Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

This is the holy grail setting spray. It works it's magic and brings everything together leaving you with a nice dewy finish. I cannot say enough good things about this product -- it's simply the best.
Abigail I.
Abigail I.

el mejor primer que e probado es una maravilla como te deja la cara cubre estupendamente las imperfecciones es un producto que recomiendo porque es uno de mis productos favoritos yo lo utilizo a diario
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.

This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Powhatan, VA

This product is so amazing! i love it very much. It works well & keeps my oily skin dry all day. It gives my powdery face a more fresh look. Also makes pores look smaller. i would definitely buy again.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

Love this stuff! It really helps my makeup mesh together so that it doesn't look cakey and/or powdery on my face. I have the rose scented one and it smells SO good! I wish they would make it permanent.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Owego, NY

Fantastic light mist that helps my makeup stay in place all day with no problems. Hands down my favorite setting spray. Doesn't leave your face wet and isn't a huge squirt of liquid, soft, lightweight.
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT

This setting spray makes your make up in tact for hours. I went to an event where I danced for 7 hours straight and my makeup was still good. You only need 2-3 sprits. The amount lasts for a long time.
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview, FL

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA

I really love this stuff. I love how misty it is. My face doesn't feel drenched when I use it. And in the summer time you can stick it in the fridge, it's great cold( MAC counter gave me that tip lol )
Yer V.
Yer V.
Saint Paul

By far my favorite setting spray! Evens out my cakeyness after applying makeup. Gives me a super natural glow as lasts all day! Very great for dry skin too. I'm on my SECOND bottle! Highly recommended!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.