BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN
Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo park, CA
Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
Sandra M.
This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
Amber H.
This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
I think this product is nice, it does set the make up well it's kinda lightweight
Cara J.
Mahomet, IL
This is a must have in everyone's makeup collection. Does exactly what it's says!
Maria M.
This is great as a finishing spray, skin refresher, mixing medium, you name it!.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.