BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Precious W.
San Francisco, CA
This is okay. When I put it on after makeup and then the fix plus spray I wait for ten minutes and let it dry. After drying is completed I touch my face and makeup comes off on my hand. It's very messy. This is also why I gave it two stars. But this is also the only setting I have ever tried.
Lily T.
San Diego
Love this product ! Very hydrating yet does not make skin too oily ! Perfect for before,during, and after makeup! If your makeup looks somewhat cakey this product will literally melt the makeup into your face for a seamless flawless effect! Spray all day when I'm on the go ! Very refreshing!
Leigh M.
This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
Kelsey A.
Somerset, KY
I was never a fan of setting sprays until I tried this one. It's is so refreshing and leaves my skin looking radiant! A little goes a long way, so it does run out quickly at all. This has become an absolute staple of mine! I am submitting this review for a contest, but all opinions are my own!
Caitlin L.
Mastic beach , NY
I love this spray, the packaging is perfect and the mist comes out in an even spray. I use it to blend my powders into my face on top of foundation (before a spray to prolong the wear) I also use it to dampen my sponges and brushes. Works amazing to really brighten shimmers and satin shadows.
Autumn T.
Lancaster
This spray is sooooo versatile! You can make shimmer shadows foiled and more pigmented or you can use this simply as a setting or priming spray! I really like to use this to set my makeup because it seems to blend everything together seamlessly!
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
I don't find this to be special. I much prefer my smashbox primer water. The only thing I like this for is moistening my brush to get more intense color pay off from pigments or foil shadows. Won't buy it again.
Mayra R.
I have normal/oily skin. I get oily in my t-zone. I have used fix plus recently to see if the hype over this product was true. I can't really say whether it worked better than similar products because I really have paid much attention to know of other setting sprays I have tried actually did what they claimed. I will say that I applied it before my makeup and did notice a better application. Seemed smoother. It works well to set too. Wore full makeup makeup in the summer with the sun blaring in me and it held up very well despite my sweating. So I would recommend that you give this a try if you're looking for a setting spray. Awesome for fooling shadows as well. Which means if you are unaware, that you would spray your brush first to apply the eyeshadow wet. This is fine with metallic shades to make them pop more. You can also do this for highlighters as well. But be warned that depending on the shade it may seem like too much so I don't really do it. But it works.
Jocelyn R.
Dallas, TX
I love this product, I use it before I apply makeup and also after to set it. I have oily skin but i'm sure any one could use it no matter what your skin type is. I would definitely recommend to try this out!
America M.
Aurora, CO
Favorite facial spray out there. It is very versatile. The price point is not too ridiculous for the amount of product you receive. Works great as priming spray and finishing spray. It helps get rid of that powdery look, but won't extend the longevity of your makeup since it is not a setting spray. Works great to foil. I always repurchase.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.