BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Bianca G.
Bronx , NY
This is great for for hydrating skin before makeup, refreshing makeup to remove any "powdery" looking patches on your skin and intensifying shimmer shadows; including highlighters. It also has a pleasant smell. If you are oily cover your t-zone before spaying this on your skin.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Katie F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product honestly amazed me, it holds all your makeup in place, it would works great with my oily skin, and I'm sure any type of skin, and your makeup won't melt off, I would definitely recommend this to others!
Ashley O.
Montgomery, AL
This prime fix is great! I do not have to worry about my makeup smearing, fading, or transferring to my clothes. It is lightweight and refreshing. It dries within seconds and you are ready to go!
Aubrey J.
I cannot rave enough about this product!! I have used fix+ for years! I use it to prep my skin, wet my beauty blender and give me extra hydration throughout the day whether or not I'm wearing makeup. This is definitely worth the price, it is one of my ride or die products!
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA
Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Jess K.
Stevens Point
This is an absolute must for any makeup lover. It does magical things with highlighters and shimmer shadows. I tend to spray a few times on my face and use this as a primer as well. It leaves a slightly tacky feeling which makes my makeup last all day and hydrates my face.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
I love using this for extra hydration or to make my powder look less powdery. I also love to use it to intensify my satin or shimmery eyeshadows. It makes them look twice as pigmented and almost foiled.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I love this stuff to the moon and back!!! I've purchased countless bottles throughout the years and plan to repurchase more!!! There's so many ways to use this. I use this as a toner, a primer, a makeup setting spray, to wet my sponge or brush! This is a product staple for me.
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.