Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Caroline V.
Caroline V.

I use this as a primer. However as a fixing spray not so much. I also use this with eyeshadow to make the color pop a little more. It works but it's not the best available.
Isobel D.
Isobel D.

I like this too take away the powdery look, prime my face and set my makeup . I have really dry skin and it just hydrated it.it also makes my eyeshadows way more pigmanted!
Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN

This product really helps get my skin clean when I take off my makeup will write them up and put on my makeup so I don't get blackheads or pimples or acne and it's amazinl
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware

Maravilhoso essa é a palavra .
Não minha opinião não existe uma pele perfeita sem o pre prime. O resultado é uma pele de pêssego , com um ótimo acabamento.
Meu queridinho.
Ellany V.
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA

I recently got to try a sample of this product and I did like the lasting effects. Smooth application matte finish not shinny I like this make up long lasting with primer.
Millie Y.
Millie Y.

Love this product! It takes away an excess powder and leaves a flawless finish! May be pricey to some but you get what you buy and this is amazing, couldn't go without it
francesca s.
francesca s.

I like this spray; i use it more to rejuvenate my skin vs. setting my actual makeup. its nice to use after you moisturizer or before bed real quick or throughout the day.
Otreace C.
Otreace C.

Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI

I really never thought this could be as good as they say... But finally decided to give it a go and it just makes your makeup blend together and stay put all day! Love!!!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA

I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.