BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Maria M.
Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
Elissa Y.
Barstow, CA
Works great with powder foundation And I'll keep using this untill I find better I love this product

I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Victoria V.
Coachella, CA
I love this one and it works perfectly I haven't had a problem with it and I think you should try it
Delia T.
Este producto me encanta es de muy buena calidad hace que el maquillaje dure fresco por mucho tiempo
Teresa M.
This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
Léojhé L.
Adoro o prime da Mac super indico e perfeito amo ,super indico e maravilhoso de mais ..ele é de mais
Amy H.
Depew, NY
Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
I'm loved this skin setting spray help me my makeup stay on more longer I'm recommended this product
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
great primer ,at first i just thought it was water but is not lol . It works really good i love it .
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.