BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Angie l.
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a MAC JUNKIE. MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY WITH THIS. BANG FOR YA BUCKS. I CAN NEVER GO IN MAC FOR ONE OR TWO ITEMS.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Miami
This is an amazing product love it! Really helps with the application and helps keep your makeup look all day!!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have been using this for years. it's great to set makeup and to refresh it during the day with a few spritz.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Anaheim, CA
This spray is so great I love it I use it when I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup last really long with it
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My absolute favorite!!! Leaves my makeup flawless and doesn't run. I've tried others/dupes but they don't work
Munira A.
Munira A.
The best setting spray ever, I would recommend this to everyone. It's lasts long and help refreshen your face.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
My go to product I take this every where it's just so hydrating but a little to pricey to buy all the time ...
miranda b.
miranda b.
Scappoose, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't really notice too much of a difference using this product. I have friends who live it and swear by it.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Everything about this product is amazing. If I could buy the entire Mac store I would. Their products are gold
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.