Add a Photo

Photos (361)
Janin A.
Janin A.
Downey, CA

I had heard lots of this product. I bought it because my skin would get too dry during winter time. I am usually dry to normal. I have tried it with my foundations and I notice that it makes some dewy. So if you love a dewy finish it is perfect. During the hot season I think I will not use it as much because I don't want my face to look so shiny. I use a flat brush from sigma and just blend my foundation once I spray the fix plus directly to the brush.
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.

This is another one of those products that I avoided for such a long time because I couldn't understand how this liquid, which I swore was just water with a fancy name, could be of any benefit. However, not only does it feel so refreshing, it helps to blend any powders that I've used into my foundation so that it looks even more natural and even a little dewy. Spritzing this onto my face is actually now my favourite part of my morning makeup routine.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Rasharkin , Antrim

In my opinion this is Mac's best product. How I use it is after all my makeup is done and before I use my Setting Spray, I Spray 2-3 spritz's of Fix + let it dry and then use the setting Spray. It has multiple uses though. Spray some on an eyeshadow brush and pick up eyeshadow, it intensifies the colour. Too warm? Spray some to cool you down šŸ˜›. I find it to be incredibly versatile and important in my makeup routine. Will repurchase again and again.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI

Now this is not a setting spray, some ppl get this confused this is to be used as a primer which does an amazing job priming the face before putting make up on, and sometimes if you have an eyeshadow that isn't showing up so good you can spray your brush with this and then use it to put your eye shadow on and it makes the pigment pop!! It also enhances highlight too, spray a little on your cheeks after applying highlight and you will be shinning!!!
Yannibel P.
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY

I love this product their is nothing out their that can replacr it. it is so worth the money. i cant live a day with out this product it is a must in my makeup collection it works for everyone my makeup last so long with this product. i have repurchased it so many time. this is one of fav thing in my makeup collection. it is a great product go ahead and buy it you wont regret it it is a staple in my morning and night skin care routine it just great
April Y.
April Y.

LOVE THIS!!!! This is worth the money. I use it after I apply my moisturizer and after applying foundation, concealer, and baking my face. It helps to soften up the look so it wouldn't look so cakey. The smell is great and one bottle can last me 5-6 months. Other than that, I don't think this is can be use as a setting spray, so that wouldn't work If you're thinking about that. I do use the UD all-nighter spray with this and so far I'm loving it.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

This is my holy grail product that I used for everything when my makeup. I've been purchasing this product when I started makeup and everyone should buy this but the only thing I dislike about this product is the price of this product but I love this for my face. Lately I've been using this product after I set down my base with liquid and powder which gives me a natural finish on my skin. Also it's great to refresh my face since having dry skin.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.

Amazing product. I don't know about making my makeup last any longer but it is great for setting the powders into your skin. It helps to prevent my makeup from looking powdery and heavy. It is great to spray on before and after any powder makeup. I don't know if people with oily skin would like it because it gives a very dewy look to the skin. It adds an extra layer of moisture and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a dewy and fresh look.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Nacogdoches, TX

This is the closest thing a person can get to angel tears. This stuff was gifted to us from THE GODS! It is perfect for three things: applying before you apply your makeup to prime skin, applying it after your finished makeup look to help your liquid and powder products you've applied become one layer on your face (you want this), and lastly, to freshen up your face and makeup throughout the day. If you do not own this, GO BUY IT THIS INSTANCE.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK

Every makeup enthusiast should have Fix+ in their collection. It can be used to set makeup or aide in eyeshadow application. I also like how the packaging has a locking feature. I personally dont use this to set my makeup because it's not moisturizing enough, but I know a lot of people who love it for that. I do however use ti whenever I apply a metallic shadow to my lid. It helps the glitter stick, reduces fall-out, and intensifies the color.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.