BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Juvirn A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I don't use this as a primer but I spray it to melt in my makeup before I use finishing spray. It really helps to blend the makeup together in a way. The smell is amazing too, and for the amount I spray a day on my face I'm surprised it's lasted me so long.
Blake T.
Franklin, IN
This primer is amazing! The only other primer I've found that's this good is using Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel. This primer is so soft and really fill up your pores. When using this - plan on having your makeup attached to your face until your nightly face wash routine!
Amy L.
Beltsville, MD
Incredible product! Can be used for many different things. I use it before I apply my makeup, it makes it go on flawlessly. I use it after I powder my face to get rid of the powdery look. It can also applied to eyeshadow brushes to intensify shadows. Best multi purpose spray!!
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Holy grail of setting sprays. My number one favorite ❤ ️Mac Prep + Prime Fix sets makeup for all day wear. I have oily/ acne prone skin and this spray does not irritate my skin. Keeps oil at bay. You won't regret purchasing this product.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
This is my most essential item when doing my makeup! Mac fix plus works as a great refreshing primer water or a setting spray to lock in your makeup and also is my favorite thing I use to refresh my makeup and make it look like I just put it on! This stuff truly is a must have
Cassandra S.
I love how easy this is to use! It always leaves me feeling flawless and helps my makeup last all day. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have the perfect beginning to my makeup routine with this primer.
JoAnna H.
I finally broke down and bought this bottle of goodness about three months ago and I have used it daily since. I use it to prep my face prior to make up application and I use it afterwards to set my make up and melt it together. I've used other high end sprays but I don't even use them anymore since I've gotten this one. I love this stuff.
Iris H.
A must have product! This is one of the best product Mac has and everyone that does there makeup should have. It lightweight and makes your makeup look great! This product also makes your shimmer eye shadow pop out even more by just a spray. Would definitely buy it again!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This product is great for all different things. When my face seems overly powdered I spray this and it makes my face more dewy. I also love this to make my shadows wet and more pigmented. When my face seems dry I tend to use it as a primer as well. It is a very versatile product
Vyvette M.
So many great uses!! You can use it as a prepping spray before makeup, a finishing spray after you have applied all of your makeup, but I love to use it with my eye shadows to get an intense color payout!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.