BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I do really like fix+ but it's not my go to! I don't like to use companies that test on aminales which Mac does.
Izzy B.
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
Best setting spray out there. It's matteifying and it moisturizing at the same exact time and it's very cooling.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
This is my holy grail!!!! I use this everyday before I apply any makeup and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
Use this all the time every time I use it I love it there is no other that I will use ! Recommend this product !
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Ocean Springs, MS
It really does the job. Have had nothing or found anything better than this. Would not trade it in for anything
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Love love love love this!!! It let your make up stay forever and it feel great.. I love this brand for anything
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD
I can not live without this product I love the smell it works so well I really recommend everyone to try it out
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This Is literally the best stuff money can buy I love it my skin loves it and my makeup lasts and lasts all day
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Phoenix , AZ
This just doesn't keep my makeup in place. It allows my skin to get oily throughout the day and I see no value.
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Diego, TX
Love the way this setting spray leaves my skin glowing , it leaves my make up on all day! And it's so hydrating
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.