BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
ashley r.
ashley r.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a really good products, the only setback i have with this is the price. so if your okay with splurging this is amazing
dania c.
dania c.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Skin Spray
It's quick easy doesn't have in taste smell or problems with putting it on and it's quick and simple to use on a regular bases
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Pontiac, MI
This product leaves my face mat for like ever its a great product to use every day like I do and it has a good smell to it to.
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
This made me feel like my makeup would be sliding down my face, but this stuff is alright. I like to use it to wet my brushes.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Best thing ever! I either spray it on my brush to boost pigmentation of an eye shadow or to set my makeup! Feels so refreshing
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX
YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Julieth G.
Julieth G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.