Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Julia H.
Julia H.
Atlanta, GA

This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Granby, CO

Great for adding to eyeshadow to get extra pigment, or apply to foundation brush before applying foundation for a more natural dewy finish. I think urban decay keeps the makeup set longer though.
Shanae M.
Shanae M.
Scotland

Mac prep + Prime fix + is great for using before applying make and even after your make up. After applying it makes my skin feel so refreshed. Defo happy that I purchased thing would recommend it
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR

BEST SETTING SPRAY EVERRR!!!! I use it everyday to set my makeup and it works wonderfully. It makes my makeup look great with a matte finish I would recommend this. It is very easy to apply also.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.

I use this to prep and set my makeup. I even sometimes use it to damp my beauty bender. This is also great to blend out any contour lines. This product is so versatile you can't go wrong with it.
Teresa F.
Teresa F.

This product is a holy grail product for people with dry to normal skin types. It contains the perfect amount of product to last for a few months and it gives makeup such a natural, Dewey finish.
Whitney N.
Whitney N.
Winder, GA

I love MAC products! I really felt like my makeup stayed on all day! It didn't make my face feel oily, it was perfect. It has a nice smell to it as well! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Tatianna D.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH

This product is everything! I apply it before doing my makeup to make sure my skin is hydrated. Then I use it after I'm done to set my makeup and it last all day. It's definitely worth the money!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH

The MUA who did my makeup for my wedding used this on me and it was one of my purchases that day. I love using it during the makeup application, but still use an over all finish spray at the end.
Bethaly M.
Bethaly M.
Surrey, BC

My makeup bag is not complete without this product! I use this to prime my face, to set my face and it's also great to spray onto your eyeshadow brush to help your eyeshadows appear more foiled.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.