BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I love this! How many times I have had to fix or redo my makeup before discovering this awesome spray.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT
Melts your makeup into your skin! Looks so good and makes all your makeup last and look fresh all day!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
andrea m.
andrea m.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive used tjis prodyct in the pass i stopped using it I'm not really sure why but it worked really well
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Jay F.
Jay F.
Paramount, CA
Absolutely love this it's like my go-tot all most everyday when I go out to parties and all occasions
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.