BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Karissa W.
I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Sandra M.
Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX
This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL
I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX
Love this makes me make-up stay on all. Day keeps my skin very hydrated & my make up looks very flawless
Michelle P.
This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN
My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.