BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Brenna W.
Eau Claire, WI
Mac fix + is one of my favorite sprays ever. It has so many different uses and it has made my skin feel so nice and refreshed!! I have dry skin and I absolutely love it. I own 3 including some of the limited edition scented ones and they are amazing!
Alyia H.
Logansport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for anything! I've been through a full size bottle already & I know I will continue doing it! This product adds so much moisturizer & shine back into the skin & I absolutely love it for what it does 100%!
Haley E.
This is one of my tried and try products. Works very well for my combo skin type. I use before and after applying makeup. Helps my makeup to look more like skin and keeps it from getting cakey. I also use t for touch ups throughout the day if I feel like I'm looking powdery or my face feels dry.
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Helps my makeup stay for a longer period of time. It has a dewy finish. Although I prefer a matte finish. Its still such an amazing product !!!!!! I recommend anyone that hasn't tried it to go buy it and try it out. You won't regret buying it.
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. It makes my highlight stand out more. It makes shimmers look poppin when I spray my brush. It melts powders into my skin. It smells nice. It doesn't set, but that's because it isn't supposed to. I am definitely gonna rebuy when I run out.
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Adalis T.
I use this consistently! Before my foundation, after i set my face with powder. Leaves you looking so hydrating and glowy. You will never look cakey or patchy. It is a multipurpose spray, for your face, brushes, eyeshadow, even for your highlight. It intensifies everything & brings out their pigmentation. A MUST HAVE!
Martha B.
Pleasantville
LOVE. THIS.  This product makes such a big difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I noticed that when I use this my makeup stays flawless for so much longer.  I love the way the pump evenly sprays out the product and it preforms so well!  Definitely will be repurchasing.
Jasmine G.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Studio Fix+ is a must have in any makeup kit. I use Fix+ as a setting spray even though it's not a setting spray. It helps to get rid of a caking face look. It smooth everything out and gives a more natural look. I will never stop using this product.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
I WANT THIS. I think this would be so much better than urban decay!!!! I have the small, travel size of the UD one and I DO NOT like it.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Some oily girl or boy can tell me if this would work for me? Please, I'm dying to try this out.
Nany K.
I've been wondering for a while if this product is actually worth it, since the price tag is a little high and I've seen many YouTubers teaching how to make your own.. Obviously it wouldn't be the same if you make one at home. Kind of in replacement for this product I bought Mario Badescu facial spray, I love it so far, the brand is great and is also a lot cheaper.. What are your thoughts on this?
Joseph R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Is this primer fix, would make your foundation cakey?
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
Ok ladies.... I see this in so many videos, is it worth it? You spray is on your face before applying your makeup?