Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
M H.
M H.

I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
Sara T.
Sara T.

This primer is awesome! It makes my skin looks smooth and even toned. It also makes my foundation looking amazing! However, I wish it worked better with my oily skin. I tend to break out whenever I use it.
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV

This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Itzel A.
Itzel A.

Great product but not necessarily my top one. If you're looking for a setting spray that's dewy than this is a good reach. If you're on a bit of a budget, then I would recommend the NYX dewy setting spray.
Shanti W.
Shanti W.

I use this prep and prime fix spray on a daily basis to moisten my beauty blender and to set my makeup. Even using it daily it still lasts a really long time and helps to keep my makeup on place for hours!
Nicky W.
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH

I have also a hard time finding this stuff bc it works so well I won't use anything else I've tried so many primers before and this stuff really works and it doesn't feel caked on it's so awesome I love it
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX

I'm not sure how much it sets makeup because it's not a setting spray but it's a great hydrate and really makes your highlight and colors on your face pop. It leaves you feeling refreshed and looking fresh
Itoro A.
Itoro A.

Perfect fix face. I honestly need this for the rest of my life. It's great when your going out for a party night because honestly your makeup stays on. I want more! Unfourtunatly the bottle was my friends.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

Cambiar a español
It has a divine smell, I love to use the shadows, it is an excellent primer is super easy to apply, it has a safe to avoid loss of product, it works for all kinds of skin that I recommend
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

I love this fixplus it helps makeup stay all day! Doesn't feel sticky at all. Bought it all MAC in my closest mall at macys. Pricey but worth it 100% never disappointed. Certainly would recommend to others
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.