BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I have trouble with my makeup staying in place all day. When I use this spray I feel that my makeup does stay in place all day. It doesn't go on looking wet and drys to a bright finish. I would recommend trying this if you have trouble keeping your makeup in place throughout the day!
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love this spray. I use it without makeup to rehydrate throughout the day but It's used best with makeup. I use a pore minimizer plus a couple spritz of this before applying my makeup and then again to lock everything in after. I have combo/oily skin and it never clogs my pores or makes me look shiny (atleast no more than normal).
Mich B.
I got this originally as a gift from a friend and I didn't realize how much I would use this product. I loved how the bottle was easy to open and close and how you can tell that you are using all of the product down the the last drop. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Chloe R.
Puerto Rico, PR
I don't know. This is a hit and miss for me. I love it to spray some in the brush for apply the highlight to look intense but is a miss for my skin. Doesn't do anything for me. Maaaaybe I buy it again
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
I cannot live without this product. It settles your makeup the whole day. It leaves your face looking refresh and in place. I definitely recommend this to every female also work for oily skin like myself. The first time I purchase this item was at Macy's also great customer service :)
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
I think this is an uncommon opinion, but I'm not entirely sold on Fix+. I know that it is a holy grail item for a number of people, but it seems to work 50% of the time for me, and if you spray too much then it seems to make my foundation a bit streaky and awkward in spots.
Theresa A.
MAC prep + prime+ does wonders for someone like me with large pores and imperfect skin. Putting this on my face first allows me to have even application of my foundation and my makeup lasts longer too.
Cassandra S.
I love how easy this is to use! It always leaves me feeling flawless and helps my makeup last all day. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have the perfect beginning to my makeup routine with this primer.
Baleigh C.
Oregon , OH
This product is great for all different things. When my face seems overly powdered I spray this and it makes my face more dewy. I also love this to make my shadows wet and more pigmented. When my face seems dry I tend to use it as a primer as well. It is a very versatile product
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
The mac spray is ok! I usually buy the travel size since it's less expensive and also lasted me a really long time! I think it's very easy to apply, just a few spritz when your finished putting your makeup on. I didn't think it kept my makeup perfectly in place but it did help.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.