BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Airam H.
Airam H.
Savannah, GA
I love mac! Most especially this one, it leaves my face a glowing look and it doesn't give me a hard time applying my make up
Esse Prime é bom mesmo?Tenho curiosidade em experimentar ele parece ser muito bom se houver oportunidade quero experimentar.
Shoshana G.
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI
Absolutley LOVE this! I never leave the house without this finishing touch. My makeup stays in place all day no matter what!
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.
This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Libby R.
Libby R.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
This is makeup holy water. I've used this for shows, prom, and graduation, my makeup stayed on all night until I took it off
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This product is a game changer. Takes away any powdery makeup look. Makes it look like skin. Its definitely worth the price.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
This is a great product i use it to set my make up, apply my eyeshadow, and just simply hydrate my face. I recommend mac fix
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Love love these product works super good for any type of skin and fixes your makeup super good I would recommend for anyone
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.