Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Dover , NJ
This completed my look and set my makeup the whole New Year's Eve. I love it!! Not too expensive for the amount of product you get
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I wanted to buy this but i wasn't sure how to apply it. I wonder how this works. Do you apply it before you do any of your makeup?
Britney M.
Britney M.
Terrell, TX
Aug. 1, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like this spray. Just grab, spray and go. No need to wonder if you put to much finishing powder on. Which would be embarrassing.
Mevale B.
Mevale B.
Bell, CA
This is a dream product. It's so good. It sets your makeup and makes it look flawless. It doesn't make it last but It feels good .
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA
i've never purchased this product but i use it every time i get my makeup done at Sephora and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Felton, PA
April 7, 2016, 10:29 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray available. Pricey but worth the money. Lasts a long time too. Can also be used to help apply loose foundations.
Sehrish M.
Sehrish M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this prep and prime! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it fresh. Dries quickly, easy to apply. I use it before and after my makeup
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Simpsonville
April 1, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray, I spray it on after applying all my make up and it stays on all day. It's a bit expensive but worth every Penny
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Super affordable and sets makeup perfectly. Unlike having a setting spray that acts like just water in a bottle. This stuff works.
viridiana g.
viridiana g.
El Paso, TX
This is a really good product I've used it and it works wonders on the skin. I've tired other products but this is my number one.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.