BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Haley E.
This is one of my tried and try products. Works very well for my combo skin type. I use before and after applying makeup. Helps my makeup to look more like skin and keeps it from getting cakey. I also use t for touch ups throughout the day if I feel like I'm looking powdery or my face feels dry.
Alyia H.
Logansport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for anything! I've been through a full size bottle already & I know I will continue doing it! This product adds so much moisturizer & shine back into the skin & I absolutely love it for what it does 100%!
Adalis T.
I use this consistently! Before my foundation, after i set my face with powder. Leaves you looking so hydrating and glowy. You will never look cakey or patchy. It is a multipurpose spray, for your face, brushes, eyeshadow, even for your highlight. It intensifies everything & brings out their pigmentation. A MUST HAVE!
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product all the time. Use to prep my face before foundation. I use it to brighten up shadows and pigments. Helps set my powders after I am complete and doesn't make my face oily. Love love love! Iconic and a staple in everyone's collection.
Jasmine G.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Studio Fix+ is a must have in any makeup kit. I use Fix+ as a setting spray even though it's not a setting spray. It helps to get rid of a caking face look. It smooth everything out and gives a more natural look. I will never stop using this product.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Laraja C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my ride or die product. I have no idea how of this bottle I went throughout the years but it is worth it. I use it to blend out my makeup and it really helps for that
Conner L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for metallic shadows & for prepping my face! I find it not good on top of anything too powdery but sometimes I use it in place of powder if I don't have heavy makeup on.
Schez A.
Las Vegas , NV
I like this a lot cause doesn't have alcohol on it hidrátate my skin and also helps my makeup to keep in place is really good for dry skin also I used it to create more pigmentation for the eyeshadows
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.