BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
This product works really well. I find it works best if you put another layer of powder over top of the spray.
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA
I love apply Fix plus onto my fan brush before I apply highlighter to make it pop! Also, to set my foundation.
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.
The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA
My go to product I take this every where it's just so hydrating but a little to pricey to buy all the time ...
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
A staple for any makeup lover! I have one for me & one for my kit. Amazing! Helps make shadows more pigmented.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Anaheim, CA
This spray is so great I love it I use it when I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup last really long with it
Munira A.
Munira A.
The best setting spray ever, I would recommend this to everyone. It's lasts long and help refreshen your face.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I have been using this for years. it's great to set makeup and to refresh it during the day with a few spritz.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Nathaly A.
Nathaly A.
This is the best Primer, I really love it, it's the best you can have in your cosmetics, I recommend it to all
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.