MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Feb. 22, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
June 27, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's amazing I would recommend it to anyone I know, it makes your makeup stay on all day or it gives you a fresh feeling ,
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
June 24, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Aug. 19, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product almost out and most buy another. Great product for the money. I highly recommend this to anyone into makeup.
Mattie C.
Mattie C.
Mac fix plus is so good when your makeup is kind of looking a little cakey it just evens it out and makes it look amazing.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done and gives my face that dewy glistening finish instead of cake like.
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Irvine, CA
June 28, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the most amazing multipurpose spray when doing your makeup. I cannot survive summer without it. #Beachbagessential
Juliana B.
Juliana B.
If you want your make up have a flawless end, and long lasting on your face, you have to use the Mac prime fix, is a most.
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
March 3, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
There are not enough words to discribe how much I love this product. It sets your makeup beautifully and lasts all day!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.