BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Nicole F.
Nicole F.
This is one of those products that I CANNOT run out of! It is so versatile...prime with it, set your makeup with it, or my personal favorite- spritz your eye shadow brush after you've picked up product (especially shimmers) and the color just EXPLODES! Sooo vibrant. This product and technique is also amazing with highlighters if you really want to glow. I will never go without my MAC Fix+!!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product!! It is definitely a must have in your makeup collection. It's the perfect touch to a finished look. It will merge any unfinished lines in your make up but (it's not a miracle worker you still have to blend). The scent is light and fresh and smells really great. It's a great mid day refresher as well and I would recommend everyone has this precious gem in their collection.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This will always be my all time cant live without finishing mist, skin refresher it is my "HOLY GRAIL" 💕nothing will ever compare!! I have been using this baby like crazy this summer it gives me that pick up in the middle of the day and gives my make up that just applied glow✨ my skin changes with every season but this beauty always knows and gives my skin what it craves... Thank you MAC💕✨✨
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This product helps a lot when my face is feeling a bit dry. I spray it on my skin before any makeup and it instantly moisturizes my face and gets rid of that tightness and my makeup applies beautifully without clinging to dry patches. If my makeup ever looks powdery I set my makeup with this spray and it makes my makeup one with my skin and helps it look natural! I cannot go without this!
Myrtle Beach, SC
A must have for anyone. You can mist this over the skin before applying foundation or powder, you can mist lightning over your face after applying your foundation to blend everything in and give you a semi dewy finish with your matte foundation. You can use this to wet a brush before using eyeshadow; the possibilities with this product are endless. Would recommend to everyone and anyone.
New Phila, OH
This product is not suitable for oily skin. I myself have an oily t zone, and when I used this as a setting spray it made my skin feel super greasy. I then tried as a primer , and set with matte foundation and powder, and it still made my skin look super oily. This works great as a mixing medium, but not great for anyone with oily skin wanting to use this to prime or set their makeup.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Waukegan, IL
This is just an amazing product! I had been putting it off for a LONG time but OMG I'm so glad I purchased it! Wouldn't mind spending my money on this... It works best for combination skin, it gives a small glow to the face.. nothing major.. I definitely recommend this product to everyone! And to be honest, it's not that expensive... leaves the skin looking beautiful and very natural!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Hoffman Estates, IL
this stuff is amazing i use it before applying makeup and after and it leaves my skin with a beautiful dewy glow. it makes my skin feel so hydrated and it smells really good. i also use it to wet shimmer shadows to make them pop more its a very versatile product. but it is not a setting spray its a mineral water mist so it will make you makeup run if you spray too close to be careful
Heather B.
Heather B.
Athens, GA
Review for: Skin Spray
If you have oily skin STAY AWAY!

I went into MAC looking to hear more about this product. I told the sales lady that I have oily skin and I wanted a product that would help my foundation stay in place. She gave me this product and said it should help.

Literally it looked like there was water just sitting on the top of my skin. I have never had a product make me so greasy in my life!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love fix plus so much! I love using it on my bare face before I apply any make up and after I'm completely done. It gives the make up such a pretty natural look. It takes any powdery cakey look away. I also love spritzing it on my eyeshadow brush before using eyeshadow so that it gives a beautiful pigmented metallic look. Fix plus is so great I feel like I can't live without it! 😍
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.