Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I tried it it made my make up last all day and left it looking good. If you have an oily skin use a really good primer. I have very oily skin so it looked really shiny but the second time i used a matte primer it looked great
Priyanka E.
Priyanka E.
Stockholm

Most versatile product ever! It's doesn't necessary makes the staying power longer, but it makes your skin just looking like SKIN, just a million time better version. It also works great for using with eyeshadows and whatnot!
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Fort Worth, TX

Love love love. My face feels refreshed before and after makeup with this product. When I cleanse I use this products as my toner. I absolutely love the way my skin feels. Helps to prime my face before makeup will buy again.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
hanford, ca

I just picked this up bout a month ago and I got to say I always said I wouldn't buy Mac but I do since I found this fix + intensifying shadows if you spray them I love it and I will continue to buy not to high priced either
Ciera S.
Ciera S.

This product is one of my holy grail items that I can't leave without I have purchased it so many time in the pass two years it is awesome for making your eyeshadow pop and to wake up the face highly recommended for everyone
Carley M.
Carley M.
Galveston, TX

this is the best face primer i've ever used! it helps hide pores and it makes my makeup stay on very long. its mostly good for dry skin because it has a dewy finish. i would recommend this to anyone looking for a good primer
Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA

This stuff is absaloutly amazing !! Everyday before work I put it on and I bring a little travel size with me everywhere. The only thing is it's a little smelly to me but that's no big deal since I love the actual formula !!
Sagal I.
Sagal I.

Amazing products lady's it stops caking up your face and leaves that natural look, just spray n spray cus u don't want that cakey look, I have combination skin works so well with my ski, think you guys should have a try too😉
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA

This is an essential in any make up kit. It's not super expensive. It makes any shimmery eye shadow even more intense and beautiful and sprayed all over the face after you finish your make up and it gives a beautiful finish.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.