Add a Photo

Photos (554)
CAMILA C.
CAMILA C.
Denver, CO

It's the best prime mix. You are going to love this product. It's amazing for oil skin and leave your make up intact and so pretty. I recommend this product for sure. I will buy this again. Best prime mix
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV

I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK

One of the best setting sprays that is on the high end. I'm a medium skin tone, With an oily skin is this helps my makeup stay all day! I've bought three bottles of this and use it all the time on people!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV

Sometimes I feel like I can't live without this product. Because it intensifies even the weakest of powders. Other times I feel like it's not a necessity. Many time a wet brush with water does the trick.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Monmouth, OR

My favorite setting spray!! Use it before hand with applying your moisturizer, or after you apply your foundation. Either way, this is a utility spray that really makes a difference in my beauty routine!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Sidney, OH

Love love love, it really sets your makeup, and is also a really great product for wetting brushes and increasing the intensity of eyeshadows, highlighters, and turing eyeshadows into eyeliners. :)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX

I apply this setting spray before applying any makeup product to my face to refresh my face. I have normal to dry skin so it helps and it refreshes it. The packaging it's nice. I would definitely buy it.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Calexico

Nice scent and works great . I really recommend this product. It really works. I wouldn't trade it for another brand. Very good quality for the price. It is worth using it . You wouldn't regret buying it
Lilybeth P.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA

Well all know this a a holy grail product, great for before and after, glitter pigments, great for many things. Feels fresh and contains a lot of product, nozzle sprays nice, over all an amazing product.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX

Love mac in general! Great product packaging is always awesome! Loved that it comes in a plastic spray bottle! No cons really it's great and leaves skin ready for makeup and also great for setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.