Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV

I got this in the smaller bottle. It smells very plesant. I use to prime my face and to wet my brush to make eyeshadows more pigmanted. I love this stuff. Need to get the bigger bottle bc mine is almost empty.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Salem, Wi

This is so good at making your face dewy and healthy looking for that summertime glow. It definitely does not make tour makeup last any longer though so be sure to set your foundation with powder before using!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Amarillo, TX

I was never one that thought I needed a finishing spray but over time my skin become more oily and it was apperant it was time to use one. So I purchased Mac fix+ and I wouldn't consider buying another product
Daniela B.
Daniela B.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA

This smells great and also keeps makeup where it's supposed to be. I spritz an eyeliner or angle brush with this spray, dip into a powder product and it helps create anew eyeliner or brow liner that stays put.
Marley L.
Marley L.
Geelong

My holy grail ! I use this for everything!
Priming my skin for foundation, using it with eye shadows, helping make my highlight pop more, setting my power and so much more ! It's an all round amazing product !
Jay L.
Jay L.
Blairsville, GA

I think women of color should be weary of this product. If you have time I would definitely sit down with a MAC consultant to find out what will work best for your complexion if you are dark or brown skinned.
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Dallas, TX

I love this product, I use it before I apply makeup and also after to set it. I have oily skin but i'm sure any one could use it no matter what your skin type is. I would definitely recommend to try this out!
Allye P.
Allye P.
Anderson, SC

I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one is by far the best. It molds together your makeup so flawlessly but leaves behind a radiance to your face. This works amazingly as extra hydration on bare skin.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN

Love this product! It's great for dry skin, and leaves your skin with a dewy finish. Plus, it smells really good, and helps hide pores! It's a little bit pricey, but I would definitely recommend it to others!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.