BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Jana B.
Jana B.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this setting spray! My make up is staying on the whole day! Can't imagine live without it!
Jesse-Linn M.
Jesse-Linn M.
Worth every penny! Perfect for setting your makeup for a long lasting finish. Also works great as a base.
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Spray this baby on my face before and after doing my makeup when I'm getting extra glam for a wedding etc
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Great as a setting spray, great to make your shadows pop by dampening the brushes too. Worth every penny!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
Best out there I've tried several and there is nothing like Mac setting spray I love it I use it everyday
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you haven't used this yet you're missing out big time😩 This is a definite must have on anyone's list!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm not a fan. This one makes me extra oily. I rather prime with cream and prime with the urban decay one
CRYSTAL L.
CRYSTAL L.
Fayetteville, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT GREAT BEFORE YOU APPLY MAKE UP AND TO FIX, GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY AND EASY TO APPLY
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Worked and helped my make up stay on most of the day. The best I've used in a while. Would try this again
Lakyn P.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
This Primer and after spray works great! Helps to keep my make up on and is super easy to apply!
Love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.