Add a Photo

Emily P.
Cranston, RI
July 26, 2016, 8:29 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One f the best settling sprays out there in the market . I can never go wrong with his its a must have in my life
Sara E.
Sara E.
So obsessed with this product. I use it almost every day, even if the only makeup I wear is eyeliner and mascara.
Cinthia H.
Cinthia H.
Santa Cruz, CA
June 17, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love looove this product. It keeps my makeup in place all day and gives me that nice finish. Totally recommend.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX
Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
This spray is amazing and will keep your make up in all day and if affordable ! You only need about 3 to 4 sprays
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX
I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Sept. 9, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.