BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
CeCe M.
Houlka, MS
IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN IN A SPRAY BOTTLE. I got mine off of mercari app. Very good product
Sharda S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Decent product but there is much better setting spray out there. Plus it's so overpriced
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
Oh I love this makes my makeup last and gives me a shine instead of being full and cakey
Lori M.
Very simple 1 step process. Works great! Convenient and way to use. Great for in the go.
Bella S.
Eastham, MA
I love that, but its difficult to find where i live ... But its really good to the skin.
Kelly C.
La Puente, CA
My #goto 24'7 for a perfect setting finish. This product is amazing and it really helps.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
Love this spray perfect name for it setting spray cuz it does set your makeup it perfect
Jennifer M.
A must have. I skin prep before, during and after make up. Sets powders and moisturizes.
Brittany D.
Just about the best setting spray! Also is a great refresher in a hot day during summer.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this all over my fave and especially eyeshadows to make them more pigmented
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
I WANT THIS. I think this would be so much better than urban decay!!!! I have the small, travel size of the UD one and I DO NOT like it.