Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Love love love love this!!! It let your make up stay forever and it feel great.. I love this brand for anything
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV
July 19, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this!!! This would have to be on the top of my go to makeup tools. It's very smooth and goes on amazing.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Ocean Springs, MS
It really does the job. Have had nothing or found anything better than this. Would not trade it in for anything
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
July 17, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love it ! Fave setting spray . I really recommend it it gets rid of the powdery look and just sets it fantastic
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Miami
This is an amazing product love it! Really helps with the application and helps keep your makeup look all day!!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This Is literally the best stuff money can buy I love it my skin loves it and my makeup lasts and lasts all day
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA
June 27, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It helps make up stay fresh looking and your fave doesn't feel like it is belting off when it gets a little hot
Angie l.
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a MAC JUNKIE. MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY WITH THIS. BANG FOR YA BUCKS. I CAN NEVER GO IN MAC FOR ONE OR TWO ITEMS.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
Use this all the time every time I use it I love it there is no other that I will use ! Recommend this product !
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Anaheim, CA
This spray is so great I love it I use it when I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup last really long with it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.