Add a Photo

Photos (312)
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL

Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

It's a very refreshing product. I have oily skin and still get oily and makeup still breaks up with this product. It is nice for intensifying other products.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Christchurch

I recently bought this and it is an amazing product it keeps your skin feeling refreshed all day. It was worth the money. And would work for all skin types.
Remy M.
Remy M.
Cairns, Australia

Helps moisturise my face before I put on primer and foundation. I never understood why it was necessary at first but now it definitely shows the difference!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.

This prime is AMAZING. It keeps your make up for a really long long time. It's really good for dry skin. Actually, most of the mac products are really good.
Kiana S.
Kiana S.

I don't see how this adds anything to my makeup applying routine. I have dry skin and it diet great but didn't add anything extra. Plus it's kind of pricey.
Emily T.
Emily T.

For me this is a summer time NEED. It helps to keep my skin dewy and hydrated. Mine is the lavender scent but I think that it may have been limited edition.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Pacoima, CA

What can I say, this is the best setting spray! I've tried many including the urban decay setting spray but nothing compares. Makes my makeup last all day !
I have oily skin and it does nothing for me it only really helps when I look cakey lol but if you have dry or combination skin this would work great for you
Salome M.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA

I love this product. It feels hydrating and refreshing. I use this before i put my foundation on and after I apply my foundation and it works better for me
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.