Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT

I am obsessed with this product!! I use it to wet my beauty blender instead was if water. I find it helps the longevity of my makeup and it smells so good! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Macy  R.
Macy R.

This product is amazing for mac I love it for wedding baked products or just putting my face to make it what do we wear any of that it is an amazing product and he totally recommend it
Sierra E.
Sierra E.

In love with this product. I cannot get over how refreshed my face feels when I put this on. It keeps my makeup light and fresh all day without wearing off. This is my beauty favorite.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.

One of my favorite setting sprays! I use this when I want to make my shimmery eye shadow pop. I dip my brush in the shadow and spray this on the brush. I do the same with my highlight!
Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.
San Francisco, CA

Perfect finisher. It makes my makeup look flawless and doesn't break me out! When I use Mac highlighter then finish it with Mac fix plus, it gives such a beautiful "from within" glow.
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD

This is a great toner ad well ad a setting spray. I also use it when experimenting with the pigments..One word WOW!
can't wait for the next scent but for now the citrus is my latest .
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Morgantown, WV

I use this before I prime, during makeup application and after to refresh my skin. It will enhance the color of shadows and high lighters. Perfect for getting rid of that powdery look
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley

este producto es muy bueno, ya que refresca tu rostro y lo deja listo para un maquillaje perfecto, lo puedes usar diariamente sin ningun problema y nos hace lucir un rostro perfecto!
Monica A.
Monica A.
San Jose, CA

Ulta
I don't wear make up often, but when i do i love this product. I spay it on and place my face in front of my fan for a few seconds and I'm ready to go. Falwless long lasting make.
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

I live by this stuff I can't keep it in stock bc i use it daily. It sets your makeup. Your face will be laid! Great price. I share with everyone to give them an opportunity to shine.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.