Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perry, MI

I just purchased the travel size while I was on vacation and I love it I'll definitely be getting more when it runs out. I love how it makes glittery eyeshadow look on the lid it's phenomenal
Jaylan J.
Jaylan J.
Hessmer, LA

This setting spray is my ALL time fav I use it every time I do my makeup it gives it that dewy finish that I love. It brings my whole look together and it will always intensify my eye makeup.
Haylee
Haylee

I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Keeana T.
Keeana T.
Sarasota, FL

So, this is my all time favorite product. It peeps and primes.....two in one. I keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't make my foundation looks oily or runny. It's perfect, but can be pricey.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Perfect for setting your makeup and also for touch ups. It gives a wonderful glow to the face and locks your powder in place. It's a little pricey for setting sprays but it's worth the money.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL

This keeps all my make up and plays and is also really good to use when you're using the Mac pigments and makes for a more intense I. I love these products and I need more of the spray please
Megan G.
Megan G.

Gives the perfect finish to any look! Spray it all over to melt powders into the skin and lock everything in place or spritz it on a brush to amp up the intensity of highlight and eyeshadow.
Chana T.
Chana T.

Great for refreshing makeup! I also love spraying this on my makeup brushes to intensify shadows. Nice speak packaging and totally worth the price. You can buy this in a Mac store or online!
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Atwater , CA

Hands down my favorite setting spray ever the size is perfect I use it everyday an still lasts a long time works great can't wait for their new fruity juicy collection coconut setting spray!
Yenifer C.
Yenifer C.
Los Angeles, CA

I find it so great to have this prime spray for my summer bag! It has a hydration and make your makeup flawless and long lasting! I really want it in my summer beach bag to go to the beach !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.