BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Lo K.
Hudsonville
I wanted to love this stuff so bad because I love this brand but unfortunately I just couldn't. First off the smell is amazing. I feel like it really does do a good job keeping makeup on but it makes me break out so bad!!!! If you don't break out then defiantly try it. But for me it causes way to much acne.
Mirna O.
This spray has so many uses. You can use it to change the pigmentation on your shadows, highlights it just intensifies it even more. You can prep your skin with it and set your makeup. It's not meant to make your makeup last longer it just really makes your makeup melt together.
Nadia H.
This is honestly a great mist that you can use before applying makeup on or to set your makeup with. It melts the makeup into your skin and it has a wonderful smell. I highly definitely recommend this product to other customers because this product does wonders!
Amanda J.
One of the first setting sprays that o started using. Very great because it can be used to hydrate the face before applying your makeup. This leaves a more dewy look I stead of matte, which is nice sometimes. Would recommend to others as it's not that expensive.
Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ
Really great product! I do go through it very quickly but I also spray it all over the place lol My favorite prep spray for my dry skin. I also use after I finish my face make up and dab my face with my beauty blender... it takes away any powdery look left over!
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Very light refreshing mist. I love to apply this on top of my foundation especially because I always wear a Matt finish and this provides a more sheer look to my face. My life hack is to spray this on my brushes to apply my eye shadows for a higher pigmentation.
Sophia S.
So after careful research, I have found that this is not a setting spray but a fixing spray. It doesn't help keep your makeup on all day! It helps the powder melt in to your skin so it looks better. Over all I like using it. It's a great pick me up on a hot day
michelle g.
Anaheim, CA
I love this! I use it every day. I use it a little too much probably. It makes every thing pull together so well. After im done with my makeup i spray my face then use a beauty blender and just tap it together and it just looks so flawless. Fix plus is amazing.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
This spray is addicting! I love the scent and it makes my skin look and feel more radiant. It makes my makeup look more natural and less cakey. I spray it after I apply my foundation but before I apply my setting powder to really make my skin stay fresh all day.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
This is the ultimate for cosmetology students if we want a quick do it all primer.  I have used this or the worst of days and it has saved my tale multiple times. It goes on smooth,hides behind foundation and can cover even the darkest spots if applied correctly.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.