BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
If you EVER want to intensify your eyeshadow this is the answer for you. Spray a little on your brush and it goes a long way. Obviously you can use it to prep or prime your face but my eyeshadow is the one most grateful for this.
Jeyo R.
Garden Grove, CA
This stuff is AMAZING!!! You can use it as a spray primer for your face, or you can use it as a setting spray, or you can use it as both. I use it as both and it is just AMAZING! It not only keeps my makeup on my face, but it also makes my face look flawless! The sprayer on this bottle is just awesome! The mist is an actual mist and not an annoying spray.
Vicki A.
Silver Spring, MD
MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY OF ALL TIME! This spray keeps my makeup in for hours and hours and i do not feel the need to do touch ups or anything because the product does not make your face look oily or shiny later on. I love it.
jayemmmz e.
I love and need my mac. Keep that makeup on point in place and all day. Blends and melts into place juuuuust right! Does not feel drying or "gunky" is that even a thing? Well it works sooo good! Use it for so many things..prep, prime, blend, make color pop, and set!
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
On my second bottle in the last 3 months! So, yes I love, yes I recommend this is a must in my everyday makeup routine! This is so great for us dry girls after we pout any powder on our face to sort of break that up and sinks into the skin so we dont look dry! Great for sensitive skin too. Amazing for oily as well. This is so so good for foiling eye shadows! Just spritz on your brush and those shimmers/metallics just became INSANELY intense!
Elizabet G.
Albany, OR
I love how versatile this product is! It works for both priming and setting the face. Provides the perfect amount of hydration for underneath a full face of makeup, then locks in your makeup so it stays put all day and night.
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
I use this more as a fix spray than a primer. I wasn’t too impressed when I used it as a primer, but as a fixing spray it does very well. I spray a little of this into my eyeliner pot or brow pot and it breaks up the clumpiness that happens when the pots are “cold”.
Cierra F.
I love this prime and prep spray! It’s so amazing and leaves my foundation looking flawless! The price tag is the only thing I don’t really like but I have found out how to make my own spray super similar to this for only $4
April H.
Hillsboro, OH
Love this product for setting my makeup, but also for giving your eyeshadow more of a pop and helps the pigment. I also use this on my highlighter. It makes my makeup last the entire day, even when its humid outside which is an added bonus. This is worth the money
Ana F.
This setting spray is amazing, also you can wear it along just to have a healthy glow on your face or even prime it before Makeup. It’s a soft mist so your face won’t feel sticky or look wet. Looking forward to buy it again!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.