BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Safia K.
Morton Grove, IL
Love love love fix plus!!!! When I first started out doing my makeup I thought I didn't need this product because I had the mario badescu rose water but boy was I wrong!! This transformed my makeup. It melts your makeup into your face to get rid of that powdery patchy finish. I use it before and after my makeup and no matter how much makeup I put on, my face doesn't look cakey. This product is definitely a holy grail and lives up to the hype. Tip: after doing my makeup I spray fix plus onto my face and press it into my skin with my beauty blender for a more natural finish.
Larissa A.
This Is The first and last thing I Apply when putting on a full face it is Spf20 it’s great for both oily and dry skin I love it so much it gives you a matte finish it is so worth the 26$ I would definitely buy it again
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
I loveeee this!! Since it is a spray it take sometime to completely dry but it does the job pretty well. I would totally buy this again as its the only brand I use when it comes to primer sprays!!! I believe it has SPF so thats a PLUSS. I would recommend it to multiple skin types.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Prep & Prime spray Works fantastic for me on a day-to-day basis I have a dryer skin type that gets oily around my nose and sometimes if I use a cream primer with liquid foundation even though it's meant to keep my makeup in place all day it will end up breaking up around my nose. I use the Prep & Prime spray in place of a cream primer very often and it gives my skin enough dewiness and healthy glow under my makeup that my makeup will last all day and it also works as a setting spray to give you a natural finish I don't recommend it as a setting spray for oily skin
Amanda B.
I love this as a setting spray! It really makes my makeup melt together, and I love the way that it makes my highlight pop. I personally don’t think that it makes my makeup last any longer throughout the day but it does make it look good! I will repurchase this again. I love it.
Raya C.
['Charlotte', 'NC'], NC
I love this product! I typically have dry skin so I wanted to make sure I purchased something that would go good with my skin type and I give it 5 stars. It also is good for long day wear and the price isn't too bad for the quality. I would definitely plan to buy it again.
Alyssa M.
Rock Tavern, NY
Love this finishing spray! Doesn’t make my face look cakey even if I pile on the makeup and powder and makes my skin look glowy and natural on days I wear little makeup. My only issue is the spray nozzle; it isn’t as fine/smooth as I’d like. But other than that, no complaints.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
I am super late to the game but WOW is this stuff good!!! I just picked up a travel size on a whim and I'm already purchasing the full size. This makes your makeup look flawless. Foundation just sunk into my skin and looks incredibly natural. Can't believe I've gone this long without it.
Samaria A.
one of the greatest primer + setting spray there is , it’ll keep your makeup on all day , smells great as well , there really is no cons to this product , it’s really affordable , i buy this product every time i don’t use any other setting spray , highly recommend to everyone !
Brea B.
I use Mac fix+ as a setting spray after I have finished my makeup look. It works very well as far as holding my makeup into place all day long! It’s is very universal though, you can use it to wet an eyeshadow brush before using a glitter and it makes the color show up tremendously! This is a great product! Highly recommend!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.