BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL
Omg I love this so much everyone should totally have a bottle I definitely recommend it
Danielle D.
Middletown, CT
I use this for setting my foundation also on my brushes to make my eyeshadows brighter.
Tayla P.
I am obsessed with this product! I only use it after I do my makeup. It smells amazing.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
My friend has this and I hear good things about this and I would really like to try it.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Lisa R.
Chicago, il
Its ok. Prefer other brands. didn't really see or feel any difference with or without it
Alina B.
Love this product. The freshness you feel when you spray it on is such a good feeling.
This product is the best, and the makeup lasts all night. It is the best fixer of all.
Stephanie R.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this setting spray... it keeps my make up in place all day without a weird smell!
F H.
mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
Keely B.
How long lasting is this product under your makeup?
Aracely C.
would you recommend using it before applying makeup or after application? i have dry skin and need something that will not make my face look so dry after makeup application.
Dawn H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this product good for pores as well as wrinkles?