Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
sierra l.
sierra l.

I have been wanting to try this i heard some good reviews but i wonder if i works great with oliy skin and acne prone skin let me no guys if you have tried it and it was awesome
T M.
T M.

My ultimate favorite setting spray. I've tried multiple from other brands and this one stands the test of time for me. Makes my makeup stay on for longer and Iike the packaging
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL

Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Sullivan City, TX

Honestly this is the best this makes your face look like your skin. There is none better that this one its a supper good product I recommend for everyone to get or try at least.
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok

I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Sullivan City, TX

Love this product works amazing and smells amazing as well ❤️ love that it helps powders not look like you caked your face there's so many different things you can use this fo
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Los Angeles , Ca

Favorite setting spray year round! It smells really nice and helps when you use a lot of powder makeup. It also helps when it's really hot out and your face needs a refresher.
Martha T.
Martha T.

I brought this to use as a setting spray but it makes me look too dewy and I have oily skin. So now I just use it to prep my face or on my eyeshadow to make it more pigmented.
Aylen I.
Aylen I.
Aurora, CO

This works the best for my oily skin ! I'm in love with it !!! I will definitely be buying this again after trying so many setting sprays from other brands this is my favorite
Shi-Ann B.
Shi-Ann B.
Brooklyn, NY

The best misting spray . You can use it to set your makeup or you can use it to take away the powdery look. It leaves the skin glowing and foundation just melts into the skin!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.