BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Ryane F.
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
A must have in everyone's collection. It's a primer, setter, and it can intensify any shade with one spray.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is awesome!! I use this before I put my foundation on and after!!! It makes my skin feel so good
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare
Review for: Skin Spray
Ive used this product its amazing but nevet owned it this was my sisters it is too exspensive to buy for me
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! I use it everyday on my brushes and beauty blender to apply my foundation and concealer!
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.
Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Saluda, VA
Its makes your makeup look least makeupy and more natural skin. I love it. I recommend it to every I know!!
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Its so good want to tried agian !!!!! I 100% recomended to very girls :) its super important im the makeup
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Smells ok. Does foil my shadows. It's not a setting spray. I don't use it as that anyway. But I like this.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.