Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC

This product is great to use before applying makeup! It refreshes your skin and makes all the dry skin disappear! It's like Magic. I love this stuff. It's easy to use and would definitely buy it again!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.

I love MAC prep and prime fix plus . I always spray it on my face prior to putting on my liquid foundation and it makes it So much smoother and easier to apply . It gives my skin much needed moisture .
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.

This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Owego, NY

Fantastic light mist that helps my makeup stay in place all day with no problems. Hands down my favorite setting spray. Doesn't leave your face wet and isn't a huge squirt of liquid, soft, lightweight.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Owings Mills, MD

I love this spray. It is not a setting spray so to speak like most people think. But using it before applying makeup and using it after you finish using powder products along with a setting spray is life!
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT

This setting spray makes your make up in tact for hours. I went to an event where I danced for 7 hours straight and my makeup was still good. You only need 2-3 sprits. The amount lasts for a long time.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA

I really love this stuff. I love how misty it is. My face doesn't feel drenched when I use it. And in the summer time you can stick it in the fridge, it's great cold( MAC counter gave me that tip lol )
This is an amazing product! Although it may be a little bit pricy it is totally worth it. It is easy to apply and it has an amazing finish. Great for combination skin and I would for sure buy it again
Jordan L.
Jordan L.

I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Yanci G.
Yanci G.
Ceres, CA

Fix plus is such an amazing product that everyone needs!! It helps set your face so that it doesn't like cakey and makes it looks flawless it's also amazing for the days you want to fresh your face !!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.