BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn, IL
I am not exaggerating when I say I am devoted to this product. Max fix + is an absolute MUST for any makeup lover. Whether you use it to prime, to intensify your Highlight, or add a boost of hydration to your face, it will never disappoint you. I never leave the house with a full face of makeup until I use this spray. If you have extremely dry skin like me, it is a lifesaver. However, any skin type will benefit from this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
I love this product because most setting sprays I purchase don't give me that tacky finish so I feel as if my makeup is just going to wipe off because it doesn't have a surface to attach to. This one has a tacky finish after you spray your face and I feel like it's really getting into my makeup to set it into my skin. I really recommend this to someone who wears a lot of makeup, try it out!
Jessica ✨.
Seattle
jam-packed with vitamins and awesome stuff for your skin! not only does it boost hydration and nourish your skin, it dries down to provide a nice surface for makeup application! you can also use it as a finishing spray for a dewy glow where you want it! the only downfall is the spraying mechanism...it's rather inconsistent with how much product it sprays and the spray range 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's time to glow from within with healthy skin 😊✨
Rachel Z.
Brooklyn
First off I love the smell of Mac Fix+ spray! It is a multipurpose product. I use it to set my makeup ( no one likes a cakey look), as a refresher in the middle of the day, and as away to make eye shadows more pigmented. I like the light mist it sprays and that it does not leave water marks. I have repurchased this product many times for myself and recommend it to my friends and family.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I really wish this product did not cost as much as it does. It is a great product. I use it before I apply my foundation and spray it on my brush before applying any eyeshadow or loose pigments. It makes eyeshadow come out so vibrant! That is my number one use for this product.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Fix + is a staple in my beauty collection. I've gone through countless bottles and will continue to! It hydrates the skin and fuses your makeup together and makes it look skin like. You can also use it to spray your makeup brush before dipping your brush in eyeshadows and things that apply better when dampened. Highly recommend . Everyone I know who loves makeup has this in their collection.
Maria G.
I love this product since day one it hydrates my skin. And it is good for combination skin. It keeps my makeup in place. It also helps to hide my pores. What it also did for me was to keep my skin hydrated. I do recommend this product to anyone and will defenetly buy it again!
Angela D.
San Jose, CA
This makes my makeup last all day. This is one of my holy grail products I use to spray on my brush when applying foundation. The smell is amazing and makes my makeup blend together so well. I tried making a duo but honestly it's not even worth it. I've been getting more into makeup and I need to repurchase this product. It's definitely a makeup game changer and I can see why beauty gurus rave about this product. You'll look like a goddess with a few sprays
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
This product is by far the best product to ever exist. I swear by it! I use it every time for those long nights where I know my makeup is going to need a little extra help staying matte and flawless. And the MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ never disappoints ! I always recommend it to others
Lindsay T.
Where has this been all my life? I've heard about this from so many people and just never tried it myself until recently and I majorly regret not trying it sooner! I'll use this with eyeshadows to get more pigment, I'll spray it on my face before my setting spray, or I'll just use it as a refresher throughout the day. Plus it's got a wonderful smell! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.