BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kelly C.
La Puente, CA
My #goto 24'7 for a perfect setting finish. This product is amazing and it really helps.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
Love this spray perfect name for it setting spray cuz it does set your makeup it perfect
Jennifer M.
A must have. I skin prep before, during and after make up. Sets powders and moisturizes.
Brittany D.
Just about the best setting spray! Also is a great refresher in a hot day during summer.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this all over my fave and especially eyeshadows to make them more pigmented
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
Favorite setting spray! Works wonders. Hands down amazing to me. A must try by everyone!
Adriana L.
New Oxford, PA
One of the best setting sprays! It helps keep your makeup on all day, it's just amazing!
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
Oh I love this makes my makeup last and gives me a shine instead of being full and cakey
Alexia G.
This will keep your face on all day long! It's a bit pricey for those on a budget though
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?