Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
North Hollywood, CA
It's ok. It's just not the best for my skin. I feel like I need a powder finish but I was oily all thru adolescence
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Aug. 9, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I could spray this all day and never get tired of it. Instantly refreshes my makeup and takes down the powdery look
Emily P.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL
This stuff is amazing! I use it before and after I apply makeup. It gives me enough dewiness if my makeup is cakey.
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
Aug. 24, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I would love to review this product and see how it works for me. If I'm going to use it I will want it to be right.
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken, NJ
Fix plus is magical! Cakey face fix! I love spraying some on a brush and using my eyeshadow to intense the pigment.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Manassas, VA
One of my favorites, always sets my makes so that throughout my long day my makeup is still looking fresh and good!
DREAM H.
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
Sept. 13, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Yesssss I need this 💓❤️is there anyway I can get it for free I'd really love it (email me) Spanishmasiah3@gmail.com
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Apple Valley, CA
It's really good I use it to soak up the excess powder I have on my face and it works perfectly. Smells amazing too
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA
July 26, 2016, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I used it before in the mid and after because of my oily skin i always try to set my make up while I'm putting it...
Eve Z.
Eve Z.
July 6, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.