BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.
Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC
Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Houston , TX
This stuff is awesome!! I use this before I put my foundation on and after!!! It makes my skin feel so good
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Saluda, VA
Its makes your makeup look least makeupy and more natural skin. I love it. I recommend it to every I know!!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Love this product! I use it everyday on my brushes and beauty blender to apply my foundation and concealer!
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Its so good want to tried agian !!!!! I 100% recomended to very girls :) its super important im the makeup
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this spray. Makes your Makeup look so much beautiful. Makes my eyeshadows look so much more vibrant
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA
MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start 👌🏼
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Smells ok. Does foil my shadows. It's not a setting spray. I don't use it as that anyway. But I like this.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.