MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup Yes 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
L. S.
L. S.
How anyone walks out the door with out a fcial shower in this stuff, I don't know. Not only is it refreshing, but the glycerin in this fine most helps to set makeup as well as blur any powdery Ness that may be left over from setting powder, baking, etc. I couldn't begin to guess how many bottle of this stuff I have gone through over the years. This stuff is holy grail for me.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
MAC Fix+ is life!! Seriously the best ever. Love the ingredients and the smell and of course the way it works and way it leaves my skin. The price is definitely worth it and you can keep your containers to work your way up to a free lipstick which is only a plus since I will continue to buy this product anyways. This is a must have for any makeup lover. Can't live without it!
ANNIE C.
ANNIE C.
June 10, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Lost track of how many I've purchased because I always need it on hand. I use it to set my makeup mainly, but if you've overpowdered or are looking a littl cakey, this helps kind of blend everything together. I also use it to dampen my brushes for foiling eyeshadows or if I want a stronger highlight on my cheek. It's such a great refresher for the face in hot months as well.
Mai D.
Mai D.
Clackamas, Or
I always use this after putting my makeup on. Don't get this confused with a makeup setting spray to make it last long. I don't think this makes your makeup last longer, it smoothed it out making your makeup look flawless. I always use this in conjunction with the urban decay makeup setting spray. This makes me makeup looks flawless and the setting spray makes it last longer
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Smells great!!! It's so freshing. I use this for multiple things. It can be used before makeup to refresh your damp sponge for dewy look. I use it to wet my eyeshadow brush to make my metallic eyeshadow really pop. I also use this when I am done with my makeup to make sure things don't look powdery. It gives my face a nice glow and helps everything melt together on the skin.
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Owensboro , KY
I seriously can't live without this product! I use it several times during my makeup routine!! It's perfect for sett g makeup... Concealer and shadow. Usually I spray my face for the last time before using mascara.... Then finish my eyes... Add a few swipes of highlighter and I'm out the door. It's also a great product to freshen up your makeup mid day.... Or before Dinner!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
I use this as a finishing spray. Melts all my powders into my skin and takes away the "makeup" look. Also great for using with pigments, glitter shadows, or any shadow you want to intensify. Spray on the brush. It smells so fresh, and light. The spray nozzle on this delivers a fine mist so it never sprays out big drops of water, always even and perfect. This is a necessity
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Altadena, CA
Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It's versatile and effective. You can use it before make up to prime your face. It adds hydration and helps makeup last longer. You can use it after makeup to set everything for a flawless look. You can use it as a kid day touch up. You can use it to wet your brush for a more intense eyeshadow application. It's just plain wonderful!
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
May 21, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love fix +. I prime my face, wait a few seconds, then spray then on top of my primer. It makes my foundation adhere so much better. I've already gone through like 3 or 4 bottles of it. I will continue to repurchase.

*THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. You can put it on face all your make up to make it look less cakey, but doesn't work like an urban decay setting spray would.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Platte City, MO
March 30, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix+ is a great setting spray. I use it after my makeup is done to blend everything together and make it a dewy finish. I don't notice prolonging my makeup though so if you were looking for that this might not be the best for you. I do like using it with eye shadows and highlighters to make everything more pigmented and intense. I definitely recommend this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.