Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this spray! It's multi use which I love. I use it as a base for my primer, I spray it on my brush before I apply highlighter and it's obviously a great setting spray. One of my holy grails!
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.

This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA

I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Lyanna A.
Lyanna A.
El Paso, TX

This is one of the best setting sprays out there ! Mac fix plus is an amazing mist it leaves a beautiful long lasting finish and can make eyeshadows more pigmented ! I would 10/10 recommend this
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA

I love using setting sprays so I don't have to reapply my makeup all day! This one specifically it's my favorite and soo worth the price! Doesn't look cakey and doesn't make my foundation crack
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mount Union, PA

Love love love this! This is the perfect product to set your makeup before you go to the best so that you can assure that your makeup stays in place all day. This is my go to for any beach day!
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC

I purchased this at my local Ultra. Great for setting my make up if you don't. If you don't have it you need to get it. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Alli B.
Alli B.

Oh Lordy this spray is heavenly! Gives you this dewy fresh glow! By far my favorite spray! I even spray some on my foundation brush when blending out my foundation just makes you look hydrated!
Melicia H.
Melicia H.

Even if I don't go full face I still love to use this, but I never go with out it after applying my makeup. I spray it in the air and walk towards it lol. It really sets the makeup perfectly!!!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Boston, MA

Absolutely everything you could want out of a setting spray and more. Pulls my entire makeup look together and makes it last. I keep this product in my purse for touch ups and it smells amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.