Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
Denise R.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK

So worth it i love spray on primer and this is a must have in the Freelance MUA world. I have oily skin in some parts of my face & it covera up my pores sooo dang well. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX

Guys I love fix + so much! Like I go through it like there is no tomorrow! It sets my makeup so well and primes my face just as good! It's great to use when doing eyeshadow to get that extra pigmentation!
Aaliyah A.
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY

My favorite makeup mist. Helps to hydrate skin I have combo skin and during the winter months it's more dry and it does a good job at hydrating and in the summer I am oily and it doesn't make me too oily.
Christina M.
Christina M.

Amazing, love that it intensifies pigments colors, I have combination dry to oily and the t zone it makes me a bit my shiny but with a pat of a napkin it goes away, And My make up stays put alll dayyyyyy!
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK

One of the best setting sprays that is on the high end. I'm a medium skin tone, With an oily skin is this helps my makeup stay all day! I've bought three bottles of this and use it all the time on people!
Luz L.
Luz L.
Apex, NC

It's mist is perfect and it dries so quickly. It doesn't cause my face to be oily or anything and it makes the make up last so long no shimmer or anything and the finish is a matte it's very recommendable
Chaya B.
Chaya B.

Great product! Does what it is supposed to and does it well. Feels very nice on my face, and is super lightweight. I love mac and most of their products! I would definitely recommend this spray to others!
Keleigh G.
Keleigh G.
Cambridge

It's pretty good for keeping you looking fresh faced all evening if you are going out. I did notice a bit of a difference, but I don't think it would be an everyday item for me to call a must have product
Lilybeth P.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA

Well all know this a a holy grail product, great for before and after, glitter pigments, great for many things. Feels fresh and contains a lot of product, nozzle sprays nice, over all an amazing product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.