Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lexington
I am definitely a Mac girl. I love anything and everything mac. It is definitely a little pricey but I highly recommend
Heather C.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX
July 17, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY
July 1, 2016, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great spray at melting powder makeup makes your makeup last and look flawless. Only downfall is that it is very drying.
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca
Aug. 1, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Helps my makeup set in! The powder sets so nicely so it looks flawless & not like I just put 13 pounds of makeup on lol
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
July 6, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this right before i put on all of my make up and it keeps my skin nice feeling after i take off all my make up :)
Dana H.
Dana H.
Calimesa, CA
Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, KY
Okay primer. Isnt my favorite, for me it made my skin get slightly oily throughout the day but overall a great product.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL
Have used MAC prep and prime for years to set my makeup and for using wet eye shadow. Love it and the different scents.
Cybil S.
Cybil S.
July 31, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Lake Charles, LA
July 17, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this before after and during when I do my make up I use it to wet my brushes it over all helps the finished look
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.