Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Chinelo A.
Chinelo A.
Marietta, GA

GIRLLLLL Lol! This stuff is the bomb.con you don't even realize how much it's needed until u use it before applying makeup. It makes the makeup stay on all day ! That's a must have !
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

I live by this stuff I can't keep it in stock bc i use it daily. It sets your makeup. Your face will be laid! Great price. I share with everyone to give them an opportunity to shine.
Iulia I.
Iulia I.

I like this product because you canapply it before all the layers of foundation, concealer etc. And after you're done with everything to make your makeup last longer and look better.
Monica A.
Monica A.
San Jose, CA

Ulta
I don't wear make up often, but when i do i love this product. I spay it on and place my face in front of my fan for a few seconds and I'm ready to go. Falwless long lasting make.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
North York , Ontario

This is perfect for setting your makeup, it'll look a lot smoother and last longer. It is also a great idea if you can carry a small bottle to refresh you makeup during the day/night
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.

I like this for making eye shadow pigments and colors more intense. As a setting spray, I don't love it. It doesn't make your makeup last longer and it can be a little pore clogging.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

If you only buy one thing from Mac this should be it not only will it set your face but spray your eyeshadow while on the brush and it will last forever and be more pigmented as well
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA

I love this stuff it's amazing .It always takes that powdery affect away .Hydrates my skin really nice .I also love it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented .Forever my fave
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta, GA

Why is this the best setting primer in the world?? Nothing else holds my makeup like Mac prep and prime does. I got this at my local Mac and I always use it after I apply my makeup.
Katlin W.
Katlin W.

Best setting spray I have ever used!!! Does not make my makeup run or look wet!! Gives me the perfect dewy look and it does the perfect job of taking the powder look off my face!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.