BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12062)
Shaylis R.
Davenport, FL
This product is amazing! When I started using this primer I received a lot of compliments on my skin saying it looks flawless. Honestly it is my absolute favorite primer out there. It also has a hint of glitter but it's great because it gives that illuminating effect.
Cristina T.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love love. My face feels refreshed before and after makeup with this product. When I cleanse I use this products as my toner. I absolutely love the way my skin feels. Helps to prime my face before makeup will buy again.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
I love to use his for priming purposes but also for picking up more pigment or glitter off my brush by spraying before hand. I favor MAC but I can't speak that this product is better than any other brand. I think that primers and setting sprays all run about the same.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
I use it almost every day to dampen my beauty sponge or intensify my eye shadow or highlight pigmentation. I also use it to set my powder when i complete my face makeup. It is very easy to use and a versatile product. i would recommend and i repurchase it consistently.
Anyssa E.
Pomona,ca
Best setting spray ever this product is the best purchase I did from mac. This product sets your face matte inorder to keep it on all day. It not only sets but nurishies it which is very helpful for the summer time . I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lesley S.
Can't live without! I always have a backup, this is such a great mulit-use product! I use it to prep my skin after skincare before makeup. Then I use it to finish my makeup after. Its also great to wet eyeshadow and highlighters to give them that extra gorgeous finish
Alexis T.
River Rouge, MI
This product is like my HOLY GRAIL. I always make sure to purchase this. I spray it on so much every time I do my makeup. I spray it on after I finish my makeup and it gives me a natural finish. I will definitely be purchasing again and again. I recommend it also.
Christina F.
Sunrise, FL
I'm in loveeee with MAC Fix+! I cannot complete my makeup look without it. I feel like it literally locks your look into place and makeup your makeup melt (in a good way) into your skin to make it look airbrushed! I buy this product frequently and will continue to.
Nikki T.
Corsicana , TX
This is my favorite primer of all time high and in the low end it is very very pretty on the skin and make she'll make it look so effortless and pretty it's for all skin types and I wish everyone could have this I recommend it to everybody and it is very very great
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.