Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (549)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I recently purchased this instead of my usual finishing spray by Boscia. This is not only cheaper, but really sets my makeup all day long. It smells really good too. Definitely five stars!!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Rockville, MD

Buy it!!!
It worth the 22 bucks it work great help make up not look cake. The maybeline setting spraying cost 12 or 18 I believe so why not buy the mac.... I honest swear on this spray lol!
Ronnit H.
Ronnit H.
Morrisville, NY

I love to use this to set my foundation and spray on my brushes to pick up product. This works like a dream sadly my contained broke so I don't have it any more but definitely a repurchase.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA

Ive heard great things about this setting spray , i my self havent tried it out but im really looking foward on getting it , ❤. But im not sure if its good to set makeup or just to prime ?
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

Absolutely love this used it to set my make up for a wedding and it kept my makeup on all night! Also love spraying some on my brush to make shadows pop more and look a little more matllic
Christina A.
Christina A.
Norwalk, CT

Everyone needs this in their makeup kit. It is simply fabulous. A light sprat under your makeup and then a final set spray after you are done and you are good to go. Nothing is coming off.
Saby O.
Saby O.
Honolulu, HI

I use this to set my face after applying powder , if your face is dry and Cakey then set your face with this and it will do the job, I love this spray , it's a must have to set your makeup
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN

I love this product to spritz on after applying my makeup. I also use it on a brush to intensify some of my eyeshadows. It has a wonderful clean scent and feel. Not sticky or tacky at all.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Bronx, NY

I use this before and after I apply my makeup. It's great to soften skin and allow the moisturizer to penetrate. Smells amazing. It's also a great finishing spray, setting the makeup. A HG
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Santa Rosa, CA

The fix+ is amazing! It helps my face look glowy! I apply before and after makeup. Before to prime and give a dewy base, and I apply after to help the powders not make my face look Cakey!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.