BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Juli P.
Such a great primer! Really locks in makeup for an all day great look. Leaves skin hydrated, and smooth
Holly R.
San Diego, CA
This my favorite finisher!!! It makes my make-up last long. It goes on nicely and refreshens your face.
Vanessa B.
Good product and yeah it's great and it's making everything look good and yeah it's perfect for all the
Mallory L.
I've recently started using it and I love it so far. It seems to do the trick and I also love the smell
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Teanna S.
Saint Paul
Really makes your makeup stay all day! Also doesn't dry out your skin which I naturally have dry skin!
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Jessica H.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I need this product in my life forever I'm just in love I can't live without it very good product to use
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.