Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
June 29, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This mac fix and setting spray works good it does not allow smudges ans leeps the makeup on even while I'm at the gym
angela r.
angela r.
Brooklyn, NY
April 29, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
A must have ... This spray hydrates and set your makeup. it get rid of the powered look and it give you a dewy look.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , Ca
This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA
This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
jessica a.
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY
This product is excellent to prep your face before doin your makeup and I believe it adds to a beautiful makeup look
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Erath, LA
My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Clawson, MI
Feb. 17, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't use this on my face so idk about that but it's the best to spray on your eyeshadow to make it more metallic
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA
July 26, 2016, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I used it before in the mid and after because of my oily skin i always try to set my make up while I'm putting it...
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.