BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Keisha P.
Mac fix plus is great if you want to settle down all the powder on your face or need a refresher. I will say, it doesn't make your makeup last any longer but if you're looking powdery then this is great. I also love to use it to wet my brush so shimmery eye shadows will pop more!
Indira F.
New britain, CT
Estoy enamorada de este producto, hace muy bien su trabajo tanto como para preparar el rostro como para sellar el maquillaje.muy refrescante no aporta grasa y hace ver la piel con un buen acabado. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Shawn T.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I use this usually before the start of a long day. I could never really tell if it was the finishing powder's power to uphold my makeup and keep it intact or if it's all on the prep + prime water, but either way it's refreshing to spray on your face and my make up stays on all day
Brooke R.
This is a fantastic product for wetting eye shadows and making them much more metallic! I don't love the scent and it doesn't really set the face but it really do love it. I spritz my face with it before my makeup for a nice refreshing feel! I definitely recommend trying it out!
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
This is one of my favorite primers. It works well with my high end foundation and my drugstore products. I can use this everyday but it is expensive so I have to find alternatives during the week. It doesn't provide any protection from the sun and I would recommend this product.
Mich B.
I got this originally as a gift from a friend and I didn't realize how much I would use this product. I loved how the bottle was easy to open and close and how you can tell that you are using all of the product down the the last drop. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Clarisse G.
Allentown, PA
You get a primer and a setting spray at the same time! I spray this on my face right after moisturizing it to help my makeup stay longer. It's also very handy to carry around if you just want your face to feel hydrated. Having oily skin, this setting spray is just perfect for me.
Yanci G.
Ceres, CA
Fix plus is such an amazing product that everyone needs!! It helps set your face so that it doesn't like cakey and makes it looks flawless it's also amazing for the days you want to fresh your face !!
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
This is a forever must have! I don't think I will ever not have fix+ in my hit! I use it every day wether I have makeup on or I'm going natural! It makes my skin look and feel amazing! I always have a back up on stock and a travel in my purse for when I need a little pick me up!
Jensen C.
I've been using this product for years! I use it with my makeup and without. All you do it spray it on your face and allow it to dry. I would saw it is great for all skin types ! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and less cakey. I've bought probably over 10 bottles. Worth the money.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.