Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Kate S.
Kate S.
Aug. 20, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Best thing ever! I either spray it on my brush to boost pigmentation of an eye shadow or to set my makeup! Feels so refreshing
dania c.
dania c.
Feb. 15, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
June 9, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This made me feel like my makeup would be sliding down my face, but this stuff is alright. I like to use it to wet my brushes.
maura j.
maura j.
Lexington , KY
July 9, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the finish of this product as I have combination skin. It keeps me fresh throughout the day with looking shiny or dull
Katy M.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Jan. 14, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail setting spray! Holy crap! It makes my skin look matte but glowing, and makes my makeup stay on forever!
Airam H.
Airam H.
Savannah, GA
I love mac! Most especially this one, it leaves my face a glowing look and it doesn't give me a hard time applying my make up
Tara K.
Tara K.
July 31, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product a little goes a long way. The spray may my face look refreshed and not dull. I highly recommend this product.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
I love it. Spray before and after makeup leaves it staying all day and also use for my shimmer eyeshadows that need that umph
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
1 of the best setting sprays out there. Nice hydration. Keeps makeup nice and fresh for long nights out or long days at work.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.