BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
great primer ,at first i just thought it was water but is not lol . It works really good i love it .
Amy H.
Depew, NY
Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
Marisol C.
Very good for your skin ! Love this product !!! It's amazing in every way there is . Mac is amazing
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN
Love this l! Makes my makeup so much more bold and sticks well! Use almost everyday until I ran our
shecid A.
Grovetown, GA
Very good dries fast some don't do that the prize although isn't that great but the product is good
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
MAYE J.
Como lo he dicho cuando hablamos de mac es calidad asegurada este producto es un buen setting spray
Ashley T.
San Leandro, CA
Really works and helps prime my face before applying makeup! Sets the makeup etc and lasts all day.
Elonna N.
San Francisco, CA
This primer really keeps my make up looking fresh and my foundation stays flawless when i use this.
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA
I would love to try out the Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. It seem like it would work perfect for me.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.