BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL
Omg I love this so much everyone should totally have a bottle I definitely recommend it
Danielle D.
Middletown, CT
I use this for setting my foundation also on my brushes to make my eyeshadows brighter.
Tayla P.
I am obsessed with this product! I only use it after I do my makeup. It smells amazing.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
My friend has this and I hear good things about this and I would really like to try it.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Lisa R.
Chicago, il
Its ok. Prefer other brands. didn't really see or feel any difference with or without it
Alina B.
Love this product. The freshness you feel when you spray it on is such a good feeling.
This product is the best, and the makeup lasts all night. It is the best fixer of all.
Stephanie R.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this setting spray... it keeps my make up in place all day without a weird smell!
Charis G.
Does anyone know either a cheaper dupe for this product or where I can get a mini version? Looking for something to make my eyeshadow last longer.
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Kate G.