BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: Skin Spray
This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
Dallas, TX
This most definitely my HOLY GRAIL! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, YOU NEED IT! MAKE UP ISN'T THE SAME WITH OUT IT
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the smell of it and how refreshing youre face feels after spraying it.
That bottle will last so long.
Lindsy M.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Works great. My pump broke though and they don't have any replacements :( it helps your makeup stay in place
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
Maile C.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
I like the way it looks when I am done doing my makeup it looks shinny like if I have bronzer just love ittt
Areli T.
Areli T.
Sets makeup nice
Hold up your makeup good
Takes off the cakeyness & makes the makeup look smoother & natural
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.
My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.