Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Ellany V.
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA

I recently got to try a sample of this product and I did like the lasting effects. Smooth application matte finish not shinny I like this make up long lasting with primer.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.

Didn't use it before because I thought it was just hype and after I've started using this with my UD all nighter and it's done soo much for me I would recommend this 10/10
Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN

This product really helps get my skin clean when I take off my makeup will write them up and put on my makeup so I don't get blackheads or pimples or acne and it's amazinl
Megan O.
Megan O.
Albuquerque, NM

Works great and I love using it with my kyshadows because they go on super pigmented and stay all day. If I've had a sweaty say it'll get a little glossy/dewy but not bad.
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware

Maravilhoso essa é a palavra .
Não minha opinião não existe uma pele perfeita sem o pre prime. O resultado é uma pele de pêssego , com um ótimo acabamento.
Meu queridinho.
Love this so much this is the only spray I keep coming back to its so light on the skin, dosent make it to wet and the smell is just what makes me want to use it everyday.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI

I really never thought this could be as good as they say... But finally decided to give it a go and it just makes your makeup blend together and stay put all day! Love!!!
Mariann M.
Mariann M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this spray it makes makeup last all day is great for any skin type, my skin is combination oily dry and it doesn't make my skin look patchy or caked on worth the buy
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA

I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.
Bloomington, IN

Leaves my skin perfectly hydrated. Smells great. Can be used as a primer or a finishing spray. Also love to use it to hydrate and wake up my skin in the middle of the day
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.