Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Kelsie R.
Kelsie R.
Bloomington, IN

Great for refreshing the face, I was sortve last to jump on the bandwagon with this but I'm glad I eventually did, it saves a powdery look and it refreshes the skin making it look very nice.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

Este producto es maravilloso, uno de mis productos favoritos sin duda alguna, se los recomiendo. Me encanta Mac y sus productos aparte de ser de la mejor calidad, dejan un excelente acabado!
Yenifer C.
Yenifer C.
Los Angeles, CA

I find it so great to have this prime spray for my summer bag! It has a hydration and make your makeup flawless and long lasting! I really want it in my summer beach bag to go to the beach !
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Atlantic Beach, FL

I love most of mac products but fix plus is a staple in my make up routine. It is so refreshing. It's great to prime and to set after But I would do one or the other. I like to switch it up.
Kandyce M.
Kandyce M.
Hemet, CA

No matter what your skin type is, you NEED this. Holy grail. Super #refreshing works wonders. Spritz some on your eyeshadow brush and watch the pigment come to life! Great stuff. Holy grail!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC

I love fix+ for setting my makeup and giving the Dewey glowy look that I like in my foundation finish. It is good for dehydrated skin because it adds moisture immediately back into the skin.
Julia M.
Julia M.

A great prime fix for longer lasting make up and even coverage. Works great for dry skin, doesn't over dry and adds a bit of hydration. A lot of product, a small spray amount goes a long way
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Taylor, MI

Cannot live without fix plus. Probably the most versatile product that I own. I use it to prep my face for makeup, to wet my brush for shimmery shadows, and as a touch up throughout the day!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I recently purchased this instead of my usual finishing spray by Boscia. This is not only cheaper, but really sets my makeup all day long. It smells really good too. Definitely five stars!!
Marnisha B.
Marnisha B.
Deltona, FL

This is my favorite product by mac, it finishes off your makeup look and it keeps everything in place, I love love love this product, no smell and very easy to apply it's just a settle mist
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.