Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX

Ive tried a few setting sprays but when i finally went out and got this one i knew my search was over. This is the best setting spray i have ever used!!! I absolutely love it.
Shinelle A.
Shinelle A.

I love use the prep and prime as a base for my make up it keeps it in place all day giving my skin a lovely dewy look and feel. I love it highly recommend. You can't go wrong.
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Southfield, MI

Holy grail!!!! I use this for my makeup and for all of my clients! I spray before I apply foundation, if I'm using creams, I use this on shadows and to intensify highlighters
Waleska R.
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL

I absolutely love this finishing spray! I use it for everything, after I wash my face, when I moisturize, before and after my makeup, and whenever my skin needs a pick me up.
Iscarllatt S.
Iscarllatt S.
Palisades Park, NJ

On my wedding day was the first and last time I was able to use this Mac fix I never had the money to spend my make up artist did it was amazing product and finishing it left
colleen c.
colleen c.

I use this everyday with my beauty routine. I put it on before my foundation and after. I will even put it on throughout the day for a little refresher. I love this product!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Broomfield, CO

Amazing, sets the makeup to look more like your skin... Very refreshing does not irritate the skin... Leaves you looking all dewy and glowy... Allows the makeup to last long
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville, Ky

My makeup routine would never be complete without this product! Not only does it get my skin hydrated and ready for application but it makes my makeup stay in place all day!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Didn't understand what all the hype was until I tried it! love using it over or under makeup to increase longevity and decrease cakey-ness! also makes eyeshadows really pop!
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Keswick, Ontario

One of my holy grails. I use it to dampen my beauty blender to help blend in product, to set my makeup. It's a great price too compared to some other high end setting sprays
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.