Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Tina J.
Tina J.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

A great product and usually i am not one to sacrifice quality for price but i find there are lots of other products out there that do just as great of a job as this for a fraction of the price!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mount Union, PA

Love love love this! This is the perfect product to set your makeup before you go to the best so that you can assure that your makeup stays in place all day. This is my go to for any beach day!
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.

This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Allen, TX

This is magic in a bottle. I spray a little before I start my makeup and finish with it as well. They have different scents and it really does give the most perfect look to your finished makeup
Alli B.
Alli B.

Oh Lordy this spray is heavenly! Gives you this dewy fresh glow! By far my favorite spray! I even spray some on my foundation brush when blending out my foundation just makes you look hydrated!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA

Great hydration and great smell. It does not help set the makeup or make it last longer but provides great hydration and gets rid of the powdery look. It is also refreshing as a daytime spray.
Doris D.
Doris D.

LOVE THIS!!! I purchased this not long ago and I absolutely love it it's amazing! It does what it says and you can use on a hot day if your sweating, to reset and fix your makeup! It's amazing
Britt C.
Britt C.

I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand! It makes my makeup look more natural and it helps my dry skin. Also it's great for wetting eyeshadow and such. It's one of my holy grail products!
Lesly V.
Lesly V.

I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Walker, LA

Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It is a LIFECHANGER! Sets your makeup and also enhances it! You can use it to prep your skin and also intensify your shadows and highlights! Must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.