Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
Leah D.
Leah D.

My favorite spray for helping my cakier foundations settle into my skin. It also works amazing to help apply glitter or sparkle eyeshadow 10x more pigmented.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I would probably go crazy if i ever run out of this product. It is the only setting spray I've ever bought and will only ever get because i loveee it so much.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Charlotte, NC

I love this product! I spray this on the end of my blush or bronzer brush. It intensifies the color and with bronzer's it highlights your cheeks even better!!
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX

Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA

I have used this for years!!! It lasts a while. Not matte, makes your face dewy! Did not help hide my pores. Affordable and works wonders as a setting spray!
Soila M.
Soila M.

Great to set make up great to apply eyeshadows smells great not that pricey I say it's for either dry or oily skin. I love the smell and it is easy to apply.
Edmee C.
Edmee C.

He tenido muchos comentarios positivos de este producto, me dice q es excelente cubre perfectamente los poros y ayuda a la grasa... Espero probarlo algún dia
Bianca F.
Bianca F.

I absolutely LOVE this spray as a primer AND setting spray, it makes my make up last all day looking fresh and the fact that it does have spf is just genius!
Dena B.
Dena B.
Bronx, NY

Great product. Sets makeup, making it last longer, but it also really makes it look more natural. Don't worry if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN

Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.