MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
dania c.
dania c.
Feb. 15, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
Rikki O.
Rikki O.
Evans, WV
I want to try this product so bad. Just haven't gotten around to buying it. But definitely going to be on the look out for it.
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Aug. 14, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX
April 8, 2016, 4:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Airam H.
Airam H.
Savannah, GA
I love mac! Most especially this one, it leaves my face a glowing look and it doesn't give me a hard time applying my make up
Genesys D.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY
Amazing product I use this to freshen up my makeup to make it look more natural and to use my eyeshadow wet for a foily color
dominique D.
dominique D.
brooklyn, NY
April 6, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Live for this! It really sets your face, I am fairly oily and my makeup stays in place all day with it! It's a staple for me!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Stockton, CA
July 21, 2016, 6:25 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Only good if you want a dewy finish. Tends to make me look oily but i like to use it to spray my brushes when i use pigments.
Ivonne M.
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana, CA
I've bought this once and I would say it is better than the urban decay one for my type of skin. It is a great setting spray.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Camden, NJ
I love to use this product when I finish my make up because it stay all days long my make up I just in love with this product
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.