BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
Meg L.
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Nadia P.
Guilford, CT
I LOVE this setting spray. Definitely one of my favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps keep me matte (I have really oily skin so that's a plus!). I also use it for any shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to really make the product show up. Def a must buy!
Nikki T.
Corsicana , TX
This is my favorite primer of all time high and in the low end it is very very pretty on the skin and make she'll make it look so effortless and pretty it's for all skin types and I wish everyone could have this I recommend it to everybody and it is very very great
Amanda G.
Wisconsin
I use this everyday! Must have product for woman who wear any powder makeup. It helps blend it all together and keep your face natural looking. I even use it as a primer to help my liquid makeup apply flawlessly. Wish they would bring their coconut scent one back!!
Sara V.
My holy grail! I put it on before makeup during makeup and after makeup! This stuff lasts a long time and works wonder! Locks in your makeup very good too! Highly recommend it! Smells wonderful too! It lasts me an entire year on a daily use!
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
Holy Grail but not for priming the face. I use it for all my shimmer/glitter shadows to wet my brush. When I first got into higher end cosmetics I felt like setting sprays were just kind of gimicky all together. Mac was the pioneer that started it all though :)
Sarah B.
American Cyn, CA
I like this spray but I'm not in love with it. I wanted to try it out because I saw youtubers and so many of my makeup friends use it and I can say it's decent but my go to will always be urban decay all nighter spray. It works different for everyone but i didn't wow me. Lol
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
A staple product. Not only a great setting spray, but also the best spray as far as making your eyeshadows pop. Spray it on your brush before putting it in a nice shimmer or glitter shadow and it will make it more pigmented. Best hidden secret in the makeup world.
Christina F.
Sunrise, FL
I'm in loveeee with MAC Fix+! I cannot complete my makeup look without it. I feel like it literally locks your look into place and makeup your makeup melt (in a good way) into your skin to make it look airbrushed! I buy this product frequently and will continue to.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.