Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Itzya S.
Itzya S.

I got this for Christmas last year and I fell in love it's super hydrating and keeps my makeup on all day it's perfect for my dry skin I believe it was 20$ and I'm almost out definitely repurchasing
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA

Great product .. Although it's really not all that .. I still like it and does give pigment to your shadows! I normally spray it into my brush for my inner eye and makes the color pop!! It's amazing
Christine L.
Christine L.
Fontana, CA

This stuff stays. I'm really big on not having to redo my makeup throughout the day (it's extra work, who wants to do that? The answer is no one). But with a spritz of this stuff, you're good to go!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Brooks, Me

Seriously this is life! Lol love this for setting my makeup. I have dry skin and this keeps my makeup fresh looking and not cakey! Also I swear this is the key to keeping my make up lasting all day.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
La Villa, TX

This was the first multipurpose primer I have ever used. I can't explain what it does to your make up but it makes it look beautifully. The scent is not my cup of tea but it isn't bad. Very floral..
Yamilys B.
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX

excellent this prime, let me mate Super face and ready to wear makeup like a professional, always use and I love and what I like is that not if it is for that but mattifies the glitter of the area T
Logan B.
Logan B.
Brandon, MS

Amazing!!
I spritz my face before makeup application for a primer and it makes my makeup last all day!
I spray brushes and the fix plus makes everything more pigmented!
I use it every day!
in love!!
Sneha B.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ

This is an amazing product. you can set makeup. you can intenify eye shdows. you can refresh your face. it moisturizes and locks the make up in
blends the powders. finished 5 bottles sp far. love it
Korryn D.
Korryn D.
Rockledge, FL

100% one of my holy grail products. I use this daily on myself but also on every single client. This is perfect for taking away the ashy look after using powder and giving more pigment to shadows!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.