BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
andrea m.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive used tjis prodyct in the pass i stopped using it I'm not really sure why but it worked really well
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
member-ad65d76b5
San Diego
One of my favorite primers it helps you blend your foundation really good and it makes it look smooth
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI
Love this product. Helps my makeup stay in place and looks natural. I'd be lost with out this poduct.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA
I love it because it melts all your powder into your skin but I can tend to make you a little to dewy
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Taylor M.
Meriden, CT
Super refreshing and smells amazing. I use it to set makeup or to refresh my skin on no-makeup days.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
great primer ,at first i just thought it was water but is not lol . It works really good i love it .
Elissa Y.
Barstow, CA
Works great with powder foundation And I'll keep using this untill I find better I love this product

Delia T.
Este producto me encanta es de muy buena calidad hace que el maquillaje dure fresco por mucho tiempo
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.