BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12086)
Emily A.
Love this to spray on my face just before primer. It's a really refreshing feeling on the skin. There is so many uses for this product. I love using it to intensify foiled shimmer shadows or darker colors that sometimes don't have as much pigmentation that is like. Overall you get a lot of product so I would say the price is fair
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
At first i couldn't find the difference between using fix plus and not wearing it at all but not that i have tried it out i totally see the difference it makes all the powders in my fave melt and blend to my face. This is definitely a necessity in anyones makeup bag
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Mac fix plus is definitely a must have staple in every girl makeup collection. It preps the face making it feel freshape. Also enhances any eyeshadow or pigment to its full intensity. Also just freshest up your makeup throughout the day. Love love this product.
Kathy A.
I don't know what it is about fix+ but I can't do my makeup without it anymore. It perfectly sets your makeup to look flawless and remove the powdery look. I like to spray it and then dab with a beauty blender. I also use it on my eye shadows to intensify the look.
Sarah B.
American Cyn, CA
I like this spray but I'm not in love with it. I wanted to try it out because I saw youtubers and so many of my makeup friends use it and I can say it's decent but my go to will always be urban decay all nighter spray. It works different for everyone but i didn't wow me. Lol
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
A staple product. Not only a great setting spray, but also the best spray as far as making your eyeshadows pop. Spray it on your brush before putting it in a nice shimmer or glitter shadow and it will make it more pigmented. Best hidden secret in the makeup world.
Elizabeth P.
AMAZING ! it really works and it gives your skin a dewy look ! It also keeps your makeup set for the longest ! And not to mention that it also smells amazing ! It's cheaper than my other high end quality ones and it's better quality as well , i totally recommend it
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
i don't always love this in my face, because it's not a setting spray, it is more of a primer water. big difference. it i love spraying it on my brushes before applying eyeshadow or highlight because it increases the pigmentation immensely! so good for that aspect.
kelliejenkins🎀 J.
My all time fav prep and set spray and I always use to spray on my brush to make my eye shadow pop ! Matte finish and great for all skin types.   Mixes well with other brands and the bottle has a nice spray to it will alway have this in my collection! One of The best
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.