Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
June 27, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Irvine, CA
June 28, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the most amazing multipurpose spray when doing your makeup. I cannot survive summer without it. #Beachbagessential
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN
I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Juliana B.
Juliana B.
If you want your make up have a flawless end, and long lasting on your face, you have to use the Mac prime fix, is a most.
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA
Feb. 16, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is the best thing ever. Your makeup will last forever. It definitely makes my make up in place for a long time!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done and gives my face that dewy glistening finish instead of cake like.
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
A great product for finishing your makeup!!! For a refresh look, to carry on your purse!!! This is a must have product!!!
Ana F.
Ana F.
July 16, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is many peoples holy grail but to me it's just good! It's very pricey and I prefer a matting spray. Like urban Decay
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT
Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Jacqueline  M.
Jacqueline M.
Hanford, Ca
Jan. 13, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't see what the hype is all about. I have my NYX setting spray that does a better job than this and it's way cheaper
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.