BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Lakyn P.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
This Primer and after spray works great! Helps to keep my make up on and is super easy to apply!
Love it!
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Spray this baby on my face before and after doing my makeup when I'm getting extra glam for a wedding etc
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Best out there I've tried several and there is nothing like Mac setting spray I love it I use it everyday
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ
Everyone should buy this product, it will seal your makeup & it will keep you makeup lasting all day long
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX
This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN
My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Alexsandra M.
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX
Love this makes me make-up stay on all. Day keeps my skin very hydrated & my make up looks very flawless
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
Love this spray! It's perfect for everyday use. Doesn't cause breakouts. Works great and last for hours.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.