BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done and gives my face that dewy glistening finish instead of cake like.
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is the best thing ever. Your makeup will last forever. It definitely makes my make up in place for a long time!
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Review for: Skin Spray
So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN
I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love to spray this on my brush as I apply my highlight to add to my glow. It works wonders to keep make up dewy and fresh.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's amazing I would recommend it to anyone I know, it makes your makeup stay on all day or it gives you a fresh feeling ,
Mattie C.
Mattie C.
Mac fix plus is so good when your makeup is kind of looking a little cakey it just evens it out and makes it look amazing.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product almost out and most buy another. Great product for the money. I highly recommend this to anyone into makeup.
Juliana B.
Juliana B.
If you want your make up have a flawless end, and long lasting on your face, you have to use the Mac prime fix, is a most.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.