Add a Photo

Photos (364)
Sneha B.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ

This is an amazing product. you can set makeup. you can intenify eye shdows. you can refresh your face. it moisturizes and locks the make up in
blends the powders. finished 5 bottles sp far. love it
Logan B.
Logan B.
Brandon, MS

Amazing!!
I spritz my face before makeup application for a primer and it makes my makeup last all day!
I spray brushes and the fix plus makes everything more pigmented!
I use it every day!
in love!!
Aslin R.
Aslin R.

Its such an amazing product. It not only makes your makeup last longer but it also makes your face feel so fresh. I also love that you can intensify metallic eyeshadows when applying it to the lid.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
mobile , AL

This priming water is not only great for prepping the face for makeup, but it also can be added to highlighters or eyeshadows to make them pop even more. This product is a must in every makeup kit.
Ivery D.
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD

Smells good 😊
Refreshing on dry skin
Allows Smooth makeup application
Easy to apply
Long lasting you don't need much of this product
Fast Drying

I would recommend this product
I would buy AGAIN # 😍
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I wish it worked as well for me as the other reviewers! When I use it as a primer, it leaves my face feeling dry and sticky. When I used it to set my makeup, it left my foundation looking patchy :(
Gina J.
Gina J.

Wonderful product. It keeps your makeup longer and it feels so good when you spray it over your face. I use it as a primer and I can see a difference in the make up when I applied and when I don't.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC

This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Mailinda H.
Mailinda H.

I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA

I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.