Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Erin F.
Erin F.
Monmouth, OR

My favorite setting spray!! Use it before hand with applying your moisturizer, or after you apply your foundation. Either way, this is a utility spray that really makes a difference in my beauty routine!
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

This setting spray does keep the makeup in place! Feels lighter than spraying your face with water, perhaps like a feather wiping your face. If I ever bought a setting spray, I would start with this one.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT

A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Columbus, OH

I love to use this as a hydrating primer. It makes my skin very supple. I don't use this alone, I always pair it with another primer. But I do like how it Pepe's my skin with an extra layer of moisture.
Maryah G.
Maryah G.
Buda, TX

I love this it makes my face looks soo good after I put it on and before I put it on it just hydrates and lasts me a ver very long time and it just works so good and I'd butit agian I am ! And I line it
Aquiyla D.
Aquiyla D.

This is my everyday go to product I love it. I keep a travel sized one in my purse and the larger one in my bag. It's the perfect primer I don't use anything else. I love that it has a very dewy finish.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA

Best fix I ever had! I didn't purchase the full size I did get the travel size and I fell in love. I recently ordered myself the full size fix+ since I'm all out of my travel one 😩 I recomend lady's!!!!
Beverly M.
Beverly M.

I have nothing negative to say about this product at all. only setting spray I have ever used and never have a problem with it. Keeps My make up looking fresh and takes the powdery look away. Love it 😍😍
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX

Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA

This product Is life !!!!! I'm not sure why some people don't like it but it's worth the money MAC products are Long lasting And makes my makeup On Fleek all The Time. This spray makes your makeup pop .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.