Add a Photo

Photos (596)
noreal t.
noreal t.
Columbus, OH
It works very good it keeps on your makeup all night. it sets very well doesn't take long to effect o the face
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
my skin is very sensitive, but this product right here is amazing I love it and won't purchase anything else.
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sureโค
Tiyana F.
Tiyana F.
Rockaway Park, NY
June 21, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Works so well!! This is something I would say to use if he decides to take you swimming on the first date lol
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta , NY
June 18, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this setting spray and my face lasts all night, which is important on nights out. Definitely recommend!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR
Refreshes the skin before applying make up. And then gives it a nice glow when finishing. Always a repurchase
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA
July 5, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
July 6, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
July 28, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this everyday as a primer spray before I put on my foundation & it makes my face feel super refreshed.
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.