BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
A holy grail product! I cannot leave the house with my makeup on without a few spritz of this. It just makes everything melt into my skin so seamlessly and I feel like my makeup looks so natural and put together with this.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
This is my GOAT!!! I've been using this ever since I began my makeup journey back in 2008 and boy has it been good to me! This is perfect to limit powdery look after makeup application, moisturizes sensitive skin without irritation, and refreshes whenever sprayed. I personally don't use this as a setting spray (didn't really do much to help my makeup last longer), but I have found various other uses for this product. Its worth a try
Elena F.
Hydrates my skin and great to get my
Shimmer shadows and pigments to really pop on my lids. I got the full sized bottle from Ulta. There have been other scents and limited editions kinds and smaller travel sizes out there too
Olivia J.
I love this stufff! I spray it before my makeup and after! It’s perfect as a priming spray and setting spray. The price is incredible for high end and the packaging is simple and perfect. I suggest everybody buy one now!
eliana A.
Saint George, UT
I bought a tester of this but I love it I mean a little bit goes a long ways it smells so good it keeps your makeup intact and best thing if you don't want to spend all that money on that primer you can just get a mini one which is a tester and it's only $12
jackie k.
it never fails to disappoint me. this is my go-to product! I’ve tried others but nothing really compares to this setting primer. the price is really great too! I suggest you all give it a shot if you have yet to do so!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is a standard primer, nothing special. I feel like this costs way too much money for the price. If I want a luxury priced primer, I would opt for  Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer instead of this. The only reason I could really see opting for this one is if you are one of those people who want all of your makeup products to match and you are already a MAC person. Average product with a premium price tag.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is not a makeup spray to prolong the wear of your makeup! However, that being said, this spray does an excellent job at softening your makeup look by reducing any 'powderiness'. It also has a very pleasant, slightly musky smell. I kinda wanna spray this on as a perfume! I wouldn't say the actual spray bottle is the best, but you just have to be very careful with it. For reference, I love the spray bottle for the urban decay setting spray!
Grace C.
woodville
Smells delicious , spray is a fine mist , you can use it to prep or after you do your makeup it helps to set! I believe it helped set my makeup. It smells really good but I don't know if it's worth 25$ when you don't know for sure if it's doing anything !
Jennifer T.
bakersfield
The prep and prime is really good ! I use it before my makeup and after , it really does work great for anything , even if you need that extra glow on your highlight or more pigment on your eyeshadow just spray fix plus on your brush and you ready to go !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.