BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
I really did like this prep and prime spray because it made all of my makeup stay in place and helped it blend out well. The only thing that bothered me is once I got towards the bottom of the bottle it started causing my face to break out in zits. But it may be because of how long I had this spray.
Karla H.
Mililani, HI
I really like this because of how long lasting it is with my makeup. Also I love that it has a duo usage for prep and prime! I always look for products that can do both! The only reason this did not get a 5/5 rating with me is because I do not really like the spray part. It really does feel like rain drops are hitting your skin straight on. I would prefer more of a mist action happening.
Georgette M.
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Fix plus is great! As a refresher or do get more vibrant eye shadow colors. The size is so convenient and allows you yo refresh on the go. I spray this on my brush and then dip it into my shadows and my colora are so much more vibrant. Love this. I have been purchasing this since i was 16 and im 28. Lol
Heather O.
Pocahontas, AR
So I gave this 4 stars bc while it is good I have another one that is jsut as good but cruelty free I will always pick cruelty free over tested on animals when they are comparable in price and the way they work!
Lauren M.
Keyport, NJ
I could not do my makeup without this. I don't know how I did before I started to use this. There is obviously no spf in fix plus. Applied after powder products. Just melts everything into one flawless finish. No cakeyness. Smell is very mild and it's worth the 20 bucks if you ask me. Lasts a while.
Claudia d.
I freaking love this stuff! Totally changed my makeup routine. It is perfect for prep and setting. Once I finish my base of my makeup, I sprits this over my face and it helps seal all of my powder products together as well as take away the powder look. Works great for foiling shadows as well!
Jingle T.
I love this product. I am not sure if prolongs the longevity
of my makeup (I use waterproof makeup); however, after I am done applying my
makeup, I spray a little of MAC’s Prep & Prime Fix and it makes my makeup
look flawless. I highly recommend this product if you want your makeup to look
blended.
Angelica P.
lynn, MA
This setting spray is just perfect, you can use it as primer and it will make everything go on smoothly. And after you've put on makeup? let me tell you girl... It melts everything om your face! Leaves you with a perfect makeup face, nothing powdery everything settled and it makes my makeup last even more.
Samantha P.
Katonah, NY
If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Nany K.
I've been wondering for a while if this product is actually worth it, since the price tag is a little high and I've seen many YouTubers teaching how to make your own.. Obviously it wouldn't be the same if you make one at home. Kind of in replacement for this product I bought Mario Badescu facial spray, I love it so far, the brand is great and is also a lot cheaper.. What are your thoughts on this?
Laiken P.
Bellevue , KY
I WANT THIS. I think this would be so much better than urban decay!!!! I have the small, travel size of the UD one and I DO NOT like it.
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?