Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Claire B.
Claire B.

My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC

This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
mobile , AL

This priming water is not only great for prepping the face for makeup, but it also can be added to highlighters or eyeshadows to make them pop even more. This product is a must in every makeup kit.
Mailinda H.
Mailinda H.

I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Jacqueline  W.
Jacqueline W.
Portola , Ca

I cannot live without this! Makes my makeup look more skin like.
I feel like it does hide pores
I would say it is good for all skin types
No sun protection
Yes I will always repurchase this product
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA

I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Korryn D.
Korryn D.
Rockledge, FL

100% one of my holy grail products. I use this daily on myself but also on every single client. This is perfect for taking away the ashy look after using powder and giving more pigment to shadows!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

LOVE this stuff! Sets the makeup so nicely and smells so amazing and fresh! Really revives and awakens your face, especially when you spray it on before makeup and after you're done it! So awesome!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Haysville, KS

This is for sure my favorite product of 2015! It's a must have for any make up wearer. This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and helps settle my make up by leaving my face looking dewy and natural.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.