Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I use this before I apply my makeup so that I am fully prep and also after, because it melts all the products and powders and creates a flawless finish. Love this.
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.

I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Maciela R.
Maciela R.

Is one of the best makeup sealants I've ever tried. Leaves the skin moisturized, radiant, the makeup lasts longer, the skin feels fresh. It has lasted long enough.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX

This has to be one of my top 5 favorite setting sprays there totally worth buying ! It gives you such a glow after apply in this product. Mac products are amazing
Lety G.
Lety G.

This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
danielle S.
danielle S.

Sits perfect on your face and gives you that base to apply your Makeup. Makes the foundation easy to apply and blend out and makes it last all day without moving.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA

Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Coral S.
Coral S.

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL

I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

i udes in every makeup look i do it's perfect for the last touch and the first touch the makeup look flawless always i put the MAC prep + Prime Fix+ favorite ever
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.