Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL

This stuff is multi use product. Great for final spray after make application and it's magic to help pump up the volume on any eye shadow. Can make even mediocre eye shadow look good
Chinelo A.
Chinelo A.
Marietta, GA

GIRLLLLL Lol! This stuff is the bomb.con you don't even realize how much it's needed until u use it before applying makeup. It makes the makeup stay on all day ! That's a must have !
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.

I like this for making eye shadow pigments and colors more intense. As a setting spray, I don't love it. It doesn't make your makeup last longer and it can be a little pore clogging.
Katlin W.
Katlin W.

Best setting spray I have ever used!!! Does not make my makeup run or look wet!! Gives me the perfect dewy look and it does the perfect job of taking the powder look off my face!!!!
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

I recently brought this and once I sprayed it on my face I instantly noticed a difference with how my face looked. It made my makeup look better and it does not have a strong scent.
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ

As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA

I love this stuff it's amazing .It always takes that powdery affect away .Hydrates my skin really nice .I also love it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented .Forever my fave
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I cannot express how much I love and enjoy using this product because I can be worried free through my busy day and not have to worrie if my products are running away frome my face.
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA

I could literally bathe in this product. I love to spray it on my skin before and after applying my makeup. It makes my skin feel so nice and my makeup go on so smoothly. I love it.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta, GA

Why is this the best setting primer in the world?? Nothing else holds my makeup like Mac prep and prime does. I got this at my local Mac and I always use it after I apply my makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.