Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Willis, Tx

This is the most amazing thing that could ever have been invented!!! this product has multiple purposes. but what I use it for the most is setting my makeup, spraying this all over my face tremendously helps to keep my makeup from looking clumpy and dry, this is very hydrating. also it's amazing for intensity of your eyeshadow colors or anything that is kind of dull. my favorite product ever I go through this stuff like crazy. definitely get your hands on this.
Sade H.
Sade H.

I can NOT say enough great things about this!!! It smells amazing! I spray my beauty blender before I apply my foundation to help it apply better. Then once I'm all done and I have that powdery look I give it a good spritz and the makeup just melts together and looks amazing!!! It is also fabulous for metallic eyeshadows! If you want it to pop a bit more just damp your brush a little then go to town!! This spray works wonders!! It's a staple in my collection!!
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA

I love this spray! I have really dry skin. So every time I bake/cook my under eye, it looks dry or patchy. So after setting my face with powder, I like to spray a bit of fix plus to give me a dewy look. It doesn't help keep my makeup on all day so I spray it on just the areas I feel that is dry. I think its worth the money. Will definitely repurchase over and over again. Oh, and if you're curious, Mario Dedivanovic, uses this spray also on Kim Kardashian West.
Shannel G.
Shannel G.

I love in like this with out this wonderful primer your makeup would just be ok but as soon as you spray some of this on your face once your face is done it will look more alive and beautiful and just glowing and silky and smooth and a little doing I love it you can get this product at Mac for about $15 you get a good amount of product in there it should last you about a good month last me about 2 months because all you need to do is spread up down and across
Tay M.
Tay M.
Fort Wayne, IN

MAC Cosmetics was one of my initial makeup influences- I've become less biased since!
I will say that this is a MUST HAVE for any MUA.
There are so many techniques and versatility that can be utilized with this product!
Not only You can use this to prep your face (to make your skin look awake and fresh) and set your face (to lock in the beat), it is also good for adding pigment to any eyeshadow & highlight you want to use! Spray Your brush first!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.

A great primer to any look! Whether I use a full make up set or going for something more natural this moisturizer does wonders to any application. I use more so am It zone where in colder temperatures tends to dry out easily. In my opinion this gets the job done whether you're wearing make up or not! It doesn't really have a smell and is colorless which is even better for the skin. The pump expenses just the right amount I need so that I'm not over using it.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.

this primer is very perfect for the skin, and is so the best product for the face. Really in love of this produc. is very in dispensan for the makeup artist and the makeup lover.
Prepare the face before makeup.
Super recommended product
Angela D.
Angela D.
San Jose, CA

This makes my makeup last all day. This is one of my holy grail products I use to spray on my brush when applying foundation. The smell is amazing and makes my makeup blend together so well. I tried making a duo but honestly it's not even worth it. I've been getting more into makeup and I need to repurchase this product. It's definitely a makeup game changer and I can see why beauty gurus rave about this product. You'll look like a goddess with a few sprays
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn, IL

I am not exaggerating when I say I am devoted to this product. Max fix + is an absolute MUST for any makeup lover. Whether you use it to prime, to intensify your Highlight, or add a boost of hydration to your face, it will never disappoint you. I never leave the house with a full face of makeup until I use this spray. If you have extremely dry skin like me, it is a lifesaver. However, any skin type will benefit from this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I personally don't use it as a priming or setting spray, but instead I use it to intensify the pigment of my eyeshadows. No matter what the quality of the eyeshadow is/how pigmented it is, I just dip my brush into the shadow and then spray it with Fix+ and immediately the shadow goes onto the lid with the same intensity it has in the pan. It's perfect for creating stunning eye looks. I will always repurchase this holy grail product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.