Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
Katie  M.
Katie M.

I love the scent and freshness of this products. It helps make you powders more natural looking on the face and just gives a more natural finish to any foundation.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

i udes in every makeup look i do it's perfect for the last touch and the first touch the makeup look flawless always i put the MAC prep + Prime Fix+ favorite ever
Lety G.
Lety G.

This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA

Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL

I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conroe, Tx

This has to be one of my top 5 favorite setting sprays there totally worth buying ! It gives you such a glow after apply in this product. Mac products are amazing
nyasia P.
nyasia P.

I have oily skin but I loved this to moisturize a bit before I put on makeup or wet my brush for eyeshadows that were lacking or baked products. I love the smell.
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA

I absolutely love this setting spray. It truly works and last a long time. No need to reapply makeup. Smells good. Great to hydrate skin as well! Worth the money!
Jossy A.
Jossy A.
Barquisimeto

Diooos!!! Esto es lo que he deseado en meses! Lo probe una vez y quede fascinada! Lo he buscado por toda la ciudad! Lo deseo y me enamora! Quiero unos cientos!!!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Kansas City, KS

I use my MAC prep+prime before, during and after applying my makeup! I can always count on it to make sure my makeup lasts all day...even if my makeup gets wet!!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.