BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Carla S.
Hesperia, CA
Love it for the ease of use and makes me look ah-maxi g! I wil recommend this over the others
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
Good spray and makes my make up last long with is falling soo use this and wouldn't change it
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA
I just love Mac make up this Mac prep prime is really good plus it doesn't stick to your face
Joanna m.
This is the best. I love how it sets my make up. It leaves a dewy glow and it smells awesome.
Hatzirit P.
Las Vegas, NV
Girls u will love this its amazing works perfect and can last all day
Its pricey but worth it
Savannah B.
I love this finishing spray. It helps my face last longer and doesn't leave it feeling sticky
Kimberly S.
Victorville, CA
This product is basically life itself. It's so amazing and worth every penny you spend on it.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA
I use this for making my eyeshadow really intense the smell of this product is really amazing
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
This last all day long! I love the formula! It feels so smooth and leaves your skin flawless
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.