BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Dominique S.
Philadelphia, PA
Helps your cream and powder products mesh together and look flawless and natural
Jess T.
Definitely a must have. I use it to set my makeup in place and it lasts all day!
Maria M.
This is great as a finishing spray, skin refresher, mixing medium, you name it!.
Melina R.
Spokane, WA
Love this product! Keeps my makeup set perfectly! A must have for makeup lovers.
Yadira B.
Santa Maria, CA
This give me a really good finishing touch . It really easy to apply and blend.
Martha F.
Pearland , TX
Love spraying this before and after applyieng my makeup it hydrates my skin !!!
Emily D.
Apopka, FL
I works really good and sets my makeup really good because I workout a lot so ya
Taylor M.
Mobile, AL
I would like to try this setting spray. I see it all the time in makeup videos.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
Yas girl (or boy ūüėČ) this is ammmmazing like words can't even begin to describe
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my #1 favorite I love the way it feels on my face I do it twice a day.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.