Add a Photo

Photos (377)
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA

Fix plus is probably the most versatile item in my makeup collection. It can be used as so many different things like a primer, setting spray, face refresher, and to make colors look more intense.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO

Great product. Smells fresh and clean. I spray it on my brush or beauty blender before I start blending out my foundation. New spray for each side of my face. This is a great trick you should try.
Maria A.
Maria A.
York, PA

Love love love this stuff! It seriosuly gives your face life. I highly recommend this product. Try to only spray a few sprays or you'll get a dewy feeling. It definitely does what it says it does!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.

I use this to prep and set my makeup. I even sometimes use it to damp my beauty bender. This is also great to blend out any contour lines. This product is so versatile you can't go wrong with it.
Yamira L.
Yamira L.

This primer is super great. It feels fresh but does not make your face look oily. It feels hydrating and the makeup really stays. The smell is good and so is the feeling that you get after using.
Whitney N.
Whitney N.
Winder, GA

I love MAC products! I really felt like my makeup stayed on all day! It didn't make my face feel oily, it was perfect. It has a nice smell to it as well! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Rach V.
Rach V.
Grand Blanc, MI

Pricey product but worth it! I spray it on brushes before applying eye makeup and the makeup stays on all day. It's a little heavy for spraying in my entire face but for small areas, it is ideal.
Celina T.
Celina T.

Neat packaging and is easy to use. Suitable for travel as you can 'lock' the product. I use it to prune my makeup and it lasts all day. You can use it as a setting spray if you want a dewy finish
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Cottonwd Hts, UT

This is a great spray to hydrate and brighten your complexion, before or after your foundation. It definitely freshens up my look and the smell is fresh and light. Also use to apply foil shadows.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR

BEST SETTING SPRAY EVERRR!!!! I use it everyday to set my makeup and it works wonderfully. It makes my makeup look great with a matte finish I would recommend this. It is very easy to apply also.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.