BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Rachel D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love fix plus! I have gone though so many bottles of it! It keeps my makeup looking melted altogether though the day to avoid looking to powdery! However, the sprayer isn't always consistent as a mist and kind of squirts you! Other then that it's awesome!
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
An amazing amazing hydrating mist. The mist itself is very fine and won't disturb makeup. The smell is very nice and light. And most importantly the product makes makeup STICK ALL DAY! The product also lasts a long time so it's a good product for the price.
Alyssa B.
I received this as a gift and am so glad I did. :) It is a little on the pricey side so I am not sure how much I would buy this. The good thing is though that the bottle does last a long amount of time! I really love how light and fresh this is. It helps my make-up stay on during the day :). It also gives you a natural fresh look, which I love. Great primer!
Alixx A.
Tucson, AZ
A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!  The pro's to this product is that it refreshes your skin and preps it for products.  a few sprays before during and after your makeup it all you need. It's also great for a pick me during the day to freshen up your makeup. The Aloe and Glycerin is two great combos to use on your skin. helps hydrate soothe and assist in prolonging your makeup.
Shipra M.
This is my goto for makeup or no make up
It’s refreshing sometime after coming back home from sun I will just spray it on my face and feel fresh

After makeup spray and it will settle make and leave it natural look and moisturize the face at same time

sana a.
Schaumburg, IL
omg i love this setting spray. i also use it to refresh my face before priming and it makes my metallic eye shadows more metallic when i spray my brush with fix plus before applying the eye shadows. spritz it all over your face once your make up is done and it takes away all the cakiness and makes you make up look like a  dream. definately going to buy anothr one
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I don't like to apply this product as a finishing spray because I feel like it ruins my makeup and makes it break up on my skin. I use this product to wet my brushes to make eyeshadows more intense or I will spray it on my beauty sponge if it is getting dry. I would not repurchase.
Erin W.
Wyoming, MN
Holy grail! This product is so versatile and great for dry skin types. The mist is very fine and I find that it is soothing on my face. You can also use this to make your eyeshadows more pigmented. This will not prolong your makeup wear, but it is great to refresh your face or to get rid of the powdery makeup look. It's perfect before or after makeup application.
K R.
Perfect for either misting over face prior to makeup application for a primer, or for setting makeup afterwards to set and refresh - ALSO used for spraying with metallic/glitter eye shadows to get them a OOMPH - Highly recommend. Just wish they'd bring out the coconut scented one again for summer :)
Sophie S.
I really do love this product and when I'm wearing makeup it does help to get rid of the powdery look and sets into the skin giving your face a more natural finish but a con I would say is that it doesn't last as long for oily skin. I'd definitely recommend this for before applying makeup, intensifying highlight on a brush and intensifying eyeshadow pigments.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.