Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Gosia B.
Gosia B.
Lockport

One of my favorite primers !! This product keeps my makeup looking gorgeous all day and I have never had a problem smearing. This is a little more pricey, but I personally thing that it is worth the splurge.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK

I highly recommend. i have gone through a few bottles already. i use it as a face mist, spray my eye shadow brush, or dampen my beauty blender. my face is normal to dry so i don't know how it is on oily skin.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Portland, OR

I have to be honest In that I don't use this very often to prep or finish my face. I use it to wet my brushes when making shadows more pigmented and to control shadows prone to fallout; works like a dream ;)
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS

This is a very good product because it's easy to apply just 2 sprays and it set its very light weight you can't feel anything it gives you a natural finish to look like yours...I would recommend it to others
Diana Z.
Diana Z.
Corona, CA

For a person that has tried many different primers I highly recommend this product! It made my foundation and powder have such a flawless finish, it can be a bit pricey for a primer but I extremely recommend
Cristen R.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ

I can not live without this! Makes my skin glow and foundation glides over the top looking flawless. I like to spray my brush to intensify my shadows. I've never used anything that compares to this I love it
Ryann G.
Ryann G.

Love everything about this, add to anything to make a perfect appliance to skin. Minimizes pores greatly and has a dewy finish, no sun protection in aware of but otherwise is very amazing i love it very much
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA

Love this spray! I use it especially to intensify glittery or shimmery eyeshadow. It makes it really pop. I use it as a setting spray too! It helps my makeup to set and gives my face hydrated! So affordable!
Josmely R.
Josmely R.
Bell, CA

Absolutely love this product!! The mist is the precise spray needed. Can be used as a setting spray or primer. I have extremely oily skin and it works great with all skin types! I would definitely buy again!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV

One of my holy grails! I use Fix+ to set my makeup, remove the powdery look, dampen my beauty blender to blend my concealer.. it's so useful! It's a lightweight moisturizing spray that keeps you set all day!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.