Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Seattle, WA

I first bought the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ about 6 months ago and have really liked using it ever since. I usually apply it when I'm wearing powder foundations and have found it helps take away some of the dryness. I also like the bottle design and how there is a "lock" feature to prevent unwanted spraying. Overall the cost isn't too bad considering the amount of product. Likely I will continue to buy it to use with my powder foundation.
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, Wi

I was very hesitant at buying this product at first because of some mixed reviews I had read. Eventually I broke down and bought it, and I'm glad i did. I use this as a primer water and setting spray and honestly it works pretty good. Especially if my face is a bit on the powdery side for the day, a few sprays of this and I'm good to go. I am not a fan of the amount in the bottle though, if it was just a tad bigger it would be 5 stars!
Emily A.
Emily A.

Fix+ is wonderful for many uses, but I wouldn't describe it as a setting spray. I use it almost every day at the end of my makeup routine to make everything look less powdery and to make it "blend" together. It's also great for intensifying eyeshadows or turning a shadow into a liner. I also love it as a mid-day makeup refresher. However, I don't find that it makes my makeup last longer. I like to use a separate setting spray for that.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Honolulu, HI

When I first bought this, I got so much crap from my mom and friends saying it was a gimmick and it was just water in a squirt bottle. Now, they are obsessed! If sprayed before you apply your makeup, it hydrates your skin while helping your makeup stick. If applied after, your makeup is set there all day. While using eyeshadows, dip or squirt your brushes with it and it is sure to boost the pigmentation like crazy! Amazing magic water.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

This product is amazing. It feels so refreshing and smells fantastic. It's definitely not a setting spray like a lot of people seem to think. This spray "fixes" your makeup, by making your eye shadows or highlighters pop if you spray on a brush before applying. Spray before your makeup for a refreshing, hydrating base or spray after your makeup to bring all of the products together as one, especially if you've applied too much powder.
Langdon T.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH

This is my holy grail product. I use it for EVERYTHING. First off, it smells amazing. I first use this in my routine when I spray my bare face to help the makeup stay. Then I use it to blend out my highlight and contour. I continue to spray it over my face once I use a setting powder. Then I apply my highlight and spray it again. I like using it in layers. This makes my makeup last forever and bottles of this product last me forever!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

I have used different types of first and none had satisfied my expectations about those products, a month ago I bumped with a friend and comentándole the situation recommended this product, I definitely personally recommend today it has been the only product that has exceeded my expectations. The makeup lasts a lot more than I thought, does not cause any allergies in my face and thanks to this my makeup looks without imperfections.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Fairfield, CA

FIx+ is my go to spray for both priming and setting my makeup! On days I don't want to wear too much face product, I spray this before I apply concealer and powder. When I am wearing a full face, I use Fix+ to set and finish my look! It not only keeps my makeup in place, but it also adds a nice natural glow! I also love the packaging. This spray bottle sprays perfect mists rather than soaking my face when I spray. That's important!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This is literally perfect and a must for anyone's makeup kit. Not only is it a setting spray that can create a beautiful dewey glow that lasts for HOURS, it can be used alone for a glowing skin effect, as a primer, sprayed on eyeshadow for more intense pigment, or used to hold down glitter. It can do anything you want and it's a large bottle that lasts a long time so at only $22 it's pretty amazing and I would highly recommend it.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA

It works well, my eyeshadow look intense,I noticed my face wasn't oily with this prep on, and my eyeshadows don't look well at the end of to day, look better if I apply spray to setting hair instead this setting, really and is safe. Anyways I would buy it again because a it's a good deal, because is 2 in one, prep and primer, and it cheap I bought the little bottle for 10.99 just to try, an later on I'll buy the big one for 22.99
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.