BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cara B.
Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I really recommend you guys getting this, it is really good I used it for a whole day and it worked out. This is my top favorite cosmetic to use for makeup. I love it a lot it's worth the money.
Cassie C.
This is a product no one can live without on YouTube so I bought it. Since it does not make your makeup last longer I rarely use it as a setting spray. I have used as a primer and it tends to sting if I do that. I really only use to wet my brush for shimmer shadows. The spray to me is more powerful that I would like.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. This might be my 15th purchase. I have tried others, and although they may be good, they are not Fix+. This takes away any cakeyness, make you dewy but not too dewy. I use it when I have oily skin or dry skin. It is the perfect product no cons!
Abbyyy P.
Illinois
I do love this spray! I do not purchase a lot of mac products, but I've heard good reviews on this one. I like the amount of product you get for not a bad price. It's not really for setting your makeup into place, it's more for using during your makeup application process
Sita P.
Redlands, CA
Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
Jessica L.
Sanford, FL
This is one of the first products I purchased from MAC. I love it for prepping my skin for makeup and for applying to a packing brush to pack on color to the lids. I do recommended this product to others even if you have only skin. I have combo/ oily skin and I love this
Zoila V.
This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
This primer is the best I have found so far it does the job it makes your face feel fresh and clean it makes my makeup set all day long help with makeup application foundation goes on smoothly is my go to setting spray ever since I purchase this it makes such a big diference
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love the product so much it's not even funny. I have extremely oily/ sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel amazing. I can't say enough good things about this spray. And the smell is amazing. I use this all the time. Even when I'm not wearing makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Dawn H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this product good for pores as well as wrinkles?
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Kate G.