BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Bianca G.
Bronx , NY
This is great for for hydrating skin before makeup, refreshing makeup to remove any "powdery" looking patches on your skin and intensifying shimmer shadows; including highlighters. It also has a pleasant smell. If you are oily cover your t-zone before spaying this on your skin.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE this spray!!!! It is just so versatile! It works for everything! I love how it melts my makeup into place and how I can use it to intensify any pigment or highlighter.....even to hydrate the skin before applying makeup!!!! It's just absolute awesome!
Jami G.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
I love this product.  My holy grail setting spray.  It smells so good as well!!  feels so lightweight on the face, but it really does the job.  it also works like magic for making your eyeshadow pop!!! i give this a 10/10 for sure.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda R.
Philadelphia , PA
I have oily skin so I have to be careful when choosing a setting spray. This one locks your makeup into place without making you look oily. Plus it lasts
All day who doesn't love that ?
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
The mac spray is ok! I usually buy the travel size since it's less expensive and also lasted me a really long time! I think it's very easy to apply, just a few spritz when your finished putting your makeup on. I didn't think it kept my makeup perfectly in place but it did help.
Vyvette M.
So many great uses!! You can use it as a prepping spray before makeup, a finishing spray after you have applied all of your makeup, but I love to use it with my eye shadows to get an intense color payout!
Cassandra S.
I love how easy this is to use! It always leaves me feeling flawless and helps my makeup last all day. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have the perfect beginning to my makeup routine with this primer.
Desiree L.
I use this to intensify the color of my eye shadows! It makes everything much more i she se especially if you're doing anything shimmery or sparkles. It's also a great thing to spray if your face is feeling a bit dry.
Gabrielle E.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My go to for setting my makeup! I've never found anything better! It's so easy to spray on after I'm done doing my makeup and it dries super quickly. It makes my makeup last all day/all night. Only con is how quickly I go through these bottles! I definitely recommend!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.