BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL
For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
Carla C.
Reedley , CA
My favorite setting spray of all times . Very affordable . It leaves my makeup very dewy . Hides my pores . Yes it is sun protection. It's very easy to apply the bottle is very big . I love the smell . I love spraying it before and after my makeup routine . I would definitely recommend this .
Gisselle C.
Best dewy and hydrating mist ever ! Has a great spray application and makes your makeup look so good! It helps your makeup melt together and keeps your face so hydrated. This is my favorite ever and I have gone through 2 full bottles of these, I would so recommend is definitely a must have !
Rose L.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Someday it rocks for me others it is a hot mess. I've tried it under foundation which doesn't work for me. Over everything sometimes rocks, but if I get too much it just makes me look old! It's great for eyeshadow and eyeliner lasting if you spray the brush first.
Chloe L.
Standish, MI
This is definitely something you need in your makeup collection!! Using it before and after putting on makeup makes your skin looks absolutely beautiful!! And the smell is really good!! Id definitely recommend you buy this.
Shallie C.
This is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup collection. It has several purposes including prepping the skin, adding hydration, setting makeup, and spraying metallic shadows for a more foiled and bold look. I love this stuff! If you have not tried it yet, it is definitely worth the price!
Jocelyn R.
Dallas, TX
I love this product, I use it before I apply makeup and also after to set it. I have oily skin but i'm sure any one could use it no matter what your skin type is. I would definitely recommend to try this out!
Kayla C.
6031 bauern ct Henderson, KY
I have never used anything like this before. It sets, hydrates, primes. It can do anything. It helps keep glitter eyeshadows together so you don’t have fall out. It brings cream products back to life. I swear by this product. I don’t think I could live without it. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + before and after makeup application. Before to add moisture to my dry spots and after as a finishing touch to my make up. Just to blend things a little further. I love the way my highlight looks after spritzing this amazing formula. Would definitely buy again.
Morgan A.
Fox lake, wi
What can I say .... I can not live without this! I have oily combo skin and the prep and prime is a must have for me. The formula is always tried and true it's super quick to put on and helps my make up last through a full 12 hour shift at the hospital walking over 16000 miles and sweating.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.