Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Molly C.
Molly C.
Indian Wells, CA

Every makeup enthusiast should have Fix+ in their collection. It can be used to set makeup or aide in eyeshadow application. I also like how the packaging has a locking feature. I personally dont use this to set my makeup because it's not moisturizing enough, but I know a lot of people who love it for that. I do however use ti whenever I apply a metallic shadow to my lid. It helps the glitter stick, reduces fall-out, and intensifies the color.
Diana S.
Diana S.

So many reasons to love Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. I've tried the cheaper options, and they work fine, but there's just something extra about Fix+. It's a great multi-function product - use it under or over your foundation for dry skin, lock your makeup on for longer, use it to amp up eyeshadows, or if you just need a refresh. And I don't know about everyone else, but I just LOVE the way it smells. I'd wear it as a body spray if MAC made it!
Neysha R.
Neysha R.
Tampa, FL

Okay so I usually buy the ELF brand setting spray because It works and it is affordable but I have become a little obsessed with setting sprays since I first started using one and the price isn't bad either. it keeps my makeup in place and matte for longer. I use it on my foundation, eyebrows and eyeshadow, it makes the colors really pop and then I spray a little over my face when I am finished. Can't live without this stuff!! Seriously guys!
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.

One of the all time best setting sprays. I use this product for multiple things. I spray my eyeshadow brush and then dip into eyeshadow to make the shadow more pigmented, I spray my face before applying makeup to give a good structured foundation, and I spray after my makeup to set. It's nice too if your going out for the night but don't have time to touch up makeup. It with refresh you makeup and make you look like you just started the day.
Kelcey N.
Kelcey N.
San Bruno, CA

I used this spray for everything. My before and after spray. The spray to make my shimmer and glitter eye shadow pop and stay. It makes eye shadows pigmented as well (spray your brush not the eye shadow directly as it might ruin your shadow) and I use this to refresh my makeup and it makes everything less cakey when I bake under my eyes and my face. THIS IS A REBUY AFTER REBUY, a staple in my kit, forever having this cannot live without it!
Taryn D.
Taryn D.

I can't live without this. I use it to set my make up every single day (along with the UD setting spray). I have pretty oily skin so I use a lot of powders to keep that under control so this helps keep me from looking so powdery and cakey. I use it when I want a pigmentation from an eyeshadow. I use this when I'm not wearing makeup at all but I want a little bit of a refresher. I just absolutely love this product. MAC rarely does me wrong.
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Polk City, IA

I think I will keep repurchasing this product until MAC doesn't carry it anymore! I use this product for many different things! I start off my makeup by generously spraying this all over my face, I use this on my brush if I want to sheer out my foundation, I use this to intensify shimmer shadows, and I use this to finish of my makeup! For the price and the countless ways you can use this product, you definitely need to go out and get this!
Zzion A.
Zzion A.

By far my favorite finishing spray! This was one of the first products I ever tried from Mac, and I still reach for it every day. I don't use it as a setting spray however, I prefer my Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray for that, but as a finishing spray, it outperforms everything else I have. It beautifully melts the powder into your skin, and perfectly fuses all of your makeup together. It particularly makes the cheeks look stunning!
brianna c.
brianna c.

this is actually suuuper important in my makeup routine. Without this, it just wouldn't be complete. This is the one mac product I always go back to no matter what. It works just nicely and I spray it on right after I finish my makeup. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how it sprays and leaves drops of liquid on my face that I can't touch or my makeup will get messed up. I have to wait for it to dry out but other than that is amazing.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ

I love mac fix plus a lot more than I thought I was. I thought it was all a gimick but quickly found that I was using it everyday in my makeup routine. It can be used for so many different things! Priming, setting, and even intensifying shadows. This really does melt all your make up together and takes the powder look away and leaves your skin looking like skin. If you've ever wondered about this product, try it, you wont be disappointed.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.