Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (375)
Cece V.
Cece V.

I love this product !!!!! It's amazing , especially when you want to make something POP ! I've gone through many bottles & I can honestly reccommend this product . Use this before applying your foundation and you'll be left with beautiful glowing skin , it looks super natural & after setting it, it gives it a matte touch . If you use with glitter , sprit some on the brush and apply on eyelid it's AMAZING ! A must try for an amazing eye look .
Neysha R.
Neysha R.
Tampa, FL

Okay so I usually buy the ELF brand setting spray because It works and it is affordable but I have become a little obsessed with setting sprays since I first started using one and the price isn't bad either. it keeps my makeup in place and matte for longer. I use it on my foundation, eyebrows and eyeshadow, it makes the colors really pop and then I spray a little over my face when I am finished. Can't live without this stuff!! Seriously guys!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
London

I've had this product for quite a while now and still can't get the hang of it. I think there are better products out there, like Skindinavia and Urban Decay. It's quite pricey, but you do get a lot of product. Everyone always raves about fix + but like I said, I don't think it's all that it's hyped up to be. It doesn't set my makeup, if anything it separates it, and using it on a brush first for more pigmentation hasn't really worked for me.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.

One of the all time best setting sprays. I use this product for multiple things. I spray my eyeshadow brush and then dip into eyeshadow to make the shadow more pigmented, I spray my face before applying makeup to give a good structured foundation, and I spray after my makeup to set. It's nice too if your going out for the night but don't have time to touch up makeup. It with refresh you makeup and make you look like you just started the day.
Kelcey N.
Kelcey N.
San Bruno, CA

I used this spray for everything. My before and after spray. The spray to make my shimmer and glitter eye shadow pop and stay. It makes eye shadows pigmented as well (spray your brush not the eye shadow directly as it might ruin your shadow) and I use this to refresh my makeup and it makes everything less cakey when I bake under my eyes and my face. THIS IS A REBUY AFTER REBUY, a staple in my kit, forever having this cannot live without it!
Taryn D.
Taryn D.

I can't live without this. I use it to set my make up every single day (along with the UD setting spray). I have pretty oily skin so I use a lot of powders to keep that under control so this helps keep me from looking so powdery and cakey. I use it when I want a pigmentation from an eyeshadow. I use this when I'm not wearing makeup at all but I want a little bit of a refresher. I just absolutely love this product. MAC rarely does me wrong.
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Polk City, IA

I think I will keep repurchasing this product until MAC doesn't carry it anymore! I use this product for many different things! I start off my makeup by generously spraying this all over my face, I use this on my brush if I want to sheer out my foundation, I use this to intensify shimmer shadows, and I use this to finish of my makeup! For the price and the countless ways you can use this product, you definitely need to go out and get this!
Zzion A.
Zzion A.

By far my favorite finishing spray! This was one of the first products I ever tried from Mac, and I still reach for it every day. I don't use it as a setting spray however, I prefer my Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray for that, but as a finishing spray, it outperforms everything else I have. It beautifully melts the powder into your skin, and perfectly fuses all of your makeup together. It particularly makes the cheeks look stunning!
Jazlyn M.
Jazlyn M.

This setting spray can do wonders for your makeup. No make up look is every complete without this spray. As someone with dry skin when using matte foundation and powders it is important for me to continue to lock in some moisture. This product also increases the shine of any highlight as well as intensifies amazing eyeshadows to give you the perfect day and night time look. This is a holy grail product that is impossible to live without.
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, Wi

I was very hesitant at buying this product at first because of some mixed reviews I had read. Eventually I broke down and bought it, and I'm glad i did. I use this as a primer water and setting spray and honestly it works pretty good. Especially if my face is a bit on the powdery side for the day, a few sprays of this and I'm good to go. I am not a fan of the amount in the bottle though, if it was just a tad bigger it would be 5 stars!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.