BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.
I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Everything about this product is amazing. If I could buy the entire Mac store I would. Their products are gold
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lexington, KY
My absolute favorite!!! Leaves my makeup flawless and doesn't run. I've tried others/dupes but they don't work
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.
The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Anaheim, CA
This spray is so great I love it I use it when I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup last really long with it
Munira A.
Munira A.
The best setting spray ever, I would recommend this to everyone. It's lasts long and help refreshen your face.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
This product works really well. I find it works best if you put another layer of powder over top of the spray.
Buffie B.
Buffie B.
I love this... I use after apply makeup to set... Spray on the shadows that need extra little pop... Love love
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I have been using this for years. it's great to set makeup and to refresh it during the day with a few spritz.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.