Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Morgantown, WV

I use this before I prime, during makeup application and after to refresh my skin. It will enhance the color of shadows and high lighters. Perfect for getting rid of that powdery look
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley

este producto es muy bueno, ya que refresca tu rostro y lo deja listo para un maquillaje perfecto, lo puedes usar diariamente sin ningun problema y nos hace lucir un rostro perfecto!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL

This stuff is multi use product. Great for final spray after make application and it's magic to help pump up the volume on any eye shadow. Can make even mediocre eye shadow look good
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

I live by this stuff I can't keep it in stock bc i use it daily. It sets your makeup. Your face will be laid! Great price. I share with everyone to give them an opportunity to shine.
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.

I like this for making eye shadow pigments and colors more intense. As a setting spray, I don't love it. It doesn't make your makeup last longer and it can be a little pore clogging.
Monica A.
Monica A.
San Jose, CA

Ulta
I don't wear make up often, but when i do i love this product. I spay it on and place my face in front of my fan for a few seconds and I'm ready to go. Falwless long lasting make.
Chinelo A.
Chinelo A.
Marietta, GA

GIRLLLLL Lol! This stuff is the bomb.con you don't even realize how much it's needed until u use it before applying makeup. It makes the makeup stay on all day ! That's a must have !
Arbiya T.
Arbiya T.

This is the best primer which suits my oily skin...after trying a lot of products ...it makes my make stay longer...avoids pachenes on my face...and leaves my skin dry...nd oil free
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT

I use the Mac Fix+ setting spray before and after to ensure that my makeup will last throughout the day. The best part is that it refresh your face and also has vitamins. I love it.
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ

As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.