Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Hillsboro, OR

This product is amazing. Its hydrate my skin, make my makeup melted together and look natural, prolonged my makeup and intensify eyeshadows. The nozzle is pretty good as well. I love multitasking products and this is one of it.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Dallas, TX

I loveeeee this setting spray. It hydrates my skin and helps to keep my makeup in place. I love to spray it on my lips as well because it helps my lipstick/lipgloss last throughout the day. This is my favorite product from Mac!
Diti D.
Diti D.
Alexandria, VA

I wish people would stop saying it's a setting spray. It's literally water with a few other ingredients. It's great to merge all your makeup and powders together at the end of application, but by no means is it a setting spray.
Brittanie R.
Brittanie R.

I have heard nothing but great things about this finishing spray. I also love that it can be used for multiple purposes. I want it so bad 😩 I just need to wait till I get my money right first then I'll def be splurging on this.
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC

This product is versatile! You can use it as a primer, setting spray, and to intensify your eyeshadow pigments. The smell is amazing too. It's great for if you have dry skin, it keeps your makeup from cakey and looks refreshed.
Hali H.
Hali H.

I love my Mac fix plus, it's a cult beauty product that is great for giving you dewy skin and intensified makeup. It also helps my makeup last much longer. When I forget to apply I notice my makeup fading from my chin and nose.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno

Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Miami Beach, FL

MAC This product is fabulous. maquillo Whenever I squirted some on my face and makes my skin look natural, a part of me takes a lot makeup. Sometimes sombres wet the eyes or eyebrows with this spray and I will also super good .
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Liverpool

Love this spray . This will keep your makeup on all day and nice and secure . It's very hydration and is good for dry/oily skin . It's long lasting and will make your eyebrows more pigmented . I will be buying again as I'm low
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.