BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Jesse T.
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is to die for! I absolutely love it! I use it everyday! I never worry about my makeup !
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Smells ok. Does foil my shadows. It's not a setting spray. I don't use it as that anyway. But I like this.
Maria B.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this setting spray I could dance in the rain and my makeup wouldn't budge one bit and I actually have
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Its so good want to tried agian !!!!! I 100% recomended to very girls :) its super important im the makeup
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this spray. Makes your Makeup look so much beautiful. Makes my eyeshadows look so much more vibrant
Cindy
Cindy
Absolutely amazing. I used this before i add on the highlight all the time. There isn't a day i don't apply
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
I love Mac fix + I spray it after I'm finished with my makeup to set it. Doesn't make my face oily at all.
Face on fleek! I use this as a primer and on my brush for eye shadows & highlights. I see you #MAC. ❤️you!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start 👌🏼
CRYSTAL L.
CRYSTAL L.
Fayetteville, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT GREAT BEFORE YOU APPLY MAKE UP AND TO FIX, GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY AND EASY TO APPLY
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.