BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12086)
Valeria Z.
This is my holy grail. I stock up on this because I am afraid to run out. First of all, this is so great for hydration and prepping the skin for makeup application. I also use this as a setting spray because it makes my face look less powdery. This product just makes everything blend a little more nicely and is also great for making eyeshadows more pigmented.
Aleksandra A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This may not be a setting spray but it was my saving grace when I had bad skin. I wanted to wear powder with my foundation to keep it set, but the dryness of my skin was not having it. This helped to take down the dryness and the powderiness of my complexion.
Jackie H.
Odell, OR
Love it! Use it to prep to prime to set! For eyeshadow! Good for any skin type! Melts the makeup to your face making it look very nice and dewy! Awesome product! No exaggerated fragrance, which personally I love my sprays to smell nice. Totally recommend this!
Andrea B.
Greenfield
If you want a fix for your foundation, this product will do it.  I love misting the hydrating spray on my face after doing my makeup.  Nothing runs, and the smell is so light and fresh.  Not greasy or oily feeling like some others and has really been a great addition to my skincare routine.
Hunter S.
Boaz, AL
This Setting spray is one of my favorites! I spray MAC Prep+ Prime fix on and it make my foundation smooth and looks gorgeous! It's really easy to apply and quick to dry! I would totally buy this product again!!!!!!!
Jolie D.
I use this before I apply my makeup every single time. It's an amazing product and helps keep my makeup set in place. It creates a great base for my makeup and helps it last throughout the night. I would definitely suggest this if you're looking for a primer
Lisa P.
Lorena, TX
Oh I can't tell you just how much I love this stuff. Especially in the summer. The scent is so light, but it is so refreshing. It sets my makeup and gives you a special feeling. I actually need more, I'm almost out.
Vipasana K.
This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Paige N.
Portland, OR
I believe that every professional makeup artist and even makeup lover has this or has owned this product in the past. This spray is incredibly long lasting and is a great gift idea for anyone that wears makeup and wants it to last all day. Amazing product
Jamyle D.
New York
Heard so many good things about this spray on YouTube so I bought it because of the reviews I had seen. Let me just tell you that this spray is AMAZING! It works as a primer, finishing spray and to also boost the pigment on you're highlighter or eyeshadow.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.