Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Josmely R.
Josmely R.
Bell, CA

Absolutely love this product!! The mist is the precise spray needed. Can be used as a setting spray or primer. I have extremely oily skin and it works great with all skin types! I would definitely buy again!
Princess S.
Princess S.

This is one of the best setting pray I have use. It's so refreshing especially during hotter days. It smell so good. Sometimes I will just used it to refresh my face even when I don't have on makeup. Love it
Gosia B.
Gosia B.
Lockport

One of my favorite primers !! This product keeps my makeup looking gorgeous all day and I have never had a problem smearing. This is a little more pricey, but I personally thing that it is worth the splurge.
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS

This is a very good product because it's easy to apply just 2 sprays and it set its very light weight you can't feel anything it gives you a natural finish to look like yours...I would recommend it to others
Ryann G.
Ryann G.

Love everything about this, add to anything to make a perfect appliance to skin. Minimizes pores greatly and has a dewy finish, no sun protection in aware of but otherwise is very amazing i love it very much
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA

Love this spray! I use it especially to intensify glittery or shimmery eyeshadow. It makes it really pop. I use it as a setting spray too! It helps my makeup to set and gives my face hydrated! So affordable!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
magnolis

This is the BEST primer. I feels so amazing once it sprays on your skin, definitely would recommend this product, its very long lasting and very easy to apply. I got it from the actual mac store in the mall.
ronnie c.
ronnie c.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

this MAC spray is everything! it's so refreshing and light on the skin, yet it locks in your makeup for the day! i love using it after i apply my makeup or before if i. feel like i need an extra something :)
Natori H.
Natori H.

This is the best prep/primer i have ever used! It minimizes pores! It makes your highlight beam! Theirs no sun protection that i know of in it. You spray and go. This is a must have! And the scent is amazing
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Love this it melts my make up too my skin for a more natural look and it helps it stay on a bit better that others I have tried . It is great have been using it for while and will not be getting ride of it .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.