Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Kyra G.
Kyra G.
Niedersachsen

5 bottles at home, best result ever! It has a dewy finish. Make-up last all day, without looking like a cake haha. I like the spray thing and I recommend it for dry to normal skintypes. Love it so so much!
Aida B.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA

This stuff is great and does a great job of prepping your skin, making your shadows more pigmented on your eyelid, and helping your makeup stay on all day. My only downside is that MAC is not cruelty free.
Talita L.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA

Awesome product, I use everyday and it's always in my purse, I have two actually, really love this stuff, awesome for face make up and give you a pretty much better look. It's the best ever ! I really like
Itoro A.
Itoro A.

Perfect fix face. I honestly need this for the rest of my life. It's great when your going out for a party night because honestly your makeup stays on. I want more! Unfourtunatly the bottle was my friends.
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV

This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO

This is such an amazing product! I love using it after I apply all my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on longer and better lasting. If I don't use it I feel like I have a naked face! Well worth the pay!
M H.
M H.

I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lake Forest, CA

One the best setting spray great to shyer out foundations if you have dry skin you apply it after the shower and it locks in the the moisture it also helps with eyeshadow so this product is worth the money
Amy R.
Amy R.
Bellflower, CA

I've never used this to set my makeup but I love this for putting on my eyeshadow brush and dipping into my eyeshadow with it before I apply. Makes shimmery colors shimmer more and brighter colors pop more
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX

I'm not sure how much it sets makeup because it's not a setting spray but it's a great hydrate and really makes your highlight and colors on your face pop. It leaves you feeling refreshed and looking fresh
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.