Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
Emily M.
Emily M.

I am going to say that this product it the best primer I have ever use. It does help hide pores and kept's the foundation last longer. It gives your face a natural finished look.
Stormy J.
Stormy J.

Love love love this product .use it to hydrate my face and use it for my eyeshadow. It gives my eyeshadow a nice more metallic look and overall enhances the look of my eye makeup
Rhea G.
Rhea G.

This has got to be the best product like this on the market! I don't know anyone who doesn't use this! Every make up artist I know uses this and I cannot be without mine! Amazing
Ravina S.
Ravina S.

Love it my holy grail product love this product to set my foundation with and great for spraying over the face if you have came looking face and also it's a face refreshing mist.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Best setting spray out there! Until I try some more this one will stay the best! Og how it makes your face blend flawlessly and less powdery and and makes it stay on for a while!
Dora D.
Dora D.

A multi-use product! Love using to set my makeup, make an eyeshadow pop, or simply to give my face some hydration. I'm have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so.
Fantastic product sets make up n does not leave a heavy residue. Helps makeup look fresh all day . Face feels clean just keep with u to spray throughout Day to make u feel fresh
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL

Makes your makeup last all day. Gives a perfect finish. Good for all skin types. No Sun protection. Last a long time. Easy to apply good sprat mist. Affordable. Would recommend.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Moreno Valley, CA

I absolutely love this Mac Fix+Skin setting spray It's one of my must have. I've tried other brands but none compare to this one. My makeup stays on all day without any problems
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Hopewell Junction, NY

This is an everyday product for me, I use it under my makeup actually. It keeps my makeup in place and on point. Feels refreshing when I mist it on my face. Always a repurchase.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.