Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Granby, CO

Great for adding to eyeshadow to get extra pigment, or apply to foundation brush before applying foundation for a more natural dewy finish. I think urban decay keeps the makeup set longer though.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

very smooth application , but it doesn't last for more than a few hours, especially for oily skin. I have to touch up and reapply a setting spray to reduce the shine and makeup getting everywhere
Julia H.
Julia H.
Atlanta, GA

This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Doral, FL

Very fresh on the skin, prime and add moist to the skin, I love the fragance and all the benefits that supply to my makeup like make my skin look fresh and less cake when I wear a full face cover
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.

I use this to prep and set my makeup. I even sometimes use it to damp my beauty bender. This is also great to blend out any contour lines. This product is so versatile you can't go wrong with it.
Whitney N.
Whitney N.
Winder, GA

I love MAC products! I really felt like my makeup stayed on all day! It didn't make my face feel oily, it was perfect. It has a nice smell to it as well! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Teresa F.
Teresa F.

This product is a holy grail product for people with dry to normal skin types. It contains the perfect amount of product to last for a few months and it gives makeup such a natural, Dewey finish.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR

BEST SETTING SPRAY EVERRR!!!! I use it everyday to set my makeup and it works wonderfully. It makes my makeup look great with a matte finish I would recommend this. It is very easy to apply also.
Lyanna A.
Lyanna A.
El Paso, TX

This is one of the best setting sprays out there ! Mac fix plus is an amazing mist it leaves a beautiful long lasting finish and can make eyeshadows more pigmented ! I would 10/10 recommend this
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.

This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.