BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL
I have normal to dry skin and I use fix+ every time I wear makeup! It is great for making my skin feel hydrated plus it makes applying my foundation easier. I also spray fix+ On my beauty blender or foundation brush to help achieve a smooth and even application of my makeup. I will continue to use this product.
Kaitlyn H.
This is my go to product from Mac! I always use my fix plus when I apply my eyeshadow. It goes on super smooth and ensures that my eye shadow lasts for the entire day. I would say that it works for all skin types. I have and always will purchase this product regularly!
Carley M.
Galveston, TX
this is the best face primer i've ever used! it helps hide pores and it makes my makeup stay on very long. its mostly good for dry skin because it has a dewy finish. i would recommend this to anyone looking for a good primer
Николай -.
Peoria, IL
I have the mini version just so I can keep it in my purse!! I love it that much, I use it every single day of my life honestly even if I’m not wearing makeup, it wakes me up and smells amazing, I’d recommend totally to other people. I tell all of my friends to buy it!
Mareezy G.
I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Kaitlyn A.
AMAZING! this is perfect for quick priming the face before applying makeup but what this is best for is pigments and loose shadows! Spray your bush with a little fix+ and then dip into the shadow and the color payoff will be incredible! This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection.
Nikki F.
Shoreview
My go to. I use this to 'de-powder' my final look, set, prep, and enhance shimmer shades for the eyes. Love the scent (there is a light scent). I'm a combo skin and 40, this sits beautifully on my skin without enhancing lines, pores or breaking me out. Holy grail item.
Katie D.
Boston, MA
This is such a staple in my daily routines! Fix+ makes your face makeup look so natural and helps get rid of powdery/cakeiness. I also use it to intensify highlighters and metallic eye shadows. This is perfect for all skin types and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
Talk about hydration! This baby makes your face feel amazing! It's long lasting, smells wonderful, and closes out pores! I have very dry skin and love in a desert so this product helps keep my face on and hydrated all day!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Ashley N.
Grain Valley , MO
I love to use his for priming purposes but also for picking up more pigment or glitter off my brush by spraying before hand. I favor MAC but I can't speak that this product is better than any other brand. I think that primers and setting sprays all run about the same.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.