Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Owego, NY

Fantastic light mist that helps my makeup stay in place all day with no problems. Hands down my favorite setting spray. Doesn't leave your face wet and isn't a huge squirt of liquid, soft, lightweight.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

Love this stuff! It really helps my makeup mesh together so that it doesn't look cakey and/or powdery on my face. I have the rose scented one and it smells SO good! I wish they would make it permanent.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.

As a makeup artist, I use this for EVERY application. This is great to use before for a fresh clean base to start makeup and/or a finishing setting spray. All my clients love the clean fresh scent.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Owings Mills, MD

I love this spray. It is not a setting spray so to speak like most people think. But using it before applying makeup and using it after you finish using powder products along with a setting spray is life!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL

Phenomenal product! Lightweight, neither drying nor oily, just fantastic all around. I go through this stuff so quickly. I can always tell a difference in my makeup's longevity when I forget this step.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

This primer is amazing. I use it all the time. It goes on super easy. No lines, looks like a natural after you put your make up on top of it. Long lasting for everyday wear. Buy it over and over again.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ

I have oily skin and I cab not tell you how much I love the mac prep and fix. I do have other sprays that I love but this one and the urban decay ones are my favorites. Makes your shadows look amazing.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Powhatan, VA

This product is so amazing! i love it very much. It works well & keeps my oily skin dry all day. It gives my powdery face a more fresh look. Also makes pores look smaller. i would definitely buy again.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.

I love MAC prep and prime fix plus . I always spray it on my face prior to putting on my liquid foundation and it makes it So much smoother and easier to apply . It gives my skin much needed moisture .
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC

This product is great to use before applying makeup! It refreshes your skin and makes all the dry skin disappear! It's like Magic. I love this stuff. It's easy to use and would definitely buy it again!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.