Add a Photo

Photos (376)
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM

I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
shivani b.
shivani b.

Great setting spray i think its the best one out there ,it does help with the longevity of my makeup . I have dry skin and i feel like like i never get that healthy glow this setting spray gives me that glow.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

This stuff is amazing. I use it throughout the makeup application process to moisturizer and set. I have very sensitive skin and the minerals in the spray are soothing and moisturizing. It smells great, too!
Ellen G.
Ellen G.

Using this product makes my face feel refreshed and glory or use it before I put on make up and I used it after it just helps get rid of that kicking this and leaves you with a smooth finish and healthy glow
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I've never been more in love with a makeup product! I use this before and after and I can feel the difference when I use it and when I don't! My makeup lasts so much longer and never settles into my creases!
ronnie c.
ronnie c.
Oak Hills, CA

this MAC spray is everything! it's so refreshing and light on the skin, yet it locks in your makeup for the day! i love using it after i apply my makeup or before if i. feel like i need an extra something :)
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV

One of my holy grails! I use Fix+ to set my makeup, remove the powdery look, dampen my beauty blender to blend my concealer.. it's so useful! It's a lightweight moisturizing spray that keeps you set all day!
Emily T.
Emily T.

HOLY GRAIL! Perfect for priming skin before makeup, setting makeup, refreshing the skin, and intensifying eyeshadows. It's my absolute favorite makeup setting spray! I'd definitely go get your hands on this.
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS

This is a very good product because it's easy to apply just 2 sprays and it set its very light weight you can't feel anything it gives you a natural finish to look like yours...I would recommend it to others
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Love this it melts my make up too my skin for a more natural look and it helps it stay on a bit better that others I have tried . It is great have been using it for while and will not be getting ride of it .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.