Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (439)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Love this product so much!!!!! Keeps my foundation on all day and moisturises my skin beautifully. Deffo recommend spraying it on your brush to make your eyeshadow or highlighter bright and beautiful, highly recommend.
Very good. Can use on your face for more of a dewy look. Can use it to wet your beauty
Blender and it makes it blend flawlessly or you can spray your brush before applying eyeshadow and it makes it 100x more pigmented.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Love this product!!
It's great for wetting an eyeshadow brush to pack on pigment.

Also use this to spray all over my face after I've finished my makeup. Takes away the "powder" look!! So refreshing!

Smells good too!:)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Towson, MD

Ok, so probably an unpopular opinion, but I can't stand this stuff. It breaks me out SO badly. It does work to prime, but the next day my skin is a complete mess. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Ronja C.
Ronja C.

This primer is pretty good for me, because i have pimples and i feel like it kind of hides them, my skin can sometimes feel a little bit dry but it is feeling a lot smoother now i use it, i would defently But it again
Paige L.
Paige L.

Love love love this. Takes away the powdery look that can happen from having a lot of product on. I wish it increased staying powder of make up more. Also love using it to apply shadows and pigments for more of a pop.
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
Paramount , Ca

This face primer is honestly the best I've ever tried. Don't know if it's because I haven't tried any more? Hmm. Anyway, it's pricey but worth it. I've gone out dancing with it on and it does not make my make up fall.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.

This is the perfect spray for all kinds of uses! I love it to wet brushes and intensify eye shadows, I love it to hydrate my skin and give it a boost, and it's a great setting spray after makeup. Doesn't break me out!
Mel A.
Mel A.
North Hollywood, CA

I use this spray before I do my make and after I apply liquid foundation and set it. If I want my make up to stay a little longer and look flawless I spray once all my make up is done as well. Helps my skin look dewy.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

I use this to intensify the color of my eye shadows! It makes everything much more i she se especially if you're doing anything shimmery or sparkles. It's also a great thing to spray if your face is feeling a bit dry.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.