BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Absolutely love this product! Make my skin feel nice & refreshed- while keeping my makeup IN place ALL day! I also spray on my brush prior to applying my shadows. This is just an all around good product.
Jessica D.
This is a staple for every beauty lover. It's great for priming, setting and refreshing your makeup, as well as using to wet your brush to intensify shadows. There are some setting sprays that I prefer to this one for actually setting my makeup, but this is definitely something I always keep handy.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
I cannot live without this product. It settles your makeup the whole day. It leaves your face looking refresh and in place. I definitely recommend this to every female also work for oily skin like myself. The first time I purchase this item was at Macy's also great customer service :)
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Loveeee this stuff it's worth spending the money because it absolutely works!!! It's a natural finish and it makes you flawless!! Everyone needs it in their life because It makes your make up pop and be on point!!!
Priscilla M.
I love this so much. I love this more than my Urban Decay all nighter spray. It is way more refreshing and I feel like i get more wear out of my make up. Hiwever, any spray is an issue with my newly trimmed bangs right now. I alsoblove the little travel sized bottle. It is too cute.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
i use this product every single day! i spray once i have everything on. after i finish my entire foundation routine and after setting it with powder. it just makes your makeup look more natrual and its kind of more like a hydrating spray and i also use this to prep my skin before putting on my primer.
Hannah A.
Centreville, MD
I love fix plus! I use it to prime my face, set my face, and even wet shadows and pigments if they need that little extra boost. It's a great value and the spritzer on it is mind blowing. It's really great and I will continue to purchase this over and over again.
Melissa T.
This is great and refreshing! I use it to refresh my face, as a spray before applying makeup. I spray my brush and/or beauty blender with this to blend my foundation out. I also spray my brush for eyeshadow and highlight with this to intensify the pigment and make it really pop.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am sooo in love with this spray! I use it before, during and after my makeup! Seriously one of the best sprays hands down! I use this everyday! Makes my makeup look so good and stay on all day and night! This is a must buy product!
Rebecca S.
Red bank, NJ
I always have this sitting on my vanity. It has so many uses and does each job so well! It's good for all skin types and I find myself using mostly to wet an eyeshadow to make or more foiled or to spray on my face after I've applied powder products to give me skin a more dewy like appearance.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.