Add a Photo

Photos (373)
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston, WV

This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC

I love this because it sets down the powders and makes your skin look natural and fresh. If you have very oily skin, and are looking for something to keep your makeup on all day, there are better products.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO

This is such an amazing product! I love using it after I apply all my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on longer and better lasting. If I don't use it I feel like I have a naked face! Well worth the pay!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lake Forest, CA

One the best setting spray great to shyer out foundations if you have dry skin you apply it after the shower and it locks in the the moisture it also helps with eyeshadow so this product is worth the money
Amy R.
Amy R.
Bellflower, CA

I've never used this to set my makeup but I love this for putting on my eyeshadow brush and dipping into my eyeshadow with it before I apply. Makes shimmery colors shimmer more and brighter colors pop more
Nisma A.
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup

Just got one not long ago and I'm loving it. I use it over my highlighter and it gives you the most dewy skin ever. Of course without being too much shiny. Looking forward to try it out over my foundation.
Tatiis R.
Tatiis R.
Sacramento, CA

Perfect setting spray. Use it on my blender and after makeup is done. but if if over do the spray i do feel like it gets kindof oily buy i just gotta make sure i dont over do it. other tjan that i love it
Crystel G.
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA

Amazing product it gives your face a great hydrate feeling . Also it hides your pores. Moreover it helps your makeup stay on all day. It's very easy to apply and I highly recommend this product to others.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
J B.
J B.
Savannah, GA

FIX PLUS IS LIFE!!!!!!!

There are SO MANY USES FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing and gives the perfect finish to ANY SKIN TYPE/ANY MAKEUP APPLICATION!!!!!

It is AMAZING! The best finisher I have ever used!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.