BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Sonia Jasmine G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I use this almost every day , I always buy more and more of this spray it's one of my favs!
Luisa G.
One of my favorites!! It made my makeup last the whole day! Definitely recommend buying it!
Stephanie S.
Duluth, GA
I have this and I love it it's an amazing product that adds a beautiful glow to your skin .
Saman S.
High Point, NC
I like it ❤️❤️ work good ❤️help me set my makeup for long time and it didn't messy anything
Macayla S.
Love using this before putting my makeup on! Totally hides pores and feels nice and light!!
Brittany P.
Baker, WV
Love this stuff. I like spraying it on my face after I get done with makeup or even before.
Nicole C.
Keeps my makeup in line all day as long as I spray my face a few times through out the day
Joanne C.
Lake Worth, FL
Best setting spray ever! Doesn't streak the makeup, and gives a glowy (not greasy) finish.
Antonae B.
Lancaster, CA
I like it but I'm not crazy about it is nothing wrong with that it's just not my Cuppa tea
Lizbeth V.
Fort Worth, TX
It's really good for oily face and also helps seto you're make up for a reAly longood time
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.