Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Bethaly M.
Bethaly M.
Surrey, BC

My makeup bag is not complete without this product! I use this to prime my face, to set my face and it's also great to spray onto your eyeshadow brush to help your eyeshadows appear more foiled.
Zakira P.
Zakira P.

This product is worth all the hype, it keeps your makeup lasting all day. It gives your skin a nice dewy finish, and if you spray it on your brushes it makes your eyeshadows look more pigmented.
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.

This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Emma K.
Emma K.

Not a fan of MAC. Tried out this product only because of all the hype it received. Definitely not impressed and pretty sure it attributed to a nasty breakout, as most of their products do for me
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA

I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this spray! It's multi use which I love. I use it as a base for my primer, I spray it on my brush before I apply highlighter and it's obviously a great setting spray. One of my holy grails!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Allen, TX

This is magic in a bottle. I spray a little before I start my makeup and finish with it as well. They have different scents and it really does give the most perfect look to your finished makeup
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC

I purchased this at my local Ultra. Great for setting my make up if you don't. If you don't have it you need to get it. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.

This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.

Mac fix+ is a pretty nice facial spray. Its the only one I tried besides the mac charged water. I like to use fix+ to get rid of the powdery look after setting my foundation, its good for that.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.