BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Tina D.
Tina D.
I love this product it doesn't leave your face feeling dry. It doesn't leave any residue on your face.
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA
It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Angela O.
Angela O.
Pell City, AL
Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
shames a.
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I need this product in my life forever I'm just in love I can't live without it very good product to use
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
it's fabulous. makes the makeup and Pigment perfectly set in a very good way. I recommend it very well
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.