BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Allie H.
I love this stuff!!! It is so light weight, doesn't dry my skin out, and also creates a good base for my makeup!!! :) if you are someone looking for a good primer, this is the one for you. I have used many primers in my life before and this primer by far is the best I've used!!! :)
Ciera S.
This product is one of my holy grail items that I can't leave without I have purchased it so many time in the pass two years it is awesome for making your eyeshadow pop and to wake up the face highly recommended for everyone
Lisa J.
A great primer to any look! Whether I use a full make up set or going for something more natural this moisturizer does wonders to any application. I use more so am It zone where in colder temperatures tends to dry out easily. In my opinion this gets the job done whether you're wearing make up or not! It doesn't really have a smell and is colorless which is even better for the skin. The pump expenses just the right amount I need so that I'm not over using it.
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen 👸 of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Erica A.
I love the fix plus. I use it before my makeup application and after for setting my makeup. Its very refreshing. I also love it for spritzing on eyeshadows to make them pop. I also use on my beuty blender for my foundation application. The fix plus is a must have in your collection.
VIRGINIA F.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ help your skin looks radiant, hydrated and soft before you start your makeup. Then I apply after to seal it and OMG everything mix perfectly. You get a Flawless makeup. I love 😍😍😍
Crystal K.
Mililani
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
this primer is one of the best i have tried in a long time. there's a fair amount of sun protection, and it's amazingly easy to apply. it helps hide my pores- which is one of my biggest problems! i love this product to the moon and back.
Emily H.
Okay so most people use this product !! It's amazing!! I love it most people love it !! It's a prep and a setting spray I have seen many people spray it on their brushes before dipping it in the shadow it primes great if u haven't tryed it !! I have to say it's something u wanna try
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
I have heard about this for a long time and I decide to try it on, after applying makeup I spray my face with this to help blend the powders into my skin to make it look more skin-like. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is not over powering, I would recommend it,
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.