Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
Simmie G.
Simmie G.

I cannot live without this product! It smells wonderful and you can use it multiple times as you are applying your make up for a burst of hydration.it dries beautifully.
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Diarra T.
Diarra T.
Paris

This MAC PREP+PRIME+FIX+ IT'S BOMBBBB!
I love it! I think that it's the only prodouct that it's a primer and a fixer all in one.
I defenetly reccomend it IT's Perfectttt
Madison B.
Madison B.
Palmdale, CA

This product is amazing really sets your makeup and helps it stay ALL day long. You can else spray your brush and it will help intensify shimmery eyeshadows or pigments.
The smell is amazing I love to just spray it on my face but I love it even more for after I powder my face this product helps to not look like you have so much powder on
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

This product is life changing! If you haven't tried it you need to! I always have a backup and travel anywhere without it! Definitely a staple item in my makeup routine
Sendi  v.
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA

Use this to set me makeup so perfect it makes my face look so good and my makeup stays in place every time it's amazing drys fast and honestly my favorite setting spray
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau Claire, Wi

I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
Ana C.
Ana C.
San Diego, CA

I love this for setting my makeup but also for when I want a color to pop more I put some on my brush and pick up the color and apply it and it gives it that extra pop.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

this is a must have for my everyday makeup I always have so set my face with this, it gives you a nice dewy look and it makes your face look smooth and not like a cake.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.