BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX
YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Mariah D.
Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Salina M.
Rialto, CA
Its So refreshing. Love the smell. And by far the best setting spray that I've tried of all times.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
Ana F.
It's ok in my book but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Urban decay all nighter has my #1 vote
Alisha A.
Sugar Land, TX
Love macs fix plus !! It sets your makeup real good !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !!❤️❤️
Angela L.
Springfield, OR
I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
Anais R.
its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.