BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12054)
Jackie H.
Odell, OR
Love it! Use it to prep to prime to set! For eyeshadow! Good for any skin type! Melts the makeup to your face making it look very nice and dewy! Awesome product! No exaggerated fragrance, which personally I love my sprays to smell nice. Totally recommend this!
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
I'm really glad I finally decided to try this product a few months ago. It's useful in many different ways while applying makeup from dampening your sponge, intensifying the color of your shadows, or making everything seamless once everything is on your face.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Love this! It's great for making skin look dewy and fresh. Also works wonderfully to foil eye shadows (the glycerin really helps the shadow stick). Good for all skin types, although oily skin may need just a light spray (I'm very dry so I drench myself in it
Valeria Z.
This is my holy grail. I stock up on this because I am afraid to run out. First of all, this is so great for hydration and prepping the skin for makeup application. I also use this as a setting spray because it makes my face look less powdery. This product just makes everything blend a little more nicely and is also great for making eyeshadows more pigmented.
Maria A.
Fort Worth, TX
I cannot live without my fix +! I often buy more than one at a time. I spray it before my Makeup and after. I also use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I love using it with pigments to intensify the color!
Lisa P.
Lorena, TX
Oh I can't tell you just how much I love this stuff. Especially in the summer. The scent is so light, but it is so refreshing. It sets my makeup and gives you a special feeling. I actually need more, I'm almost out.
Daryl B.
Sicklerville
So this is amazing!! I have used many primers and this actually makes my skin look fresh all day. I can see how it actually sets my makeup in, but doesn't make me look like I actually have makeup on. My makeup stays in place, even after hot yoga! (I wear it there cause the paparazzi may pop up) 😂
Paige N.
Portland, OR
I believe that every professional makeup artist and even makeup lover has this or has owned this product in the past. This spray is incredibly long lasting and is a great gift idea for anyone that wears makeup and wants it to last all day. Amazing product
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I loved this primer! Comparing to thise I've tried before is the best. I first tried a bit if my friend's primer and I loved it so much that I'm already buying a second one. It make the make up looks great and stay longer than the others I've tried before
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
This was one of the first misting sprays that I used, and I have gone through a couple of bottles. I do find that the mist is not as fine as other setting sprays I have used. But this is very moisturizing, so I recommend it for use when skin is dehydrated (like traveling on a plane). But for setting makeup with a really fine mist, I prefer other brands.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.