BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Smells fantastic!! I love to spray this on before I apply foundation and powder. Really helps to lock the makeup to your skin. I also apply after makeup is done to create a nice finished look. Helps to keep the face looking flawless and locks in your makeup!! Love love love and am
Keeping it in my beauty regimen.
Alexis A.
Escondido
One of the best sprays i use. It makes my eyeshadows more pigmented and makes my highlight look super beautiful. It takes away the cake look from your face and I totally recommend this. I will definitely buy this again
Adriana B.
Fort Stockton, TX
My second go to spray ever! I love the MAC Fix +, anyone can use it. My favorite way to use this product is when I need to get a sparkly shadow or pigment to really pop! It does the trick so well and I can always rely on this spray! 10/10 would recommend this to any beauty junky if you haven't tried it yet!
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
I love this product you can put before you put on your makeup or after pros is that your face will look glowey
And not caked up. My skin is oily and I love how it works on my skin once it dries . It helps you hide your pores depending on how you applied your makeup
Nadine D.
There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
April N.
Lakeland, FL
Great primer and setting spray. I use the studio fix on lazy days and have trouble keeping it from transferring onto everything (sweaters, shirts, paper, people) but when I use this before and after applying the studio fix powder foundation, it stays in place all day. I was even anleto run my face roughly for a demonstration and there was absolutely no transfer!
Tiffiney B.
This spray will work for anyone who does not have oily skin. It gives you a dewy look that is long lasting for people who have dry skin. For people who have oil skin like me, this induces my oily condition. I cannot use this to set my makeup. I can only use a powder. This I would only recommend for dry skin.
Lisa G.
I LOVE using this! Have used it for years and don’t think I can go without it! It smells AMAZING and feels so good. Great to use on those days where your face makeup looks a little powdery to make it look more like your skin, but better. I have also used this in my hair to help tame down a few fly away hairs.
Zavia G.
Woodbridge, VA
I just bought MAC's new coconut scented spray and it works wonders. It gives you a nice smooth base and cools your face at the same time. The coconut works just as well as the original and leaves a sweet smell in the air. Not only did I buy it but three of my close friends also bought it and we all love it.
Tonii M.
Sacramento
The best setting spray to melt your powders. A MUST in your makeup collection whether your an artist or just a makeup lover. I usually use fix + to melt powders down and then another setting spray to keep it in place. You can purchase MAC products at they're usually retailers and now it's available at ULTA!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.