BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX
Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV
I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
lenora B.
lenora B.
Harvey, LA
I've been using this product for years to set my concealer and oh my gosh it works every time I love this product.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
I use this before my makeup to hydrate and after to help powder melt into my skin!.. also as a mid day pick me up!
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Absolutely love love love this setting spray! I use it for eye shadows and to set my face. definitely is worth it!
Cinthia H.
Cinthia H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love looove this product. It keeps my makeup in place all day and gives me that nice finish. Totally recommend.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love the skin finish spray it helps settle the makeup that you put on and it's amazing and it works really well
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.