BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Holy grail of setting sprays. My number one favorite ❤ ️Mac Prep + Prime Fix sets makeup for all day wear. I have oily/ acne prone skin and this spray does not irritate my skin. Keeps oil at bay. You won't regret purchasing this product.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
I love this product.  My holy grail setting spray.  It smells so good as well!!  feels so lightweight on the face, but it really does the job.  it also works like magic for making your eyeshadow pop!!! i give this a 10/10 for sure.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca S.
Red bank, NJ
I always have this sitting on my vanity. It has so many uses and does each job so well! It's good for all skin types and I find myself using mostly to wet an eyeshadow to make or more foiled or to spray on my face after I've applied powder products to give me skin a more dewy like appearance.
Darian D.
Best makeup setting spray I have used! Makes your skin feel refreshed and makes your makeup melt into your skin. I have tried Smashbox and Urban Decay setting sprays but this one is by far the best. I also love using this spray on my brushes to pick up more eyeshadow pigment!
Jewels G.
I just got this for the first time not too long ago and it's good. Honestly I just use it for shimmer eye shadows to make them pop. I haven't used it as an actual setting spray yet lol. I know I'm strange. But it's good.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
I can not live without this! Makes my skin glow and foundation glides over the top looking flawless. I like to spray my brush to intensify my shadows. I've never used anything that compares to this I love it
JoAnna H.
I finally broke down and bought this bottle of goodness about three months ago and I have used it daily since. I use it to prep my face prior to make up application and I use it afterwards to set my make up and melt it together. I've used other high end sprays but I don't even use them anymore since I've gotten this one. I love this stuff.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I love to use prime fix because it smell so good. it is moisturizing my face before to apply my makeup. My opinion is if the price can be lower a bit I could buy always. it make your makeup long lasting and I recommend it. if I am too lazy to apply cream primer I prefer this.
Juvirn A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I don't use this as a primer but I spray it to melt in my makeup before I use finishing spray. It really helps to blend the makeup together in a way. The smell is amazing too, and for the amount I spray a day on my face I'm surprised it's lasted me so long.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.