BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Corina S.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
Now i know this is a cult favorite but if I'm completely honest although i love it because it really makes your makeup last all day on my skin it leaves it feeling a tad bit tackey feely it doesn't fully absorb into my skin i don't know it thats how it feels on everyone but thats how it feels on me its a bit tackey and sticky but remember this is my own personal opinion
Nia B.
Nia B.
Irvine, CA
I love this hydrating spray. It's perfect for priming and hydrating the face while applying makeup. It's far better than others that I have use. It's easy to use but the spray is a bit harsh for my liking. My clients always get dowst when I spray them. I only have this issue with this spray and not the other brands. But I love this spray and will continue to use it.
Syenna W.
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV
I really truly believe everyone needs this at all times. While I do love my Mario Badescu rose water spray, this has always been my holy grail facial spray. I love the way it mists, I love the way it hydrates and melts makeup into the skin, I love the smell, everything! I've gone through bottles and bottles and I will always go back to this. Highly highly recommend!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
I loved fix plus for years. It was a staple in my makeup collection. I would apply both before and after my makeup and it would keep it locked in all day. That only downside is the price. I recently purchased the Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray and now prefer it to Mac. It smells better and overall sits better on my skin. It's also way more cost effective, $7!
Yennis T.
Yennis T.
Odessa, Tx
Review for: Skin Spray
I LOVE this!! I have dry skin so it makes me feel so refreshed. I use it like crazy! I always spray it almost after everything I do such as after foundation, contouring, etc. just so it helps not get cakey. I also use these on my eyeshadows to intensify the color. I recommend this product also because I use mine like crazy and one bottle lasted me around 2-3 months.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is a nice size bottle and somehow I always use it really fast. I use this product to wet my foundation brush so that the foundation blends easier, I wet my beauty blender so that my (cream) highlight blend easier, I use it for my metallic/shimmer shadows and face highlighters to give it that extra pop and I use it on my Anastasia Brow Pomade to revitalize it.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Can be used as both a primer or finisher (for a smooth, even face). I choose to use it as a face primer, as it leaves it not too matte for makeup. Leaves makeup on the face for a while, but will smudge at the end of the day if not set with setting spray. Refreshes the face. Has a great locking mechanism on the cap. Great value compared to other brands (ex: Tatcha)
Deziree B.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Holy grail product ! I use it before makeup to prep my skin on my brush when I want my eyeshadow to really pop after I finish my makeup to take away any cakiness and through out the day to hydrate I wouldn't say it's a good setting spray I haven't noticed my makeup lasting longer just using this I still use a setting spray but this is perfect for everything else !
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I love this stuff! I've tried the Urban Decay setting spray and I wasn't a huge fan but I love fix plus! I use it after applying all of my face makeup and it gives me such a beautiful glow from within. Also, I use it on a brush to apply shimmer shadows and they apply beautifully. My only complaint is that it applies super super wet, but I still love it regardless.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix can do it all, whether you use it to refresh your skin, set your makeup, or a medium to use a dry product wet. This has been great for my dry skin and helps keep my makeup from slipping while still looking like skin. You really can't go wrong. If there are drawbacks, it would be the price and that it doesn't come in a bigger size. Try it, you won't regret it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.