Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

Love it! Great for enhancing foil in shadow. Always use it on shimmer shades whether loose or presses. Went through many bottles and half way done in only a year. Lasts 2 years.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
San Bernardino , CA

Love this setting spray to give more pigment to my eyeshadows. Although I find it doesn't make my make up last long. It does mess all of the powders together to look like skin:)
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock, VA

I love to use this as a primer and setting spray also to spray on my brushes to make my eye shadows more vibrant. Gentle on my skin and keeps all my makeup looking fresh all day
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS

This is my fave!! I spray it on after I put on my primer to set it in my skin and I spray it after I finish my full face. This sets the powder and will give you a flawless look!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Hudson, OH

This is a great setting spray. My makeup will stay in place for a good eight hours. It's also nice to use for wetting your brush to get more pigmentation from your eye shadows.
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA

The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Mary M.
Mary M.
Windham, NH

I love this setting spray! I also use it if I need to dampen my brushes. It's very versatile. Price is good and there is a lot in the bottle. Can't go wrong with this one!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

I don't think there is a makeup lover out there that hasn't gone through bottle after bottle of fix+. This stuff has a nice refreshing smell to it and can be used for anything.
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok

I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL

Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.