Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Emma K.
Emma K.

Not a fan of MAC. Tried out this product only because of all the hype it received. Definitely not impressed and pretty sure it attributed to a nasty breakout, as most of their products do for me
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.

This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

I really recommend you guys getting this, it is really good I used it for a whole day and it worked out. This is my top favorite cosmetic to use for makeup. I love it a lot it's worth the money.
Zakira P.
Zakira P.

This product is worth all the hype, it keeps your makeup lasting all day. It gives your skin a nice dewy finish, and if you spray it on your brushes it makes your eyeshadows look more pigmented.
Lyanna A.
Lyanna A.
El Paso, TX

This is one of the best setting sprays out there ! Mac fix plus is an amazing mist it leaves a beautiful long lasting finish and can make eyeshadows more pigmented ! I would 10/10 recommend this
Christina A.
Christina A.

This spray is great for setting makeup and also can be used as a refresher throughout the day. I like to spray it onto a beauty blender to blend in cream contour and concealer. Smells great too.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this spray! It's multi use which I love. I use it as a base for my primer, I spray it on my brush before I apply highlighter and it's obviously a great setting spray. One of my holy grails!
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA

I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Allen, TX

This is magic in a bottle. I spray a little before I start my makeup and finish with it as well. They have different scents and it really does give the most perfect look to your finished makeup
angelina c.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj

I use this to bring out the color for my eyeshadows only. I find it to be too heavy on my skin when I spray it to lock my makeup in place but it is wonderful to intense your eye shadows colors.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.