BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Maria M.
Maria M.
Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Leandro, CA
Really works and helps prime my face before applying makeup! Sets the makeup etc and lasts all day.
Elonna N.
Elonna N.
San Francisco, CA
This primer really keeps my make up looking fresh and my foundation stays flawless when i use this.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN
Love this l! Makes my makeup so much more bold and sticks well! Use almost everyday until I ran our
shecid A.
shecid A.
Grovetown, GA
Very good dries fast some don't do that the prize although isn't that great but the product is good
MAYE J.
MAYE J.
Como lo he dicho cuando hablamos de mac es calidad asegurada este producto es un buen setting spray
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
Breionna H.
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA
I would love to try out the Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. It seem like it would work perfect for me.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Very good for your skin ! Love this product !!! It's amazing in every way there is . Mac is amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.