BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12068)
Morgan O.
As a primer: it's very hydrating to the face, but it can be a little sticky.
As setting spray: makes makeup very long lasting and helps all your makeup stay in place. it's also give a dewy finish and helps your highlight pop.
Natalia G.
Yucaipa, CA
This is the most versatile setting spray that is on the market. I use it to set my make up when I look too matte or powdery and it really softens the look of powder. I also use it with all of my shimmer shadows to make them more opaque and stay longer throughout the day.
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
Anika B.
Windsor
Ok. So I use this every day! I use it to prime my face, set my face, blend in cream contours, apply eyeshadow. I love this setting spray. The mist is perfect and doesn't soak your face in One spot. It is long lasting and I would continue to buy this product over and over.
Marlayia O.
Taylorsville, UT
I got the MAC prep& prime to try out and it has become a daily habit of making sure it put it on at the beginning and end! I love that it keeps my make up on all day and I can use it to enhance my eyeshadow by making them have more pigment or shine! It's a must have for me!
Cassie C.
This is a product no one can live without on YouTube so I bought it. Since it does not make your makeup last longer I rarely use it as a setting spray. I have used as a primer and it tends to sting if I do that. I really only use to wet my brush for shimmer shadows. The spray to me is more powerful that I would like.
Sita P.
Redlands, CA
Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
Eva Grace K.
Anderson, SC
Absolute fave. I have tried other setting sprays, but nothing sets my makeup like this. It does, however cause some residue if you are to touch your face, but does not take off the makeup. I haven't been able to repurchase yet, but I definitely will when I get the chance.
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love the product so much it's not even funny. I have extremely oily/ sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel amazing. I can't say enough good things about this spray. And the smell is amazing. I use this all the time. Even when I'm not wearing makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jessica L.
Sanford, FL
This is one of the first products I purchased from MAC. I love it for prepping my skin for makeup and for applying to a packing brush to pack on color to the lids. I do recommended this product to others even if you have only skin. I have combo/ oily skin and I love this
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.