MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup Yes 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Aug. 9, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I could spray this all day and never get tired of it. Instantly refreshes my makeup and takes down the powdery look
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , NJ
Fix plus is magical! Cakey face fix! I love spraying some on a brush and using my eyeshadow to intense the pigment.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Clawson, MI
Feb. 17, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't use this on my face so idk about that but it's the best to spray on your eyeshadow to make it more metallic
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
Aug. 24, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I would love to review this product and see how it works for me. If I'm going to use it I will want it to be right.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
June 26, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love love love this setting spray! I use it for eye shadows and to set my face. definitely is worth it!
Best product ever! Highly recommended! Makes your makeup look like skin. Takes away all cakiness! Highly recommend
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV
July 5, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Love this setting spray more than anything .really does hydrate my makeup and sets my makeip.makes it last all day
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.