BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Nadia H.
This is honestly a great mist that you can use before applying makeup on or to set your makeup with. It melts the makeup into your skin and it has a wonderful smell. I highly definitely recommend this product to other customers because this product does wonders!
michelle g.
Anaheim, CA
I love this! I use it every day. I use it a little too much probably. It makes every thing pull together so well. After im done with my makeup i spray my face then use a beauty blender and just tap it together and it just looks so flawless. Fix plus is amazing.
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
This is the best Setting spray I have EVER used in my life. It is good for me and I have combination skin. It keeps my face in place lol. All you do is spray it on your face like you would dowry a Windex bottle or LYSOL. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
Definitely not a favorite still have the bottle sitting around my vanity. Its good to apply on my brushes to make my shadow or hightlight more pigmented. But it prime and set my face its absolutely the worst. So I will definitely not be buying this product again
Natalynn H.
Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
My favorite primer!!! I love the smell of this spray. I spray it on my face about 10 minutes before I do my makeup because of how long it takes to dry. I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup matte longer than normal and it keeps my makeup from running or fading!
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
This is like my holy grail spray. I literally use it for any and everything. I use it to refresh my face, I use it to make my eyeshadows pop, I use it to finish my makeup so everything melts together. There are so many uses for this spray. I can't go without it.
Hanika C.
San Gabriel, CA
This spray leaves my makeup feeling dewy and well put together. It makes your face feel amazing. If an eyeshadow or a not so pigmented product doesn't show spray on brush or spray on the product and it really brings out the pigmentation. I would highly recommend.
Kaitlan A.
I love fix plus from MAC. It smells unbelievably amazing. It helps set your makeup (I wouldn't say it makes it more long wearing, but it helps everything set and look less cakey). It does not help with pores. It works well to make eye shadows more pigmented as well.
Allison D.
Kemah
I love this product! My skin doesn't do well with most primers, I get patchy. I use this product before and after applying all of my foundation and powders and it not only helps my makeup go on, it helps set my face, remove the powdery look and my makeup lasts.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.