Add a Photo

Photos (376)
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I wish it worked as well for me as the other reviewers! When I use it as a primer, it leaves my face feeling dry and sticky. When I used it to set my makeup, it left my foundation looking patchy :(
Gina J.
Gina J.

Wonderful product. It keeps your makeup longer and it feels so good when you spray it over your face. I use it as a primer and I can see a difference in the make up when I applied and when I don't.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC

This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Mailinda H.
Mailinda H.

I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA

I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

LOVE this stuff! Sets the makeup so nicely and smells so amazing and fresh! Really revives and awakens your face, especially when you spray it on before makeup and after you're done it! So awesome!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Haysville, KS

This is for sure my favorite product of 2015! It's a must have for any make up wearer. This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and helps settle my make up by leaving my face looking dewy and natural.
Breyuna B.
Breyuna B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Really Really want to try this I've heard it's good , also helps hide pores and set your face very well . Looking forward to getting this in my first box hopefully . also Easy To Apply And Blend .
I absolutely love this prep and prime spray it's so hydrating and makes your highlight pop! I also love to use on my brush to apply eye shadow with shimmer makes the pigmentation that much better!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.