BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This is my everything its the best I love it. It is one of my must have in makeup bag at all times
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Salina M.
Salina M.
Rialto, CA
Its So refreshing. Love the smell. And by far the best setting spray that I've tried of all times.
Amparo L.
Amparo L.
This is so refreshing and feels fantastic on the skin. Credit to Jaclyn Hill for raving over this.
Anais R.
Anais R.
its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
G G.
G G.
Love!! Fix plus is my go to and I use it on a lot of my brushes to create a foiled eyeshadow look
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I used to love this product but I stopped using it after I heard about animal testing through MAC
Latonya L.
Latonya L.
Is this primer for sensitive, dry or oily skin types?
Shanese B.
Shanese B.
Now lots of people say this is a great product but what makes it great? I want to know before i buy it 😁
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Can you think of any downsides to this product?
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Is this better or about the save as the urban decay all nighter setting spray?
Liz A.
Liz A.
Titusville, PA
Is there a dupe for this product?