MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
July 30, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product works really well. I find it works best if you put another layer of powder over top of the spray.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR
Refreshes the skin before applying make up. And then gives it a nice glow when finishing. Always a repurchase
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
my skin is very sensitive, but this product right here is amazing I love it and won't purchase anything else.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Aug. 29, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's okay.. MAC is great quality but it's other stuff on the market, more reasonable priced and works better.
Drianna H.
Drianna H.
San Bernardino, CA
July 22, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is so far my favorite. It makes your makeup stay & it doesn't look cakey, I love it! I recommend
Madison W.
Madison W.
Auburn, IN
I love this product! It is amazing for setting your makeup. Not only that but it lasts a long amount of time!
Tiyana F.
Tiyana F.
Rockaway Park, NY
June 21, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Works so well!! This is something I would say to use if he decides to take you swimming on the first date lol
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta , NY
June 18, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this setting spray and my face lasts all night, which is important on nights out. Definitely recommend!
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
July 19, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
OG of all setting sprays. Great to set face great before makeup application and great to intensify eyeshadows
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sure❤
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.