Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Duryea, PA

A lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals. Infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA

Fix plus is probably the most versatile item in my makeup collection. It can be used as so many different things like a primer, setting spray, face refresher, and to make colors look more intense.
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Washington, DC

I WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSS I MEAN ALWAYSSSS USE FIX PLUS
it's so fresh to the face and you can use it as a primer before putting on foundation and after as well it's long lasting and i recommend it 100%
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO

Great product. Smells fresh and clean. I spray it on my brush or beauty blender before I start blending out my foundation. New spray for each side of my face. This is a great trick you should try.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

I love this, it is my favorite spray to use when I'm done with my makeup! I set my face with powder & when I spray on the fix plus it looks less powdery and better🌸 I recently love the coconut one
Citlali R.
Citlali R.
Carlsbad, CA

I absolutely love this product. I was hesitant to buy it at first but I'm totally glad I did. It keeps my makeup locked in and set for hours. I'm definitely stocking up and I will be repurchasing.
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.

Este es uno de los mejores primer que puede haber, funciona muy bien para mi rostro en las zonas donde son grasas, reduce un poco los poros abiertos y ayudar a preparar la piel para el maquillaje.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH

The MUA who did my makeup for my wedding used this on me and it was one of my purchases that day. I love using it during the makeup application, but still use an over all finish spray at the end.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Granby, CO

Great for adding to eyeshadow to get extra pigment, or apply to foundation brush before applying foundation for a more natural dewy finish. I think urban decay keeps the makeup set longer though.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

very smooth application , but it doesn't last for more than a few hours, especially for oily skin. I have to touch up and reapply a setting spray to reduce the shine and makeup getting everywhere
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.