Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Denise R.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK

So worth it i love spray on primer and this is a must have in the Freelance MUA world. I have oily skin in some parts of my face & it covera up my pores sooo dang well. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Karrisa G.
Karrisa G.

I don't use it as a prep or prime, but this works really well to my my makeup look natural. It hydrates my makeup when it looks dry, I use this along with my setting spray to have my makeup look flawless.
Aaliyah A.
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY

My favorite makeup mist. Helps to hydrate skin I have combo skin and during the winter months it's more dry and it does a good job at hydrating and in the summer I am oily and it doesn't make me too oily.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX

I always have this on hand it is my go to facial spray. Not to set but to take any cakey makeup away and just melts it all together. The spray is good itself doesn't just shoot it at your face. Recommend.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX

Guys I love fix + so much! Like I go through it like there is no tomorrow! It sets my makeup so well and primes my face just as good! It's great to use when doing eyeshadow to get that extra pigmentation!
Chaya B.
Chaya B.

Great product! Does what it is supposed to and does it well. Feels very nice on my face, and is super lightweight. I love mac and most of their products! I would definitely recommend this spray to others!
Christina M.
Christina M.

Amazing, love that it intensifies pigments colors, I have combination dry to oily and the t zone it makes me a bit my shiny but with a pat of a napkin it goes away, And My make up stays put alll dayyyyyy!
Vallory R.
Vallory R.
Galveston, TX

I love Mac prep and prime! It feels great when putting on and the makeup application look amazing after being applied! Definitely a flawless finish! This is a must have in my kit as a makeup artist! Love!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA

This is kind of like a setting spray. I personally am in love with another product so this really didn't impress me but it does apply as expected. It is good for all skin types as I have combination skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.