Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
I absolutely love this prep and prime spray it's so hydrating and makes your highlight pop! I also love to use on my brush to apply eye shadow with shimmer makes the pigmentation that much better!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA

Fix plus is probably the most versatile item in my makeup collection. It can be used as so many different things like a primer, setting spray, face refresher, and to make colors look more intense.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH

The MUA who did my makeup for my wedding used this on me and it was one of my purchases that day. I love using it during the makeup application, but still use an over all finish spray at the end.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR

BEST SETTING SPRAY EVERRR!!!! I use it everyday to set my makeup and it works wonderfully. It makes my makeup look great with a matte finish I would recommend this. It is very easy to apply also.
Imelda H.
Imelda H.

I love this setting spray. It's not very expensive either compared to some others. I bought it at the Mac store. It helps my makeup a lot and it actually sets very well. I recommend it very much.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Granby, CO

Great for adding to eyeshadow to get extra pigment, or apply to foundation brush before applying foundation for a more natural dewy finish. I think urban decay keeps the makeup set longer though.
Whitney N.
Whitney N.
Winder, GA

I love MAC products! I really felt like my makeup stayed on all day! It didn't make my face feel oily, it was perfect. It has a nice smell to it as well! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.

I use this to prep and set my makeup. I even sometimes use it to damp my beauty bender. This is also great to blend out any contour lines. This product is so versatile you can't go wrong with it.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Atlanta, GA

This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Shanae M.
Shanae M.
Scotland

Mac prep + Prime fix + is great for using before applying make and even after your make up. After applying it makes my skin feel so refreshed. Defo happy that I purchased thing would recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.