Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Maria N.
Maria N.

This product is great way to prep your face. I use it to make eye shadows more pigmented. It hydrates and brightens.I LOVE THIS Bottle it's like a part of heaven on a spray
Vipasha S.
Vipasha S.

I love this - it melts all the powders on my face together for a seamless finish. Cannot imagine life without. Also works well with eyeshadow to give it a "foiled" effect".
Leila m.
Leila m.
Pleasanton, CA

I use this daily to dry my makeup or to brighten my shadow by setting the brush with fix+ then dipping into the shadow before applying . My only dislike would be the smell.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Amazing setting spray! Leaves my face feeling fresh and lasting for hours on end. Can wear with or without makeup. My favorite setting spray hands down. Purchased at Macys.
Lizzie H.
Lizzie H.
Hull, UK

Broke me out badly. Loved the smell and the way it made my skin look but my forehead was covered in spots afterwards. Stopped using it and my skin cleared up. Such a shame.
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware

Maravilhoso essa é a palavra .
Não minha opinião não existe uma pele perfeita sem o pre prime. O resultado é uma pele de pêssego , com um ótimo acabamento.
Meu queridinho.
Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN

This product really helps get my skin clean when I take off my makeup will write them up and put on my makeup so I don't get blackheads or pimples or acne and it's amazinl
April N.
April N.

Works good for setting in your liquid foundation and gives you a fresh dewly look. One complaintnis i jotice my makeup melts as the day goes on if indont use oil blotters
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA

I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
Otreace C.
Otreace C.

Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.