Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Lesly V.
Lesly V.

I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Doris D.
Doris D.

LOVE THIS!!! I purchased this not long ago and I absolutely love it it's amazing! It does what it says and you can use on a hot day if your sweating, to reset and fix your makeup! It's amazing
leticia c.
leticia c.
Belo Horizonte_bh

Nossa Senhora e fixador da Mac eu sou assim apaixonada por ele porque além de lhe deixar minha pele uniforme por muito mais tempo ele sei lá ele dá um toque especial sabe eu amo ele de paixão
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Perfect for setting your makeup and also for touch ups. It gives a wonderful glow to the face and locks your powder in place. It's a little pricey for setting sprays but it's worth the money.
Mac prep + fix its a good product i always used it also to hidratade myy face and look more prettier with my makeup ..its disfficult to found it here in lima peru because everybody bought it.
Jaylan J.
Jaylan J.
Hessmer, LA

This setting spray is my ALL time fav I use it every time I do my makeup it gives it that dewy finish that I love. It brings my whole look together and it will always intensify my eye makeup.
Haylee
Haylee

I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

Awesome. Great for not only setting your makeup but hydrating your face. You can spray this on top of your moisturizer for extra hydration. Or on to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the color!
Zané R.
Zané R.

I heard about this product but never used it before cause there is no mac in cape town and it will also help my make up to stay longer on because I do dance and I see alot of youtubers use it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL

This keeps all my make up and plays and is also really good to use when you're using the Mac pigments and makes for a more intense I. I love these products and I need more of the spray please
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.