Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Dena B.
Dena B.
Bronx, NY

Great product. Sets makeup, making it last longer, but it also really makes it look more natural. Don't worry if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN

Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA

Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
KATY, TX

The cost is high for even a small one but my makeup was pretty flawless. Use this before you apply your makeup and you should be set for the rest of the day!
Rina M.
Rina M.
Perris, CA

Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow đŸ˜‰
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL

Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

It's a very refreshing product. I have oily skin and still get oily and makeup still breaks up with this product. It is nice for intensifying other products.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Christchurch

I recently bought this and it is an amazing product it keeps your skin feeling refreshed all day. It was worth the money. And would work for all skin types.
Remy M.
Remy M.
Cairns, Australia

Helps moisturise my face before I put on primer and foundation. I never understood why it was necessary at first but now it definitely shows the difference!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.

This prime is AMAZING. It keeps your make up for a really long long time. It's really good for dry skin. Actually, most of the mac products are really good.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.