Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (522)
Emily A.
Emily A.

Fix+ is wonderful for many uses, but I wouldn't describe it as a setting spray. I use it almost every day at the end of my makeup routine to make everything look less powdery and to make it "blend" together. It's also great for intensifying eyeshadows or turning a shadow into a liner. I also love it as a mid-day makeup refresher. However, I don't find that it makes my makeup last longer. I like to use a separate setting spray for that.
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, Wi

I was very hesitant at buying this product at first because of some mixed reviews I had read. Eventually I broke down and bought it, and I'm glad i did. I use this as a primer water and setting spray and honestly it works pretty good. Especially if my face is a bit on the powdery side for the day, a few sprays of this and I'm good to go. I am not a fan of the amount in the bottle though, if it was just a tad bigger it would be 5 stars!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Seattle, WA

I first bought the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ about 6 months ago and have really liked using it ever since. I usually apply it when I'm wearing powder foundations and have found it helps take away some of the dryness. I also like the bottle design and how there is a "lock" feature to prevent unwanted spraying. Overall the cost isn't too bad considering the amount of product. Likely I will continue to buy it to use with my powder foundation.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

This product is amazing. It feels so refreshing and smells fantastic. It's definitely not a setting spray like a lot of people seem to think. This spray "fixes" your makeup, by making your eye shadows or highlighters pop if you spray on a brush before applying. Spray before your makeup for a refreshing, hydrating base or spray after your makeup to bring all of the products together as one, especially if you've applied too much powder.
Lady B.
Lady B.
Richmond, CA

This is my favorite makeup product ever!  It's keeps your makeup flawless looking, looks dewy, natural and keeps your makeup lock and set forever.  And you can keep spraying it the whole day and it keeps your face looking fresh.  It's a bit on the expensive side, but its really worth every penny.  If you apply powder and spray this.  Your face looks completely airbrushed.  Awesome product.  If you don't have this in your life yet, get it!!!
Langdon T.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH

This is my holy grail product. I use it for EVERYTHING. First off, it smells amazing. I first use this in my routine when I spray my bare face to help the makeup stay. Then I use it to blend out my highlight and contour. I continue to spray it over my face once I use a setting powder. Then I apply my highlight and spray it again. I like using it in layers. This makes my makeup last forever and bottles of this product last me forever!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

I have used different types of first and none had satisfied my expectations about those products, a month ago I bumped with a friend and comentándole the situation recommended this product, I definitely personally recommend today it has been the only product that has exceeded my expectations. The makeup lasts a lot more than I thought, does not cause any allergies in my face and thanks to this my makeup looks without imperfections.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Fairfield, CA

FIx+ is my go to spray for both priming and setting my makeup! On days I don't want to wear too much face product, I spray this before I apply concealer and powder. When I am wearing a full face, I use Fix+ to set and finish my look! It not only keeps my makeup in place, but it also adds a nice natural glow! I also love the packaging. This spray bottle sprays perfect mists rather than soaking my face when I spray. That's important!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This is literally perfect and a must for anyone's makeup kit. Not only is it a setting spray that can create a beautiful dewey glow that lasts for HOURS, it can be used alone for a glowing skin effect, as a primer, sprayed on eyeshadow for more intense pigment, or used to hold down glitter. It can do anything you want and it's a large bottle that lasts a long time so at only $22 it's pretty amazing and I would highly recommend it.
Cathy L.
Cathy L.

I don't know what I was doing before I started using this. I use this as a setting spray after I do my makeup, and while it doesn't make my makeup last longer, it makes my makeup look less powdery, giving my face a dewy finish. A tip though: especially with non-waterproof eyeliners, make sure you either use the Fix+ before doing your eye makeup, or cover your eyes while you spray your face, or else the eye makeup will get ruined!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.