BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jessica A.
Rialto, CA
So 5 years is this first time I used this spray and it worked good but I think the foundation I used didn't work well with this. But with lacome foundation I use to wear, it was prefect. So for me as long as the foundation is oil free then this product works good.
Emily P.
Wellington
I swear by this product! I use it to prime my skin which helps my foundation last longer! Then I use it to set everything to help remove any powdery look! Has a great spray on it and it comes in travel sizes which are perfect for on the go!! Would highly recommend
Meg L.
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
i don't always love this in my face, because it's not a setting spray, it is more of a primer water. big difference. it i love spraying it on my brushes before applying eyeshadow or highlight because it increases the pigmentation immensely! so good for that aspect.
Nikki T.
Corsicana , TX
This is my favorite primer of all time high and in the low end it is very very pretty on the skin and make she'll make it look so effortless and pretty it's for all skin types and I wish everyone could have this I recommend it to everybody and it is very very great
Nadia P.
Guilford, CT
I LOVE this setting spray. Definitely one of my favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps keep me matte (I have really oily skin so that's a plus!). I also use it for any shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to really make the product show up. Def a must buy!
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
Love this item , I bought it a while back and still have it ! It seriously blends out eye shadows and gives drugstore makeup a deeper pigment . I used it on cracked makeup and it's saved it ! Love this product w my life !
Jasmine S.
Tucson
Doesn't necessarily keep makeup long lasting, bur adds a beautiful finish. It helps melt makeup all together, refresh your face and give it a gorgeous natural glow. Reccomended for all skin types and would totally repurchase. aLso great for intensifying shadows, highlights and more!
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
this face mist is great but I never really know if it's suppose to be before the makeup or after so I do both. But if you love this face mist then you NEED to try TATCHA's luminous mist. It is even better.
Amanda G.
Wisconsin
I use this everyday! Must have product for woman who wear any powder makeup. It helps blend it all together and keep your face natural looking. I even use it as a primer to help my liquid makeup apply flawlessly. Wish they would bring their coconut scent one back!!
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?