BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Erica A.
I love the fix plus. I use it before my makeup application and after for setting my makeup. Its very refreshing. I also love it for spritzing on eyeshadows to make them pop. I also use on my beuty blender for my foundation application. The fix plus is a must have in your collection.
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Love it, this spray set your skin for a longwearing makeup. Its good for all type of skin . Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup. Refresh your skin for a long day.
Me M.
The spray head shoots too much water. I feel that it could wash my makeup off instead of giving it a nice mist. And I don't see a different in makeup longevity after using it. However if I use too much powder and my face looks powdery, it does help with taking away the powdery look.
Eden Jenifer R.
Love love love spraying this on my brushes as it makes applying my makeup significantly smoother. I also apply it after I finish my makeup almost as a setting spray in order to give me a dewy, fresh look. One bottle also lasts me a long time so it's definitely worth the money.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray!!!! Great for refreshing makeup and face. I think it's good for all skin types, especially dry skin. It does not have sun protection but I will mix with a spray that does. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I have oily skin and I cab not tell you how much I love the mac prep and fix. I do have other sprays that I love but this one and the urban decay ones are my favorites. Makes your shadows look amazing.
Lisa J.
A great primer to any look! Whether I use a full make up set or going for something more natural this moisturizer does wonders to any application. I use more so am It zone where in colder temperatures tends to dry out easily. In my opinion this gets the job done whether you're wearing make up or not! It doesn't really have a smell and is colorless which is even better for the skin. The pump expenses just the right amount I need so that I'm not over using it.
Dia S.
State College, PA
After hearing about the fix plus forever I finally picked it up at the Chicago airport outlet. Anazing! I wish I'd listened and got it sooner, took me a while to jump on the MAC brand wagon but now I'm sold.Thi product is great! Helps a lot to keep my makeup on this summer! Must try!
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
this primer is one of the best i have tried in a long time. there's a fair amount of sun protection, and it's amazingly easy to apply. it helps hide my pores- which is one of my biggest problems! i love this product to the moon and back.
Emily H.
Okay so most people use this product !! It's amazing!! I love it most people love it !! It's a prep and a setting spray I have seen many people spray it on their brushes before dipping it in the shadow it primes great if u haven't tryed it !! I have to say it's something u wanna try
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.