Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (372)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

For someone like me with very dry skin this is a savior. It's like giving your skin a drink of water from the outside. After just a couple spritzes your makeup is set, skin is moisturized and you're good to go.
Mei S.
Mei S.
Minneapolis, MN

I can't live without this. I spritz this before applying (water based) foundation, I do a little on my brush, I use it to foil my eyeshadow, I use it to refresh over my makeup on my long haul flights. YAY MAC!
Charlie P.
Charlie P.

This product is literally a ride or die product I don't know how I did my makeup without this magic liquid in a bottle, it makes your eyeshadow about 10x more pigmented as they were before you primed with this
Adriana E.
Adriana E.
Lancaster, CA

Love this! Makes your face not look so cakey when putting on makeup. With just a few sprays it Makes your face looks flawless! Everyone should have this in their makeup kit even if you are not a makeup artist.
Nana L.
Nana L.

I absolutely love this prep and prime spray. I have very dry skin so sometimes I just spray it straight into my face with no makeup and it brings my skin back to life. I love setting my makeup with this spray!
Rayanna C.
Rayanna C.
Westfield, MA

My absolute go to before and after I set clients makeup. No need for blending, just a simple spritz leaves you with a natural Dewey finish. There isn't much spf provided, but I do highly recommend this product
idalia a.
idalia a.
Ocala, FL

this is one of my favorite products for Mac I always use the proper time every time I do my make up and leave you such good results as snowcones only problem is a little bit goes a long way totaly recommend it
Angela T.
Angela T.

This is the product responsible for giving me my oh so dewy look... a I really enjoy this. A must have for all beauty lovers... for more reviews please check out myYouTube channel and blog at Pink Pearls Glam.
Ana Carolina I.
Ana Carolina I.
Tarzana, CA

I particularly do not like this product because when I walk it seems that it burned my skin, the other day it turned reddish, my skin is a little sensitive so this product is definitely not for sensitive skin.
Nina J.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN

This is a very good skin prep for applying makeup.. When used in the summertime I like to put it in the fridge so that it gives me a refreshing mist before applying my foundation or after if I'm out and about.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.