Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Aliyah G.
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA

I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
Paige T.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD

I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX

It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. Good for dry skin. I would purse again.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Whitchurch-stouffville, Ontario

I love this Mac fix + skin setting spray!! It's one of the best sprays I have used. Yes it is amazing. I just recently bought it and I wasn't sure if I will like it but I loved it!
neeam j.
neeam j.
Birmingham, United Kingdom

I tend to use this setting spray when I wear a full on face make-up for occasions. I can reply on this spray as it makes my make-up stay on all day without budging :) Good product.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Weymouth, MA

I use this product everyday whether to freshen up my makeup or intensify eye shadows. I also use it before I apply my foundation as a primer. So versatile and definitely worth it.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA

I like how hydrating it is and it goes on extremely light. I don' t notice too much of a different with my pores but I think it is very hydrating especially since I have dry skin.
Erika H.
Erika H.

This product is wonderful, after I use foundation it goes on sometimes even use a little in my makeup while blending out it. Feels flawless! Recommended to everyone of my friends!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Takes away all powery finishes and cakeyness and sets makeup in place so well! Is always my go to for when I have a gig as it keeps my makeup on through hot and sweaty enviroments
This product is GREAT for making your Metallic eyeshadow brighter, a great spray to prime with and a great finishing spray! Packaging is a frosted plastic bottle, easy for travel.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.