Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Kit H.
Kit H.

Fix+ is an essential for any makeup lover/artist. It has so many different uses. You can apply it on the skin before foundation to make application easier, you can spray after makeup to almost melt the makeup into the skin and create a more skin like dewy finish, or you can use it to spray on your brushes to make products such as eyeshadows more pigmented. I go through this stuff all the time. They also sell a travel size if you just want to give it a try. I highly recommend this.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Indianapolis, IN

I don't know what my life was before Fix+. I use this in two ways: the first to set all of my makeup, and the second to wet my brush to pick up pigments or to make an eyeshadow show up more pigmented. It works wonderfully for both of those. I can go through an entire workout with makeup on if I've used Fix+ and all my makeup will still be there when I'm done (yes, I know this is terrible for you, but girl's got a busy life). Honestly, this is the most essential makeup spray I own.
Alyssia  S.
Alyssia S.

I love the Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. This product can be used in so many different ways. I will spray this on my face as a primer before putting any make up on - gives your face a fresh feeling. I'll also use the spray on my brushes before putting on liquid foundation etc and this spray is also good to use as a setting spray after you're done putting on your make up. The bottle has lasted me forever - and its definitely worth the money if you're looking for a multi-use product!
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Wheaton, IL

Ok first of all, this is NOT a setting spray...people complaining about it not keeping their makeup in place, etc. need to know that!! I love misting this on my face before I apply my makeup to give my skin a refreshed feel. I also use it on my brushes when I really want the pigment in the product I'm using (usually eyeshadow or highlight) to show more. I also like spraying this on my beauty blender and patting it on areas where my makeup feels cakey to instantly reduce cakiness.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This is a number one product you can go wrong with adding this to your make up inventory trust me it's easy to use you spritz before your make up even before your primer and you spritz after all your make up is done and trust me it is a boost that you are going to love your make up Will thank you and the photos are gonna come out amazing you cannot go wrong by not purchasing this it's a little pricey but worth every single does not trust me you need this and you need to get this
Sai R.
Sai R.
Pickering , ON

Best setting spray for the price. I've used this for over four years and it hasn't failed me yet. It has a light smell and all you need to do is spray it over your face once for it to set your makeup. I've tried the Urban Decay sprays and they always leave a slight residue on my face whereas this one feels just like water. The bottle will last you over 3 months if you plan on using it every single day. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. Everyone needs this as a part of their make up regimen.
Sam R.
Sam R.

I recommend an love Mac Prep + Prime and Mac moisturizer I use them both I first use the moisturizer then after I do all my makeup I use to the MAC Prep Prime tail light fixed everything on my face to set my powder on you can also use the MAC Prep Prime on eyeshadow before you put the eyeshadow and you can use it for anything so your powder broke you can use it on there and let it dry and it is reusable just so many things you could use for the MAC Prep Prime I would recommend
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Kittanning, PA

Well, for starters this isn't a setting spray but I couldn't imagine my makeup kit without it. It smells amazing and is so refreshing. After applying my foundation with my beauty blender, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out my under eye concealer. I spray it on my brushes to give more life to my eyeshadows giving them a foiled look. & I spray all over my face to get rid of any cakey-ness, fix+ basically melts your makeup onto your face giving it a flawless appearance.
Tiasia C.
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD

I've always seen this product on YouTubers and it made that skin look flawless and I wanted to try it out so I said hey how about you go and buy it to see if you like it and that's exactly what I did I bought it and when I tried it and it lasted for 24 hours I loved it I fell in love is a great setting spray I would recommend it to everyone who loves makeup and loves the finish of the mattifying setting spray there's nothing else to it's amazing fantastic props to the Creator
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

This stuff is insanely hydrating, very good for dry skin and any skin type, really. This will not make you oily if that is a concern for oily skin types. Smells great and definitely improves any makeup look. However, I'm not sure that this is meant to be a primer. It is marketed as a way to enhance your makeup, not to lock it in. Overall, a great product. Only downside is the packaging: it looks great but I find that the bottle dispenses a lot of product when you spray once.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.