BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
My friend has this and I hear good things about this and I would really like to try it.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA
I use this every single day. it makes my skin look dewy and i love it. i recommend this
Tayla P.
I am obsessed with this product! I only use it after I do my makeup. It smells amazing.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Great product! Keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't smear it. It is expensive though.
Lisa R.
Chicago, il
Its ok. Prefer other brands. didn't really see or feel any difference with or without it
Vanessa L.
Awesome spray! Great for setting your makeup or whenever you need your skin refreshed.
Alina B.
Love this product. The freshness you feel when you spray it on is such a good feeling.
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
I love this finishing spray. It is like a cool must that sets your makeup for all day!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.