Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Best product ever! Highly recommended! Makes your makeup look like skin. Takes away all cakiness! Highly recommend
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
This spray is amazing and will keep your make up in all day and if affordable ! You only need about 3 to 4 sprays
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX
I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Harlee J.
Harlee J.
Couldn't live without this stuff. It's the only thing that keeps my makeup in place in the high Florida humidity.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Sept. 9, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Celastine H.
Celastine H.
July 14, 2016, 7:52 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Works AMAZING worth every single penny. I would suggest this to any of my friends and it give a great set finish.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA
Love this product this product recently purchased this item aND haven't used it yet but Ivery heard great reviews
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.