Add a Photo

Photos (381)
Crystel G.
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA

Amazing product it gives your face a great hydrate feeling . Also it hides your pores. Moreover it helps your makeup stay on all day. It's very easy to apply and I highly recommend this product to others.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
J B.
J B.
Savannah, GA

FIX PLUS IS LIFE!!!!!!!

There are SO MANY USES FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing and gives the perfect finish to ANY SKIN TYPE/ANY MAKEUP APPLICATION!!!!!

It is AMAZING! The best finisher I have ever used!!!!
Vyvette M.
Vyvette M.

So many great uses!! You can use it as a prepping spray before makeup, a finishing spray after you have applied all of your makeup, but I love to use it with my eye shadows to get an intense color payout!
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX

Guys I love fix + so much! Like I go through it like there is no tomorrow! It sets my makeup so well and primes my face just as good! It's great to use when doing eyeshadow to get that extra pigmentation!
Tessa R.
Tessa R.

This worked good in the beginning it my face got used to it I suppose. In the end it just made my face oiler than it was before. I still it every now and then so it doesn't go to waste. It left a residue.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar

This product is my go to! I use it under and over my make up. It helps to make my skin feel refreshed with out making it feel greasy. I really like how it sets my make up and helps it to last all day long
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

I use this after i have brushed off my setting powder. People say my skin is super flawless, also how my highlight is "poppin" bc i spray it onto the brush to make it shine more. i totally recommend this.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK

So worth it i love spray on primer and this is a must have in the Freelance MUA world. I have oily skin in some parts of my face & it covera up my pores sooo dang well. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV

I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.