BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Good product and yeah it's great and it's making everything look good and yeah it's perfect for all the
Really good product. Definitely worth it. Great for using before applying foundation. Applying is easy.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Miramar Beach, FL
Apply once and will keep your makeup exactly how you want it and like it also gives it a smooth effect.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA
It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Teanna S.
Teanna S.
Saint Paul
Really makes your makeup stay all day! Also doesn't dry out your skin which I naturally have dry skin!
Tina D.
Tina D.
I love this product it doesn't leave your face feeling dry. It doesn't leave any residue on your face.
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.