MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
First time purchasing!
It is $22, and worth every penny. I love the endless opportunities that you can use this product for!
It can create a nice foiled look for some eyeshadows or make the eyeshadows more pigmented.
I love using this spray before putting anything on my skin and also love how it sets my powders really nicely.

Gives a nice flawless finish before using a setting spray
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
March 12, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love fix plus so much! I love using it on my bare face before I apply any make up and after I'm completely done. It gives the make up such a pretty natural look. It takes any powdery cakey look away. I also love spritzing it on my eyeshadow brush before using eyeshadow so that it gives a beautiful pigmented metallic look. Fix plus is so great I feel like I can't live without it! 😍
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX
June 26, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I actually use this stuff before my makeup as a primer, and then after as a finisher. I've walked in the rain, hair stringy and defeated, but face stayed as fresh as the hour I put my make up on. The only finisher I've found better is the smashbox primer water. They're basically the same except smashbox primer water is a little more natural and also has electrolytes for skin health.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Winston Salem, NC
Aug. 30, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's not really a "setting spray" so much as its a finishing spray. If you want a spray that will make your foundation last longer this is not for you. HOWEVER, this spray will make your cakiest makeup melt together and look so flawless and natural, like your skin really does look like that. I use this spray every single day. It keeps my foundation from looking overly dry and cakey.
Tina C.
Tina C.
July 28, 2016, 5:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love that you can spray this on after I aply my foundation and again once I'm done with all my makeup. It doesn't leave a sticky or residue feeling, comes out in a very light mist, also smells good. I have combination skin and works great. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before applying eyeshadow and seems to make it pop and last. Really great stuff and goes a very long way.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Saint Johns, FL
Feb. 20, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff! It is so refreshing and a great way to finish your face. It makes the products look less cakey and a little more dewey on this skin. I haven't noticed a difference as far as staying power with my makeup, but with me that is expected because of my extremely oily skin. I just use L'oreal infallible setting spray and this Fix Plus together and it is the perfect duo!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Teaneck, NJ
I love the dewy look it gives me after applying it . It helps when my face looks too cakey and dry, by giving me a nice glow and moisture look. Many people think it is a setting spray which it is not , it more of a mineralized spray which gives all the effect I listed above! Definitely recommended it especially for the summertime where you want to feel refreshed and moisturize. :)
Kimmy N.
Kimmy N.
Staten Island, NY
April 12, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray! Keeps my face moisturized while my makeup stays on my face. I use it right before my foundation application and right after I am finished applying my makeup. The nozzle is the best part. There are a lot of companies whose spritz is very concentrated making one part of the face soaked while the other is dry, but this nozzle is very even. For $20, its a great buy.
Anne S.
Anne S.
Livingston, AL
Great product! To be clear this is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I use it after I've applied my makeup and it helps to blend all the layers to look more natural. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey. I've had my bottle since February and for the most part I use it everyday and it's not even half empty yet so I'd say it's a good amount of product for the price. Love it!
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL
July 20, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Just recently discovered this holy grail of a product, talk about life changing. Wow. I have a VERY oily t-zone and this spray does work to keep it in check. The smell is also nice, packaging is great and the quality of the spray is a very fine mist. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bomb setting spray (I also use it before applying my makeup, it's a sweet primer too)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.