Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Jacks S.
Jacks S.
Caldwell, ID

This product is one of my must haves. It is great for summer. It sets in all your makeup. Leaves the face feeling refreshed. It actually smells really good. It also dries fairly fast, if all fails you can use a brush.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Newmarket

I have fairly oily skin so most I am fairly choosy about what prime or prep I use on my face but I loved this it was smooth and lasted long on my face! Easy to blend and not noticeable. I would recommend this product.
Melvina B.
Melvina B.
Ft Washington, MD

THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! This spray is used for making you makeup look less powdery and can be used to make your eyeshadows and pigments pop. I love using this with eyeshadows, it really helps to intensify colors.
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA

At first I was hesitant on buying it, but once I did I fell in love ! I have dry skin so I use it before and after applying my foundation, makes my eye shadow pop and leaves my face hydrated. Holy grail product for me
Emmie S.
Emmie S.

This is a perfect spray for applying color to the lid especially glitter. Also great if your makeup looks a little too matte and you want a more hydrated and refreshed look. Helps to add some glow to an ordinary look.
Mili S.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ

Great setting spray! Not only does it keep my makeup i place, but I use it to intensify my eye shadows for lasting power. It feels refreshing and lightweight. Super easy to apply and sprays so great. I 100% recommend!
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love Mac fix I love it's multi use on my makeup applications. I use it before I apply my foundation and after to set and sometimes i spray on my beauty blender to blend my cream contour and highlight, lovely product
Britney Mae O.
Britney Mae O.
Morehead, KY

I love this product. It does so much for one thing. You can make it set your makeup add pigment to wet brush for a higher shine on a kid color or a highlight. Definitely more on the pricey side but so worth your money
Jas G.
Jas G.

I love this!!!! Soooo great on ur skin. Very refreshing and helps makeup stay in place. I would buy it over and over again! Great mac product. I use it on my beauty sponge as well when i apply foundation and concealer
Marcella L.
Marcella L.
Tulsa, OK

Listen up! THIS product makes the difference between looking plastic and fresh after makeup is applied. I've used this for almost 10 years, & have never been sorry. As far as I'm concerned, MAC wrote the book on this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.