BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN
My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Danya H.
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ
This stuff is bomb. I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment. Lasts for a long time
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Love this setting spray! It dosent leave you feeling sticky once you spray it on. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID
Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Jodie I.
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Heather L.
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Erin B.
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?
Laiken P.
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
I WANT THIS. I think this would be so much better than urban decay!!!! I have the small, travel size of the UD one and I DO NOT like it.