Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Korryn D.
Korryn D.
Rockledge, FL

100% one of my holy grail products. I use this daily on myself but also on every single client. This is perfect for taking away the ashy look after using powder and giving more pigment to shadows!!
tasheba g.
tasheba g.
Detroit, MI

I love love love this I use this sometimes before I put on my foundation but I normally use it after I put on my foundation because it makes everything come together. This is a must have in my bag.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Sioux City, IA

This product doesn't do anything for me it's just like spritzing water on my face. It is good for getting more pigmentation from products though. I don't recommend and I won't be buying this again.
Claire B.
Claire B.

My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Jacqueline  W.
Jacqueline W.
Portola , Ca

I cannot live without this! Makes my makeup look more skin like.
I feel like it does hide pores
I would say it is good for all skin types
No sun protection
Yes I will always repurchase this product
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL

This priming water is not only great for prepping the face for makeup, but it also can be added to highlighters or eyeshadows to make them pop even more. This product is a must in every makeup kit.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC

This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Haysville, KS

This is for sure my favorite product of 2015! It's a must have for any make up wearer. This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and helps settle my make up by leaving my face looking dewy and natural.
Mailinda H.
Mailinda H.

I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Gina J.
Gina J.

Wonderful product. It keeps your makeup longer and it feels so good when you spray it over your face. I use it as a primer and I can see a difference in the make up when I applied and when I don't.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.