Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
Claire B.
Claire B.

My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC

This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Gina J.
Gina J.

Wonderful product. It keeps your makeup longer and it feels so good when you spray it over your face. I use it as a primer and I can see a difference in the make up when I applied and when I don't.
Mailinda H.
Mailinda H.

I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA

I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
I absolutely love this prep and prime spray it's so hydrating and makes your highlight pop! I also love to use on my brush to apply eye shadow with shimmer makes the pigmentation that much better!
Citlali R.
Citlali R.
Carlsbad, CA

I absolutely love this product. I was hesitant to buy it at first but I'm totally glad I did. It keeps my makeup locked in and set for hours. I'm definitely stocking up and I will be repurchasing.
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL

I love this primer it leaves skin flawless and has worked wonders for me! i always switch back and forth between this one and other primes like benefit but i always seem to come back to this one !
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.

Este es uno de los mejores primer que puede haber, funciona muy bien para mi rostro en las zonas donde son grasas, reduce un poco los poros abiertos y ayudar a preparar la piel para el maquillaje.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.