BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This product is great because it really reduces the "powdery" look of foundation when you are all finished your makeup. The smell of this product is great- it's like vanilla! I use it constantly but the only downside is that I don't feel like it's a setting spray; it's more of a refreshing spray.
Josselyn H.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! Can't live without it, I honestly use this product for everything. I spray it on my brush to apply my foundation then I spray it on my sponge to blend that in and my concealer and also spray some on a brush to make a shimmer highlight or eyeshadow even more dramatic and pigmented. Also, you can set your makeup with this product
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
This is okay. I've used it both to prime & set. I think as a primer it worked great & gave an all over glow but to set I didn't notice a significant difference when I used it and when I didn't. Don't feel like it made my makeup last longer, just hydrated my skin and made it look healthy & glowy
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
Holy grail setting spray. I love the smell and the mister on this. Also it's amazing for shimmery eyeshadows. And also great for spraying the entire face to help your powders blend. I bought this to help the pigment on eyeshadows because every beauty guru on YouTube swears by it and now I do to.
Luz R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love the MAC prep and prime.  I use it right after applying my moisturizer and after I am done with my make up.  It keeps my make up in place and at the same time gives my skin a fresh fell.  The mist distributes evenly on the skin.  This is one of my go to.  Love it!!
Amber Z.
this is a great product to spray onto brushes to make shadows more pigmented, set the face, and refreshing potted products. i think this is great for all skin types but the product is too similar to others that are more affordable. also the sprayer can be crazy sometimes depending on the bottle.
Jordan F.
Fix+ is GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!! I'm never out because I always have a back up bottle, always. Once the current one gets emptied I open the backup, and order a new one immediately. Can't risk the chance of not having it!! If I didn't have my fix+ I wouldn't even put on my makeup. It is my HOLY GRAIL!!!
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm well aware that this product isn't for setting your face after you finish but I love how it seems to take away the powdery finish from the baking of my highlight and I also use it to make my lid shadow pop on my eyes and intensify my highlighter. Basically I go through these every 4 months.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
This spray is honestly life!!! You can use it as a primer, to wet brushes for better pigment, to wet your beauty blender or even as a finishing spray. It may be on the more pricey side but it is honestly worth it
Veronica C.
I love this stuff. I recently purchased the small travel size...but will be buying the full size soon. It makes my face feel so fresh and it is also great to use with your eyeshadow for a more deeper dramatic look.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.