Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT
Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Venessa B.
Venessa B.
El Paso, TX
I love it is one of my favorites it helps my makeup stay longer and by the end of the night my makeup still look flawless
Nevaeh J.
Nevaeh J.
Elkins, WV
So good and really helps I use it every day and I wish they would make a travel size of it so that I can twith the makeup
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Haysi, VA
Sept. 9, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Beyond amazing and useful product. It is great as a face primer, adding moisture to the skin, and a makeup setting spray!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg, LA
June 29, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product works wonderfully to prep your face for your makeup, and also works to refresh your makeup after a few hours
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
A great product for finishing your makeup!!! For a refresh look, to carry on your purse!!! This is a must have product!!!
Kleah
Kleah
Flushing, NY
June 20, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Daily good setting spray. I have found that the urban decay all nighter spray is much better but this gets the job done.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Moreno Valley, CA
July 19, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Although a lilttle pricey definitley worth it .. Last me awhile ... With this my makeup lasts and looks flawless all day
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Aug. 8, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the perfect setting spray. Is perfection. Love the way it feels as it hits your face. The way you stay hydrated.
Aliesha M.
Aliesha M.
Silver Lake, KS
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE THING. I use it before my make up, after my makeup and to make my highlight more intense I love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.