BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
paty R.
San diego, CA
I really love this product. It hydrates your skin at the same time priming it. It lasts a long time. I bought one a couple months ago and I still have it and it's not half way yet. I personally use this mainly as a setting spray but sometimes as a primer. It really does make my makeup last longer.
yarelis s.
Fl
This was the first primer I used when I started using makeup. It does everything that it says it will do. It gives to my skin a healthy glow, I always use it as a primer and then after I put makeup on as finish. It kind of disappear my pores but not like it harts primers that are just for minimizing pores but it does the job. I would totally recommend it. I still love this product and I think will always❤️😂❤️❤️
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Many have tried to imitate this iconic makeup mist, but none have succeeded. That alone makes this spray worth it in my opinion. This is definitely one of the most versatile products in my entire makeup collection, if not the most versatile. I use it after applying my base makeup to melt and mesh it all together, so that my skin looks like Barbie skin. It is a FANTASTIC makeup emergency fixer. Accidentally went too ham with the powder? Fix +. Your foundation looks like a too-heavy mask and is exaggerating every pore? Fix +. You're having a hard time fully blending in blush, contour, etc? Mist a fluffy brush with Fix+ and try again. Want your eyes to be super shimmery and sparkly? Wet your eye brush with Fix +, then apply shadow/pigment. The difference is unreal. Makeup starting to break down or wear off 10 hours into a crazy shift. Fix +, and maybe a bit of powder. For real guys, you need this. And it smells incredible. I'd bathe in it if I could!
Rachel B.
I love this product. I recently purchased the travel size from ulta. It is good for all skin types as I have combination skin. I would have to say the only con is it is expensive. I use it to apply shimmer eyeshadows and prep my face so I use alot of product. Would definitely recommend though.
Ana O.
Half moon bay , CA
The setting spray that everyone already owns and if you don't jump on the bandwagon! It's so refreshing on the skin. Personally I don't know if it hides pores. For that I use other products. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. I would recomment this product to all my makeup junkies.
Heather V.
Kankakee
I found this product extremely useful in a couple of different ways. I have a pale skin tone so I didn't really notice any sun protection. It helps keep makeup very long lasting. This product is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I will be purchasing this product many more times in the future.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I always need a good primer because my skin is so sensitive. I use high quality, good brands that have their products so nicely put together so my face doesn’t break out and MAC happens to be one. This primer gives you such a beautiful makeup finish and help other makeup products from irritating your skin and giving you glowing looks
Taylor B.
atlanta
I love this product. It's not a setting spray so it won't make your makeup last. But it melts all your makeup into your skin and will take any powdery finish away and make your skin look super flawless. It can get a little oily throughout the day which is the only downfall. But I love it and have found ways to get around that and will be repurchasing !
Rukee L.
This is probably the only mac product I use and can't live without. I use it for EVERYTHING. I use it to set my makeup mostly but also use it to spray on my brushes when I want an extra in my eyeshadow or highlight. It's one of those products that very versatile. And I feel like price is reasonable.
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
I really did like this prep and prime spray because it made all of my makeup stay in place and helped it blend out well. The only thing that bothered me is once I got towards the bottom of the bottle it started causing my face to break out in zits. But it may be because of how long I had this spray.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.