Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (315)
Bj C.
Bj C.

Must have staple product. I use this before I apply my makeup to have a nice even application and then I use it afterward to set my makeup in place to last all day.
Christina S.
Christina S.

This spray is amazing! I use it for so many things. It makes my eye shadows pop. My foundation goes on smoothr. It also makes sure that my makeup last a long time!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I use this before I apply my makeup so that I am fully prep and also after, because it melts all the products and powders and creates a flawless finish. Love this.
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.

I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Fridda  A.
Fridda A.
Chiapas, MX.

I use this product to set my foundation and to give more pigmentation to my eyeshadows. I also use it when is warm and I want to refresh my face. It really works!!
I use my sisters, and it's just great for setting your makeup, eye shadows (which is what I usually use it for and its GREAT!!) and just a spray to feel refreshed!
Yessenia B.
Yessenia B.
Los Angeles, CA

In all honesty, this setting spray makes no difference whether you use it or not. My makeup will still last as long as the actually makeup product says it'll last.
Katie  M.
Katie M.

I love the scent and freshness of this products. It helps make you powders more natural looking on the face and just gives a more natural finish to any foundation.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

i udes in every makeup look i do it's perfect for the last touch and the first touch the makeup look flawless always i put the MAC prep + Prime Fix+ favorite ever
Lety G.
Lety G.

This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.