Add a Photo

Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
July 23, 2016, 5:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Much needed to set my make up. I use it all year for a lasting effect. A few sprays and I am on my way. I recommend this product.
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
July 28, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product!! Definitely is a great finisher !! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that uses finishers !!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD
Aug. 16, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA
July 2, 2016, 6:08 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA
I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Love it , this is by far the best prime setting spray ever , Mac really has such a great quality of make up and so easy to apply
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
July 3, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
👑🎀Nelly G.
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
Jan. 18, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Perfect for prepping your face and also to set up your make up. Very affordable it is less than $20! A must in your make up box!
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
July 19, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.