Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Aaliyah A.
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY

My favorite makeup mist. Helps to hydrate skin I have combo skin and during the winter months it's more dry and it does a good job at hydrating and in the summer I am oily and it doesn't make me too oily.
Raven T.
Raven T.
MARIETTA, GA

Absolutely love this product! Make my skin feel nice & refreshed- while keeping my makeup IN place ALL day! I also spray on my brush prior to applying my shadows. This is just an all around good product.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Washington, Dc

I love this stuff. It makes all my makeup blend seamlessly and gives a great dewy finish. This is especially good to use if I feel my makeup looks slightly cakey because a few sprays completely fixes it.
jhenny c.
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL

This is a great primer! I love that you can use this product for many things. I use this to prime my face, set my makeup and make my highliter more intense. Would really recommend this product to anyone.
Mardebelleza I.
Mardebelleza I.
New Castle, DE

Me parece un producto básico y necesario en cualquier neceser, el producto es muy bueno y me encanta el olor que desprende, hidrata y mantiene el makeup durante mucho tiempo intacto , lo recomiendo mucho
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL

I love using this before and after doing my make-up. It smells pleasant being that it's rose water and really helps my makeup lay well. Doesn't make make-up matte but also doesn't make you look too dewy.
jess t.
jess t.

My friend has this and she loves it
It makes her makeup last all day
Super expensive but my friend thinks it's worth it
Friend says it smells good as well
She loves this product
She would recommend 10/10
Lilybeth P.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA

Well all know this a a holy grail product, great for before and after, glitter pigments, great for many things. Feels fresh and contains a lot of product, nozzle sprays nice, over all an amazing product.
Coya B.
Coya B.
Wilmington, CA

I use now to apply make up I don't like the Dewey look because I sweat and dot. Like a shiner forehead

So I use to help apply make up but due to the changes in my skins nothing's working for me anymore e
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX

I apply this setting spray before applying any makeup product to my face to refresh my face. I have normal to dry skin so it helps and it refreshes it. The packaging it's nice. I would definitely buy it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.