BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom
Cybil S.
Cybil S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Alina R.
Alina R.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is lovely. It feels refreshing on the skin, and it helps soften an overly powdered complexion. HG!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Corona, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
Yessi C.
Yessi C.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX
I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Erath, LA
My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
Katy S.
Katy S.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely obsessed! Such a great product. It takes away any powdery finish and makes your skin look fresh and dewy.
Saba J.
Saba J.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this, it makes my makeup look so nice and my skin so refreshed after I spray it. It's definitely a must have.
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Wildwood, MO
its okay. it doesnt really help with the make up staying on as long. i like urban decay much better! its kinda dewey
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.