BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Melissa M.
Hey yall this prep+ prime is my go to for spraying on my eyeshadow brushes for better pigment and for my highlighter brush when wanting that blinding glow:) i never really used it for a primer but it does actually work as a setting spray! but I prefer it as a spray for my brushed and definitely does make everything look better.
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
This is one of my favorite products of all time! I always have to have one of these stocked and ready to spritz. It smells amazing, perfect to keep your face hydrated. I also use it to intensify shadows, just a quick spray and the end of my brush and I dip into my color. It makes my shadows super pigmented. Definitely a must buy!
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
I love how hydrating and refreshing this feels. This smells really nice and subtle. I use this spray after I apply my makeup. Be careful with spraying this with mascara because it will transfer on your lids or under eye. To avoid that, I like to apply my mascara after spraying. I wish it would make my makeup last long though.
Gigi P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this spray!! I have dry  and acne prone skin  and I use to prep my skin before my concealer and foundation and it makes it  blend in perfectly. No need to use extra primer! I also use it afterwards to set my make up and it stays longer. I have used other prepping sprays but none compare to MAC.
Delilah S.
I have pretty oily skin and I would have to say this product works awesome. It creates an amazing fresh canvas for my foundation and makes it last all day. I like the light smell and fresh feeling it gives your face after using it. I will be buying again!
Vanessa S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love this for priming and setting face! I usually add tons of powder products when I do my makeup since I have oily skin and this product always helps get rid of that "cakey" look. As far as making my makeup last all day, I think I'm better off using a different setting spray, but for everyday use I tend to reach for this one.
Tristyn Y.
This sets your makeup in place perfectly. It doesn't smell like chemicals it has a matte finish. It doesn't make your mace looks wet it drys quickly. It's good for all skin types. I've been buying for around a year now and I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
Somalie C.
I purchased this product inside of a Nordstrom. I've heard so many great things about it and had to try it for myself. It's not just all hype, it's a great product! I use it to dampen my beauty blender to apply liquid foundation. It helps even out my foundation so I don't end up looking cakey. I say this is worth purchasing.
Laneisha N.
I heard that this was excellent for using as a setting spray, & also a primer but it's costly, but it's well worth the buy. The pros is it's a great product, some of the cons could be the pricing amount. I would definitely buy this product again & I recommend it to others!
Lexi F.
This is so so so so useful to have in anyones makeup collection! Not only do I use this to give my skin a healthier dewy finish but it also makes eyeshadows pop and helps make glitters sine even brighter on the lid. Definitely worth the money and lasts forever for me
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.