BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Madeline C.
Stanley
This a lightweight settingspray. This is my A1. I love this spray.its good for any type of skin. It's filled with vitamins & minerals. I don't really know it's it good to hide pores cause my my pores ain't really Visable but it leaves a natural finish & I would recommend it
Mistie R.
Hands down a holy grail item that no kit is complete without. This spray is such a lifesaver for me as
My skin is dry and this gives me the perfect amount of moisture to melt all my
Make up
Together and provide a flawless finish.
Victoria A.
From the moment I got this spray I couldn't put it down, it's amazing . It makes your skin and makeup look 10x better then it already does. It doesn't make you makeup last long but can fix a cakey face, bring out pigment in your eyeshadows . Highly suggest giving this a go!
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Kendra B.
This is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. I love this because it syncs all of my make up together once it is applied and restores radiance to my face! A bottle can cost you $20 but it lasts!
katie h.
Not only is Mac fix plus great to hydrate the skin before cosmetic application but it leaves a soft, smooth finish making foundation last longer. I also recommended spraying fix plus onto a brush when using glitter eyeshadow or highlighters for a more glowy, pigmented color.
Abigail A.
Visalia, CA
Best setting stray !!! I also use it to apply my eyeshadows, specially when you want the color to show up more. It keep my makeup looking fresh . I don't think it helps me with my pores but I do feel like my makeup looks better.
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA
Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Desiree L.
I use this to intensify the color of my eye shadows! It makes everything much more i she se especially if you're doing anything shimmery or sparkles. It's also a great thing to spray if your face is feeling a bit dry.
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I have also a hard time finding this stuff bc it works so well I won't use anything else I've tried so many primers before and this stuff really works and it doesn't feel caked on it's so awesome I love it
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?