BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Fix plus YES PLEASE!!! This stuff is magical and I cannot go without it lol, it's amazing, its great for before, during, and after your makeup application and you can refresh throughout the day, the smell is ohhhh so yummy too. I just cannot say enough positive things about this product. HOLY GRAIL STATUS!!
makeup g.
this is a makeup cult classic for so many reasons. you literally can prep, prime, and fix your makeup with this spray. i can use this before my primer before doing my makeup, to wet my shimmer eyeshadows on a brush to make the reflect more intense, set makeup and get rid of a powdery look, rehydrate my makeup throughout the day, etc. can’t live without this!!!!
taylor c.
Bremerton, WA
I have oily skin so my makeup routine is liquid foundation & then powder on top to set everything. I use this after my powder foundation to help my makeup look less cakey. This is one of my holy grails. I don’t ever see myself not using it & it also last me a while so I feel like it matches the price point.
Paula P.
Bridge City
Mac Prep + Prime is a holy grail product for me. I have combination skin that is somewhat oily in my T zone. This product sets my makeup beautifully without making me look shiny by the end of the day. I also spray a bit of it on my eyeshadow brush to give my eye look an extra pop.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
I can’t remember what I did before I had Fix+ in my makeup kit. This is a total game changer! Not only does it lock your makeup in place, refresh your skin even before you apply makeup, it also helps transform makeup products if sprayed on the applicator. I can’t live without this stuff! Highly recommend!!
Izzy p.
love this as it works as three things - primer,setting spray and also to play before putting a eyeshadow on to create more pigment. it leaves nothing on the face ( no white spots that some sprays leave) and it comes in 4 scents. would recommended to any beauty lover and will buy again as i am nearly out 💗
Julia T.
Seattle, WA
GREAT setting spray!
I have never actually used this spray as a primer, but have heard wonderful things about it.
Like I have mentioned in my other reviews, I have really oily skin so sometimes I opt for the matifying setting spray from Max which is equally amazing!

The smell is truly nice, the nozzle on the packaging is also wide and large so you get a great amount of product spritzed to your face unlike other brands where you are left soaked after one squirt!

This leaves my face dewy, natural, and canvas-like! There are no other products on the market that work as well as this!
Ashley P.
Altoona
A must for any shimmer shadows!! This product completely changed the game for me when I started using it.  It makes any shimmers pop when spraying your brudh before going into the color.  Shadows last all day and are easy to apply.  Very highly recommended  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Angelica T.
I'm probably the only person on the planet that isn't a big fan of Mac Fix +. The spray itself it just okay. In my opinion there are cheaper setting sprays out there that are just as good. The reason I would not repurchase is solely because of the packaging though. I just don't like the bottle it comes in.
Aimee A.
Although this claims not to be a setting spray it is in a really cool way. Being a makeup artist I wear makeup, and I’m around it almost everyday as well. For myself since I have combination oily skin, I use a lot of powder products and in between and after I use fix+ to take away that “cakey” look. It’s a two in one, I use it on myself and on most clients!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.