Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

This is my all-time favorite. I used it all the time. Before I apply my makeup and after I apply my makeup just to set it. I highly recommend this product. I love love love it.
Misty D.
Misty D.
Portland , Tn

Favorite setting spray ever. Will continue to purchase. I love how it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I have oily skin and my makeup never budges when I apply this.
This is a overall great product u can use it to prime ur face for makeup, set ur makeup, must to fix / touch up makeup or use it without makeup set moisturize !!! Great product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Sullivan City, TX

Honestly this is the best this makes your face look like your skin. There is none better that this one its a supper good product I recommend for everyone to get or try at least.
Dana O.
Dana O.

I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
sierra l.
sierra l.

I have been wanting to try this i heard some good reviews but i wonder if i works great with oliy skin and acne prone skin let me no guys if you have tried it and it was awesome
T M.
T M.

My ultimate favorite setting spray. I've tried multiple from other brands and this one stands the test of time for me. Makes my makeup stay on for longer and Iike the packaging
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA

The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Heather F.
Heather F.

Love Mac and this product. I received this in my IPSY box and have loved using this. I plan on repurchasing this from an online store. I highly recommend this product to women.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ

Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.