BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
megan g.
megan g.
Bethel Springs, TN
I love finishers. really keeps it on and safe from sweat and other things. really sets it in place
Zuliram M.
Zuliram M.
Love it. Best one out.. I use it all the time never leave home without it. It's great for dry skin
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Salina M.
Salina M.
Rialto, CA
Its So refreshing. Love the smell. And by far the best setting spray that I've tried of all times.
Amparo L.
Amparo L.
This is so refreshing and feels fantastic on the skin. Credit to Jaclyn Hill for raving over this.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This is my everything its the best I love it. It is one of my must have in makeup bag at all times
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX
YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.