BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cybil S.
Cybil S.
This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Lake Charles, LA
I use this before after and during when I do my make up I use it to wet my brushes it over all helps the finished look
Yessi C.
Yessi C.
I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Emily T.
Emily T.
Corona, NY
Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX
I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Love it it aint nothing like the results this product has this one really beats them all and yes it is long lasting.
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
its okay. it doesnt really help with the make up staying on as long. i like urban decay much better! its kinda dewey
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , CA
This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.