BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Alexsandra M.
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX
Love this makes me make-up stay on all. Day keeps my skin very hydrated & my make up looks very flawless
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX
This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Danya H.
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID
Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing
I literally want to use this for everythingūüėć I wish they had something as magical for hair and body too.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Manassas, VA
Love this. There are so many new ones coming out but this is the OG and will always be a staple for me.
Beba A.
Beba A.
Exelente producto y muy duradero ,es de mis productos preferidos de mac,siempre en mi kit de maquillaje
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
You can't top it off without this finishing spray it does wonders and helps my makeup stay all day long
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
I've recently started using it and I love it so far. It seems to do the trick and I also love the smell
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?