BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Jessica H.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
it's fabulous. makes the makeup and Pigment perfectly set in a very good way. I recommend it very well
Teanna S.
Saint Paul
Really makes your makeup stay all day! Also doesn't dry out your skin which I naturally have dry skin!
Angela O.
Pell City, AL
Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I need this product in my life forever I'm just in love I can't live without it very good product to use
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I love this! How many times I have had to fix or redo my makeup before discovering this awesome spray.
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
Melts your makeup into your skin! Looks so good and makes all your makeup last and look fresh all day!
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA
It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.