BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using it for years now! I use to hydrate before makeup, make my highlight bling, and settle the powder down on my face when I'm done my makeup. It's not a setting spray so you may want to spray one on top if that would make you more conformable. I usually don't. It's a must have if you have a full makeup routine and don't want to have cake face.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
Fix + is a stapel item in my beauty closet. You can use this in so many different ways. The first being to hydrate your face. Spray it on either before or after makeup. Secondly you can use it to set your make up. Lastly you can use this to foil your eyeshadows. I am so obsessed with the and have repurchases it more times than I would like to count haha.
Allison D.
Worth, IL
Best product of life! I use it before I put makeup on and after. Also to dampen sponges or brushes or eyeshadow. It has glycerin in it so it does help keep makeup on however most people think it's a spray that locks in your makeup and it is not. It just sets and makes the skin glow and gets rid of the powdery finish to makeup, make it look more natural.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR
I cannot go a day without using this! I use this before my makeup to feel hydrated. I use this after my makeup to set it so it doesn't look cakey or to powdery. I have repurchased so many of these! I recommend this to anyone who uses a powder foundation or uses powder to set their whole face! It's great. I also use it to intensify my metallic eyeshadows
Veronica C.
Florham Park, NJ
This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Davetta S.
This is another one of my MAC favs. This fix plus is great for multiple reason. It's great to spray on your face before u apply anything to refresh, it's great to dampen brushes to apply shadows and foundations and concealers that dry quick and an awesome spray after your face is perfected. It's a little pricy but it's lasts and is a multitask product.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
If I could only take one product to an island, this would be right up there. It's a prepping spray, setting spray, rehydrating spray, spray that dampens makeup brushes... you get the idea. This is my holy grail product that I can't be without. Others may do one of those functions, but none do it all like Fix+. There's a reason why it's a cult favorite.
Bridget L.
Absecon, NJ
If you have been contemplating on whether or not to get this product, let me be the first to tell you... YOU SHOULD! This can be used for so many different things but some of my favorite things to use it for are blending in my make up with my beauty blender and making my eyeshadows really pop. It's super hydrating and great to use for any make up look.
Ashley Y.
Queens Vlg, NY
If this isn't in your makeup collection then you need to get it like now! I use it for literally everything. To refresh my face before makeup, to spray on foundation and concealers to blend them easier, to intensify eyeshadows and even after i set all my makeup to make my face look less powdery. Definitely something no makeup lover should live without.
Adrianna M.
After years of hearing about Mac's Fix+, I finally caved and purchased this product for myself. Now I understand why everyone raves about this spray. It's definitely another must-have in everyone's collection. Use it as a primer, a setting spray, to enhance your eye shadows -- you name it, Fix+ can do it. Definitely will be repurchasing in the future.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.