BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this before after and during when I do my make up I use it to wet my brushes it over all helps the finished look
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I LOVE this setting spray, ive gone through so many of these and i literally use it every day, plus it smells amazing!
Cybil S.
Cybil S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA
Its is ok, but just ok. Is not bad, but is not the best in the market. I think is expensive for the quality. So, so...
Rozalina Y.
Rozalina Y.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just bought this and I'm in love it gives me a flawless finish and I use it as a primer as well ... Overall love it'
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA
Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY
I love this product it's so amazing and it's makes your makeup look so good my god I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS AMAZING !!!
Yessi C.
Yessi C.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX
I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.