Add a Photo

Photos (591)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV
March 30, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is my holy grail right now. Does not make my face feel sticky or gross and doesn't make me oily. Very nice :)
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Aug. 1, 2016, 5:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA
I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
July 19, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
rive' o.
rive' o.
San Antonio, TX
This is my ride or die products it's very lightweight it's refreshing I use it for setting my eyeshadows to make it more popping
July 28, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product!! Definitely is a great finisher !! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that uses finishers !!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD
Aug. 16, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Odessa, TX
Great setting spray. Love this for wetting my shadows to get more intense or sparkly colors. Lasts a long time. Worth the money.
Denait S.
Denait S.
Madison, AL
July 25, 2016, 4:47 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Keeps my makeup in place and leaves a very nice finish on my skin. When it drys, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all.
anisa o.
anisa o.
Largo, FL
Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.