Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (545)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Love this it melts my make up too my skin for a more natural look and it helps it stay on a bit better that others I have tried . It is great have been using it for while and will not be getting ride of it .
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Glendale, CO

I love this product and have gone through many many bottles! I use it to set my face and make the powders blend into my face and to intensify eye shadow. This is definitely a must have for any makeup lover!
emily n.
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love mac fix + I will always need this to either prep my skin or intensify my shadows or highlight!! this is just a great spray for a lot of things. I also really love the smell it's just perfect
Anna P.
Anna P.
Garland, TX

I have used drugstore misters but this really beats all. The mac prep and prime helps melt my powders into my foundation so I don't look chalky. My makeup also lasts me all day and the spray smells amazing!
Inna G.
Inna G.

You can use this before. You can use this after your makeup is finished. It smells great. You will definitely see the difference after you spray it. It automatically highlights everything and brings it out!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Wauconda, IL

Fix plus is such a staple for an avid makeup user! It has so many uses I use it to prime my fave or help blend out foundation or spray on brushes to achieve more pigmentation from eyeshadows or highlighter.
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL

This beauty can be used before, during and after makeup application. Its the all in one makeups bff helps your foundation go on smooth, helps your eyeshadows pop, sets your makeup and hydrates parched skin.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA

I am in love with this setting spray they also come in fragrance scented sprays and smell really good. Never had any problems with this brand and my makeup stays in place for hours. I highly recommend this!
sarah T.
sarah T.

This setting spray by MAC works fantastic except it is very pricey. Considering that it is long lasting and works amazing with darker skin, then it is worth it. I recommend to others with darker skin tones.
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL

I love this for not looking cakey since I have to cover acne that can easily happen the only things is that it's a Dewey finding and doesn't last kind but would still recommend I put nyx matte spray over it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.