MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Ocean Springs, MS
It really does the job. Have had nothing or found anything better than this. Would not trade it in for anything
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
Use this all the time every time I use it I love it there is no other that I will use ! Recommend this product !
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV
July 19, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this!!! This would have to be on the top of my go to makeup tools. It's very smooth and goes on amazing.
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Diego, TX
July 13, 2016, 7:20 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love the way this setting spray leaves my skin glowing , it leaves my make up on all day! And it's so hydrating
. ..
. ..
Mac prep plus prime fix really helps your make up not to mention that it helps your face stay smooth and silky.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
July 17, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love it ! Fave setting spray . I really recommend it it gets rid of the powdery look and just sets it fantastic
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This Is literally the best stuff money can buy I love it my skin loves it and my makeup lasts and lasts all day
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Miami
This is an amazing product love it! Really helps with the application and helps keep your makeup look all day!!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD
I can not live without this product I love the smell it works so well I really recommend everyone to try it out
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA
June 27, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It helps make up stay fresh looking and your fave doesn't feel like it is belting off when it gets a little hot
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.