Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (591)
Best product ever! Highly recommended! Makes your makeup look like skin. Takes away all cakiness! Highly recommend
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV
July 5, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
lenora B.
lenora B.
Harvey, LA
Aug. 23, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've been using this product for years to set my concealer and oh my gosh it works every time I love this product.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Aug. 21, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Love this setting spray more than anything .really does hydrate my makeup and sets my makeip.makes it last all day
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc
July 9, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
June 26, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love love love this setting spray! I use it for eye shadows and to set my face. definitely is worth it!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Godley, TX
July 7, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.