Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau Claire, WI

I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Central Coast, NSW, Australia

Have always wanted to try this and have heard amazing reviews on this product! I love using setting sprays on a daily basis and would love to add this to my collection!
Sendi  v.
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA

Use this to set me makeup so perfect it makes my face look so good and my makeup stays in place every time it's amazing drys fast and honestly my favorite setting spray
Mathilde F.
Mathilde F.
Norway

Its soo good, its a must for every girl! I use it befor i apply my makeup, and after. I also use it to soak my beautyblender:) sometimes i use it on my eyeshodow brush.
Krissy K.
Krissy K.

A must-have for everyone! It sets makeup so nicely & takes away that powdery kind of look. I use it before & after my makeup application, it's such an essential for me.
Nabiha A.
Nabiha A.

This is good .. I use this to brighten my eyeshadow by spraying my makeup brush then picking up my shadows its amazing .. I recommend urban decay as a full makeup spray
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

The best setting spray I have ever used. It blended any harsh lines and made the entire face of makeup look natural. It's my favorite so far. I would highly recommend.
Keyarah Q.
Keyarah Q.

Very useful especially when it comes to eye shadows! Without this sprayed on the pigment on the brush from the eyeshows, your eye will appear as if it never had color.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It blends foundation seamlessly for a flawless complexion. It also holds the colors in place. I highly recommend.
Shabnam G.
Shabnam G.
Rome

all time favorite mac fix plus
fell in love at the first spray on my face after the makeup
it sets your makeup in place and does not budge.Long lasting.
wort the money
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.