BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
I love this spray so much! It is a necessity for me. Works wonders for making a cakey or to powdery face look smoother.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
Antwalaja W.
Antwalaja W.
Magnolia, AR
I like to have mty face clean before putting any makeup on at all what so ever. I always love having a pretty blend in.
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Great spray at melting powder makeup makes your makeup last and look flawless. Only downfall is that it is very drying.
Kerby P.
Kerby P.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray has saved my life, without I don't think my makeup would look the way it does everyday. I absolutely love it
Martha W.
Martha W.
This has been my go to setting spray for years! It is pretty reasonably priced and a little definitely goes a long way!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, KY
Okay primer. Isnt my favorite, for me it made my skin get slightly oily throughout the day but overall a great product.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this right before i put on all of my make up and it keeps my skin nice feeling after i take off all my make up :)
Dana H.
Dana H.
Calimesa, CA
Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL
Have used MAC prep and prime for years to set my makeup and for using wet eye shadow. Love it and the different scents.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.