Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Aerin M.
Aerin M.
I must keep a bottle of this. It's part of my daily routine I love to wet my beauty blender is with it! It's a must have
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Aug. 8, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the perfect setting spray. Is perfection. Love the way it feels as it hits your face. The way you stay hydrated.
Thelma H.
Thelma H.
Maricopa, Az
May 26, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have this & I loooove this! Feels super light weight on the face & gives a dewey look depending on how much you spray.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN
Aug. 4, 2016, 11:59 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great for setting your powder face products and refreshing through the day. Lovely smell and most importantly not sticky
Dana H.
Dana H.
Calimesa, CA
Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lexington
I am definitely a Mac girl. I love anything and everything mac. It is definitely a little pricey but I highly recommend
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca
Aug. 1, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Helps my makeup set in! The powder sets so nicely so it looks flawless & not like I just put 13 pounds of makeup on lol
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, KY
Okay primer. Isnt my favorite, for me it made my skin get slightly oily throughout the day but overall a great product.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Jan. 16, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Its great for you to set your make up. Also it would make it last longer. It's the best out of all i have tried so far.
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
I love this spray so much! It is a necessity for me. Works wonders for making a cakey or to powdery face look smoother.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.