Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Tallahassee, FL

Go to setting spray! It smells amazing. Compared to alternatives this product is lighter and doesn't give an oily finish. It's simply packaging is light weight and is perfect for the "on the go" look.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Hialeah, FL

I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Nicole
Nicole

Great setting spray it last all day very comfortable I had got the travel size one for 10$ at Mac it's just amazing I really love it I do recommend everyone to try it for all skin tones ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yanci G.
Yanci G.
Ceres, CA

Fix plus is such an amazing product that everyone needs!! It helps set your face so that it doesn't like cakey and makes it looks flawless it's also amazing for the days you want to fresh your face !!
This is an amazing product! Although it may be a little bit pricy it is totally worth it. It is easy to apply and it has an amazing finish. Great for combination skin and I would for sure buy it again
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.

Bomb af. spray it a couple of times on your eyeshadow brush to get the pigment to show up amazingly. also use to prime before you beat that face girl. it's a holy grail item and I love it sooooo much
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Concord, NC

This is one of the best setting sprays I have used so far. It isn't too shimmer and isn't too matte. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look better. It's really easy to to spritz and go.
Johanna H.
Johanna H.
Newmarket , Ontario

Makes my skin look glowy and flawless.... my go to fix if i have been a bit heavy handed. Doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup however. Refreshes makeup well when i need a pick me up during the day!
caitlyn p.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA

As far as keeping my makeup on I'm not sure but when I'm looking to bath in a spray this is a go to. Its very direct so i feel like its better to move your face around rather than move the spray around
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Olympia , Wa

If there were ever a product everyone needs in their makeup bag it is this! Not only does it help hydrate the skin it holds makeup for an all day flawless finish. This is a holy grail beauty product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.