BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
Love it ! Fave setting spray . I really recommend it it gets rid of the powdery look and just sets it fantastic
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Miami
This is an amazing product love it! Really helps with the application and helps keep your makeup look all day!!
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this!!! This would have to be on the top of my go to makeup tools. It's very smooth and goes on amazing.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD
I can not live without this product I love the smell it works so well I really recommend everyone to try it out
. ..
. ..
Mac prep plus prime fix really helps your make up not to mention that it helps your face stay smooth and silky.
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.
Review for: Skin Spray
I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Anaheim, CA
This spray is so great I love it I use it when I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup last really long with it
miranda b.
miranda b.
Scappoose, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't really notice too much of a difference using this product. I have friends who live it and swear by it.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My absolute favorite!!! Leaves my makeup flawless and doesn't run. I've tried others/dupes but they don't work
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.