Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Granby, CO

Great for adding to eyeshadow to get extra pigment, or apply to foundation brush before applying foundation for a more natural dewy finish. I think urban decay keeps the makeup set longer though.
Teresa F.
Teresa F.

This product is a holy grail product for people with dry to normal skin types. It contains the perfect amount of product to last for a few months and it gives makeup such a natural, Dewey finish.
Tatianna D.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH

This product is everything! I apply it before doing my makeup to make sure my skin is hydrated. Then I use it after I'm done to set my makeup and it last all day. It's definitely worth the money!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR

BEST SETTING SPRAY EVERRR!!!! I use it everyday to set my makeup and it works wonderfully. It makes my makeup look great with a matte finish I would recommend this. It is very easy to apply also.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Atlanta, GA

This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Imelda H.
Imelda H.

I love this setting spray. It's not very expensive either compared to some others. I bought it at the Mac store. It helps my makeup a lot and it actually sets very well. I recommend it very much.
Lyanna A.
Lyanna A.
El Paso, TX

This is one of the best setting sprays out there ! Mac fix plus is an amazing mist it leaves a beautiful long lasting finish and can make eyeshadows more pigmented ! I would 10/10 recommend this
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.

This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

I really recommend you guys getting this, it is really good I used it for a whole day and it worked out. This is my top favorite cosmetic to use for makeup. I love it a lot it's worth the money.
Zakira P.
Zakira P.

This product is worth all the hype, it keeps your makeup lasting all day. It gives your skin a nice dewy finish, and if you spray it on your brushes it makes your eyeshadows look more pigmented.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.