BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA
Love this product this product recently purchased this item aND haven't used it yet but Ivery heard great reviews
MariahJadee R.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA
This was an alright product i just feel that there is other setting sprays that work just as well for less money.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX
Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
This spray is amazing and will keep your make up in all day and if affordable ! You only need about 3 to 4 sprays
Katie M.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
This is my holy grail!!!! I use this everyday before I apply any makeup and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Izzy B.
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
Best setting spray out there. It's matteifying and it moisturizing at the same exact time and it's very cooling.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I do really like fix+ but it's not my go to! I don't like to use companies that test on aminales which Mac does.
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love this!!! This would have to be on the top of my go to makeup tools. It's very smooth and goes on amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.