Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Hialeah, FL

I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Schez A.
Schez A.
Las Vegas, NV

I like this a lot cause doesn't have alcohol on it hidrátate my skin and also helps my makeup to keep in place is really good for dry skin also I used it to create more pigmentation for the eyeshadows
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH

I spray this on my face after I am done with my make up and sometimes I use it on my eyeshadow brush to make it look intense. I love it. My makeup stays in place all day long. I defiantly recommend it
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.

Sets your makeup for long lasting beauty. It doesn't change the finish of your foundation whether you like matte or dewy. It helps conceal pores and your makeup blend together so it's not too powdery.
Nicole
Nicole

Great setting spray it last all day very comfortable I had got the travel size one for 10$ at Mac it's just amazing I really love it I do recommend everyone to try it for all skin tones ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This product is amazing especially if you need to wear your make up all day this is thee product to go to! Yes it does have skin protection. It does last a long time. I would recommend this to others.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Tallahassee, FL

Go to setting spray! It smells amazing. Compared to alternatives this product is lighter and doesn't give an oily finish. It's simply packaging is light weight and is perfect for the "on the go" look.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.

I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN

Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.

Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.