BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
This setting spray works really good. I sweat a lot and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
I don't own thee product but my sister in law does it works super great I will soon be buying it!
Ana F.
Ana F.
It's ok in my book but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Urban decay all nighter has my #1 vote
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
When you know your going to have a long day and want your makeup to last I would use this product
Angela L.
Angela L.
Springfield, OR
I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA
This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
Kellie R.
Kellie R.
I use this as more of a hydrater/refresher rather than a setting spray. It is great for dry skin
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.