BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12093)
Amanda J.
One of the first setting sprays that o started using. Very great because it can be used to hydrate the face before applying your makeup. This leaves a more dewy look I stead of matte, which is nice sometimes. Would recommend to others as it's not that expensive.
Diamond W.
Dallas, Tx
It makes your makeup last all day. It's a skin refresher. You can use this before and after you apply makeup. A soothing moisture mist that refreshes the skin and finishes makeup. I recommend this product.
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
My favorite primer!!! I love the smell of this spray. I spray it on my face about 10 minutes before I do my makeup because of how long it takes to dry. I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup matte longer than normal and it keeps my makeup from running or fading!
Kiara A.
11417
This primer is glue for the face. Once you put this on, all products will be latched on for hours leaving a nice dewy moisture finish. It didn't help hide my pores however is worked very well on my combination skin. I would recommend this to all ladies looking to keep their faces flawless all night long!!!!
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
This is like my holy grail spray. I literally use it for any and everything. I use it to refresh my face, I use it to make my eyeshadows pop, I use it to finish my makeup so everything melts together. There are so many uses for this spray. I can't go without it.
malika s.
Ridgeland , MS
Best setting spray ever. So refreshing and it holds my look together all day. My makeup looks the same from the time I put it on to the time I take it off. It's great for any skin type. My skin can be very dry sometimes and it gives my skin a refreshing feeling.
Hanika C.
San Gabriel, CA
This spray leaves my makeup feeling dewy and well put together. It makes your face feel amazing. If an eyeshadow or a not so pigmented product doesn't show spray on brush or spray on the product and it really brings out the pigmentation. I would highly recommend.
E'Nariel C.
Thomaston
This product is amazing and primary g my face before I put makeup on or even if I put nothing in my face. AAllnin YouTube I see women using this and the reason is because it works so well. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry and it makes my makeup last very well
michelle g.
Anaheim, CA
I love this! I use it every day. I use it a little too much probably. It makes every thing pull together so well. After im done with my makeup i spray my face then use a beauty blender and just tap it together and it just looks so flawless. Fix plus is amazing.
Natalynn H.
Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.