Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Kasie S.
Kasie S.
Berkshire UK

Must have in my makeup bag, I use this for everything, mostly spraying my eye brushes and highlighter brush as it intensifies my eyeshadows and highlighter, I love it
yesenia a.
yesenia a.
Union City, NJ

I have combination greasy and dry skin as well as sensitive and it's the only setting spray that keeps my makeup locked and loaded without any bad reaction. I love it
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This product helps keep my skin nice and cool and refreshed in the summer time. I have oily skin and it leaves a pretty dewy look on my skin without looking too oily.
Emily B.
Emily B.

Amazing product for adding pigment to shimmer or foil eyeshadows. Is also good for freshening up facial makeup throughout the day but not for a locking setting spray.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Daytona Beach, FL

I have used this spray for year I just about soak my face in it after applying my make up it's great at getting rid of the powder and making you makeup look like skin
Sarahi N.
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX

I love this primer. I also use it to spray my brushes before applying eyeshadow. It makes the eyeshadow pop up and more pigmented. Totally worth buying this product.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Springfield, VA

HOLY GRAIL!!! i use this to fix everything. it brings my makeup together as well as makes eyeshadows more pigmented. what would i do without this? everyone needs it!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.

This makes my fave feel so good and hydrated. I usually use another spray to set on top of this but I absolutely love how this makes my whole face feel. Go buy this!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA

This product is a must for every beauty. The aroma is delicious and it has a gentle spraying affect. It has a fine spray application that melds your makeup together.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Garland, TX

Definite must have! I use this one everyday to set my makeup. I use studio fox liquid and mineral powder underneath! This most sets my makeup and keeps it on all day
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.