BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare
Review for: Skin Spray
Ive used this product its amazing but nevet owned it this was my sisters it is too exspensive to buy for me
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.
Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is awesome!! I use this before I put my foundation on and after!!! It makes my skin feel so good
Ryane F.
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
A must have in everyone's collection. It's a primer, setter, and it can intensify any shade with one spray.
Maria B.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this setting spray I could dance in the rain and my makeup wouldn't budge one bit and I actually have
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start 👌🏼
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Smells ok. Does foil my shadows. It's not a setting spray. I don't use it as that anyway. But I like this.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product it's amazing purchased it a bunch of times and I love it makes your makeup look awesome.
Face on fleek! I use this as a primer and on my brush for eye shadows & highlights. I see you #MAC. ❤️you!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.