BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
YES PLEASE!! i suggest everyone try this amazing primer you can use before and after its an awesome spray for your face and super hydrating. i would like the packing to look more appealing but the product itself is amazing its like Heaven in a bottle!
Lola P.
Portland , OR
This stuff is amazing I can't do my make up without it! It smells amazing and so refreshing I use it for everything! Spray it before my make up application also spray it on my brush before applying eyeshadows to intensify then it's amazing !
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
I purchased this because it literally is on EVERY youtube makeup tutorial out there. So I figured I would give it a try, I use this to intensify my eye shadows and highlighter. I also spray this on my beauty blender to dampen the blender. It makes my foundation look flawless when I am applying it with a amp beauty blender with Fix +
Jenn G.
Tamaqua, PA
This is a game changer when it comes to the finished product of my makeup leaves everything looking fresh and natural opposed to powdery and cakey! I love this so much I feel like I can't live without this product in my makeup routine!
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
I’ve had so many versions of this setting spray and I can say this is one of the best setting sprays out on the market. The nozzle sprays out just the right amount of setting spray and this spray makes all the powders you just apply look so seamless and smooth.
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
 I have never use the product like this before.  It's been so hyped on YouTube I finally decided to budge and purchase it,  this is now my holy grail setting spray/primer !  It takes away the powder look after applying your full face of make up.  Also really good to refresh your make up during the day .
Carolyn F.
Hilo, HI
Being in the buisness I rely on having my clients not to have to worry about their make-up application perspiring off especially here in Hawai'i. I personally use it on myself as well. When my clients see me displaying my products out on location they always say (Thank you so much for using that on me, I'm going to need it for today).
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
I love how versatile this product is and how it does extremely well however you do decide to use it. I've gone through three bottles. I use it to prep my skin, as a setting spray, as a refresher, and to spray on my brushes for extra pigmentation. All around great product and even using it in so many ways, a bottle lasts quite a while.
Arica F.
Fix+ should be a staple product in every makeup junkies collection. If you are looking for a product that can revive and rejuvenate a face that you beat 8 hours ago then Fix+ is for you! If you are looking for a product that can give you that dewy and fresh boost that your face is missing then Fix+ is for you. If you are looking for a finishing spray...Fix+ is not what you are looking for.
Wynter L.
I re buy this constantly. Now I don't know that it works for prepping the skin, but it is a good refresher when dealing with a lot of drying products. If you have really dry skin, using this between each step can stop any Cakiness that can occur from a combination of products. I also use it to wet brushes for pigments. I do believe it has glycerin In it which helps with moisture in the skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.