BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this right before i put on all of my make up and it keeps my skin nice feeling after i take off all my make up :)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA
Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
Amy A.
Amy A.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix+ Skin spray is great. I've used it after I've applied my makeup as a finishing spray and it works wonderfully.
Simone I.
Simone I.
River Ridge, LA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It helps keep my make up looking fresh and it lasts all day. You can't go wrong with it
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I LOVE this setting spray, ive gone through so many of these and i literally use it every day, plus it smells amazing!
Precious G.
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
heidi k.
heidi k.
Hopewell, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the bomb.com! Its the best song spray I've ever used! My makeup stays twice as long and it keeps my skin soft!
Rosalina Y.
Rosalina Y.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just bought this and I'm in love it gives me a flawless finish and I use it as a primer as well ... Overall love it'
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA
Its is ok, but just ok. Is not bad, but is not the best in the market. I think is expensive for the quality. So, so...
Cybil S.
Cybil S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.