Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Yenifer C.
Yenifer C.
Los Angeles, CA

I find it so great to have this prime spray for my summer bag! It has a hydration and make your makeup flawless and long lasting! I really want it in my summer beach bag to go to the beach !
Kandyce M.
Kandyce M.
Hemet, CA

No matter what your skin type is, you NEED this. Holy grail. Super #refreshing works wonders. Spritz some on your eyeshadow brush and watch the pigment come to life! Great stuff. Holy grail!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Taylor, MI

Cannot live without fix plus. Probably the most versatile product that I own. I use it to prep my face for makeup, to wet my brush for shimmery shadows, and as a touch up throughout the day!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

Este producto es maravilloso, uno de mis productos favoritos sin duda alguna, se los recomiendo. Me encanta Mac y sus productos aparte de ser de la mejor calidad, dejan un excelente acabado!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC

I love fix+ for setting my makeup and giving the Dewey glowy look that I like in my foundation finish. It is good for dehydrated skin because it adds moisture immediately back into the skin.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I recently purchased this instead of my usual finishing spray by Boscia. This is not only cheaper, but really sets my makeup all day long. It smells really good too. Definitely five stars!!
Ronnit H.
Ronnit H.
Morrisville, NY

I love to use this to set my foundation and spray on my brushes to pick up product. This works like a dream sadly my contained broke so I don't have it any more but definitely a repurchase.
JUANITA S.
JUANITA S.

This is an amazing prep and prime it can be use to prep the face and also to set the final look! Also spray your brush to make your eyeshadow or highligher have a more intense vibrant look!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Rockville, MD

Buy it!!!
It worth the 22 bucks it work great help make up not look cake. The maybeline setting spraying cost 12 or 18 I believe so why not buy the mac.... I honest swear on this spray lol!
Marnisha B.
Marnisha B.
Deltona, FL

This is my favorite product by mac, it finishes off your makeup look and it keeps everything in place, I love love love this product, no smell and very easy to apply it's just a settle mist
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.