BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Amanda J.
One of the first setting sprays that o started using. Very great because it can be used to hydrate the face before applying your makeup. This leaves a more dewy look I stead of matte, which is nice sometimes. Would recommend to others as it's not that expensive.
Claire D.
Auburn
 Of course Jaclyn Hill had to recommend this so I of course had to go buy it. She's absolutely correct in how great this prep and prime works. It truly makes your make up last all day and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and I'm definitely buying it again
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
I'm really glad I finally decided to try this product a few months ago. It's useful in many different ways while applying makeup from dampening your sponge, intensifying the color of your shadows, or making everything seamless once everything is on your face.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
I love this setting spray! I use it to prep my face and also set it. It's great for both! It's very lightweight so you don't feel the heaviness like a primer would do. I like how easy it is to use! It's also inexpensive, so I always find myself repurchasing it
Charlene M.
Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Alexis R.
Owasso
This is great as a fixing spray and as a shadow wetter to make things more intense. It is easy to apply thanks to the mister and is a natural dewy finish!!! I love everything about it but I wish it was a little cheaper. I will buy it forever!!!! I love this!!!
Shelly A.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this product is quite overrated. Didn't do anything for me. But I did use it on my friend and it totally melted all the powder into the face and it made her makeup look very Flawless instead of like cake face. I probably wouldn't buy this again
Jessica G.
Whittier
It makes my skin feel fresh right before I put on my make up it makes me feel like I'm at the beach and the and the words are just coming right at me said none of scary way.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
There's a reason so many people swear by this: its good stuff. It really does wonders for the longevity and effect of some products on my skin. Will always have a bottle of this on hand!
Samantha S.
Oh yes. Believe the hype. This just brings your metallic eyeshadows to LIFE and does a great job at blending out your finished make up. I would however not use this as a stand alone finishing powder since I haven't found it helps your make up last longer.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.