BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
I could spray this all day and never get tired of it. Instantly refreshes my makeup and takes down the powdery look
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
N Hollywood, CA
It's ok. It's just not the best for my skin. I feel like I need a powder finish but I was oily all thru adolescence
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
I would love to review this product and see how it works for me. If I'm going to use it I will want it to be right.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX
Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
Sinai S.
Sinai S.
It really helps my skin gives my face a wonderful look into love it smells great feels so refreshing as I apply it
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Love this setting spray more than anything .really does hydrate my makeup and sets my makeip.makes it last all day
Best product ever! Highly recommended! Makes your makeup look like skin. Takes away all cakiness! Highly recommend
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Absolutely love love love this setting spray! I use it for eye shadows and to set my face. definitely is worth it!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.