Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Haley P.
Haley P.
Ventnor City, NJ

I love this product so much it's good with making shadows more pigmented and vibrations and also like a primer spray for your face and a setting spray for your face
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA

I love these spry. I like using it to intensify eyeshades and highlighters. I have oily skin so I really don't use this to set my face. It makes me look way to dewy
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL

Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I'm really oily so I'm guessing that's why this didn't work for me.. But I do use it for my beauty blender also it's good for just spray when you don't wear makeup!
Flo S.
Flo S.

It's just a staple in my makeup collection, I rephrased this product so many times, I can't even count! I love the natural dewy finish it gives and the fresh scent.
Lorencia H.
Lorencia H.

Love this make up lasts even in hot days I am not so happy with the Mac primer it makes my skin react and I get underlining pimples. But the setting spray is great.
Fridda  A.
Fridda A.
Chiapas, MX.

I use this product to set my foundation and to give more pigmentation to my eyeshadows. I also use it when is warm and I want to refresh my face. It really works!!
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.

I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Maciela R.
Maciela R.

Is one of the best makeup sealants I've ever tried. Leaves the skin moisturized, radiant, the makeup lasts longer, the skin feels fresh. It has lasted long enough.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I use this before I apply my makeup so that I am fully prep and also after, because it melts all the products and powders and creates a flawless finish. Love this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.