Add a Photo

Photos (390)
Alee A.
Alee A.
Oxnard

I won't EVER leave the house with out this ! Incase my make up gets a little rough through out the day , this makes sure it looks refresh even after hours of original application ! It is a most HAVE for everyone !
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN

I like to use this primer when I wear powder or mineral foundation, not so much when I set a liquid or cream with powder on top. The finish and performance just seems much better when setting a mineral foundation.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

LOVE this so much! It's so refreshing and makes for a great mixing medium to intensify eyeshadows. Spritz before and after makeup for longevity life of your entire makeup look! A lot of product comes in one bottle
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Melbourne

I use this for everything! Before my make up on my beauty blender and even after! It's a great product with such a multi use! Good for all skin types and it isn't bad for your skin or full of lots of bad chemicals
Lila M.
Lila M.

Like none other! I waited a long time to try this. Simply wasn't into trying anything new. Once I gave it a shot I've never looked back! I have oily t-zone which it stills get oily just not as fast or near as bad.
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
North Bergen, NJ

Amazing. This product can be used for so many different things. I use it to wet my eyeshadows for a more intense look, after washing my face for hydration before my moisturizer and of course to set my makeup after
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR

Can I say holy grail! I buy this over and over and have multiple back ups! Not only does it work great as a setting spray making your makeup flawless. It works great with pigments and eyeshadows for a foiled look.
This product is amazing. I spray it all over my face when I'm done with my makeup. It is very easy to use. It blends my makeup seamlessly together for a beautiful finish and sets my makeup well. I would recommend.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Waterford, MI

I have a sample size and it has been the best product that I have ever used and hope to get the full size as soon as I'm back from summer travels. It will become a staple to my everyday makeup bag without a doubt.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Amazing product!! Without this setting spray my makeup would be all over the place. It's become an essential in my makeup routine. It's light and leaves a beautiful natural finish! I highly recommend to everyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.