Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA

I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise , FL

I love this primer it leaves skin flawless and has worked wonders for me! i always switch back and forth between this one and other primes like benefit but i always seem to come back to this one !
I absolutely love this prep and prime spray it's so hydrating and makes your highlight pop! I also love to use on my brush to apply eye shadow with shimmer makes the pigmentation that much better!
Emily A.
Emily A.

Staple product, great to mist on after makeup application to make skin look less cakey, turns metallic shadows into foiled ones, and preps the skin for foundation. I love this multipurpose spray!!
Pria W.
Pria W.

i love this product. a little goes a long way so this size bottle lasts forever. i have dry skin and it worked pretty well for me. it definitely helps hide pores before you put on your foundation.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This is such a beautiful spray! I love the way it makes the skin just tacky enough that your foundation doesn't slide around and the mist is great. I also love it to pump up a pigments! So pretty!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA

Fix plus is probably the most versatile item in my makeup collection. It can be used as so many different things like a primer, setting spray, face refresher, and to make colors look more intense.
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Washington, DC

I WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSS I MEAN ALWAYSSSS USE FIX PLUS
it's so fresh to the face and you can use it as a primer before putting on foundation and after as well it's long lasting and i recommend it 100%
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO

Great product. Smells fresh and clean. I spray it on my brush or beauty blender before I start blending out my foundation. New spray for each side of my face. This is a great trick you should try.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.