Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (590)
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
1 of the best setting sprays out there. Nice hydration. Keeps makeup nice and fresh for long nights out or long days at work.
Tara K.
Tara K.
July 31, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product a little goes a long way. The spray may my face look refreshed and not dull. I highly recommend this product.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
I love it. Spray before and after makeup leaves it staying all day and also use for my shimmer eyeshadows that need that umph
Airam H.
Airam H.
Savannah, GA
I love mac! Most especially this one, it leaves my face a glowing look and it doesn't give me a hard time applying my make up
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Camden, NJ
I love to use this product when I finish my make up because it stay all days long my make up I just in love with this product
Darian S.
Darian S.
July 26, 2016, 2:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is hands down the best setting spray out there! You can literally use this for all your makeup needs. Won't disappoint!!
dominique D.
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
April 6, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Live for this! It really sets your face, I am fairly oily and my makeup stays in place all day with it! It's a staple for me!
Shoshana G.
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI
Absolutley LOVE this! I never leave the house without this finishing touch. My makeup stays in place all day no matter what!
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.
This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This product is a game changer. Takes away any powdery makeup look. Makes it look like skin. Its definitely worth the price.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.