BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Eva Grace K.
Anderson, SC
Absolute fave. I have tried other setting sprays, but nothing sets my makeup like this. It does, however cause some residue if you are to touch your face, but does not take off the makeup. I haven't been able to repurchase yet, but I definitely will when I get the chance.
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love the product so much it's not even funny. I have extremely oily/ sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel amazing. I can't say enough good things about this spray. And the smell is amazing. I use this all the time. Even when I'm not wearing makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Cassie C.
This is a product no one can live without on YouTube so I bought it. Since it does not make your makeup last longer I rarely use it as a setting spray. I have used as a primer and it tends to sting if I do that. I really only use to wet my brush for shimmer shadows. The spray to me is more powerful that I would like.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL
Cambiar a español
It has a divine smell, I love to use the shadows, it is an excellent primer is super easy to apply, it has a safe to avoid loss of product, it works for all kinds of skin that I recommend
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ is the one of the only effective multi-use products one the market. You can not only use this as a primer, but you can also use this to set the face AND fix the face when it's started to cake up in spots. It's a little expensive but totally worth it!
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I really recommend you guys getting this, it is really good I used it for a whole day and it worked out. This is my top favorite cosmetic to use for makeup. I love it a lot it's worth the money.
Jessica L.
Sanford, FL
This is one of the first products I purchased from MAC. I love it for prepping my skin for makeup and for applying to a packing brush to pack on color to the lids. I do recommended this product to others even if you have only skin. I have combo/ oily skin and I love this
Cara B.
Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
This primer is the best I have found so far it does the job it makes your face feel fresh and clean it makes my makeup set all day long help with makeup application foundation goes on smoothly is my go to setting spray ever since I purchase this it makes such a big diference
Sita P.
Redlands, CA
Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.