Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
M H.
M H.

I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lake Forest, CA

One the best setting spray great to shyer out foundations if you have dry skin you apply it after the shower and it locks in the the moisture it also helps with eyeshadow so this product is worth the money
Amy R.
Amy R.
Bellflower, CA

I've never used this to set my makeup but I love this for putting on my eyeshadow brush and dipping into my eyeshadow with it before I apply. Makes shimmery colors shimmer more and brighter colors pop more
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX

I'm not sure how much it sets makeup because it's not a setting spray but it's a great hydrate and really makes your highlight and colors on your face pop. It leaves you feeling refreshed and looking fresh
Luz L.
Luz L.
Apex, NC

It's mist is perfect and it dries so quickly. It doesn't cause my face to be oily or anything and it makes the make up last so long no shimmer or anything and the finish is a matte it's very recommendable
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

I use this after i have brushed off my setting powder. People say my skin is super flawless, also how my highlight is "poppin" bc i spray it onto the brush to make it shine more. i totally recommend this.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK

So worth it i love spray on primer and this is a must have in the Freelance MUA world. I have oily skin in some parts of my face & it covera up my pores sooo dang well. I highly recommend this for anyone.
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK

One of the best setting sprays that is on the high end. I'm a medium skin tone, With an oily skin is this helps my makeup stay all day! I've bought three bottles of this and use it all the time on people!
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX

Guys I love fix + so much! Like I go through it like there is no tomorrow! It sets my makeup so well and primes my face just as good! It's great to use when doing eyeshadow to get that extra pigmentation!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV

I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.