BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
I use this everyday as a primer spray before I put on my foundation & it makes my face feel super refreshed.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
dani c.
dani c.
Roswell, GA
Love love love I just hate how
expensive it is. Would love to find something that works as good but cheaper.
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA
Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Maile C.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
I like the way it looks when I am done doing my makeup it looks shinny like if I have bronzer just love ittt
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
The best finishing product you can find. Brings out the color in shAdows and makes your highlight really pop
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC
Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Ryane F.
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA
A must have in everyone's collection. It's a primer, setter, and it can intensify any shade with one spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.