BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Alexsandra M.
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX
Love this makes me make-up stay on all. Day keeps my skin very hydrated & my make up looks very flawless
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX
This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Danya H.
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ
This stuff is bomb. I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment. Lasts for a long time
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID
Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing
I literally want to use this for everythingūüėć I wish they had something as magical for hair and body too.
Beba A.
Beba A.
Exelente producto y muy duradero ,es de mis productos preferidos de mac,siempre en mi kit de maquillaje
Charis G.
Charis G.
Does anyone know either a cheaper dupe for this product or where I can get a mini version? Looking for something to make my eyeshadow last longer.
Jensen S.
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Helena M.
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Kate G.