Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Sierra E.
Sierra E.

In love with this product. I cannot get over how refreshed my face feels when I put this on. It keeps my makeup light and fresh all day without wearing off. This is my beauty favorite.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I bought this with my sister just because it's not bad it's easy to use it's easy to apply the price is OK it does last long would I buy this again no. It does what it's supposed to do
Elisa R.
Elisa R.

El mejor fiajdor y primer a la ves de esta marca, es muy reconocido hace 6 meses lo empece a usar y puedes utilizarlo en tu parpado o en brochas para darle mas intensidad a los colores
Pernille N.
Pernille N.

This product is a all year must have, it helps me keep my skin beautiful even after a rough couple of days. It smells great and healthy. I need to have it in my makeup bag at all times
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Great product to have in a makeup collection. Can be used as a primer, setting spray, and more! Love the use this with loose eyeshadow, to make it stick to my eyes and enhance pigment.
Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.
Toronto

I love this setting spray. If you want a dewy all day makeup look I suggest using this before you put on makeup like a primer and then after. Its definitely great for a more dewy look!
Macy  R.
Macy R.

This product is amazing for mac I love it for wedding baked products or just putting my face to make it what do we wear any of that it is an amazing product and he totally recommend it
Kelly K.
Kelly K.

One of my favorite setting sprays! I use this when I want to make my shimmery eye shadow pop. I dip my brush in the shadow and spray this on the brush. I do the same with my highlight!
Anja S.
Anja S.

Ik like how the product sits on the face. But I don''t really like how it sprays, I would like it more if the mist was finer. Especially in the summer the refreshment is great though.
Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.
San Francisco, CA

Perfect finisher. It makes my makeup look flawless and doesn't break me out! When I use Mac highlighter then finish it with Mac fix plus, it gives such a beautiful "from within" glow.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.