BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica Y.
Cleveland, OH
This is probably my favorite Mac product! There are many other uses for this product other than a setting spray, and here are the reasons why I recommend it:

1. As stated before, it helps your makeup last longer throughout the day.

2. Use it before applying primer to help lock in moisture on your face.

3. It eliminates the powdery residue you get from applying too much powder, blush, bronzer and eyeshadow, leaving a stunning glow that doesn't look greasy.

4. You can also use it to lighten the coverage of a heavy foundation or concealer.

5. You can use it as a mixing medium for loose shadows, which allows for a better color payoff/ metallic look to your shadow.

6. You can also use it to spot clean your makeup brushes.

For around $20, you can get a lot of use out of this product, and for that I highly recommend that you try it out!
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Prep & Prime spray Works fantastic for me on a day-to-day basis I have a dryer skin type that gets oily around my nose and sometimes if I use a cream primer with liquid foundation even though it's meant to keep my makeup in place all day it will end up breaking up around my nose. I use the Prep & Prime spray in place of a cream primer very often and it gives my skin enough dewiness and healthy glow under my makeup that my makeup will last all day and it also works as a setting spray to give you a natural finish I don't recommend it as a setting spray for oily skin
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
My favorite prep and set spray! I love how it helps my makeup last all day without any problems! My favorite to use for special occasions as well so my makeup lasts all evening and night ! Super soft on the skin ! Great smell! Long lasting ! Definitely work the money! A must have kit to give you a long lasting flawless makeup look! I highly recommend this #mac product ! Love it !
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
My new must have during my everyday makeup routine. Here are some reasons why I️ love it:
1. it is more affordable than naked all nighter, AND it feels better on your face.
2. You save money since it can be used for primer and setting spray.
3. Great to use by itself, or add on some light powder on top for an everyday look.
4. Super moisturizing and feels amazing on your face.
5. It smells so nice and subtle, and it holds your makeup like a charm.

Overall I️ am in love with this product and would rave about it any anyone.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
MAC Prep & Prime oh my gosh where do I start let me first say this I absolutely love this spray it's the best I wish I could give it 10 stars but there's only five here so five it is this is great for oily skin combination skin dry skin if you want the best in priming and literally getting your skin ready for all of the different products you're going to be putting on your face then you need to run out and purchase this item it's hands-down the best I recommend it to each and every person that do their makeup
Cairee C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Fix+ as a product to use before makeup, however I do not like it for after makeup, as I was told to use by a MAC worker, as a setting spray. I've spent a lot of money on fix+ throughout the years thinking that it was a setting spray. It is really just a glorified bottle of water. The reason that I'm not giving it less stars is because it actually does help to make hard to blend products easier to blend, but I would not recommend it as a setting spray because it will just ruin your makeup.
Stacey F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I actually use this 3 different ways.
*After I moisturize, I'll spray this on my face as a primer.
*I use this as a setting spray (duh)
*I use this to wet my brushes to help make my metallic shadows POP!
Zero complaints. It sprays evenly and I like the locking feature. It helps reasure me that the bottle won't open up when I'm traveling with it.

I have oily skin in my T zone and this helps keep the worry at bay. I work in a kitchen, so I am around heat and steam a lot. My makeup stays put.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I love this product, and although I'm still working my way through my first bottle, I will ensure that it is always stocked in my collection. I use it for a few purposes. The first being for added hydration when needed. I am generally very oily, but there are certain days (especially when it is very dry outside), that my normal routine of mattifying moisturizer, primer, foundation and powder, leaves me with some dry patches or overall feeling tight. Those are the times that this spray comes in handy. I spray it whenever I feel that I'm a little dry and need some hydration or whenever I feel that my powder left me looking a little cakey. It works like a charm every time! It takes away any dry patches or cakeyness that I may have. In addition, I use it to wet brushes for applying some shimmer eyeshadows to give them a metallic look. I love this product and can't recommend it enough! It is so versatile!
Erica S.
This is my holy grail face spray! I use this in 100 different ways. I am so glad that Ulta started carrying MAC because I purchase it there instead of having to order or drive 2 hours to closest MAC location!
Now to the uses: my number one favorite way to use is to set my makeup, of course! I won't leave the house without setting it! Other ways I use it: prepping! I like to hydrate my face with this before I put foundation on! I also spray shadow brushes with this to increase pigmentation of my shadows. I love to spray my beauty blender with this before I blend out makeup, contours, etc. I use it throughout the day as well if my skin starts to feel dry or if I start to get hot. It cools me off! I also like to use this at bedtime just to give my skin an extra boost of hydration and nourishment! So many ways for just one product that is priced REALLY well, YES PLEASE. Thanks, MAC, for such a good universal product!
Kat J.
TX
A friend got me this as a gift and I really like it, but not for its main purpose... This does nothing for me when it comes to priming or setting, but I do like using it to apply my eyeshadows wet and make the colors more dramatic... It also works amazing to fix tiny makeup mistakes that you would rather blend away than outright remove. I use Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to set my makeup and Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer to prime, but I still enjoy incorporating MAC Fix Spray into my makeup routine...
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.