Add a Photo

Nebal A.
Munster
July 30, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this so much because it keeps the make up on my skin long lasting and keeps it looking good and great I use it a lot
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
Sept. 1, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray setting works really well. Sudo lot and my T-zone is super greasy and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS
This is a good product I love the smell but not as effective also the brand is not vegan which means it's tested on animals
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
idk what is in this formula but it is truly magical. it helps my foundation not look cakey. i will forever repurchase this!
Sammie M.
Sammie M.
What would I do without my Mac spray. I apply this before I put my makeup on and after. It makes your make look way better.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done and gives my face that dewy glistening finish instead of cake like.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN
I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Feb. 22, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Aug. 19, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product almost out and most buy another. Great product for the money. I highly recommend this to anyone into makeup.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
June 27, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.