Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
sierra l.
sierra l.

I have been wanting to try this i heard some good reviews but i wonder if i works great with oliy skin and acne prone skin let me no guys if you have tried it and it was awesome
Dana O.
Dana O.

I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
T M.
T M.

My ultimate favorite setting spray. I've tried multiple from other brands and this one stands the test of time for me. Makes my makeup stay on for longer and Iike the packaging
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA

The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL

Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Heather F.
Heather F.

Love Mac and this product. I received this in my IPSY box and have loved using this. I plan on repurchasing this from an online store. I highly recommend this product to women.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ

Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Julia M.
Julia M.

An excellent setting spray, keeps my make up long lasting and doesn't sweat off especially during humid days. There is so much product in the bottle, one spray goes a long way!
Joel B.
Joel B.
Bronx, NY

Amazing for making makeup look well blended, not ideal for oily skin...after 2 hours I was an oil slick. I give it a three because my makeup did look great, for the first hour
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Los Angeles , CA

Favorite setting spray year round! It smells really nice and helps when you use a lot of powder makeup. It also helps when it's really hot out and your face needs a refresher.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.