BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12061)
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
One of the OG's of primers. I rarely use it as a face primer, but I do put it on my eyeshadow brush after picking up powder and it definitely amplifies color intensely. I also love using it as a "Fixer" at the end. It softens your makeup and makes it all blend beautifully.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE this spray!!!! It is just so versatile! It works for everything! I love how it melts my makeup into place and how I can use it to intensify any pigment or highlighter.....even to hydrate the skin before applying makeup!!!! It's just absolute awesome!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This product is great for all different things. When my face seems overly powdered I spray this and it makes my face more dewy. I also love this to make my shadows wet and more pigmented. When my face seems dry I tend to use it as a primer as well. It is a very versatile product
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
Jade N.
Reedsville
This has been the BEST hands down, primer and setting spray I've ever tried. While it is a little pricy, it is very easy to apply and the stay power simply blows my mind. My makeup stays on all day, and doesn't move anywhere. I would buy again!!! In fact I need some right now.
Yessenia L.
mac prime and prep fix is the bomb , i use this product on the daily. its good anytime of skin ! i have a combination of oily and dry and this product really helps when i wanna go full out glam. pros its awesome ! cons cant find any tbh , i would totally recommend to others !
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Holy grail of setting sprays. My number one favorite ❤ ️Mac Prep + Prime Fix sets makeup for all day wear. I have oily/ acne prone skin and this spray does not irritate my skin. Keeps oil at bay. You won't regret purchasing this product.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Everyone needs this in there life if they want to successfully have a perfect finish makeup look! Helps protect against sun and great for all skin types I am in love and recommend 100% to everyone to get this 🖤
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I love to use prime fix because it smell so good. it is moisturizing my face before to apply my makeup. My opinion is if the price can be lower a bit I could buy always. it make your makeup long lasting and I recommend it. if I am too lazy to apply cream primer I prefer this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.