BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Marianne B.
I love this stuff.  I can use it to hydrate before foundation, spray on my eye makeup brush to bring out more pigmentation in my eyeshadows, I spray this all over my face after makeup application to set my face and then I go in with a beauty blender to press into my makeup and skin.  Makes everything seamless.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
This product is an absolute must have in your kit or makeup bag. Its so versatile, fulfilling different functions during your makeup application. Whether it be foiling an eyeshadow, adding an extra glow to your fave, setting your makeup, or dampening your brush, this is what tour using to accomplish that. The best!
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE. If you're into a dewy finish with your makeup this is the product to have. I apply it on my brushes before I dip them into product and it allows for a defined precise application especially with shadow. I also love the finished glow it gives me once my beat is finished . I vouch for this product 100%
Karina C.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this product! It is a must have for me! I apply it before makeup, after makeup, for intense highlight, for dryness, and to blend out my highlighter. I love love love this product i use it on everything i can. It is supper easy to use and sprays out beautifully. I have to buy backups because i use it to much lol
Blanca E.
Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
Maria A.
Buena Park, CA
I really love using this product...I use it at the beginning to prep my face, I use it to spray my eyeshadow brush for certain shadows and I use it at the very end to finish up my look. When I spray it on my eyeshadow brushes, it really makes my eyeshadow pop. And when I use it at the end, my makeup looks flawless.  I buy this product as often as I can so I always have a back-up.
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
Kim M.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this product for years, it's been a staple in my collection. It's amazing. I use it for many things. I use it to set my make up, hydrate my skin, and to wet my brushes for glitter eyeshadow. It makes my face feel refreshed. I highly recommend.
Unique M.
This Mac prep plus prime is an absolute must in my makeup looks. Even when I'm not wearing makeup just to refresh my skin throughout the day, or after I cleanse my skin just gives me that extra something. It doesn't have any sunscreen protection as it's meant to set your makeup or give you that refreshing look.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
This product is honestly such a game changer I love to use it under and over my makeup! It's so refreshing and smells so good and easy to spray on evenly. It helps prolong the wear of my makeup and keeps it from creasing too!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.