MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Katy S.
Katy S.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely obsessed! Such a great product. It takes away any powdery finish and makes your skin look fresh and dewy.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Saba J.
Saba J.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this, it makes my makeup look so nice and my skin so refreshed after I spray it. It's definitely a must have.
jannet v.
jannet v.
Rialto, CA
I've only use this a few times and I like it! I would love to keep trying It more before making a full review on it.
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I used it before in the mid and after because of my oily skin i always try to set my make up while I'm putting it...
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Apple Valley, CA
It's really good I use it to soak up the excess powder I have on my face and it works perfectly. Smells amazing too
Erin N.
Erin N.
Manassas, VA
One of my favorites, always sets my makes so that throughout my long day my makeup is still looking fresh and good!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
North Hollywood, CA
It's ok. It's just not the best for my skin. I feel like I need a powder finish but I was oily all thru adolescence
Emily P.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL
This stuff is amazing! I use it before and after I apply makeup. It gives me enough dewiness if my makeup is cakey.
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , NJ
Fix plus is magical! Cakey face fix! I love spraying some on a brush and using my eyeshadow to intense the pigment.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.