BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN
My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing
I literally want to use this for everythingūüėć I wish they had something as magical for hair and body too.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Danya H.
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.