Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Jan. 24, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite setting spray. I stay away from some setting sprays because of the smell. This one smells amazing!!!
Izzy B.
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
Best setting spray out there. It's matteifying and it moisturizing at the same exact time and it's very cooling.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
July 26, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I do really like fix+ but it's not my go to! I don't like to use companies that test on aminales which Mac does.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
This is my holy grail!!!! I use this everyday before I apply any makeup and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
This just doesn't keep my makeup in place. It allows my skin to get oily throughout the day and I see no value.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This Is literally the best stuff money can buy I love it my skin loves it and my makeup lasts and lasts all day
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Diego, TX
July 13, 2016, 7:20 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love the way this setting spray leaves my skin glowing , it leaves my make up on all day! And it's so hydrating
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Ocean Springs, MS
It really does the job. Have had nothing or found anything better than this. Would not trade it in for anything
Angie l.
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a MAC JUNKIE. MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY WITH THIS. BANG FOR YA BUCKS. I CAN NEVER GO IN MAC FOR ONE OR TWO ITEMS.
. ..
. ..
Mac prep plus prime fix really helps your make up not to mention that it helps your face stay smooth and silky.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.