BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Simone I.
Simone I.
River Ridge , LA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It helps keep my make up looking fresh and it lasts all day. You can't go wrong with it
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA
Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY
I love this product it's so amazing and it's makes your makeup look so good my god I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS AMAZING !!!
Rozalina Y.
Rozalina Y.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just bought this and I'm in love it gives me a flawless finish and I use it as a primer as well ... Overall love it'
Precious G.
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
Yessi C.
Yessi C.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX
I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Corona, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
Katy S.
Katy S.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely obsessed! Such a great product. It takes away any powdery finish and makes your skin look fresh and dewy.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.