MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Abby M.
Abby M.
Stockton, CA
July 21, 2016, 6:25 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Only good if you want a dewy finish. Tends to make me look oily but i like to use it to spray my brushes when i use pigments.
Ivonne M.
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana, CA
I've bought this once and I would say it is better than the urban decay one for my type of skin. It is a great setting spray.
Esse Prime é bom mesmo?Tenho curiosidade em experimentar ele parece ser muito bom se houver oportunidade quero experimentar.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Feb. 8, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
Libby R.
Libby R.
Melbourne, FL
June 20, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is makeup holy water. I've used this for shows, prom, and graduation, my makeup stayed on all night until I took it off
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.
This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This product is a game changer. Takes away any powdery makeup look. Makes it look like skin. Its definitely worth the price.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
This is a great product i use it to set my make up, apply my eyeshadow, and just simply hydrate my face. I recommend mac fix
Shoshana G.
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI
Absolutley LOVE this! I never leave the house without this finishing touch. My makeup stays in place all day no matter what!
sara G.
sara G.
I got this thinking it would be a good setting spray but no its a primer mist. It's very good for refreshing the makeup too
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.