BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
It's easy and fast it don't mess up anything I'm glad they made this and that i have it fast and it fast to go
Nathaly A.
Nathaly A.
This is the best Primer, I really love it, it's the best you can have in your cosmetics, I recommend it to all
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love apply Fix plus onto my fan brush before I apply highlighter to make it pop! Also, to set my foundation.
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.
Review for: Skin Spray
The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product works really well. I find it works best if you put another layer of powder over top of the spray.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Auburn, IN
I love this product! It is amazing for setting your makeup. Not only that but it lasts a long amount of time!
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sure❤
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
my skin is very sensitive, but this product right here is amazing I love it and won't purchase anything else.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR
Refreshes the skin before applying make up. And then gives it a nice glow when finishing. Always a repurchase
Tiyana F.
Tiyana F.
Rockaway Park, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Works so well!! This is something I would say to use if he decides to take you swimming on the first date lol
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.