Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Anja S.
Anja S.

Ik like how the product sits on the face. But I don''t really like how it sprays, I would like it more if the mist was finer. Especially in the summer the refreshment is great though.
Leesa V.
Leesa V.
Belfast

For a setting spray I find the consistency very water like and don't think it has made a difference to keeping my make up on. I prefer the urban decay fixing spray it lasts all night.
Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.
San Francisco, CA

Perfect finisher. It makes my makeup look flawless and doesn't break me out! When I use Mac highlighter then finish it with Mac fix plus, it gives such a beautiful "from within" glow.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Morgantown, WV

I use this before I prime, during makeup application and after to refresh my skin. It will enhance the color of shadows and high lighters. Perfect for getting rid of that powdery look
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

I live by this stuff I can't keep it in stock bc i use it daily. It sets your makeup. Your face will be laid! Great price. I share with everyone to give them an opportunity to shine.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

If you only buy one thing from Mac this should be it not only will it set your face but spray your eyeshadow while on the brush and it will last forever and be more pigmented as well
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.

I like this for making eye shadow pigments and colors more intense. As a setting spray, I don't love it. It doesn't make your makeup last longer and it can be a little pore clogging.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL

This stuff is multi use product. Great for final spray after make application and it's magic to help pump up the volume on any eye shadow. Can make even mediocre eye shadow look good
Monica A.
Monica A.
San Jose, CA

Ulta
I don't wear make up often, but when i do i love this product. I spay it on and place my face in front of my fan for a few seconds and I'm ready to go. Falwless long lasting make.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
North York , Ontario

This is perfect for setting your makeup, it'll look a lot smoother and last longer. It is also a great idea if you can carry a small bottle to refresh you makeup during the day/night
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.