Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Camila D.
Camila D.
80 Luyster Street, South Huntington, NY

I really like the MAC products. They are with great quality and make ours skin nicer. It's totally easy to apply. I just think it could be less expensive, but I still liking it and recommend it.
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.

This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

I really recommend you guys getting this, it is really good I used it for a whole day and it worked out. This is my top favorite cosmetic to use for makeup. I love it a lot it's worth the money.
Zakira P.
Zakira P.

This product is worth all the hype, it keeps your makeup lasting all day. It gives your skin a nice dewy finish, and if you spray it on your brushes it makes your eyeshadows look more pigmented.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY

Not a fan of MAC. Tried out this product only because of all the hype it received. Definitely not impressed and pretty sure it attributed to a nasty breakout, as most of their products do for me
Christina A.
Christina A.

This spray is great for setting makeup and also can be used as a refresher throughout the day. I like to spray it onto a beauty blender to blend in cream contour and concealer. Smells great too.
Ceyonn W.
Ceyonn W.
Minneapolis

The best product to use before applying make up to your face and it is a great make up satyr after you were done applying make up on your face I would highly recommend for others to use product!
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this spray! It's multi use which I love. I use it as a base for my primer, I spray it on my brush before I apply highlighter and it's obviously a great setting spray. One of my holy grails!
Lyanna A.
Lyanna A.
El Paso, TX

This is one of the best setting sprays out there ! Mac fix plus is an amazing mist it leaves a beautiful long lasting finish and can make eyeshadows more pigmented ! I would 10/10 recommend this
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA

I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.