BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Amy H.
Amy H.
Depew, NY
Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Very good for your skin ! Love this product !!! It's amazing in every way there is . Mac is amazing
shecid A.
shecid A.
Grovetown, GA
Very good dries fast some don't do that the prize although isn't that great but the product is good
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Leandro, CA
Really works and helps prime my face before applying makeup! Sets the makeup etc and lasts all day.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN
Love this l! Makes my makeup so much more bold and sticks well! Use almost everyday until I ran our
Elonna N.
Elonna N.
San Francisco, CA
This primer really keeps my make up looking fresh and my foundation stays flawless when i use this.
Breionna H.
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA
I would love to try out the Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. It seem like it would work perfect for me.
MAYE J.
MAYE J.
Como lo he dicho cuando hablamos de mac es calidad asegurada este producto es un buen setting spray
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Some oily girl or boy can tell me if this would work for me? Please, I'm dying to try this out.
Nany K.
Nany K.
I've been wondering for a while if this product is actually worth it, since the price tag is a little high and I've seen many YouTubers teaching how to make your own.. Obviously it wouldn't be the same if you make one at home. Kind of in replacement for this product I bought Mario Badescu facial spray, I love it so far, the brand is great and is also a lot cheaper.. What are your thoughts on this?
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Is this primer fix, would make your foundation cakey?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Ok ladies.... I see this in so many videos, is it worth it? You spray is on your face before applying your makeup?
Macy T.
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?