Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
It really helps prep my face for a smooth application. I also spray it on my brushes to use in powders for a more intense effect.
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
June 26, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
After using this my make up looks much more natural and blended in. My make up also last longer and doesn't run after a long day.
Valeria Á.
Valeria Á.
La hidratación que este producto le da ala piel es asombrosa. A demás de que refresca la piel y hace que esta música más radiante
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ
So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
viridiana g.
viridiana g.
El Paso, TX
This is a really good product I've used it and it works wonders on the skin. I've tired other products but this is my number one.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, Wa
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried and am a huge fan! have also heard that e.l.f makes a great dupe that works just as well for a fraction of the cost!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA
Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas
Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
July 23, 2016, 5:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Much needed to set my make up. I use it all year for a lasting effect. A few sprays and I am on my way. I recommend this product.
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN
OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.