Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Jose, CA

Really good!!! I wouldnt use it and my make up wouldnt really stay on for long and with the setting spray it stays longer and my highlight looks even more better. I love this prouduct!!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Denton, TX

So it isn't a make up setter, it still wears off quickly.. The main purpose I have found to use it, is to rid myself of the caky look you sometimes get when beating your face full glam.
Audrea G.
Audrea G.
Los Angeles, CA

I just got this a couple of days ago and my god the pay for this was worth it. After applying my Mac highlighter and deleting it with this spray made my make up dewy and so glowy!! Love
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT

I am obsessed with this product!! I use it to wet my beauty blender instead was if water. I find it helps the longevity of my makeup and it smells so good! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Macy  R.
Macy R.

This product is amazing for mac I love it for wedding baked products or just putting my face to make it what do we wear any of that it is an amazing product and he totally recommend it
Ruthy G.
Ruthy G.

Esto me encanta!!! Suelo usarlo cuando acabo de maquillarme y esto hace que se vea tan natural, realmente me encanta, el mío ya se esta agotando y muero por otro. Lo recomiendo al 100%
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Great product to have in a makeup collection. Can be used as a primer, setting spray, and more! Love the use this with loose eyeshadow, to make it stick to my eyes and enhance pigment.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.

One of my favorite setting sprays! I use this when I want to make my shimmery eye shadow pop. I dip my brush in the shadow and spray this on the brush. I do the same with my highlight!
Sierra E.
Sierra E.

In love with this product. I cannot get over how refreshed my face feels when I put this on. It keeps my makeup light and fresh all day without wearing off. This is my beauty favorite.
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD

This is a great toner ad well ad a setting spray. I also use it when experimenting with the pigments..One word WOW!
can't wait for the next scent but for now the citrus is my latest .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.