Add a Photo

Cybil S.
Cybil S.
July 31, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Yessi C.
Yessi C.
Sept. 3, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
July 15, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Alina R.
Alina R.
Feb. 4, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is lovely. It feels refreshing on the skin, and it helps soften an overly powdered complexion. HG!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Corona, NY
July 26, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX
I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
jessica a.
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY
This product is excellent to prep your face before doin your makeup and I believe it adds to a beautiful makeup look
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
June 29, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This mac fix and setting spray works good it does not allow smudges ans leeps the makeup on even while I'm at the gym
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA
This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.