Add a Photo

Photos (438)
Leanne G.
Leanne G.
Alliston

Love this stuff! Almost done my bottle and will definitely be repurchasing. I love spraying it on my brush before dipping into eyeshadow as it gives metallic colours a real boost in their colour and longevity on my lids.
Corina B.
Corina B.

I love this spray!!! It is so light and cooling. Such a great product! I would love to buy this again! But the price can be a little too much😩 most likely will spend on it again though. I reccomend this still to everyone
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC

Amazing and totally worth the price. I use this to apply my sparkly eye shadows and highlighters wet. The colors show up much better and last forever. It's a must have item for any makeup lover. 10/10 highly recommended!
Hannia T.
Hannia T.
Morelia

Es un magnífico primer! Su olor es muy fresco y yo lo aplico antes y después de maquillarme:) además siento que te da frescura por si te pásate con el "baking" o con el polvo compacto. Ampliamente recomendable! 💞✌🏼️
-Hy.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

I cannot imagine my life without this! I use it before foundation, spray it on my brush then use it after I apply all powders..great for punching up the pigment on eye shadows and reviving your makeup through out the day
Katy M.
Katy M.

I have only purchased this once and I do not plan on repurchasing. The packaging is nice, the product works. It is not worth the price to me. I would only recommend it if you have the budget for expensive setting sprays.
Magen
Magen

Love, love, love this product! It's a great value, and it lasts a really long time. A little goes s long way. It gives your makeup a gorgeous dewy finish! I highly recommend this product, and I will be buying this again!
Ana V.
Ana V.
Fullerton, CA

The must have makeup product you need in your makeup collection. Helps keep makeup last all day and gives a nice natural enhancement. Also, add to shimmer eyeshadow to give the color more brightness and last even longer.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK

No one wants to go look cakey or chalky, this stuff really does just blend everything together. Makes you look more put together and youthful. Will not ever do my make up with this bad boy! Must have for make up addicts!
Nana
Nana

I feel like this product is a staple for anyone who enjoys makeup. My favorite way to use this is to spray it on my face after foundation and also to spray a tiny bit onto my eye shadow brush for an intense pigmentation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.