BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12093)
Mirna O.
This spray has so many uses. You can use it to change the pigmentation on your shadows, highlights it just intensifies it even more. You can prep your skin with it and set your makeup. It's not meant to make your makeup last longer it just really makes your makeup melt together.
Hailey H.
LOVE fix +!!! If your makeup looks cakey throughout the day or it just needs a refresh, spray this on and it just brings it all back together. It's not necessarily a setting spray to make your makeup stay longer, it just really refreshes your face and your makeup
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
Definitely not a favorite still have the bottle sitting around my vanity. Its good to apply on my brushes to make my shadow or hightlight more pigmented. But it prime and set my face its absolutely the worst. So I will definitely not be buying this product again
Janée B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an "OG" product by MAC and something I will always use. I've added it to me skincare routine actually and noticed a frat change in my skin. I'm pretty oily, but I spray a bit of this on right before applying my daily moisturizer. It can be used in so many diff ways. Get it!
Tayler S.
Aubrey, TX
This product is one of my absolute holy grails! It is the perfecting addition to take any eye look to the next level. I use this product if on a daily basis to set my makeup and it improves the longevity of my makeup. You won't be disappointed with this product!
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
The best finishing spray! Good for changing a powdery face to more of a skin finish! You can spray this before and after makeup! The spray is a mist and doesn't leave droplets on your face. It's affordable
emily f.
this is a great great primer for your face. it keeps you face feeling hydrated and smooth. it also enhances the pigmentation of eye shadows. it's also very good to use to refresh your face throughout the day.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
This spray is addicting! I love the scent and it makes my skin look and feel more radiant. It makes my makeup look more natural and less cakey. I spray it after I apply my foundation but before I apply my setting powder to really make my skin stay fresh all day.
Nadia M.
If you surch for a good primer and for sure with a good quality my fried that's the best brand of Make up ever, once you try you are going to love ❤️ I like and for sure I would buy again the price is very good as well!
Melissa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is by far one of my favorite setting sprays and I love that you can use it to prep the skin. I love the scent and how fresh it feels on the face, it definitely helps all the make up meld together and set with a beautiful finish. It also makes shimmer shadows become much more pigmented, I love it so much.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.