BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12072)
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
I use this more as a fix spray than a primer. I wasn’t too impressed when I used it as a primer, but as a fixing spray it does very well. I spray a little of this into my eyeliner pot or brow pot and it breaks up the clumpiness that happens when the pots are “cold”.
Cierra F.
I love this prime and prep spray! It’s so amazing and leaves my foundation looking flawless! The price tag is the only thing I don’t really like but I have found out how to make my own spray super similar to this for only $4
Ana F.
This setting spray is amazing, also you can wear it along just to have a healthy glow on your face or even prime it before Makeup. It’s a soft mist so your face won’t feel sticky or look wet. Looking forward to buy it again!
April H.
Hillsboro, OH
Love this product for setting my makeup, but also for giving your eyeshadow more of a pop and helps the pigment. I also use this on my highlighter. It makes my makeup last the entire day, even when its humid outside which is an added bonus. This is worth the money
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I purchased this product from the Mac counter inside of a local Macy's. It was a bit more expensive than I had initially thought it would be because It doesn't really have a scent; nor does it have truly sticky residue. I have used it to sprits my face before and after applying my full face. Additionally I use to to make my eyeshadows more pigmented along with putting it on a blank palette with eyeshadow fall out to make a liquid liner!
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
I got the small version first because I have heard soooo much about it I will go back and get the full size i put it on after I wash my face so it feels refreshing :) I also use it on my brushes to make mhy eyeshades more pigmented it's def a must have for me I use  NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte after all that
I use this mainly for spraying my brush to enhance the quality of any eyeshadow I wear.  It's not the best out there to set my makeup per se, but it's not bad.  It doesn't break me out and that's a major plus.  Packaging is sleek and it's pretty cool how you twist the "cap" to open and close the bottle.  I recommend this for eyeshadows and initially setting my foundation, but still believe there are better setting sprays.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh
A holy grail product! I cannot leave the house with my makeup on without a few spritz of this. It just makes everything melt into my skin so seamlessly and I feel like my makeup looks so natural and put together with this.
Jackie K.
Portage, MI
Love spray primers! Smells amazing and works very well. Mac products are generally pricy but products are great so it’s worth it. Primer is hydrating and cooling and let’s foundation lay flawlessly. Bought at Mac in Macy’s
Rosie H.
San Francisco
This is my GOAT!!! I've been using this ever since I began my makeup journey back in 2008 and boy has it been good to me! This is perfect to limit powdery look after makeup application, moisturizes sensitive skin without irritation, and refreshes whenever sprayed. I personally don't use this as a setting spray (didn't really do much to help my makeup last longer), but I have found various other uses for this product. Its worth a try
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.