Add a Photo

Tina C.
Tina C.
July 28, 2016, 5:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love that you can spray this on after I aply my foundation and again once I'm done with all my makeup. It doesn't leave a sticky or residue feeling, comes out in a very light mist, also smells good. I have combination skin and works great. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before applying eyeshadow and seems to make it pop and last. Really great stuff and goes a very long way.
Kimmy N.
Kimmy N.
Staten Island, NY
April 12, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray! Keeps my face moisturized while my makeup stays on my face. I use it right before my foundation application and right after I am finished applying my makeup. The nozzle is the best part. There are a lot of companies whose spritz is very concentrated making one part of the face soaked while the other is dry, but this nozzle is very even. For $20, its a great buy.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Teaneck, NJ
I love the dewy look it gives me after applying it . It helps when my face looks too cakey and dry, by giving me a nice glow and moisture look. Many people think it is a setting spray which it is not , it more of a mineralized spray which gives all the effect I listed above! Definitely recommended it especially for the summertime where you want to feel refreshed and moisturize. :)
Anne S.
Anne S.
Livingston, AL
Great product! To be clear this is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I use it after I've applied my makeup and it helps to blend all the layers to look more natural. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey. I've had my bottle since February and for the most part I use it everyday and it's not even half empty yet so I'd say it's a good amount of product for the price. Love it!
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL
July 20, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Just recently discovered this holy grail of a product, talk about life changing. Wow. I have a VERY oily t-zone and this spray does work to keep it in check. The smell is also nice, packaging is great and the quality of the spray is a very fine mist. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bomb setting spray (I also use it before applying my makeup, it's a sweet primer too)
L. S.
L. S.
How anyone walks out the door with out a fcial shower in this stuff, I don't know. Not only is it refreshing, but the glycerin in this fine most helps to set makeup as well as blur any powdery Ness that may be left over from setting powder, baking, etc. I couldn't begin to guess how many bottle of this stuff I have gone through over the years. This stuff is holy grail for me.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
MAC Fix+ is life!! Seriously the best ever. Love the ingredients and the smell and of course the way it works and way it leaves my skin. The price is definitely worth it and you can keep your containers to work your way up to a free lipstick which is only a plus since I will continue to buy this product anyways. This is a must have for any makeup lover. Can't live without it!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Smells great!!! It's so freshing. I use this for multiple things. It can be used before makeup to refresh your damp sponge for dewy look. I use it to wet my eyeshadow brush to make my metallic eyeshadow really pop. I also use this when I am done with my makeup to make sure things don't look powdery. It gives my face a nice glow and helps everything melt together on the skin.
ANNIE C.
ANNIE C.
June 10, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Lost track of how many I've purchased because I always need it on hand. I use it to set my makeup mainly, but if you've overpowdered or are looking a littl cakey, this helps kind of blend everything together. I also use it to dampen my brushes for foiling eyeshadows or if I want a stronger highlight on my cheek. It's such a great refresher for the face in hot months as well.
Mai D.
Mai D.
Clackamas, Or
I always use this after putting my makeup on. Don't get this confused with a makeup setting spray to make it last long. I don't think this makes your makeup last longer, it smoothed it out making your makeup look flawless. I always use this in conjunction with the urban decay makeup setting spray. This makes me makeup looks flawless and the setting spray makes it last longer
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.