Add a Photo

Manuela G.
Manuela G.
Medellin

This fix is the best
For me is impossible don't use this fix in all my makeups because with this primer the makeup look natural and stay more time in my face 😂
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Palm Coast, FL

Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I would probably go crazy if i ever run out of this product. It is the only setting spray I've ever bought and will only ever get because i loveee it so much.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Boardman, OH

This is my Back to Cool product!! Cannot live without it. I spray it on after my makeup application and my makeup last all say long. I love it!!!
#cultclassic
Tia O.
Tia O.

I love this setting spray it really keeps your make up on no matter how much you wear ! It makes me feel like my make up is finished and I'm ready to go out !
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Charlotte, NC

I love this product! I spray this on the end of my blush or bronzer brush. It intensifies the color and with bronzer's it highlights your cheeks even better!!
Laura C.
Laura C.

BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA

I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
M. J. H.
M. J. H.

Holy grail for sure. I am using up some others right now but, I have one of these as a backup. Can be used to set but, much better on bare skin to moisturize.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.