Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not really sure this extends my make up. I don't know it does much to set the makeup either. I think it's a waste of money.
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
July 12, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Antonnette S.
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn , NY
A great skin primer or finishing spray that keeps the skin looking dewy, fresh and makeup lasting longer! Has a natural finish.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pearland, TX
I love the max prep and prime. It helps the makeup really last and I feel like it just ties it all together with great blending
Sara G.
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ
July 30, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't own this product but i have used it my sister has it one day she did my make up n used it wen done n i didn't have a smir
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
Aug. 24, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
OMG.......... this stuff is the bomb! I use it for my hair..... my face to set it with....... my eye shadows too. It is the HG!
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
Rikki O.
Rikki O.
Evans, WV
I want to try this product so bad. Just haven't gotten around to buying it. But definitely going to be on the look out for it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.