Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Cindy G.
Cindy G.

If you don't own one then you must go buy one!!! I apply it before and after and not only does it set my make up but it smells good and it feels really good!!! Perfect setting spray!!!!šŸ˜
Laura M.
Laura M.
Dumfries

A classic must have for any make up addict. Works well and holds its own against other similar products. Keeps my heavy duty make up in place no problem and lasts ages. Good all rounder.
Carolina O.
Carolina O.
Sheboygan, WI

I love this product i use it every time i do my makeup it stays all day and is great if your a sweaty person and is also great for blending concealer or foundation so you don't see streaks
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Jose, CA

Really good!!! I wouldnt use it and my make up wouldnt really stay on for long and with the setting spray it stays longer and my highlight looks even more better. I love this prouduct!!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Denton, TX

So it isn't a make up setter, it still wears off quickly.. The main purpose I have found to use it, is to rid myself of the caky look you sometimes get when beating your face full glam.
Audrea G.
Audrea G.
Los Angeles, CA

I just got this a couple of days ago and my god the pay for this was worth it. After applying my Mac highlighter and deleting it with this spray made my make up dewy and so glowy!! Love
priyaa g.
priyaa g.

I use it at the end of my makeup. i found with some foundations its not the best, it makes me look too oil but with most foundation makes it all blend together and makes it stay all day
Ruthy G.
Ruthy G.

Esto me encanta!!! Suelo usarlo cuando acabo de maquillarme y esto hace que se vea tan natural, realmente me encanta, el mĆ­o ya se esta agotando y muero por otro. Lo recomiendo al 100%
Ana M.
Ana M.

i use it for priming my skin and for setting my makeup - it makes my skin glowy and makeup stays perfect all day! its also great for applying glitter shadows and makes highlighter pop!
Hana F.
Hana F.

I love using this to set my makeup. It helps make your makeup look softer and less cakey. Smells fresh. I wish they'd bring back the limited edition ones with all the different scents.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.