BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN
My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Danya H.
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ
This stuff is bomb. I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment. Lasts for a long time
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Love this setting spray! It dosent leave you feeling sticky once you spray it on. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID
Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
bre r.
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?
Briseida P.
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it really worth the hype?
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Haley W.
Haley W.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this. What is it's main purpose exactly? Is there like a mini-size I could buy to try it out?
Claire P.
Claire P.
Is this a primer or a setting/finishing spray??