Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Salome M.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA

I love this product. It feels hydrating and refreshing. I use this before i put my foundation on and after I apply my foundation and it works better for me
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

Using this before make up makes my face ready and keeps my make up on much longer. The look of make up is better vs not using anything under my foundation.
Farah N.
Farah N.

Love this product 😍 it doesn't make the makeup stay any longer but helps it blend really well and acts as a good primer when spraying it over a moisturizer
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Carrier Mills, IL

My holy grail! This product is very useful in many ways. Keeps makeup in place all day, with a natural finish. Also is good to use with shimmer eyeshadows!
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Quispamsis, NB

This is the best finishing spray that I have ever used doesn't make you feel sticky or cakey. Makes you feel refreshed and lovely it also has a nice scent.
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ

I put this on after I finish doing my makeup, and it makes everyone just look smooth and not cakey, It makes everyone blend in so nicely and look flawless.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Ontario, CA

Homesly it's OK it's not that big of a deal but I will say that it can feel we are thinking you're spraying water don't like the smell but not the big beal
Shada M.
Shada M.
West Chester, OH

This spray is a miracle worker! You can put your makeup on in the morning and spray this on top, and at the end of the day, your makeup will look the same!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.

This actually works. I do love this product but I always go to my "go to" product. But this really does set your makeup on for a certain period of the day.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC

Keeps my makeup on all day. Really a great product if you're going to be be on the run all day long. You'll know forsure that your makeup will be in place!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.