BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Yessi C.
Yessi C.
I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA
This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
Elly Q.
Elly Q.
Loved the product until I found out they test on animals, test on me not on bunnies please... smh At M.a.c cosmetics
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , CA
This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Love it it aint nothing like the results this product has this one really beats them all and yes it is long lasting.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
jannet v.
jannet v.
Rialto, CA
I've only use this a few times and I like it! I would love to keep trying It more before making a full review on it.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
This mac fix and setting spray works good it does not allow smudges ans leeps the makeup on even while I'm at the gym
angela r.
angela r.
Brooklyn, NY
A must have ... This spray hydrates and set your makeup. it get rid of the powered look and it give you a dewy look.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.