Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Scottsville, NY

LOOOVE! I'm on my third bottle in a span of a couple months. I love spritzing this on my brush before applying foundation, I also love spraying my brush before applying my highlighter, too! This has so many different uses!
Gina R.
Gina R.

Amazing product which makes my makeup last all day and all night long, definitely worth the $22. It also has a great scent to it which is just and added bonus. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL

I am addicted! This sets your make up in stone without leaving you feeling sticky. The scent is refreshing and it is wonderful to use even as a primer or sprayed on your beauty blender when you apply your matte foundation.
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Bartlett, IL

Mac fix+ is a really good finisher! It keeps my skin hydrated even with makeup! I love using it with my eyeshadows to make it look so pigmented! Very good product! I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend it!!
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Moxee, Wa

Fix + is a holy grail item for me, I use it every single day. I use it to prep my skin as well as set my makeup, you can also use it to spray your eyeshadow brush then dip in shadow to Make more pigmented, wonderful trick.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Corpus Christi, TX

I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. 🙌🏼
Lesley J.
Lesley J.

This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Blanca E.
Blanca E.

Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

I absolutely love this stuff to bits! I bought it about 3 months ago and I've nearly used it up because I live and breathe this product!! I use it to make glitter eyeshadow pop, and also before and after applying my base!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Love soaking my whole face in this lol feels amazing on the skin and makes my foundation look flawless! Love putting this on after my full face of makeup as well! Always helps if you were a little too heavy on the baking!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.