BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Ashley C.
I've never been more in love with a makeup product! I use this before and after and I can feel the difference when I use it and when I don't! My makeup lasts so much longer and never settles into my creases!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is pretty much a staple as far as makeup goes. I see every one online using it as well as my family. My sister who is not the fondest of many mac items even swears by this product. I have not been doing my makeup for very long but this is one of the first products I was told i needed by both my mom and my sister. So far I am a bit torn when it comes to this product. i feel like it does well to pick up a little extra eye shadow on a brush or to set my makeup however i have also noticed that at times I spray a bit to much onto my face when setting my makeup and must then go back and buff out my foundation again which can be a complete pain. I've also noticed that some days when my skin is little bit more oily than normal my makeup tends to crack more than it would had i not set it using this spray. It is as if the spray traps the moisture witch then deteriorates my makeup. (I could be completely wrong about that but this is definitely what it seems like.) This could also be due to something else as i am not experienced with makeup and my be occasionally making other mistakes in my routine.
Colleen O.
LEBANON, NJ
LOVE mac fix plus for taking away the powdery look of makeup. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer however I do follow up with a normal setting spray to help with that. I have tried several other "refreshing sprays" but I find myself repurchasing MAC's the most.
Kemisha M.
Baltimore, MD
The Mac prep and prime skin base visage comes in a outer black cardboard packaging, which has all details written on it such as the ingredients, price, manufacturing date, expiry date etc. When I open the box there is a beautiful sleek black plastic bottleinside. The bottle has tiny multicoloured shimmer partials printed all over it. The bottle also comes up with its own pump dispenser (yay!). The pump dispenses just the right amount of product for one use. It has a cap on top which fits tightly, hence there is no need to worry of product getting spilled in your bag. The packaging is very travel friendly and easy to use as well as carry.
Maliyah P.
Sacramento
Omg this is amazing!! I love this primer this is my 2nd time using this primer and it feels so weight less and refreshing non oily and easy to put on not at all hard application it’s very good product if I were u I would buy it because I bought it
Sarah C.
Eagle , ID
I don't use this to prime my face but after my makeup is applied to make my powder melt into my skin for a more natural look. I don't know that it gives me any skin benefits but I love it for what I use it for. Wish it was cheaper
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
This is the best makeup spray for both prepping and setting the face! It makes your face look dewy and radiant. I also use it to amp up shadows for super pigmentation. I purchased one for my daughter for Christmas since she is constantly using mine!
Dakota M.
Wyoming, MI
Once you have it you can't live without it. So refreshing and good for packing on pigments. Very gentle mist that really locks in your makeup. I'll apply this before Foundation and to set after I powder. But I'll also use this at the end of my makeup routine to set and blend everything one last time. It's very effective and a staple in my routine
Lola M.
I enjoy using Prep and prime fix plus. It smells so clean and it helps my setting powders melt onto my skin. I have an oily t zone so I like to use matte foundations and set them with a powder. Fix plus prevents my face from looking dry and stiff.
Avanti A.
I really like this product for the purpose of making my shimmer eyeshadows pop / appear way more pigmented. I just spray it on my brush before dipping it into the shadow, and apply the pigment onto my lids. It really does make a huge difference in the intensity of the color, and lasts for quite some time! It has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?
Zaire R.