Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

I love this setting spray! You can't really go wrong with MAC one. I know there are hundreds of different types these days but this is a good reliable one that can be universally used by everyone.

I also did a shoot using gold leaf on a models body and neck as the natural temperature and heat from the lights kept making it peel off. This product SAVED my photoshoot as it was the only thing that kept it down!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lawrence, KS

Fix + is an all in one product that every beauty junkie needs. You can use this as a spray to prep and prime any makeup look. I like to spritz my face before applying my moisturizer (I feel like I use less product that way), after I apply my foundation, and when I am finished. You can also keep the travel size in your purse to spruce up your look if you feel like your makeup moves on you through out the day.
Sumer F.
Sumer F.
Jacksonville

I love this product so much! Great for anytime of the year but especially for the summer time. It's super refreshing and it is very versatile. You can use this to wet your eyeshadow brush and make your eyeshadow even more pigmented. You can also wet your highlighting brush and make your highlight glow even more or you can just spray your face and put your highlight on after and it will have the same affect.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

It's hard for me to find a setting spray that will lock my makeup in place during the day. This setting spray is my go to everyday and on special occasions as well. Aside from the fact it sets your makeup in place, it can be used for other things like spraying on a beauty blender while applying foundation, spraying on a makeup brush to intensify the shadow, etc. Great product I would definitely recommend !!
Jada L.
Jada L.
San Jose, CA

Okay I seriously use it for everything. It brings your makeup to life! I spray some on my beauty blender before applying my foundation, and for shimmery shadows, and my highlighter as well. It smells so good, and you can really tell the difference in makeup when you use it and when you don't. The price is outstanding for a product that I use every day. I absolutely recommend this setting spray to everyone!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sarasota, FL

Saw a lot of Youtube's swear by Macs Fix Plus so went to Mac and purchased. Wasn't sure how I felt about spraying what felt like water on my face after applying my makeup, but I love it. And will continue to repurchase. I use religiously. It keeps your skin from looking powdery. It sets everything beautifully. It adds moisture especially since my skin has been extremely dry despite the high humidity. Love!
Shonti T.
Shonti T.
Vancouver, WA

Since I have extremely oily skin I don't consider this a setting spray I use this to moisten up my beauty blender to further blend out my powder products so they don't look cakey and harshly applied. I also use its to adhere glitter and loose pigment to my eye looks instead of glue/primer. I love this product and its lasts forever! I've had mine for almost a year now and I just now passed the hallway mark!
Taya T.
Taya T.

This product is incredible. This item is so multipurpose you can use it for wedding brushes to get more pigment, prime in your face, Setting your face and cleaning off brushes. I don't see how anyone can not like this product for the ammunition of product in the bootle and the price of $23 dollars it's pretty good. I think people just think of this products as a setting spray but NO it's so multi purpose.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT

I love love love Mac Fix plus! It is amazing! I use it to intensify my eyeshadows by spraying a bit on my brush before applying the shadow. I use it to apply highlighter too. I spray my beauty sponge then dip the sponge into my highlighter and then onto my fave. Its truly beautiful!! I also use it to spray my whole face once all of my makeup is applied. It makes my makeup look seamless and flawless. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Lasey L.
Lasey L.

I could go on and on about how amazing this is, but basically I could shower in this every day. I use it before my main primer, or just as a solo primer, as a setting spray, to wet my brushes for shimmery shadows, to touch up throughout the day....it's just amazing! Idk how I lived my life without this product before cause now I literally use it for everything! Awesome product, easily my fav MAC product!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.