Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Shannel G.
Shannel G.

I love in like this with out this wonderful primer your makeup would just be ok but as soon as you spray some of this on your face once your face is done it will look more alive and beautiful and just glowing and silky and smooth and a little doing I love it you can get this product at Mac for about $15 you get a good amount of product in there it should last you about a good month last me about 2 months because all you need to do is spread up down and across
Angela D.
Angela D.
San Jose, CA

This makes my makeup last all day. This is one of my holy grail products I use to spray on my brush when applying foundation. The smell is amazing and makes my makeup blend together so well. I tried making a duo but honestly it's not even worth it. I've been getting more into makeup and I need to repurchase this product. It's definitely a makeup game changer and I can see why beauty gurus rave about this product. You'll look like a goddess with a few sprays
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I personally don't use it as a priming or setting spray, but instead I use it to intensify the pigment of my eyeshadows. No matter what the quality of the eyeshadow is/how pigmented it is, I just dip my brush into the shadow and then spray it with Fix+ and immediately the shadow goes onto the lid with the same intensity it has in the pan. It's perfect for creating stunning eye looks. I will always repurchase this holy grail product!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
San Antonio, TX

For anyone looking for hydration in their makeup routine i totally recommend this! It is only $20 but so worth it! I have dry skin and have tried a lot of different prep and setting sprays and this is by far the best for the price. You can always use it for eye shadow as well, specially sparkly shadows that you want a brighter finish, just spray some on the brush, pick up some product and pack on your lid! Very versatile and the scent is light and nice.
Janin A.
Janin A.
Downey, CA

I had heard lots of this product. I bought it because my skin would get too dry during winter time. I am usually dry to normal. I have tried it with my foundations and I notice that it makes some dewy. So if you love a dewy finish it is perfect. During the hot season I think I will not use it as much because I don't want my face to look so shiny. I use a flat brush from sigma and just blend my foundation once I spray the fix plus directly to the brush.
italiana s.
italiana s.
North haven, Ct

This stuff is for real HOLY GRAIL. Its perfect for before makeup to freshen up and liven your skin and its perfect right after makeup to make sure you aren't DUSTY. and its great to help makeup stick and seal ... AND you can even use it throughout the day to give yourself a refresh. This is just how it can be used for you skin. I've also seen people spray their brushes to dampen them to do even more effects with powders and shadows. its endless really!
This stuff is amazing!! I wouldn't class other as a setting spray myself as it is more for topping off your makeup to give it a flawless airbrushed look. It merges your makeup to give it a really natural look it is also amazing sprayed any brush before applying any product especially eyeshadow to improve pigmentation. I rave about this product to all of my friends and family and a lot of them have purchased it straight away and adore this product!! 😘
Selah H.
Selah H.

I always wanted to try this product and I'm so glad I did! If your foundation looks powdery or cakey spray this and it will make your foundation look like your skin. If your shimmery eyeshadows are not as metallic as you want you can spray your brush and it will apply so much better. It also works as a primer & can be used on all skin types. I think that it does make my makeup last longer and I don't really notice a strong scent. I highly recommend!
Yannibel P.
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY

I love this product their is nothing out their that can replacr it. it is so worth the money. i cant live a day with out this product it is a must in my makeup collection it works for everyone my makeup last so long with this product. i have repurchased it so many time. this is one of fav thing in my makeup collection. it is a great product go ahead and buy it you wont regret it it is a staple in my morning and night skin care routine it just great
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI

Now this is not a setting spray, some ppl get this confused this is to be used as a primer which does an amazing job priming the face before putting make up on, and sometimes if you have an eyeshadow that isn't showing up so good you can spray your brush with this and then use it to put your eye shadow on and it makes the pigment pop!! It also enhances highlight too, spray a little on your cheeks after applying highlight and you will be shinning!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.