BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO
So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Slidell, LA
It's ok it makes my face feel a tad bit sticky which I don't really care for. It does the job though.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
member-ad65d76b5
member-ad65d76b5
San Diego
One of my favorite primers it helps you blend your foundation really good and it makes it look smooth
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This setting spray is the quintessential product for the summer months when your face is melting off.
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI
Love this product. Helps my makeup stay in place and looks natural. I'd be lost with out this poduct.
MONICA R.
MONICA R.
Palm Desert, CA
I love fix+ it makes my makeup stay all day and it also works for eyeshadow to make the more shinier.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.