BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA
I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
rive' o.
rive' o.
San Antonio, TX
This is my ride or die products it's very lightweight it's refreshing I use it for setting my eyeshadows to make it more popping
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Antonnette S.
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn , NY
A great skin primer or finishing spray that keeps the skin looking dewy, fresh and makeup lasting longer! Has a natural finish.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not really sure this extends my make up. I don't know it does much to set the makeup either. I think it's a waste of money.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.