Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (545)
jess t.
jess t.

My friend has this and she loves it
It makes her makeup last all day
Super expensive but my friend thinks it's worth it
Friend says it smells good as well
She loves this product
She would recommend 10/10
Katie C.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX

Love mac in general! Great product packaging is always awesome! Loved that it comes in a plastic spray bottle! No cons really it's great and leaves skin ready for makeup and also great for setting spray!
Lilybeth P.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA

Well all know this a a holy grail product, great for before and after, glitter pigments, great for many things. Feels fresh and contains a lot of product, nozzle sprays nice, over all an amazing product.
olga p.
olga p.
Bronx, NY

Smells great but not to empowering and leaves my skin hydrated. It's a MUST HAVE!! I'm telling you, your skin will look like butter (smooth). I use this with and without makeup just to refresh on my skin
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX

I apply this setting spray before applying any makeup product to my face to refresh my face. I have normal to dry skin so it helps and it refreshes it. The packaging it's nice. I would definitely buy it.
Paige C.
Paige C.

This is setting spray that I use after I put on foundation blush, bronzer and powder.  I am not sure how much of a difference it truly makes but it doesn't mess up makeup or leave it "wet" looking either.
jaclynn m.
jaclynn m.
Poway, Ca

I didn't think I needed this till I finally tried it a couple years ago. Holy grail !! You can set your makeup with or use it to intensify an eyeshadow. It's so refreshing it's always a repurchase for me
Briana G.
Briana G.
Calexico

Nice scent and works great . I really recommend this product. It really works. I wouldn't trade it for another brand. Very good quality for the price. It is worth using it . You wouldn't regret buying it
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

I love using this for extra hydration or to make my powder look less powdery. I also love to use it to intensify my satin or shimmery eyeshadows. It makes them look twice as pigmented and almost foiled.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.

I love this product 😍 I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to keep their makeup all day it's light and keeps your face moisturized and if you have oily skin it controls the oil ❤❤❤
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.