BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff! First of all, it helps melt the powders into your skin to make you look less cakey. Second, you can use it to foil any shimmery/metallic/glitter shadows. And last, it helps add moisture to your skin to help with any dry areas!
Darian D.
Best makeup setting spray I have used! Makes your skin feel refreshed and makes your makeup melt into your skin. I have tried Smashbox and Urban Decay setting sprays but this one is by far the best. I also love using this spray on my brushes to pick up more eyeshadow pigment!
JoAnna H.
I finally broke down and bought this bottle of goodness about three months ago and I have used it daily since. I use it to prep my face prior to make up application and I use it afterwards to set my make up and melt it together. I've used other high end sprays but I don't even use them anymore since I've gotten this one. I love this stuff.
Jade N.
Reedsville
This has been the BEST hands down, primer and setting spray I've ever tried. While it is a little pricy, it is very easy to apply and the stay power simply blows my mind. My makeup stays on all day, and doesn't move anywhere. I would buy again!!! In fact I need some right now.
damaris Arge p.
Fort Worth, TX
Makes me feel like my makeup stays on longer. I don't know about the whole layering thing though, I don't really think it's any easier to layer your foundation with this stuff. Smells good and makes my skin feel fresh after putting on drying makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
The mac spray is ok! I usually buy the travel size since it's less expensive and also lasted me a really long time! I think it's very easy to apply, just a few spritz when your finished putting your makeup on. I didn't think it kept my makeup perfectly in place but it did help.
Diamante S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fix + is amazing. Enough said. I use it to refresh my makeup, hydrate my skin. I literally spray it all over my body because it soothes the skin. Also Mac has other scents as well but they a limited edition. Great for dry skin. Big bottle is $22.00n and Travel size is $12.00.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
One of the OG's of primers. I rarely use it as a face primer, but I do put it on my eyeshadow brush after picking up powder and it definitely amplifies color intensely. I also love using it as a "Fixer" at the end. It softens your makeup and makes it all blend beautifully.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.