BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this spray. I use it for everything! As a wetter for my beauty blender, as a base for any glitter or heavily pigmented shadow, and as a prep and setting spray. I have multiple ones including the original and lavender and I have to say I love using the lavender before I start I love the smell and the cooling. It’s a tad pricy but worth every penny, and you get lots of uses out of it. Would definitely recommend.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
I can't live without my fix plus!! This stuff is SO refreshing. The scent is great. I recently purchased is a few limited edition scents (coconut and lavender) and they gave me LIFE! I always apply this when I use powder foundation and it helps it just melt into y skin and look seamless!
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
This is a great product for makeup use. I love using this to refresh my face. it also helps to get rid of the powder look. I also like using this to wet my brush when I'm applying my highlight to make it pop a little bit more. This is suppose to be good for all skin types. I have oily skin so it works for me. This is my 3rd bottle so i will be buying it again.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love love love this product! I keep one in my house and one in my car just in case I need to freshen up my look. I found out that you can also use this product to spritz your eye shadow (while it is on your brush, but before you actually apply it to the lid) and brighten up the pigment!
Katey B.
I LOVE this stuff. You can use it for so many different things. I use it as a pre-make up primer, as well as a setting spray. It's also great to spray on an eyeshadow brush before picking up product on your brush for a very pigmented look. Overall great product, and it smells amazing too!
Jaclyn H.
Columbus, IN
I'm on my second bottle and I absolutely love this product. There's surprisingly a lot of product even in the travel size bottle. I use this to wet my brush for metallic shadows to make them more intense. Sometimes I use as a spray before I start my makeup to help it last longer. If you're thinking about getting it go for it. At least try the small bottle first!
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
It is probably the best lightweight, mineral rich, reasonably priced and hydrating mist that gently invigorates the skin; creates a smooth base for makeup application; and finishes the final look. It blends perfectly with your skin. I highly recommend this product!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love this spray. It's great for multiple uses. I like spraying my brush with it to make an eyeshadow or highlighter more intense. It's great for giving that "wet, dewy" shadow or highlighter look. It's great for priming or setting my face when I want my skin to look dewy and fresh. The price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend it.
Rebecca B.
I actually mostly use this as a setting spray. I’ll use it as primer too if I feel like my face needs It but for the most part it’s a great setting spray and the travel size is perfect to take on the go and freshen up your makeup throughout the day! It helps keep my makeup looking fresh like I just applied it and it’s very hydrating as well.
alejandra n.
ONE OF THE BEST FACIAL SPRAYS I HAVE EVER USED. I have oily skin and sometimes even with my best foundations oils peak through and seperate my foundation but this is this tackiest primer ever!! the tackiness helps everything stick so good to my skin it's like i have a new layer of skin on my face, it keeps it smooth and a beautiful finish!
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Chelsey J.
Saint Lucia
Can you use it as a primer and a setting spray ?