Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (585)
Esse Prime é bom mesmo?Tenho curiosidade em experimentar ele parece ser muito bom se houver oportunidade quero experimentar.
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.
This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Feb. 8, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
Libby R.
Libby R.
Melbourne, FL
June 20, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is makeup holy water. I've used this for shows, prom, and graduation, my makeup stayed on all night until I took it off
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA
July 7, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg I love this setting spray it makeup your makeup not budge an inch. I need to get this product again. I love it so much.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
Sept. 1, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray setting works really well. Sudo lot and my T-zone is super greasy and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Nebal A.
Nebal A.
Munster
July 30, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this so much because it keeps the make up on my skin long lasting and keeps it looking good and great I use it a lot
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
idk what is in this formula but it is truly magical. it helps my foundation not look cakey. i will forever repurchase this!
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.