BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12061)
Marlayia O.
Taylorsville, UT
I got the MAC prep& prime to try out and it has become a daily habit of making sure it put it on at the beginning and end! I love that it keeps my make up on all day and I can use it to enhance my eyeshadow by making them have more pigment or shine! It's a must have for me!
Gabby D.
Plaquemine
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very oily skin and this makes my makeup STAY. I spray this on after using my primer and it works wonders. My face stays matte all day and my makeup lasts as well. I would most definitely use this product over and over and over again.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. This might be my 15th purchase. I have tried others, and although they may be good, they are not Fix+. This takes away any cakeyness, make you dewy but not too dewy. I use it when I have oily skin or dry skin. It is the perfect product no cons!
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
This primer is the best I have found so far it does the job it makes your face feel fresh and clean it makes my makeup set all day long help with makeup application foundation goes on smoothly is my go to setting spray ever since I purchase this it makes such a big diference
Felecia P.
Fix+ is my everything! I use it every day as a way to melt my powder products into my skin. After I use all the powder products in my makeup routine, I'll spray fix+ and pat the product in with a beauty blender to make sure my face looks like skin again. It's wonderful!
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
Zoila V.
This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Cara B.
Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Kenesha L.
San Diego, CA
I love this spray!! My make up stays on for the full day which is very important in the beauty industry. I love that once I set my make up I am good to go for the day! It is deff a must have!!

Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I really liked this product, i thought it really helped my makeup last and got rid of that cakey look. The scent was great, the nozzle released a good spray and it gave me a nice matte finish that I wanted. I would definitely buy this again but just need to save up for it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.