MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
Cinthia H.
Cinthia H.
Santa Cruz, CA
June 17, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love looove this product. It keeps my makeup in place all day and gives me that nice finish. Totally recommend.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Sept. 9, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX
Aug. 19, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA
Love this product this product recently purchased this item aND haven't used it yet but Ivery heard great reviews
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC
I love this product! It always makes my makeup look great! I couldn't imagine not using it now that I've started.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
This spray is amazing and will keep your make up in all day and if affordable ! You only need about 3 to 4 sprays
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX
I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.