BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
America G.
Indio, CA
Mac fix is amazing it works very well and makes my makeup last forever especially on a sunny day
Shawn B.
I use this before & after applying my makeup. It sets in my look allowing long lasting coverage.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA
This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
Shelbie D.
Awesome product makes your make up look so refreshed and perfect I've used probably 5 bottles (:
Tiffany A.
This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera , CA
Perfect for finishing your makeup and to take of the powdery cakey look! Also really refreshing!
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN
Amazing! It's a bit pricey! This products primes my face and keeps my makeup in tact! I love it
Autumn C.
Holds make up so well ! I can go all day and never have to touch up. I even use it on my models
Melina G.
Keeps my face hydrated and glory every season it's a good primer not so much as a setting spray
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.