BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
I love this for setting the face for a dewy finish or for intensifying my eyeshadow or highlight.
Yahaira H.
I like to use this fix plus as a primer, and also after applying foundation to make it more dewy.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
When you know your going to have a long day and want your makeup to last I would use this product
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX
Its a must have when u live in the south heat a couple of sprays and your ready to face your day
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL
This is the best setting spray makes all your makeup last very long and makes a great shine also
Tiffany A.
This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Kimberly W.
Fortville, IN
I really love this prep prime and fix. I mainly use it for fix. I forget get to us it for prime.
melisa L.
Bryan, TX
it his is my go to primer unless I'm Low on money mac products are always pricy but so worth it!
Maria G.
Corona, NY
Love this so much makes makeup look perfect !!! It makes sure your makeup stays in place all day
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.