BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
keilan j.
yuma
I LOVE MAC !!!!!!! this is the best thing on earth all the makeup people on youtube had it and said its amazing so i had to buy it myself when an eyeshadow was not pigmented that much all i had to do was spray some on and my eyes were popennnnn i was like YASSSSS baby girl.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Zavia G.
Woodbridge, VA
I just bought MAC's new coconut scented spray and it works wonders. It gives you a nice smooth base and cools your face at the same time. The coconut works just as well as the original and leaves a sweet smell in the air. Not only did I buy it but three of my close friends also bought it and we all love it.
Nadine D.
There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Talia B.
Melville, NY
I love this product it looks so gorgeous on the skin and you can apply some on you make up brushes to make your shadows. This helps to fill in pores but not fully so I would also purchase a pore filling primer to go along and in no time your pores won't even be visible. I would totally recommend this product!
Tiffiney B.
This spray will work for anyone who does not have oily skin. It gives you a dewy look that is long lasting for people who have dry skin. For people who have oil skin like me, this induces my oily condition. I cannot use this to set my makeup. I can only use a powder. This I would only recommend for dry skin.
Jami R.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Adriana B.
Fort Stockton, TX
My second go to spray ever! I love the MAC Fix +, anyone can use it. My favorite way to use this product is when I need to get a sparkly shadow or pigment to really pop! It does the trick so well and I can always rely on this spray! 10/10 would recommend this to any beauty junky if you haven't tried it yet!
Bianca G.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
This is my holy grail product! It's so versatile, I love using it before my makeup to prep my skin as well as refreshing my makeup throughout the day. Its also great to make shimmery shades of eye shadow more pigmented. The only con is sometimes it doesn't spray out very finely milled. This product has a great price point and is a must have for all makeup lovers!
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
This is my go to for wetting my eyeshadow brushes to get more pigment but I will never use it as a setting spray. I have oily skin and it make me looks even more greasy. It is a little pricey but it works so well for wetting my brushes and the bottle lasts SOOOO long that I will definitely purchase it again.
Sam M.
This is my favorite product. It takes the powdery look away from my makeup and makes it look much more natural. It has a very neutral, clean scent, great for a midday makeup refresher. My one complaint is it's pricey to use everyday, but you can get away with just using one spray. Also, try not to get it in your hair, I think it makes my hair look a little greasy.
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Some oily girl or boy can tell me if this would work for me? Please, I'm dying to try this out.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Joseph R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Is this primer fix, would make your foundation cakey?