BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
This is my favorite of all of the ones i have tried! It does a great job of melting the powders into my skin.
dani c.
dani c.
Roswell, GA
Love love love I just hate how
expensive it is. Would love to find something that works as good but cheaper.
Maile C.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
I like the way it looks when I am done doing my makeup it looks shinny like if I have bronzer just love ittt
Lindsy M.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Works great. My pump broke though and they don't have any replacements :( it helps your makeup stay in place
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.
My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
The best finishing product you can find. Brings out the color in shAdows and makes your highlight really pop
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
Dallas, TX
This most definitely my HOLY GRAIL! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, YOU NEED IT! MAKE UP ISN'T THE SAME WITH OUT IT
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
Nelly G.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA
Best Mac Prep And Prime, Good To Use Before You Start Your Make-up Routine, Also Good To Use When It's Humid
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.