BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This is my everything its the best I love it. It is one of my must have in makeup bag at all times
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I used to love this product but I stopped using it after I heard about animal testing through MAC
Anais R.
Anais R.
its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
I love this for setting the face for a dewy finish or for intensifying my eyeshadow or highlight.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
This setting spray works really good. I sweat a lot and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Streetsboro, OH
Love it leaves your face feeling like fresh and won't have to worry about your make up messing up
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
Sugar Land, TX
Love macs fix plus !! It sets your makeup real good !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !!❤️❤️
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.