Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (475)
jess t.
jess t.

My friend has this and she loves it
It makes her makeup last all day
Super expensive but my friend thinks it's worth it
Friend says it smells good as well
She loves this product
She would recommend 10/10
Coya B.
Coya B.
Wilmington, CA

I use now to apply make up I don't like the Dewey look because I sweat and dot. Like a shiner forehead

So I use to help apply make up but due to the changes in my skins nothing's working for me anymore e
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Fort Worth , Tx

Absolutely love it ! Love how it hold my make up and for a long period of time no matter if I sweat or not . Gentle on my skin as well and definitely affordable , I would highly recommend it to others ☺️
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV

Sometimes I feel like I can't live without this product. Because it intensifies even the weakest of powders. Other times I feel like it's not a necessity. Many time a wet brush with water does the trick.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX

Love mac in general! Great product packaging is always awesome! Loved that it comes in a plastic spray bottle! No cons really it's great and leaves skin ready for makeup and also great for setting spray!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Boynton Beach, FL

Can't leave the house without spraying this on my face first. It melts all of your makeup together to make it look flawlessly blended in the skin and takes away the cakey look. Love the smell of it too.
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX

A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Elisa H.
Elisa H.
Bologna , Italy

Bought this one because in summer my face kept sweating and all the makeup went away. It actually worked really well, now I can't live without it, it makes my looks last for hours! Totally recommend it!
Kita L.
Kita L.

Such a good refresher to skin hydrated it very well I enjoy using it everyday. It very nicely packaged the box and bottle it self it similar to pro long wear. It a bit prices but would defo but it again
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA

This stuff has sooo many uses! I will spray my makeup brushes when I want to loosen foundation or pick up more eyeshadow! And it's great for setting your foundation when you need a little extra moisture
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.