BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
When you know your going to have a long day and want your makeup to last I would use this product
Angela L.
Springfield, OR
I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
G G.
Love!! Fix plus is my go to and I use it on a lot of my brushes to create a foiled eyeshadow look
Courtney G.
Streetsboro, OH
Love it leaves your face feeling like fresh and won't have to worry about your make up messing up
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
I don't own thee product but my sister in law does it works super great I will soon be buying it!
Alisha A.
Sugar Land, TX
Love macs fix plus !! It sets your makeup real good !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !!❤️❤️
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I used to love this product but I stopped using it after I heard about animal testing through MAC
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.