stars. But this is also the only setting I have ever tried.
Chastity U.
Can't hate on fix+. Ever. It's so good and it has multiple issues. It keeps your makeup in place and give a nice finish. It also helps with eyeshadow and making the pigment really pop. It is a wonderful product overall and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray.
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
I don't find this to be special. I much prefer my smashbox primer water. The only thing I like this for is moistening my brush to get more intense color pay off from pigments or foil shadows. Won't buy it again.
Kyra H.
Atlanta
LOVE! I keep a sample size in my purse and spray some on whenever I get the chance. The only problem is that sometimes it will  camel spit and not come out as a fine mist. I spray this on a sparkly eyeshadow or highlight before applying and the color pay off is more intense then it was before.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.