Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
San Diego, CA

Like it, but don't love it. It is useful because I travel a lot and work in a high pressure job so I don't think about touching up my makeup until I get home. I put it on before primer and after to set my make-up.
Vina L.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA

This is a pretty good product! For the amount for $20 I think it's a good price! I use it before and after my makeup! I love to use it to spray on my highlighting brush, and then apply! My highlight be popppinnnn!
Veronika R.
Veronika R.

This product is simply amazing I dont think I can even say anything negative. Doesnt matter if your skin is dry or oily it does the work. Your make-up stay all day long and gives your skin fresh and clean feeling.
Jonna S.
Jonna S.
Tenafly, NJ

The most amazing makeup product ever!! I use it before my foundation to make it blend nicer and when I'm done with my makeup to make it last all day! This spray makes my makeup last for more than 12 hours, amazing
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.

This Product definitely changed my whole makeup game. I went a whole day with my makeup still on my face, no smudging. It also made my makeup feel like skin if that makes sense. Changed my makeup look a whole lot.
Lorna Q.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA

I have been using this since high school and it still is the best primer that I have ever found. There are a lot of good ones but this one makes you dewy and has your makeup last throughout the day which is great.
carena t.
carena t.

THE BEST!!!!! it fixes all cake face problems, and if you have a lot of peach fuzz it helps sets it so you dont look powdery. it just seals the makeup really nicely. i love it. nothing can replace this one for me.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL

This is by far the BEST PRIMER! It hydrates my face in seconds and makes my makeup look absolutely flawless. My face does not feel complete without this primer. I will continue to purchase this product for a while
Alee A.
Alee A.
Oxnard

I won't EVER leave the house with out this ! Incase my make up gets a little rough through out the day , this makes sure it looks refresh even after hours of original application ! It is a most HAVE for everyone !
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN

I like to use this primer when I wear powder or mineral foundation, not so much when I set a liquid or cream with powder on top. The finish and performance just seems much better when setting a mineral foundation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.