BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Deeann G.
Hayward, CA
I go through so many bottles of Fix+ it's ridiculous. It's a great multi use spray to set and prime the face. I use it before applying foundation, setting my powder, increasing the pigmentation when highlighting and applying eyeshadow. Other brands have tried to make simpliar products but this one is my favorite.
Jenna A.
Sabden, Clitheroe
I love Mac fix + as a primer/hydration spray. It is the perfect primer and makes your face tacky slightly after applied which is perfect for your foundation to sit on top of. However it is not too tacky to be used as a hydrating must/setting spray. I use the spray to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and it is amazing!! 10/10 would recommend and is worth every penny.
Hope C.
Love this spay so much. Feels so amazing on my skin. I use it to prep my skin in the morning before makeup, I use it to set my makeup, and I use it throughout the day to refresh my skin. I also use it to apply my eyeshadows because it help to pick the pigment up. You can get a gorgeous foiled eyeshadow effect by spraying your brush before dipping into the eyeshadow.
Kaila D.
I don't know what's in this stuff that makes it so great, but I use this almost daily to foil my metallic eyeshadow. One spritz on my brush and any shadow turns into a vibrant dream. I have not had this much luck with other setting sprays or water. I also occasionally use this to take down the powdery look of my makeup, and then apply a spray like UD all nighter over the top.
Emily P.
Fleming Isle, FL
This setting spray is so amazing! I use it to set my makeup once I am complete! It really does feel refreshing as well as locks my makeup into place. It works great for intensifying eyes hadow as well, by spraying it on your brush then dipping into the shadow
Joanna C.
I used to love the Urban Decay All Nighter spray but once my skin started becoming dry I turned to this one. To my surprise, this spray worked amazingly for hydrating my dry skin and still kept my makeup in place. My friend who has oily skin loved it too. I especially love to use the spray when I finish my makeup and feel that it looks a bit cakey. I also love that the top gives me an option to lock it so it's perfect for travel.
Kayla s.
One of my favorite quick priming products if you’re on the go. Need a mist? Super hydrating on the skin and smells fantastic. I would say more of a dewey finish! I have oily/combo skin and still enjoy using this product. One of my favorite tricks is to spray on an eyeshadow brush for extra bold pigment or regular eyebrow brush for gel liner to go on smoother. Awesome versatile product!
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This spray is such a game changer. The way it sets the makeup and makes the powdery look just vanish is phenomenal. It also intensifies shadows sooooo much its crazy! I would totally recommend this & I have never loved a product so much. It's worth your money
Shae C.
Enfield, CT
This setting spray is pretty good, I think it could be a little better though.  Doesnt have any spf in it, and you need to keep reapplying it throughout the day to have makeup stay in place.  It does have a natural finish and is very light.  It helps if you have issues with foundation setting into fine lines and keeps that under control which I love.
Dalila T.
I absolutely love this! It dries very fast! It's an excellent product! I've bought this two times and i don't have any complains about this primer. The only cons is the price but come on girls it worth every dollar I really recommend this if you have tried it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.