Add a Photo

Photos (366)
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Bowling Green, KY

This is by far my favorite setting spray. You get so much product for the price and it really keeps my makeup looking very blended. I have tried drugstore Maybelline setting spray and it doesn't even compare.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Alliance, OH

Love this to keep my makeup looking refreshed throughout the day. This is also great for making eye shadows more metallic or making foundation more dewy. I don't think this effects longevity of my foundation.
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL

I love fix + I love using it for my eyeshadow and to make my highlight pop more. I will be repurchasing over and over again because it's amazing!! Only a few sprays and you're good to do! Very worth the money
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, va

I use this on a daily basis! Lovely after the gym or for a quick refresh. Great to take away the cakey look that powder foundation can sometimes cause. Great to wet your beauty blender and to foul eyeshadows!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM

I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
shivani b.
shivani b.

Great setting spray i think its the best one out there ,it does help with the longevity of my makeup . I have dry skin and i feel like like i never get that healthy glow this setting spray gives me that glow.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

This stuff is amazing. I use it throughout the makeup application process to moisturizer and set. I have very sensitive skin and the minerals in the spray are soothing and moisturizing. It smells great, too!
Deven G.
Deven G.

Using this product makes my face feel refreshed and glory or use it before I put on make up and I used it after it just helps get rid of that kicking this and leaves you with a smooth finish and healthy glow
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I've never been more in love with a makeup product! I use this before and after and I can feel the difference when I use it and when I don't! My makeup lasts so much longer and never settles into my creases!
ronnie c.
ronnie c.
Oak Hills, CA

this MAC spray is everything! it's so refreshing and light on the skin, yet it locks in your makeup for the day! i love using it after i apply my makeup or before if i. feel like i need an extra something :)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.