BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
In love with this product works amazing I spray it on my face before applying any makeup helps the make up stay in place. What I love doing with it even more is using it on my makeup brush then dipping it into the eyeshadow gives the eyeshadow a more intense color it looks gorgeous. Also helps the eyeshadow that likes to have fallout stay in place.
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
When my skin is feeling a little dry, I like to use this before my makeup. It adds a little moisture to my skin which helps keep my makeup from clinging to my dry patches. However, it doesn't always work with every foundation for me. Sometimes, it makes my skin super oily and I end up a shiny mess a few hours later. I find that it works best with my MAC studio fix and the new Wet N Wild Photogenic foundation. I also use this at the end when I have layered on too much setting powder to keep my from looking too cakey.
Sweet N.
My favorite makeup mist. I like to use this once I have done my makeup to take out the excess powder and get a healthy glow. Sometimes I also like to spray after my skin care and befriend my makeup to hydrogen my skin. You can also pick your eyeshadow on your brush, spray this fix plus on the brush and then apply the eyeshadows to get maximum pigmentation. Highlight recommend.
Vanessa S.
Saint Marys, GA
I have repurchased this item more times than I can count. This is a staple in my makeup collection that i use on a daily basis. After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin. On days that I do not wear makeup i spritz my face in the morning and night after my skincare routine. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is beautiful and not over powering and the product lasts 3-4 months for me when using it daily. I would highly recommend to have this product of hand for many things. Spraying eyeshadow brushes to apply baked shadows to increase pigmentation. This product is an amazing mixing medium for applying many products.
Katie M.
Words cannot describe how much I love this product. Mac is one of my all time favorite brands in general but the Fix+ is one of my favorite products. It's so versatile. You can use it to set your face, wet your beauty sponge, wet your brush to apply an eyeshadow. Sometimes I use it just for a refreshing mist. On top of that, it smells amazing. I always re-purchase this and it's a lot more affordable than other setting sprays. Highly recommend!!
Roxana S.
I normally don't use Mac but this only is a great refreshing face spray. Perfect leave skin just like you just apply foundation. I have comb skin but I still use it . I love the price point and last a long time.
Raquel P.
It is my best friend on summer time, that is the only way i can stay in place all day and all night, I have other great makeup spray too but fix+ is my favorite, if u naver have u need try, u do not know what is have u makeup with move and a fresh face, until u try it. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Krista C.
Portland , ME
This is one of my must have products! I like to spray it once all my makeup is done. It gets rid of any powdery finish on my skin. It doesn't make my makeup last any longer but enhances the looks of my makeup. I will continue to purchase, already have about five times
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Fix + and they have different scents and flavors! I use the regular one with pigments to brighten up my eye shadow colors. I also like that it keeps my makeup set all day long and refreshes me if I look a little dull. I would definitely recommend. Plus they have a travel size!
Evelin O.
Paterson, NJ
the best setting spray ive used , i use it before my makeup, during the application & after, i can spray this on & on on my face its like you never want to stop because it is so hydrating, it takes away the cakeyness of your makeup, it blends everything seamlessly, it works wonders it is def worth the hype go get you some!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.