Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It blends foundation seamlessly for a flawless complexion. It also holds the colors in place. I highly recommend.
Shabnam G.
Shabnam G.
Rome

all time favorite mac fix plus
fell in love at the first spray on my face after the makeup
it sets your makeup in place and does not budge.Long lasting.
wort the money
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX

This is one of my favorite face setting spray I really like the smell of it. It definitely does the job of making sure your makeup is set and ready to take on the day.
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Marwa A.
Marwa A.
Egypt cairo

Best product that keeps your makeup in its place for almost forever gorgeous
You can always use it to add to your eyeshadows pigment when wetting your eyeshadows brush
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA

This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love this stuff i need to go out soon and purchase another one, this makes my makeup look so much better than when i wasn't using it. i highly recommend this product.
Gema R.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA

Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX

This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Madison, TN

I like this finishing spray to get rid of that cakey powdery look but it doesn't really set the face. I'm giving it 5 stars because you can use it for so many things!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.