Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
dania c.
dania c.
Feb. 15, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX
YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Rikki O.
Rikki O.
Evans, WV
I want to try this product so bad. Just haven't gotten around to buying it. But definitely going to be on the look out for it.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Feb. 11, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a really good products, the only setback i have with this is the price. so if your okay with splurging this is amazing
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Pontiac, MI
This product leaves my face mat for like ever its a great product to use every day like I do and it has a good smell to it to.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Middle Vlg, NY
Was always wanting to try it and really like it! It makes my makeup stay on and I want to use it for my shadows in the future!
Celina M.
Celina M.
I LOVE all MAC products. I Bought the Fix spray once but I didn't see any particular improvement with my makeup staying power.
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati, OH
July 18, 2016, 1:07 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's quick easy doesn't have in taste smell or problems with putting it on and it's quick and simple to use on a regular bases
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.