BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Madisen D.
las vegas, NV
Love this stuff! Makes your face feel refreshed and look amazing👌👏 it also smells pretty awesome too and the price is not so bad👍 the spray bottle makes it so easy to
spray on and you can close it so it doesn't lea
Angelina D.
This is a great product for makeup. Not only does it prime but it also sets your makeup. It helps to melt all the powders together giving you a flawless finish. You can use this with shimmer eye makeup and it will make it more pigmented but will also help with fallout. Buying this product is worth it.
Allison P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this stuff in part of my everyday makeup routine! I don't actually spray it on my face, but I spray it on my beauty blender before I blend in all my foundation and concealer! I also spray it on my brushes if I want that really pigmented eyeshadow look. I tried it on my face after I applied my makeup, but it made me more oily throughout the day.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
This is such a great setting spray! It smells great and really gives you the feeling that from the time you spritz it on your face, that your make up really will stay put for the day! It doesn't dry your skin out, nor does it leave it too oily. A great setting spray. A little pricey, but worth it!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Again, a classic for good reason. I use this to softly merge my powder and cream products. I have dry skin and I hate looking powdery. This isn't going to give your makeup more longevity - use a setting spray for that.
Angelica P.
lynn, MA
This setting spray is just perfect, you can use it as primer and it will make everything go on smoothly. And after you've put on makeup? let me tell you girl... It melts everything om your face! Leaves you with a perfect makeup face, nothing powdery everything settled and it makes my makeup last even more.
Rebekah M.
This Product definitely changed my whole makeup game. I went a whole day with my makeup still on my face, no smudging. It also made my makeup feel like skin if that makes sense. Changed my makeup look a whole lot.
paty R.
San diego, CA
I really love this product. It hydrates your skin at the same time priming it. It lasts a long time. I bought one a couple months ago and I still have it and it's not half way yet. I personally use this mainly as a setting spray but sometimes as a primer. It really does make my makeup last longer.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I got this because of YouTube hype. The sprayer on this is terrible but the scent is amazing. I sort of feel like its glorified water in a bottle but I moved it to an UD setting spray bottle and i enjoy it much more now. I use it to set my face and to spray my brushes for more pigmented eyeshadows
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Many have tried to imitate this iconic makeup mist, but none have succeeded. That alone makes this spray worth it in my opinion. This is definitely one of the most versatile products in my entire makeup collection, if not the most versatile. I use it after applying my base makeup to melt and mesh it all together, so that my skin looks like Barbie skin. It is a FANTASTIC makeup emergency fixer. Accidentally went too ham with the powder? Fix +. Your foundation looks like a too-heavy mask and is exaggerating every pore? Fix +. You're having a hard time fully blending in blush, contour, etc? Mist a fluffy brush with Fix+ and try again. Want your eyes to be super shimmery and sparkly? Wet your eye brush with Fix +, then apply shadow/pigment. The difference is unreal. Makeup starting to break down or wear off 10 hours into a crazy shift. Fix +, and maybe a bit of powder. For real guys, you need this. And it smells incredible. I'd bathe in it if I could!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.