BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pearland, TX
I love the max prep and prime. It helps the makeup really last and I feel like it just ties it all together with great blending
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not really sure this extends my make up. I don't know it does much to set the makeup either. I think it's a waste of money.
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
anisa o.
anisa o.
Largo, FL
Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Middle Vlg, NY
Was always wanting to try it and really like it! It makes my makeup stay on and I want to use it for my shadows in the future!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a really good products, the only setback i have with this is the price. so if your okay with splurging this is amazing
dania c.
dania c.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.