Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC

If you wear makeup this is a must have. I use it with every single makeup look. It's easy to get your hands on. I can't be without it. It makes my makeup just melt together.
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
Aurora, CO

OMG! This is a must have this is heaven. It feels so nice and refreshing and make my make up last all day. I bought this at the Mac store in the mall for around $22 plus tax
colleen c.
colleen c.

I use this everyday with my beauty routine. I put it on before my foundation and after. I will even put it on throughout the day for a little refresher. I love this product!
Mona G.
Mona G.
Mission, TX

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! I've tried so many and always come back to Fix plus! It helps my makeup look a lot less powdery and just brings my entire face together!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Broomfield, CO

Amazing, sets the makeup to look more like your skin... Very refreshing does not irritate the skin... Leaves you looking all dewy and glowy... Allows the makeup to last long
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville, Ky

My makeup routine would never be complete without this product! Not only does it get my skin hydrated and ready for application but it makes my makeup stay in place all day!
Line K.
Line K.

I love Mac Fix+! With at few pumps, before your makeup, your skin wil feel nice and hydrated. And then a few pumps after you applied the makeup, will give it a nice finish.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Amazing setting spray! Leaves my face feeling fresh and lasting for hours on end. Can wear with or without makeup. My favorite setting spray hands down. Purchased at Macys.
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Portland, OR

Makes my makeup last all day, which is always tough for me since I have combination skin which can often result in all my eye and nose make up gone halfway through the day.
Leila m.
Leila m.
Pleasanton, CA

I use this daily to dry my makeup or to brighten my shadow by setting the brush with fix+ then dipping into the shadow before applying . My only dislike would be the smell.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.