Add a Photo

Felicia H.
Felicia H.
July 30, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product works really well. I find it works best if you put another layer of powder over top of the spray.
Buffie B.
Buffie B.
June 18, 2016, 4:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this... I use after apply makeup to set... Spray on the shadows that need extra little pop... Love love
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL
July 13, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's easy and fast it don't mess up anything I'm glad they made this and that i have it fast and it fast to go
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Anaheim, CA
This spray is so great I love it I use it when I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup last really long with it
Munira A.
Munira A.
The best setting spray ever, I would recommend this to everyone. It's lasts long and help refreshen your face.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
June 26, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA
Aug. 2, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My go to product I take this every where it's just so hydrating but a little to pricey to buy all the time ...
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My absolute favorite!!! Leaves my makeup flawless and doesn't run. I've tried others/dupes but they don't work
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA
April 9, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love apply Fix plus onto my fan brush before I apply highlighter to make it pop! Also, to set my foundation.
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.
July 22, 2016, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.