BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
elinor s.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Honestly, if you have never tried this before then you better be getting on the band wagon. This product is useful in many ways. You could use it on your face, your make up brush, and yes even your hair. I feel like it just sets your makeup and literally fixes any cakeness. Also works great to intensify pigments. Smells really good too. Try it out!!!
Janani H.
San Diego, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL OH MY GOD. It makes me dewy for days and having dry skin this is rare! I'm so hydrated and my skin feels like a porcelain doll! It's so affordable for what it does, shout out to MAC for this awesome product! It smells great and it makes my highlight look BEAUTIFUL. SO flawless and I absolutely enjoy glowing to the gods<3
Kylie M.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is an absolutely holy grail item! There are so many uses for it. If you want that dewy look to your foundation this is perfect, just spray a few pumps. You can use this with any glitter or metallic eyeshadow to increase and intensify the pigment. To use it this way just spray your brush once or twice, dip into the shadow and apply the eyeshadow!
Tiffini M.
Lenoir, NC
Two words...HOLY GRAIL! this product is on the list of things I can't live without. it sets your makeup so beautifully and just blends all the products together so nicely. it is the perfect finishing touch for any makeup look. another reason I love this product is because you can use it for so many things and it smells so good! I LOVE this stuff 😍😍😍
Angie M.
Perfect for dry skin types. I hate if I get a cakey powdery finish and I use this every day without fail and it lifts that effect straight off without removing make up.
It's not a setting spray, more of a finishing spray. It won't really effect the longetiviy of your base, something like UD all nighter spray will do that for you ( another must have)
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
This is such a multipurpose product! I can use it before my makeup, on my foundation brush, to set my makeup, and I even use it for my metallic shadows to make them more foiled. Its not terribly expensive considering it has lasted me quite a while. This doesn't irritate my skin or make it too matte or shiny. I would highly recommend this to anybody!
Devan L.
Puyallup, WA
I love Fix+. It contains natural humectants that help draw moisture to your skin and is a great makeup setting spray as well. It also multi-tasks as a good adhesive for glitter shadows. Just spritz a makeup brush first, then tap on some glitter. It makes it last all day. I like to spray an angle brush with it, then use colored eye shadows as liners.
Dera E.
This product is okay! It does intensify pigment colors, but doesn't do good with oily skin! I feel like it works for a few hours and then just causes my makeup to smear more! I bought it about 6 months ago and I still have almost a full bottle because I just don't use it! I just recently purchased an Urban Decay setting spray that I love a lot more!
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I like the scent of this product and I like it is great for wetting your makeup brushes to make an eyeshadow foiled. However, I don't think it does much as a setting spray. I have extremely oily skin and I've never really found a setting spray to work for me. The packaging is nice and I don't mind the price. But for a setting spray, it's not for me.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
This is one of those tried and true products. You can't go wrong with using this as prep and/or finishing spray! I have this is in the large and travel size so I can always have with me when needed. I have combination skin and have used on my clients that's oily and dry and so far it's worked well on all three types! Definitely recommend to others.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.