BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Nadia M.
If you surch for a good primer and for sure with a good quality my fried that's the best brand of Make up ever, once you try you are going to love ❤️ I like and for sure I would buy again the price is very good as well!
Lo K.
Hudsonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this stuff so bad because I love this brand but unfortunately I just couldn't. First off the smell is amazing. I feel like it really does do a good job keeping makeup on but it makes me break out so bad!!!! If you don't break out then defiantly try it. But for me it causes way to much acne.
Mirna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray has so many uses. You can use it to change the pigmentation on your shadows, highlights it just intensifies it even more. You can prep your skin with it and set your makeup. It's not meant to make your makeup last longer it just really makes your makeup melt together.
Hanika C.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray leaves my makeup feeling dewy and well put together. It makes your face feel amazing. If an eyeshadow or a not so pigmented product doesn't show spray on brush or spray on the product and it really brings out the pigmentation. I would highly recommend.
Janée B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an "OG" product by MAC and something I will always use. I've added it to me skincare routine actually and noticed a frat change in my skin. I'm pretty oily, but I spray a bit of this on right before applying my daily moisturizer. It can be used in so many diff ways. Get it!
Allison D.
Kemah
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! My skin doesn't do well with most primers, I get patchy. I use this product before and after applying all of my foundation and powders and it not only helps my makeup go on, it helps set my face, remove the powdery look and my makeup lasts.
Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product! I do go through it very quickly but I also spray it all over the place lol My favorite prep spray for my dry skin. I also use after I finish my face make up and dab my face with my beauty blender... it takes away any powdery look left over!
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like my holy grail spray. I literally use it for any and everything. I use it to refresh my face, I use it to make my eyeshadows pop, I use it to finish my makeup so everything melts together. There are so many uses for this spray. I can't go without it.
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light refreshing mist. I love to apply this on top of my foundation especially because I always wear a Matt finish and this provides a more sheer look to my face. My life hack is to spray this on my brushes to apply my eye shadows for a higher pigmentation.
Melissa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of my favorite setting sprays and I love that you can use it to prep the skin. I love the scent and how fresh it feels on the face, it definitely helps all the make up meld together and set with a beautiful finish. It also makes shimmer shadows become much more pigmented, I love it so much.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.