Add a Photo

Photos (315)
Emily C.
Emily C.
edmond, ok

I like to use this to moisten my face before applying foundation. It helps my makeup apply more smoothly and evenly without the extra exaggeration of dry skin. I like to moisten my Beauty Blender with this as well. It works great when applying an eyeshadow wet to give it a more intense or foiled look. I really like spraying this on my face after all my makeup is applied to help it all "melt" together. It is not a setting spray.
Bree W.
Bree W.

This was my go to summer product. It was a hot and humid summer and I spent most of it running from class to work so there wasn't much time in between to touch up my makeup. Spraying fix plus was such a quick fix. I would just spray a little on my face after class and it would not only make my face feel refreshed, but it would also make my makeup look almost flawless. Definitely a staple in my summer and now everyday routine.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA

This product is a game changer!!! I love to spray this before and after my makeup. I think this product works best on normal to dry skin, but won't look terrible on oily. The send it is fantastic and wish MAC would release a perfume of this! What this can do is intensify any eyeshadow, melt powders into your skin and make your highlight pop! However, this is NOT a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
jaclyn f.
jaclyn f.

So I use fix+ to spray on before my foundation to kind of prep my skin and give my face a more dewy look. I also use it when I'm completely done with my makeup, not necessarily to set my face, but it helps even out any patchyness or harsh lines in my powder. i will still use a different setting spray to set but fix+ just makes your make up look blended and dewy and beautiful. it really makes a difference in my make up regimen
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Ambridge, PA

Every girl needs this in their makeup bag. Fix+ has so many uses and I use it at least three times in my makeup routine. Obviously, it sets my makeup, it also takes away the "cake-y" layer of powder that I get when I bake my face. I use it to moisten my Anastasia Brow pomade as well. It seemed silly to spend so much money on a bottle of water, but I continue to purchase it because it can fix almost any makeup mishap for me.
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY

By far the best thing I have ever come across. It keeps my make up in place all day and all night. I am someone who has extremely oily skin and always found myself with my makeup just falling off my face by the end of the day. I never wanted to use a powder because that would be too much. When I came across this I was a little cautious that this was going to do anything. This is truly a magic potion that works wonders.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.

Holy grail!!! I sometimes cake my face or add too much powder on my face and this will help your makeup look amazing and not so cakey! It'll help your makeup melt into your face! And also if you want to bring out the shimmer out of your pigments or you want some sort of pigment you can spray the fix plus on too a flat brush then add the pigment or shadow! $20 but soooo worth it. Mines last me little less than 6 months
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA

I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
I had heard a lot of rave on this product on YouTube but refused to buy it until one of my all time favorite you tubers raved about it and I gave in. I'm so glad I finally made the splurge because it's absolutely fantastic if you want to get rid of a powdery finish or even apart it as a primer spray before applying foundation. My only issue is that the mister isn't as fine as id like it but that's just me being picky.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

I bought this after the abundance of positive reviews in its case. I like the versatility but it is by no means a setting spray. It clearly says prime, and though it says fix, it is more of a refresh. A spritz will leave makeup renewed, but it doesn't do much to set makeup. Urban decay all Nighter is a setting spray. Mac Fix+ is wonderful for moisturizing makeup and making it feel new again and hydrates caked makeup.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.