Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Baltimore, Maryland

This is my holy grail product. Not only do I use it to hold my makeup in place so it doesn't slide around on my face, but it's fantastic to intensify eyeshadows and baked blushes, bronzers, etc
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC

I purchased this at my local Ultra. Great for setting my make up if you don't. If you don't have it you need to get it. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
angelina c.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj

I use this to bring out the color for my eyeshadows only. I find it to be too heavy on my skin when I spray it to lock my makeup in place but it is wonderful to intense your eye shadows colors.
Tina J.
Tina J.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

A great product and usually i am not one to sacrifice quality for price but i find there are lots of other products out there that do just as great of a job as this for a fraction of the price!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Boston, MA

Absolutely everything you could want out of a setting spray and more. Pulls my entire makeup look together and makes it last. I keep this product in my purse for touch ups and it smells amazing
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mount Union, PA

Love love love this! This is the perfect product to set your makeup before you go to the best so that you can assure that your makeup stays in place all day. This is my go to for any beach day!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , Pa

I love this stuff. I'm a hairstylist and work long days and my makeup stays fresh all day. I even keep a travel size one in my work bag. I use this on my brushes to before apply metallic shadow
Lexi A.
Lexi A.

Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

i adore this, but it makes me face a bit red. super sensitive skin and i dont like the itchy feeling i get after a few hours of wearing it. so this is not apart of my every day make up routine!
Amberly S.
Amberly S.

Like this product for creating a dewy finish on my skin. Also great for foiling shadows and pigments. However I am not a fan of the scent. Wish they would bring back the limited edition scents.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.