BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
A staple for any makeup lover! I have one for me & one for my kit. Amazing! Helps make shadows more pigmented.
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.
Review for: Skin Spray
I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Buffie B.
Buffie B.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this... I use after apply makeup to set... Spray on the shadows that need extra little pop... Love love
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
It's easy and fast it don't mess up anything I'm glad they made this and that i have it fast and it fast to go
Nathaly A.
Nathaly A.
This is the best Primer, I really love it, it's the best you can have in your cosmetics, I recommend it to all
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have been using this for years. it's great to set makeup and to refresh it during the day with a few spritz.
Tiyana F.
Tiyana F.
Rockaway Park, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Works so well!! This is something I would say to use if he decides to take you swimming on the first date lol
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
my skin is very sensitive, but this product right here is amazing I love it and won't purchase anything else.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Auburn, IN
I love this product! It is amazing for setting your makeup. Not only that but it lasts a long amount of time!
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sureā¤
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.