BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Nadia P.
Guilford, CT
I LOVE this setting spray. Definitely one of my favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps keep me matte (I have really oily skin so that's a plus!). I also use it for any shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to really make the product show up. Def a must buy!
Jessica A.
Rialto, CA
So 5 years is this first time I used this spray and it worked good but I think the foundation I used didn't work well with this. But with lacome foundation I use to wear, it was prefect. So for me as long as the foundation is oil free then this product works good.
amber m.
Love love love this product! i always replace it whenever i run out to me its a must! You can use it as a setting spray or to refresh your makeup threw the day. You can also use it to enhance eyeshadows and pigments its just Over All a great product to have, It also smells amazing! very fresh and clean smelling.
Meg L.
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Amanda G.
Wisconsin
I use this everyday! Must have product for woman who wear any powder makeup. It helps blend it all together and keep your face natural looking. I even use it as a primer to help my liquid makeup apply flawlessly. Wish they would bring their coconut scent one back!!
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
At first i couldn't find the difference between using fix plus and not wearing it at all but not that i have tried it out i totally see the difference it makes all the powders in my fave melt and blend to my face. This is definitely a necessity in anyones makeup bag
Emily P.
Wellington
I swear by this product! I use it to prime my skin which helps my foundation last longer! Then I use it to set everything to help remove any powdery look! Has a great spray on it and it comes in travel sizes which are perfect for on the go!! Would highly recommend
Sarah B.
American Cyn, CA
I like this spray but I'm not in love with it. I wanted to try it out because I saw youtubers and so many of my makeup friends use it and I can say it's decent but my go to will always be urban decay all nighter spray. It works different for everyone but i didn't wow me. Lol
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
A staple product. Not only a great setting spray, but also the best spray as far as making your eyeshadows pop. Spray it on your brush before putting it in a nice shimmer or glitter shadow and it will make it more pigmented. Best hidden secret in the makeup world.
Evelyn G.
I love this product it's my go to spray I spray this before make up application, during make up application and after , it's very hydriating and long lasting , it makes everything look and feel better it's like liquid gold in a bottle a lot of MUA love this product!
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?