BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12063)
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE this spray!!!! It is just so versatile! It works for everything! I love how it melts my makeup into place and how I can use it to intensify any pigment or highlighter.....even to hydrate the skin before applying makeup!!!! It's just absolute awesome!
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff! First of all, it helps melt the powders into your skin to make you look less cakey. Second, you can use it to foil any shimmery/metallic/glitter shadows. And last, it helps add moisture to your skin to help with any dry areas!
Juvirn A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I don't use this as a primer but I spray it to melt in my makeup before I use finishing spray. It really helps to blend the makeup together in a way. The smell is amazing too, and for the amount I spray a day on my face I'm surprised it's lasted me so long.
Bianca G.
Bronx , NY
This is great for for hydrating skin before makeup, refreshing makeup to remove any "powdery" looking patches on your skin and intensifying shimmer shadows; including highlighters. It also has a pleasant smell. If you are oily cover your t-zone before spaying this on your skin.
Darian D.
Best makeup setting spray I have used! Makes your skin feel refreshed and makes your makeup melt into your skin. I have tried Smashbox and Urban Decay setting sprays but this one is by far the best. I also love using this spray on my brushes to pick up more eyeshadow pigment!
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I love to use prime fix because it smell so good. it is moisturizing my face before to apply my makeup. My opinion is if the price can be lower a bit I could buy always. it make your makeup long lasting and I recommend it. if I am too lazy to apply cream primer I prefer this.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
I love this primer / setting spray!! You can use it either way, and it helps keep the makeup in place all throughout the day into the night. Helps with pores and fine lines. Will definitely buy again in the future!!
ashley a.
I absolutely love getting my makeup done by MAC makeup artists, its my place to go for all my looks. They use this product on me everytime, I also bought it myself and I love how long it makes my makeup last. The feelig of it is cool and very light when it first touches my skin. Its hydrating and soothing for my dry patches.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
I love this product.  My holy grail setting spray.  It smells so good as well!!  feels so lightweight on the face, but it really does the job.  it also works like magic for making your eyeshadow pop!!! i give this a 10/10 for sure.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jewels G.
I just got this for the first time not too long ago and it's good. Honestly I just use it for shimmer eye shadows to make them pop. I haven't used it as an actual setting spray yet lol. I know I'm strange. But it's good.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.