MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, Wa
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried and am a huge fan! have also heard that e.l.f makes a great dupe that works just as well for a fraction of the cost!
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
June 26, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
After using this my make up looks much more natural and blended in. My make up also last longer and doesn't run after a long day.
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL
Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN
OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
viridiana g.
viridiana g.
El Paso, TX
This is a really good product I've used it and it works wonders on the skin. I've tired other products but this is my number one.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA
Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
July 3, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
This primer is always my go to every time I need a pick me up.It makes my face feel so hydrating and amazing. Worth every penny.
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Aug. 1, 2016, 5:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.