Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Joel B.
Joel B.
Bronx, NY

Amazing for making makeup look well blended, not ideal for oily skin...after 2 hours I was an oil slick. I give it a three because my makeup did look great, for the first hour
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX

Ive tried a few setting sprays but when i finally went out and got this one i knew my search was over. This is the best setting spray i have ever used!!! I absolutely love it.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Buffalo, KY

The best primer and setting spray I have ever used. It melts all of your make so perfectly together. The packaging looks so clean and beautiful. Sprays on so easily. Love it.
Waleska R.
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL

I absolutely love this finishing spray! I use it for everything, after I wash my face, when I moisturize, before and after my makeup, and whenever my skin needs a pick me up.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Del Rio, TX

This is great to spray on your face after applying your makeup to reduce cakiness. It can also be used to spray on an eyeshadow brush and it will apply your eyeshadow better.
Iscarllatt S.
Iscarllatt S.
Palisades Park, NJ

On my wedding day was the first and last time I was able to use this Mac fix I never had the money to spend my make up artist did it was amazing product and finishing it left
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Southfield, MI

Holy grail!!!! I use this for my makeup and for all of my clients! I spray before I apply foundation, if I'm using creams, I use this on shadows and to intensify highlighters
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville, Ky

My makeup routine would never be complete without this product! Not only does it get my skin hydrated and ready for application but it makes my makeup stay in place all day!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Merrillville, IN

Leaves a nice matte finish to your makeup you don't look the least bit shiny and had your back on fixing those little mistakes you might have made while applying your makeup
colleen c.
colleen c.

I use this everyday with my beauty routine. I put it on before my foundation and after. I will even put it on throughout the day for a little refresher. I love this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.