Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
Krissy K.
Krissy K.

A must-have for everyone! It sets makeup so nicely & takes away that powdery kind of look. I use it before & after my makeup application, it's such an essential for me.
Nabiha A.
Nabiha A.

This is good .. I use this to brighten my eyeshadow by spraying my makeup brush then picking up my shadows its amazing .. I recommend urban decay as a full makeup spray
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

The best setting spray I have ever used. It blended any harsh lines and made the entire face of makeup look natural. It's my favorite so far. I would highly recommend.
Keyarah Q.
Keyarah Q.

Very useful especially when it comes to eye shadows! Without this sprayed on the pigment on the brush from the eyeshows, your eye will appear as if it never had color.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It blends foundation seamlessly for a flawless complexion. It also holds the colors in place. I highly recommend.
Shabnam G.
Shabnam G.
Rome

all time favorite mac fix plus
fell in love at the first spray on my face after the makeup
it sets your makeup in place and does not budge.Long lasting.
wort the money
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX

This is one of my favorite face setting spray I really like the smell of it. It definitely does the job of making sure your makeup is set and ready to take on the day.
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Marwa A.
Marwa A.
Egypt cairo

Best product that keeps your makeup in its place for almost forever gorgeous
You can always use it to add to your eyeshadows pigment when wetting your eyeshadows brush
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA

This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.