Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX

It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. Good for dry skin. I would purse again.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Whitchurch-stouffville, Ontario

I love this Mac fix + skin setting spray!! It's one of the best sprays I have used. Yes it is amazing. I just recently bought it and I wasn't sure if I will like it but I loved it!
neeam j.
neeam j.
Birmingham, United Kingdom

I tend to use this setting spray when I wear a full on face make-up for occasions. I can reply on this spray as it makes my make-up stay on all day without budging :) Good product.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Weymouth, MA

I use this product everyday whether to freshen up my makeup or intensify eye shadows. I also use it before I apply my foundation as a primer. So versatile and definitely worth it.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA

I like how hydrating it is and it goes on extremely light. I don' t notice too much of a different with my pores but I think it is very hydrating especially since I have dry skin.
Erika H.
Erika H.

This product is wonderful, after I use foundation it goes on sometimes even use a little in my makeup while blending out it. Feels flawless! Recommended to everyone of my friends!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Takes away all powery finishes and cakeyness and sets makeup in place so well! Is always my go to for when I have a gig as it keeps my makeup on through hot and sweaty enviroments
This product is GREAT for making your Metallic eyeshadow brighter, a great spray to prime with and a great finishing spray! Packaging is a frosted plastic bottle, easy for travel.
Have used this product for a while now. I am not sure that it is worth the hype have used other products that work just as well. Not bad I just think I prefer a simple NYC primer.
molina c.
molina c.

Love this products! Keeps my makeup on all day long. Cant believe it by far my fave setting spray. Works great also when you wet the brush with it to make eyeshadow more pigmented
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.