Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (375)
Lesly V.
Lesly V.

I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Walker, La

Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It is a LIFECHANGER! Sets your makeup and also enhances it! You can use it to prep your skin and also intensify your shadows and highlights! Must have!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.

Works really well with a beauty blender to blend out foundation or contouring with any cream contours, spray it on your brushes to get extra pigment pickup whether it's eyeshadow or highlight.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA

Great hydration and great smell. It does not help set the makeup or make it last longer but provides great hydration and gets rid of the powdery look. It is also refreshing as a daytime spray.
Doris D.
Doris D.

LOVE THIS!!! I purchased this not long ago and I absolutely love it it's amazing! It does what it says and you can use on a hot day if your sweating, to reset and fix your makeup! It's amazing
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perry, MI

I just purchased the travel size while I was on vacation and I love it I'll definitely be getting more when it runs out. I love how it makes glittery eyeshadow look on the lid it's phenomenal
Tori C.
Tori C.
Schenectady, NY

It's oil free leaving my face feeling refreshed. I love the fact that it is nonscented. I would recommend this product to anyone the price is worth it, you get a lot of product in one bottle.
Haylee
Haylee

I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Mac prep + fix its a good product i always used it also to hidratade myy face and look more prettier with my makeup ..its disfficult to found it here in lima peru because everybody bought it.
Nohemi P.
Nohemi P.
Glendale, AZ

I love to spray this once I'm done with all my makeup. It makes my makeup blend together and makes my skin look dewy! I also use it to spray my beauty blender prior to applying my foundation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.