BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Geovanna Z.
Keene, TX
Best tool a girl could ever use, MAC is amazing for their products and the quality, but this helps hide pores, super easy to apply, amazing to help the color of another product to be more pigmented and it's super long lasting! I definitely recommend it to everyone
Dee G.
Brentwood, NY
I use this everyday! It smells great, it's very refreshing and works on all skin types. To make eyeshadow or highlighter more vivid, spray it on your brush and than collect product and apply. This is in my professional makeup kit and in my personal makeup collection
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
At first i couldn't find the difference between using fix plus and not wearing it at all but not that i have tried it out i totally see the difference it makes all the powders in my fave melt and blend to my face. This is definitely a necessity in anyones makeup bag
Evelyn G.
I love this product it's my go to spray I spray this before make up application, during make up application and after , it's very hydriating and long lasting , it makes everything look and feel better it's like liquid gold in a bottle a lot of MUA love this product!
Holly R.
Blacklick, OH
This is a great finishing spray. This product does not make your makeup last longer, but what it does is eliminates any powdery look on the skin and helps all of your makeup to sink into the skin and look more pretty. This can also intensify any pigment/highlighter.
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
this face mist is great but I never really know if it's suppose to be before the makeup or after so I do both. But if you love this face mist then you NEED to try TATCHA's luminous mist. It is even better.
Kaylla M.
Youngsville
YES, YES, YES! Love this spray, I used it before applying my foundation, and after. It hold on well and keeps the product locked in place! I would also recommend spraying a little on your beauty sponge to make foundation application easier! Would strongly recommend!
Taylor T.
Akron, OH
I love using this to intensify eye shadows and highlighters, i don't use it as a primer but i do like to give my face a little life back after applying all the powders, i don't notice it adding any staying power to my makeup but it does make it look nice and dewy!
Lea G.
Bronx, NY
This is a MUST on my makeup kit!! Use it as a primer when my skin feels dull and also with my dry skin clients, it's a great spray to wet your brushes and get shimmer shadows, they look amazing. Use it as a finishing spray (NOT setting spray) to erase powdery look
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.