BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Good product and yeah it's great and it's making everything look good and yeah it's perfect for all the
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
I've recently started using it and I love it so far. It seems to do the trick and I also love the smell
Jen B.
Jen B.
Manassas, VA
Love this. There are so many new ones coming out but this is the OG and will always be a staple for me.
Really good product. Definitely worth it. Great for using before applying foundation. Applying is easy.
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA
It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Teanna S.
Teanna S.
Saint Paul
Really makes your makeup stay all day! Also doesn't dry out your skin which I naturally have dry skin!
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Dayana D.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
I wanttt
Jennie B.
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
Lauraina Y.
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?