MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Love love love love this!!! It let your make up stay forever and it feel great.. I love this brand for anything
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
This just doesn't keep my makeup in place. It allows my skin to get oily throughout the day and I see no value.
Angie l.
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a MAC JUNKIE. MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY WITH THIS. BANG FOR YA BUCKS. I CAN NEVER GO IN MAC FOR ONE OR TWO ITEMS.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
June 26, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Anaheim, CA
This spray is so great I love it I use it when I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup last really long with it
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.
July 22, 2016, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
miranda b.
miranda b.
Scappoose, OR
July 6, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't really notice too much of a difference using this product. I have friends who live it and swear by it.
Munira A.
Munira A.
The best setting spray ever, I would recommend this to everyone. It's lasts long and help refreshen your face.
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA
April 9, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love apply Fix plus onto my fan brush before I apply highlighter to make it pop! Also, to set my foundation.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA
Aug. 2, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My go to product I take this every where it's just so hydrating but a little to pricey to buy all the time ...
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.