Add a Photo

Photos (549)
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX

A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Lorna S.
Lorna S.
Denver, CO

This is my go-to setting spray. It just melts powders into the skin to avoid the dreaded cake face. It, however, will not make your makeup last longer. It's more of a finishing spray vs a setting spray.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego, CA

This product Is life !!!!! I'm not sure why some people don't like it but it's worth the money MAC products are Long lasting And makes my makeup On Fleek all The Time. This spray makes your makeup pop .
Wendy B.
Wendy B.

I love this product 😍 I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to keep their makeup all day it's light and keeps your face moisturized and if you have oily skin it controls the oil ❤❤❤
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA

This stuff has sooo many uses! I will spray my makeup brushes when I want to loosen foundation or pick up more eyeshadow! And it's great for setting your foundation when you need a little extra moisture
Jen C.
Jen C.
Boynton Beach, FL

Can't leave the house without spraying this on my face first. It melts all of your makeup together to make it look flawlessly blended in the skin and takes away the cakey look. Love the smell of it too.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

I love using this for extra hydration or to make my powder look less powdery. I also love to use it to intensify my satin or shimmery eyeshadows. It makes them look twice as pigmented and almost foiled.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA

I have this since long time ago. I love to used before and after. It helps my makeup fundation to blend better and to stay longer. It also smells really good. Very recommend!! It is little expensive!!!!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Baltimore, MD

This is a product that I will purchase over and over. It is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I find that it's the best thing to take down the powderiness of makeup and make it look super natural.
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC

This stuff is amazing! There's a lot of product and it lasts for a long time. I usually use it after all of my makeup has been applied. I see a natural finish after use, it helps to blend my makeup out.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.