Add a Photo

Photos (376)
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Puerto Rico, PR

I don't know. This is a hit and miss for me. I love it to spray some in the brush for apply the highlight to look intense but is a miss for my skin. Doesn't do anything for me. Maaaaybe I buy it again
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round Rock, TX

I love this spray! I never really used any MAC products until my sister turned me on to them and now I can't stop buying them!!! This is way better than urban decay spray and it's about the same price
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

One of the best sprays to both prime your skin before going in with your makeup and also to set your face when finished. Leaves your face nice and dewy looking and not cakey at all!! LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN

Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH

I spray this on my face after I am done with my make up and sometimes I use it on my eyeshadow brush to make it look intense. I love it. My makeup stays in place all day long. I defiantly recommend it
Nicole
Nicole

Great setting spray it last all day very comfortable I had got the travel size one for 10$ at Mac it's just amazing I really love it I do recommend everyone to try it for all skin tones ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Tallahassee, FL

Go to setting spray! It smells amazing. Compared to alternatives this product is lighter and doesn't give an oily finish. It's simply packaging is light weight and is perfect for the "on the go" look.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.

Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Hialeah, FL

I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.