BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kathy A.
I don't know what it is about fix+ but I can't do my makeup without it anymore. It perfectly sets your makeup to look flawless and remove the powdery look. I like to spray it and then dab with a beauty blender. I also use it on my eye shadows to intensify the look.
Alexis T.
River rouge , MI
This product is like my HOLY GRAIL. I always make sure to purchase this. I spray it on so much every time I do my makeup. I spray it on after I finish my makeup and it gives me a natural finish. I will definitely be purchasing again and again. I recommend it also.
Emily P.
Wellington
I swear by this product! I use it to prime my skin which helps my foundation last longer! Then I use it to set everything to help remove any powdery look! Has a great spray on it and it comes in travel sizes which are perfect for on the go!! Would highly recommend
Sara V.
My holy grail! I put it on before makeup during makeup and after makeup! This stuff lasts a long time and works wonder! Locks in your makeup very good too! Highly recommend it! Smells wonderful too! It lasts me an entire year on a daily use!
❃hattie❃ M.
PA
I haven't used this much lately but when I first got it I was in love! I usually used this as a setting spray and not as a toner. I'm thinking of starting to use this spray again to get to know how I feel about it but I don't have much left. I do recommend other than it is $24 for the product. Cheap or expensive?
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
this face mist is great but I never really know if it's suppose to be before the makeup or after so I do both. But if you love this face mist then you NEED to try TATCHA's luminous mist. It is even better.
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
Holy Grail but not for priming the face. I use it for all my shimmer/glitter shadows to wet my brush. When I first got into higher end cosmetics I felt like setting sprays were just kind of gimicky all together. Mac was the pioneer that started it all though :)
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
Love this item , I bought it a while back and still have it ! It seriously blends out eye shadows and gives drugstore makeup a deeper pigment . I used it on cracked makeup and it's saved it ! Love this product w my life !
Peyton J.
Bentonville , AR
I love this to freshen up my makeup throughout the day or to spray on my face before makeup. I haven't found that it is especially good for any particular skin type, but it's worked for me throughout my acne medication journey. I definitely recommend trying it out.
Nikki T.
Corsicana , TX
This is my favorite primer of all time high and in the low end it is very very pretty on the skin and make she'll make it look so effortless and pretty it's for all skin types and I wish everyone could have this I recommend it to everybody and it is very very great
Brianna C.
Can I use this as a setting spray?
McKenna C.
Where can u get this?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley, BC
Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, but I just bought today!
iram r.
BIRMINGHAM
Is it really worth the price?
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
I feel like so many people use this. Does it live up to the hype?