Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA

I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
Otreace C.
Otreace C.

Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Millie Y.
Millie Y.

Love this product! It takes away an excess powder and leaves a flawless finish! May be pricey to some but you get what you buy and this is amazing, couldn't go without it
Katie N.
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI

I really never thought this could be as good as they say... But finally decided to give it a go and it just makes your makeup blend together and stay put all day! Love!!!
Hailey J.
Hailey J.

I love this. I use matte foundations and I always powder to set my foundation. This is great to spray on after so I don't look so powdery and it looks a lot more natural.
francesca s.
francesca s.

I like this spray; i use it more to rejuvenate my skin vs. setting my actual makeup. its nice to use after you moisturizer or before bed real quick or throughout the day.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Cardiff

Great spray by Mac. The overall brand is amazing but this product is like the holy gra for everyone i know! Ive tried it but never owned it so #VoxBox #influencester 😍😍😍
Such an amazing product for when you apply a lot of makeup and your face looks cakey. Once you spray this your makeup will look instantly better, smoother, and flawless.
Sofía S.
Sofía S.

This stuff is great. It smells good and it makes my skin feel hydrated under my make up. I feel like my makeup doesn't crease around my mouth as much as it usually does.
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

I use this to help my eyeshadow show up nice and vibrant its also perfect to use as a setting spray for after you finish applying your makeup ! It is a little affordable
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.