Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC

I purchased this at my local Ultra. Great for setting my make up if you don't. If you don't have it you need to get it. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Love this spray! You can use before and after applying make up to keep your face nice and hydrated or to simply give your makeup a diff look! A bit pricey which is the reason for only 4 stars.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.

Works really well with a beauty blender to blend out foundation or contouring with any cream contours, spray it on your brushes to get extra pigment pickup whether it's eyeshadow or highlight.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Fort Worth

This product works well but isn't my preference. My makeup stayed well all day and went on evenly after applying the primer but this product does not have the matte effect that I prefer.
Lesly V.
Lesly V.

I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Aubrie L.
Aubrie L.

i have super oily skin and this works perfect for me. i use this before i apply my makes, on my brush or sponge to blend out cream contour and highlight, and to set my makeup! it last all day!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Walker, LA

Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It is a LIFECHANGER! Sets your makeup and also enhances it! You can use it to prep your skin and also intensify your shadows and highlights! Must have!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA

Great hydration and great smell. It does not help set the makeup or make it last longer but provides great hydration and gets rid of the powdery look. It is also refreshing as a daytime spray.
Britt C.
Britt C.

I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand! It makes my makeup look more natural and it helps my dry skin. Also it's great for wetting eyeshadow and such. It's one of my holy grail products!
Haylee
Haylee

I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.