Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.
June 30, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
June 26, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA
April 9, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love apply Fix plus onto my fan brush before I apply highlighter to make it pop! Also, to set my foundation.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My absolute favorite!!! Leaves my makeup flawless and doesn't run. I've tried others/dupes but they don't work
Drianna H.
Drianna H.
San Bernardino, CA
July 22, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is so far my favorite. It makes your makeup stay & it doesn't look cakey, I love it! I recommend
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA
Jan. 13, 2016, 4:41 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just bought this item and so far I'm loving it, it dries so quick and my makeup stayed on all day. Love it.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI
Jan. 25, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is great but for less money, especially around the holidays I have been using E.L.F. Dewy setting spray.

noreal t.
noreal t.
Columbus, OH
It works very good it keeps on your makeup all night. it sets very well doesn't take long to effect o the face
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Aug. 29, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's okay.. MAC is great quality but it's other stuff on the market, more reasonable priced and works better.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
July 19, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
OG of all setting sprays. Great to set face great before makeup application and great to intensify eyeshadows
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.