Add a Photo

Photos (313)
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL

Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I'm really oily so I'm guessing that's why this didn't work for me.. But I do use it for my beauty blender also it's good for just spray when you don't wear makeup!
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love spraying on my face as a setting spray or to add to dried cream eye shadow or liner. The smell is pleasant. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

It's Mac most if not all of their products are amazingly good. Setting spray is something I just started using but this one definitely has done the best job for me.
Bj C.
Bj C.

Must have staple product. I use this before I apply my makeup to have a nice even application and then I use it afterward to set my makeup in place to last all day.
Christina S.
Christina S.

This spray is amazing! I use it for so many things. It makes my eye shadows pop. My foundation goes on smoothr. It also makes sure that my makeup last a long time!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I use this before I apply my makeup so that I am fully prep and also after, because it melts all the products and powders and creates a flawless finish. Love this.
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.

I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Fridda  A.
Fridda A.
Chiapas, MX.

I use this product to set my foundation and to give more pigmentation to my eyeshadows. I also use it when is warm and I want to refresh my face. It really works!!
I use my sisters, and it's just great for setting your makeup, eye shadows (which is what I usually use it for and its GREAT!!) and just a spray to feel refreshed!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.