Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Victorville, CA

Must have!! I can't finish my makeup without this! It sprays on nicely and leaving a beautiful, lightweight, natural finish! Even the smell is delicious! I would buy this over and over again. Always restocking on this product!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Laval

It's the best face spray I've ever tried, i love wearing it before my foundation and after, I have dehydrated skin and the pix + does help a lot to keep my skin moisturized , i would repurchase 100% and I always keep a back up
Cinderella B.
Cinderella B.
Toronto, Ontario

This is the best setting spray I have tried. I have combination skin (oily and dry) it works well! It can be used to set as well as refresh your face. Easy to apply just spray all over! If you want your makeup to last all day!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I love this setting spray! Its great especially when you cake on so much powder because i have oily skin. I use this to add hydration to my skin so it doesn't feel dry after. Great for adding hydration for those with dry skin.
Luz B.
Luz B.

I love love love this product. I purchased the Mac Fix + skin setting spray after having my makeup done at MAC and it really does hold your makeup long. I sweat a lot and it always stays on all night long. Highly recommend it.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Oh I can't say enough about it. Absolutely a must have. It really works and it has a great smell. I use it even if i am not going wear any makeup. I bought mine for 22 dlls it's affordable besides it contains a lot of product.
Carlyn D.
Carlyn D.
Tacoma, WA

This stuff is incredible! At first I wasn't sold. The more I use it the more I love it! It eliminates the worry of smudge and the embarrassment of makeup ending up on clothing! Helps seal everything together in a flawless way.
alexandria c.
alexandria c.
Douglas, MA

This setting spray is one of my absolute favorites. During the day your makeup will not be cakey and the direction/pressure in which it comes out is perfect! This product is definitely worth the money and i would repurchase!!
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX

My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Amber M.
Amber M.

Love this spray. It's a must have. I can't do my makeup with out this spray. It has so many different uses. I use to intensify my eyeshadows, as a refresher, as a finishing spray, an to make sure my makeup doesn't look cakey.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.