BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Mac fix plus is definitely a must have staple in every girl makeup collection. It preps the face making it feel freshape. Also enhances any eyeshadow or pigment to its full intensity. Also just freshest up your makeup throughout the day. Love love this product.
kelliejenkinsğŸŽ€ J.
My all time fav prep and set spray and I always use to spray on my brush to make my eye shadow pop ! Matte finish and great for all skin types.   Mixes well with other brands and the bottle has a nice spray to it will alway have this in my collection! One of The best
Jessica A.
Rialto, CA
So 5 years is this first time I used this spray and it worked good but I think the foundation I used didn't work well with this. But with lacome foundation I use to wear, it was prefect. So for me as long as the foundation is oil free then this product works good.
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
i don't always love this in my face, because it's not a setting spray, it is more of a primer water. big difference. it i love spraying it on my brushes before applying eyeshadow or highlight because it increases the pigmentation immensely! so good for that aspect.
Meg L.
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Peyton J.
Bentonville , AR
I love this to freshen up my makeup throughout the day or to spray on my face before makeup. I haven't found that it is especially good for any particular skin type, but it's worked for me throughout my acne medication journey. I definitely recommend trying it out.
Amanda G.
I purchased this inside dillards at the mac counter. I have dry skin and it works amazing. It leaves my face with a natural finish and my makeup lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this product to others.
Lea G.
Bronx, NY
This is a MUST on my makeup kit!! Use it as a primer when my skin feels dull and also with my dry skin clients, it's a great spray to wet your brushes and get shimmer shadows, they look amazing. Use it as a finishing spray (NOT setting spray) to erase powdery look
Holly R.
Blacklick, OH
This is a great finishing spray. This product does not make your makeup last longer, but what it does is eliminates any powdery look on the skin and helps all of your makeup to sink into the skin and look more pretty. This can also intensify any pigment/highlighter.
❃hattie❃ M.
PA
I haven't used this much lately but when I first got it I was in love! I usually used this as a setting spray and not as a toner. I'm thinking of starting to use this spray again to get to know how I feel about it but I don't have much left. I do recommend other than it is $24 for the product. Cheap or expensive?
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it really worth the hype?
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Haley W.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this. What is it's main purpose exactly? Is there like a mini-size I could buy to try it out?
Claire P.
Is this a primer or a setting/finishing spray??
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good setting spray.