BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
There is a reason that YouTube makeup gurus rave about this stuff!! Feels like you are spraying water on your face at first, but it dries immediately and leaves your face feeling like you're ready for a photo shoot. If you're not ready to commit to a full bottle, MAC sells a travel-size option for a fraction of the price and will last you quite a long time!!
Nathaly Z.
Nathaly Z.
Houston , TX
Love this product, I definitely recommend to others, I use it to prime & set my face, & it sets the makeup beautifully. It's also really good to give shadow & highlighters more pigment. This product is $22, which I think it's a fair price for a good primer/ setting spray. But if you wanna test it out to see if you like it, there's a travel size for just $10.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville , NC
To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love my Mac Fix+. It can be used to refresh your face and make up, help blend products/powders into a more natural finish on your face, be used in conjunction with eyeshadows to intensify their pigmentation, cool you off on a hot day, and several other uses. One bottle lasts me months and months. I continue to repurchase this product each time I run out.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
This product is meant to keep your skin looking fresh and not cakey or dry and it does exactly that while also keeping my makeup in place the entire day. i love this product so much the only down side is i feel like so much of it goes away so quickly after each use :( LOVE THIS PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND IT IS ACTUALLY CHEAPER THAN MOST SETTING SPRAYS!!!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using it for years now! I use to hydrate before makeup, make my highlight bling, and settle the powder down on my face when I'm done my makeup. It's not a setting spray so you may want to spray one on top if that would make you more conformable. I usually don't. It's a must have if you have a full makeup routine and don't want to have cake face.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL
This has changed my life forever! Makes makeup look like it was airbrushed on. I don't know how I ever went about my day after applying makeup without this! This makes all the difference and makes makeup fall into place beautifully! After putting on your face a few spritz all over and your makeup with look less powdered and more smooth. Love this so much!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
Fix + is a stapel item in my beauty closet. You can use this in so many different ways. The first being to hydrate your face. Spray it on either before or after makeup. Secondly you can use it to set your make up. Lastly you can use this to foil your eyeshadows. I am so obsessed with the and have repurchases it more times than I would like to count haha.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.