Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Langdon T.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH

This is my holy grail product. I use it for EVERYTHING. First off, it smells amazing. I first use this in my routine when I spray my bare face to help the makeup stay. Then I use it to blend out my highlight and contour. I continue to spray it over my face once I use a setting powder. Then I apply my highlight and spray it again. I like using it in layers. This makes my makeup last forever and bottles of this product last me forever!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Fairfield, CA

FIx+ is my go to spray for both priming and setting my makeup! On days I don't want to wear too much face product, I spray this before I apply concealer and powder. When I am wearing a full face, I use Fix+ to set and finish my look! It not only keeps my makeup in place, but it also adds a nice natural glow! I also love the packaging. This spray bottle sprays perfect mists rather than soaking my face when I spray. That's important!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This is literally perfect and a must for anyone's makeup kit. Not only is it a setting spray that can create a beautiful dewey glow that lasts for HOURS, it can be used alone for a glowing skin effect, as a primer, sprayed on eyeshadow for more intense pigment, or used to hold down glitter. It can do anything you want and it's a large bottle that lasts a long time so at only $22 it's pretty amazing and I would highly recommend it.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA

It works well, my eyeshadow look intense,I noticed my face wasn't oily with this prep on, and my eyeshadows don't look well at the end of to day, look better if I apply spray to setting hair instead this setting, really and is safe. Anyways I would buy it again because a it's a good deal, because is 2 in one, prep and primer, and it cheap I bought the little bottle for 10.99 just to try, an later on I'll buy the big one for 22.99
Cathy L.
Cathy L.

I don't know what I was doing before I started using this. I use this as a setting spray after I do my makeup, and while it doesn't make my makeup last longer, it makes my makeup look less powdery, giving my face a dewy finish. A tip though: especially with non-waterproof eyeliners, make sure you either use the Fix+ before doing your eye makeup, or cover your eyes while you spray your face, or else the eye makeup will get ruined!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
wigan

Amazing product! Wouldn't say it's a setting spray exactly personally it doesn't set my makeup in place I use it before I apply anything to my face to hydrate my skin , I also use it make eyeshadow colours more vibrant simply spray your brush before putting it into the eyeshadow it also comes in travel size which is perfect to keep in your handbag if your out and about in summer and you need a quick refresh simply spray and go ๐Ÿ˜Š
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK

I like to use this to moisten my face before applying foundation. It helps my makeup apply more smoothly and evenly without the extra exaggeration of dry skin. I like to moisten my Beauty Blender with this as well. It works great when applying an eyeshadow wet to give it a more intense or foiled look. I really like spraying this on my face after all my makeup is applied to help it all "melt" together. It is not a setting spray.
Bree W.
Bree W.

This was my go to summer product. It was a hot and humid summer and I spent most of it running from class to work so there wasn't much time in between to touch up my makeup. Spraying fix plus was such a quick fix. I would just spray a little on my face after class and it would not only make my face feel refreshed, but it would also make my makeup look almost flawless. Definitely a staple in my summer and now everyday routine.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA

This product is a game changer!!! I love to spray this before and after my makeup. I think this product works best on normal to dry skin, but won't look terrible on oily. The send it is fantastic and wish MAC would release a perfume of this! What this can do is intensify any eyeshadow, melt powders into your skin and make your highlight pop! However, this is NOT a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
jaclyn f.
jaclyn f.

So I use fix+ to spray on before my foundation to kind of prep my skin and give my face a more dewy look. I also use it when I'm completely done with my makeup, not necessarily to set my face, but it helps even out any patchyness or harsh lines in my powder. i will still use a different setting spray to set but fix+ just makes your make up look blended and dewy and beautiful. it really makes a difference in my make up regimen
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.