Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perry, MI

I just purchased the travel size while I was on vacation and I love it I'll definitely be getting more when it runs out. I love how it makes glittery eyeshadow look on the lid it's phenomenal
Keeana T.
Keeana T.
Sarasota, FL

So, this is my all time favorite product. It peeps and primes.....two in one. I keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't make my foundation looks oily or runny. It's perfect, but can be pricey.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL

This keeps all my make up and plays and is also really good to use when you're using the Mac pigments and makes for a more intense I. I love these products and I need more of the spray please
Megan G.
Megan G.

Gives the perfect finish to any look! Spray it all over to melt powders into the skin and lock everything in place or spritz it on a brush to amp up the intensity of highlight and eyeshadow.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

Este producto es maravilloso, uno de mis productos favoritos sin duda alguna, se los recomiendo. Me encanta Mac y sus productos aparte de ser de la mejor calidad, dejan un excelente acabado!
Kelsie R.
Kelsie R.
Bloomington, IN

Great for refreshing the face, I was sortve last to jump on the bandwagon with this but I'm glad I eventually did, it saves a powdery look and it refreshes the skin making it look very nice.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Atlantic Beach, FL

I love most of mac products but fix plus is a staple in my make up routine. It is so refreshing. It's great to prime and to set after But I would do one or the other. I like to switch it up.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC

I love fix+ for setting my makeup and giving the Dewey glowy look that I like in my foundation finish. It is good for dehydrated skin because it adds moisture immediately back into the skin.
Julia M.
Julia M.

A great prime fix for longer lasting make up and even coverage. Works great for dry skin, doesn't over dry and adds a bit of hydration. A lot of product, a small spray amount goes a long way
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Taylor, MI

Cannot live without fix plus. Probably the most versatile product that I own. I use it to prep my face for makeup, to wet my brush for shimmery shadows, and as a touch up throughout the day!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.