BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Skin Spray
It's quick easy doesn't have in taste smell or problems with putting it on and it's quick and simple to use on a regular bases
dominique D.
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Live for this! It really sets your face, I am fairly oily and my makeup stays in place all day with it! It's a staple for me!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
I love it. Spray before and after makeup leaves it staying all day and also use for my shimmer eyeshadows that need that umph
Darian S.
Darian S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is hands down the best setting spray out there! You can literally use this for all your makeup needs. Won't disappoint!!
Genesys D.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY
Amazing product I use this to freshen up my makeup to make it look more natural and to use my eyeshadow wet for a foily color
Abby M.
Abby M.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Only good if you want a dewy finish. Tends to make me look oily but i like to use it to spray my brushes when i use pigments.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product a little goes a long way. The spray may my face look refreshed and not dull. I highly recommend this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.