Add a Photo

Photos (446)
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA

I could literally bathe in this product. I love to spray it on my skin before and after applying my makeup. It makes my skin feel so nice and my makeup go on so smoothly. I love it.
Katie T.
Katie T.
denver, CO

I use this stuff EVERYDAY! It sets my makeup all day, and i can trust it to keep me looking great. Its such an easy product to apply, Just spray, can't get any easier then that lol.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

I recently brought this and once I sprayed it on my face I instantly noticed a difference with how my face looked. It made my makeup look better and it does not have a strong scent.
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT

I use the Mac Fix+ setting spray before and after to ensure that my makeup will last throughout the day. The best part is that it refresh your face and also has vitamins. I love it.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA

I love this stuff it's amazing .It always takes that powdery affect away .Hydrates my skin really nice .I also love it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented .Forever my fave
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ

As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Katlin W.
Katlin W.

Best setting spray I have ever used!!! Does not make my makeup run or look wet!! Gives me the perfect dewy look and it does the perfect job of taking the powder look off my face!!!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

This was the first setting spray I ever purchased. It's nice and refreshing helps bind or set your creams and powders but not mug more of a noticeable difference using or not using.
Aliyah G.
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA

I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA

This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.