BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12099)
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I recently ordered the small size just to test it out and I LOVEEEEEEEE IT. Its super long-lasting, hydrating and it smells amazing. I'm actually mad its almost finished. I use it to prep my face before makeup and after I apply makeup. I will definitely be ordering the full size! Worth it.
Amber N.
Naples, FL
I love to use this after foundation and setting powder to set my makeup. I also spray some on a flat brush to pack pigment onto the eyelid. It's a great product and compared to other great setting sprays, very reasonably priced.
Kristin K.
Pine Island, MN
Best setting spray ever! I use this every single day, and have found it to be better than all other setting sprays that I've tried (including urban decay). I find that it makes my makeup last a lot longer, and keeps my face from getting too oily. Definitely a staple due me.
Abigail A.
Visalia, CA
Best setting stray !!! I also use it to apply my eyeshadows, specially when you want the color to show up more. It keep my makeup looking fresh . I don't think it helps me with my pores but I do feel like my makeup looks better.
Victoria A.
From the moment I got this spray I couldn't put it down, it's amazing . It makes your skin and makeup look 10x better then it already does. It doesn't make you makeup last long but can fix a cakey face, bring out pigment in your eyeshadows . Highly suggest giving this a go!
Emily A.
Staple product, great to mist on after makeup application to make skin look less cakey, turns metallic shadows into foiled ones, and preps the skin for foundation. I love this multipurpose spray!!
Madeline C.
Stanley
This a lightweight settingspray. This is my A1. I love this spray.its good for any type of skin. It's filled with vitamins & minerals. I don't really know it's it good to hide pores cause my my pores ain't really Visable but it leaves a natural finish & I would recommend it
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA
Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Karen R.
Durham NC
Lo acabo de comprar y wow me lleve la sorpresa de mi vida! Tengo la piel súper seca y mi base siempre se notaba súper cake y polvosa pero me recomendaron este producto y wow! Si hace la diferencia el acabado que deja es natural y lo comprare y comprare cada vez que se acabe!
Dee A.
This is my go to product! Can't live without it, I use it before and after makeup. It gives my face the glow I like and if just sets my makeup perfectly! I even have a travel size that I take with me everywhere I go! Love it <3
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.