MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN
I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
June 24, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Venessa B.
Venessa B.
El Paso, TX
I love it is one of my favorites it helps my makeup stay longer and by the end of the night my makeup still look flawless
Nevaeh J.
Nevaeh J.
Elkins, WV
So good and really helps I use it every day and I wish they would make a travel size of it so that I can twith the makeup
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
A great product for finishing your makeup!!! For a refresh look, to carry on your purse!!! This is a must have product!!!
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
March 3, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
There are not enough words to discribe how much I love this product. It sets your makeup beautifully and lasts all day!!!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Haysi, VA
Sept. 9, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Beyond amazing and useful product. It is great as a face primer, adding moisture to the skin, and a makeup setting spray!
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT
Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg, LA
June 29, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product works wonderfully to prep your face for your makeup, and also works to refresh your makeup after a few hours
Ana F.
Ana F.
July 16, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is many peoples holy grail but to me it's just good! It's very pricey and I prefer a matting spray. Like urban Decay
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.