BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Maria B.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this setting spray I could dance in the rain and my makeup wouldn't budge one bit and I actually have
Face on fleek! I use this as a primer and on my brush for eye shadows & highlights. I see you #MAC. ❤️you!
Cindy
Cindy
Absolutely amazing. I used this before i add on the highlight all the time. There isn't a day i don't apply
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
If you haven't used this yet you're missing out big time😩 This is a definite must have on anyone's list!!
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Spray this baby on my face before and after doing my makeup when I'm getting extra glam for a wedding etc
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Everyone has this if they don't well idk what to say because they are missing out on this wonderful brand
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Best out there I've tried several and there is nothing like Mac setting spray I love it I use it everyday
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA
I hear that this setting spray is amazing I wanna get it sooo bad!! I use urban decay and I love that too
Jana B.
Jana B.
Love love love this setting spray! My make up is staying on the whole day! Can't imagine live without it!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA
Worked and helped my make up stay on most of the day. The best I've used in a while. Would try this again
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.