BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Emmy G.
Phoenix
I really enjoyed this product! I bought it because of the hype over it and I found that it really did have a wide variety of uses and it worked really well. While i did enjoy it a lot, I wouldn't say it really lived up to the hype, only because I expected it to be a better setting spray than it actually turned out to be. But otherwise, it was really nice and I liked it!
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
I never thought I would enjoy this product as much as I do. I picked this up during ultas 21 days of beauty sale.
The way fix plus melts your makeup together and into my skin is incredible. I truly see a difference, it is the last step in my process and I don’t think I could ever go back to not using it. Worth it!
Danielle B.
I love this product for finishing my makeup and making all of my powders melt flawlessly into the skin.  Though it doesn't promote the longevity of the makeup, it makes the powders look like a natural part of the skin while not adding too much dewiness.  The only thing I don't like about it is the price.
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
I have a few tricks for using this product! First I love to spray it directly on my shadow brush to intensify an inner corner or lid highlight. I also love to spray a small version of a beauty blender with Fix plus when applying my under eye concealer! I included a close up picture where I used it for both tricks!
Jahaira M.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love how Mac fix plus is very hydrating for the skin and it says your foundation all day long but when I spray it on my fees each lives little dots from this praying it has nothing to do with the spray but the bump does. All it needs is a batter bump so it can spray evenly to the skin, that’s my only complaint
Heather R.
Orlando
I love this product. I purchased it after watching countless make up tutorials that featured this product. I initially noticed everyone using it as a finishing spray after makeup was applied. I purchased it at a MAC store for a reasonable price. My first impression after using the product was..ok..did it work? I use liquid foundation and didn't notice much when i sprayed on my face. Then next time I used it I sprayed on the brush first to apply foundation. It seemed to help with blending my foundation and having an even layer. I plan on continuing to purchase this product because I like that it thinned out the foundation to blend easily.
Myah A.
I loooove this. I mean like literally it works so great. I use this spray to make my eyeshadows and highlight more pigmented. And like HONTY this has my highlight blinding and my eyes bright. It’s supper easy to use and apply. It’s definitely worth the money. I would also really recommend this to literally anyone.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
I really like this setting/fixing spray! I find its best use is when I’m feeling too powdery and just want everything to kind of melt together. I find this product really does the trick. I don’t know that it helps with helping my makeup stay on longer, but it definitely smells amazing and I love using it. I do find the mister to be a little more intense than say the UD All-Nighter, so that is why I’m knocking it down a star. I just don’t like to feel like I’m drowning when I’m applying setting spray. I also have never had a problem with this leaving any specks or dots, so that is a huge plus. The packaging on this also feels nice and luxurious.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
I lovethis Mac primer fix product. However there are lotta dupes of this on YouTube and for a cheaper price I usually make it myself. It gets the job done when I make it myself but it doesn’t have the same affect as are the actual Mac brand however this is a very quality product and if you love to prime it to your face and or set your face this is a must.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
I am so pleased with this spray! I use it to prep my face every time I put on makeup. It's excellent for wetting your brushes for eyeshadows and highlighters. When I'm done I use it as a setting spray as well. I even use it after a face mask to prevent drying. It's an all around must have and worth the price!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.