BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Zuliram M.
Zuliram M.
Love it. Best one out.. I use it all the time never leave home without it. It's great for dry skin
Amparo L.
Amparo L.
This is so refreshing and feels fantastic on the skin. Credit to Jaclyn Hill for raving over this.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This is my everything its the best I love it. It is one of my must have in makeup bag at all times
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
G G.
G G.
Love!! Fix plus is my go to and I use it on a lot of my brushes to create a foiled eyeshadow look
Anais R.
Anais R.
its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I used to love this product but I stopped using it after I heard about animal testing through MAC
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?