MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Best product ever! Highly recommended! Makes your makeup look like skin. Takes away all cakiness! Highly recommend
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Love this setting spray more than anything .really does hydrate my makeup and sets my makeip.makes it last all day
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV
July 5, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc
July 9, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lititz, PA
This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
wendy c.
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
Aug. 5, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this before my makeup to hydrate and after to help powder melt into my skin!.. also as a mid day pick me up!
Sinai S.
Sinai S.
It really helps my skin gives my face a wonderful look into love it smells great feels so refreshing as I apply it
Eve Z.
Eve Z.
July 6, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.