Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.

Bomb af. spray it a couple of times on your eyeshadow brush to get the pigment to show up amazingly. also use to prime before you beat that face girl. it's a holy grail item and I love it sooooo much
Riya R.
Riya R.

Amazing product!! Keeps my makeup on all day!! I never need to worry about my makeup not lasting! Also dries super quick and keep me matte and oil free all day! This stuff keeps me refreshed all day.
Sokantia S.
Sokantia S.
Stockton, CA

I cannot live without this product after applying my makeup! It sets my foundation perfectly, so I don't feel like I have cake face. It's light mist will make you feel refresh with only three sprays.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Bronx

This was the first primer I ever used. You can use it as a primer and a setting spray. There is a slight scent but not overpowering. I have combination-oily skin and it works well. I would buy again.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX

One of my fav products ever made by mac there are so many used for this product not yo mention its actually good for your skin! I lost track of how many bottles of this stuff I've used over the years
Tran H.
Tran H.

You can find alternatives, but this is a guarantee plus for setting spray. Also spray this on your brushes for a more pigmented eyeshadow look or when you apply highlight for it to look more vibrant!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA

If there were ever a product everyone needs in their makeup bag it is this! Not only does it help hydrate the skin it holds makeup for an all day flawless finish. This is a holy grail beauty product!
caitlyn p.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA

As far as keeping my makeup on I'm not sure but when I'm looking to bath in a spray this is a go to. Its very direct so i feel like its better to move your face around rather than move the spray around
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Concord, NC

This is one of the best setting sprays I have used so far. It isn't too shimmer and isn't too matte. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look better. It's really easy to to spritz and go.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
La Villa, TX

This was the first multipurpose primer I have ever used. I can't explain what it does to your make up but it makes it look beautifully. The scent is not my cup of tea but it isn't bad. Very floral..
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.