Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

I love this fixplus it helps makeup stay all day! Doesn't feel sticky at all. Bought it all MAC in my closest mall at macys. Pricey but worth it 100% never disappointed. Certainly would recommend to others
Itzel A.
Itzel A.

Great product but not necessarily my top one. If you're looking for a setting spray that's dewy than this is a good reach. If you're on a bit of a budget, then I would recommend the NYX dewy setting spray.
Priya A.
Priya A.
Seattle, WA

I've used this product for years since I first started doing make up. I used to use it for setting my makeup but I've found it works better for me when I want to dampen eyeshadow/pigments to make them pop.
Talita L.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA

Awesome product, I use everyday and it's always in my purse, I have two actually, really love this stuff, awesome for face make up and give you a pretty much better look. It's the best ever ! I really like
Christina L.
Christina L.
Havelock, NC

I have gone through countless bottles of this in my makeup career. This is great as a prep spray, setting spray, and as a refresher spray. I love that it also comes in a handy travel size for your set bag!
M H.
M H.

I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
Chaya B.
Chaya B.

Great product! Does what it is supposed to and does it well. Feels very nice on my face, and is super lightweight. I love mac and most of their products! I would definitely recommend this spray to others!
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK

One of the best setting sprays that is on the high end. I'm a medium skin tone, With an oily skin is this helps my makeup stay all day! I've bought three bottles of this and use it all the time on people!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV

I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
Keleigh G.
Keleigh G.
Cambridge

It's pretty good for keeping you looking fresh faced all evening if you are going out. I did notice a bit of a difference, but I don't think it would be an everyday item for me to call a must have product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.