Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (361)
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

This primer is amazing. I use it all the time. It goes on super easy. No lines, looks like a natural after you put your make up on top of it. Long lasting for everyday wear. Buy it over and over again.
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview , FL

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Salinas, CA

I love this because it makes my skin look really good and my foundation looks amazing !!! It really works and it makes your face feel good too and I think you guys should go buy one ! It really works šŸ˜‹
Love using fix+ throughout the day when my skin / makeup is feeling tired. Although its not a setting spray, I find that when I use it in the morning that my makeup stays put longer, and looks fresher.
Randee R.
Randee R.
Downey , Ca

Often mistaken for a finishing spray, I give myself a spritz to refresh my face throughout the day. I keep the travel size in my purse and great if you just want to try it. I will continue to use this.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

This is the holy grail setting spray. It works it's magic and brings everything together leaving you with a nice dewy finish. I cannot say enough good things about this product -- it's simply the best.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Owings Mills, MD

I love this spray. It is not a setting spray so to speak like most people think. But using it before applying makeup and using it after you finish using powder products along with a setting spray is life!
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC

This product is great to use before applying makeup! It refreshes your skin and makes all the dry skin disappear! It's like Magic. I love this stuff. It's easy to use and would definitely buy it again!
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT

This setting spray makes your make up in tact for hours. I went to an event where I danced for 7 hours straight and my makeup was still good. You only need 2-3 sprits. The amount lasts for a long time.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

Love this stuff! It really helps my makeup mesh together so that it doesn't look cakey and/or powdery on my face. I have the rose scented one and it smells SO good! I wish they would make it permanent.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.