Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Karina A.
Karina A.
Riverside, CA

I loove this product so much one of my favorites, very moisturizing & easy to apply makeup to, very long lasting, still have mine from a month ago, i always have a matte finish, definitely would buy again !
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.

Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY

I use this every single day. I mainly use it to pop out my highlighter. It gives me a really nice finish. I have dry skin and it really does add moisture. It is a perfect edition to anyone's makeup routine.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno, CA

I love my prep and prime. I usually spray it on after I finish my powder products to set it in place and it helps get rip of that "powdery" look. A added tip is to pop this baby in the fridge on a hot day!!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL

This beauty can be used before, during and after makeup application. Its the all in one makeups bff helps your foundation go on smooth, helps your eyeshadows pop, sets your makeup and hydrates parched skin.
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Fairburn, GA

I can't live without this. I use it to set my face and to apply my highlight. I don't remember how much it was but I'm sure it was worth it. I am definitely going to buy again once I run out of the product.
sarah T.
sarah T.

This setting spray by MAC works fantastic except it is very pricey. Considering that it is long lasting and works amazing with darker skin, then it is worth it. I recommend to others with darker skin tones.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Celina, OH

LOVE LOVE LOVE! use under my foundation to help my dry skin and helps my makeup stay and use to help enhance a very glittery or shiny eyeshadow! Great prouduct, pricing is good and a little goes along way!!
Heather O.
Heather O.
Beaumont, Ca

Fantastic product that should be in any girls beauty routine. This stuff sets your make up perfectly. Also if you spray your brush before applying eyeshadow it really helps the colors pop and stay in place.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I thought this product worked really well, but maybe not worth the money. It definitely does it's job but I know of a lot of cheaper products that do the same job just as well. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.