Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV

I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK

One of the best setting sprays that is on the high end. I'm a medium skin tone, With an oily skin is this helps my makeup stay all day! I've bought three bottles of this and use it all the time on people!
Therese C.
Therese C.

This is an absolute life changing "expensive water" since it finishes of my look and blends everything together so my face looks well put together rather than a mosaic. Plus it keeps everything intact 👌🏼💕
Keleigh G.
Keleigh G.
Cambridge

It's pretty good for keeping you looking fresh faced all evening if you are going out. I did notice a bit of a difference, but I don't think it would be an everyday item for me to call a must have product
Christina M.
Christina M.

Amazing, love that it intensifies pigments colors, I have combination dry to oily and the t zone it makes me a bit my shiny but with a pat of a napkin it goes away, And My make up stays put alll dayyyyyy!
Aaliyah A.
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY

My favorite makeup mist. Helps to hydrate skin I have combo skin and during the winter months it's more dry and it does a good job at hydrating and in the summer I am oily and it doesn't make me too oily.
Raven T.
Raven T.
MARIETTA, GA

Absolutely love this product! Make my skin feel nice & refreshed- while keeping my makeup IN place ALL day! I also spray on my brush prior to applying my shadows. This is just an all around good product.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Washington, Dc

I love this stuff. It makes all my makeup blend seamlessly and gives a great dewy finish. This is especially good to use if I feel my makeup looks slightly cakey because a few sprays completely fixes it.
jhenny c.
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL

This is a great primer! I love that you can use this product for many things. I use this to prime my face, set my makeup and make my highliter more intense. Would really recommend this product to anyone.
Mardebelleza I.
Mardebelleza I.
New Castle, DE

Me parece un producto básico y necesario en cualquier neceser, el producto es muy bueno y me encanta el olor que desprende, hidrata y mantiene el makeup durante mucho tiempo intacto , lo recomiendo mucho
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.