Add a Photo

Photos (589)
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL
Aug. 29, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is so refreshing to put on after finalizing your beautiful makeeup! It locks it in place all day long <3. It is pricey though..
Ronza S.
Ronza S.
Modesto
I have used this product before I put my makeup, and after. It does a very good job, and it give it a more natural look! I love it.
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Bronx , Ny
June 29, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I go through a bottle a month. I like how this spray has so many purposes. I use it
to set my makeup and also to moisturize my skin
jennifer M.
jennifer M.
Ny
Jan. 12, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for refreshing my skin before I apply my makeup and setting my makeup so it won't look cakey and also for my eyeshadow .
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
La Feria, TX
This product is a little price but worth the money. I started using this because my sister recommended it to me . And it is amazing
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lascassas, TN
LOVE this product, works great! Gives a smooth look! Although it doesn't stay for long periods of time! Very easy to apply & blend.
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Aug. 8, 2016, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for EVERYTHING. Primer, setting spray, eyeshadow primer. I even have used it on my brow pomade when the top dried a bit.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love how it just sets my make up making my face look soooo good I just love it can't get enough of it ! And the smell I love it !
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL
July 14, 2016, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Honestly, this product is the bomb.com . I really recommend this to anyone who wants they're bomb making to stay all day and night.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.