Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
T M.
T M.

My ultimate favorite setting spray. I've tried multiple from other brands and this one stands the test of time for me. Makes my makeup stay on for longer and Iike the packaging
Heather F.
Heather F.

Love Mac and this product. I received this in my IPSY box and have loved using this. I plan on repurchasing this from an online store. I highly recommend this product to women.
Lili R.
Lili R.

I have tried MANY setting sprays and this is by far my favorite . You spray this and your face feels so hydrated!! It also helps on making powders look like skin. #Backyardbash
Shi-Ann B.
Shi-Ann B.
Brooklyn, NY

The best misting spray . You can use it to set your makeup or you can use it to take away the powdery look. It leaves the skin glowing and foundation just melts into the skin!
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX

Ive tried a few setting sprays but when i finally went out and got this one i knew my search was over. This is the best setting spray i have ever used!!! I absolutely love it.
Martha T.
Martha T.

I brought this to use as a setting spray but it makes me look too dewy and I have oily skin. So now I just use it to prep my face or on my eyeshadow to make it more pigmented.
Aylen I.
Aylen I.
Aurora, CO

This works the best for my oily skin ! I'm in love with it !!! I will definitely be buying this again after trying so many setting sprays from other brands this is my favorite
I love this product! After applying my foundation i spray this all over my face and press it into my skin with a beauty blender. I love this trick! My foundation last all day.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Brentwood , Tn

I can't say enough good things about this product. It has so many uses. It's moisturizing and refreshing and is great for using on your brush with pigments or glitter shadows.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Newburgh, IN

One of my holy grail products. I have used this for years and I still go back to it time and time again. It locks my makeup in and I also use it to pack on glittery eyeshadow.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.