BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Everyone seems to be confused with the fact that this is not a setting spray. The purpose of this product is to make your makeup look like your actual skin. It's suppose to also give you a more dewy look instead of powdery! I use it before my make up and also after applying powders.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray!!!! Great for refreshing makeup and face. I think it's good for all skin types, especially dry skin. It does not have sun protection but I will mix with a spray that does. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Armela T.
This is my go to setting and finishing spray, I use it very day for my makeup, it leaves a natural finish and I am always buying this one because others make me break out and this one doesn't which is a big plus!
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I have oily skin and I cab not tell you how much I love the mac prep and fix. I do have other sprays that I love but this one and the urban decay ones are my favorites. Makes your shadows look amazing.
Erica A.
I love the fix plus. I use it before my makeup application and after for setting my makeup. Its very refreshing. I also love it for spritzing on eyeshadows to make them pop. I also use on my beuty blender for my foundation application. The fix plus is a must have in your collection.
Ciera S.
This product is one of my holy grail items that I can't leave without I have purchased it so many time in the pass two years it is awesome for making your eyeshadow pop and to wake up the face highly recommended for everyone
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
Sometimes I feel like I can't live without this product. Because it intensifies even the weakest of powders. Other times I feel like it's not a necessity. Many time a wet brush with water does the trick.
Lisa J.
Sunrise, FL
A great primer to any look! Whether I use a full make up set or going for something more natural this moisturizer does wonders to any application. I use more so am It zone where in colder temperatures tends to dry out easily. In my opinion this gets the job done whether you're wearing make up or not! It doesn't really have a smell and is colorless which is even better for the skin. The pump expenses just the right amount I need so that I'm not over using it.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best facial setting spray. It doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or greasy. There is no SPF in the ingredients. It is good for all skin types. Use it more than one as many times as you want. I would definitely buy again and it is available at Nordstom or Ulta as well!
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Absolutely love this product! Make my skin feel nice & refreshed- while keeping my makeup IN place ALL day! I also spray on my brush prior to applying my shadows. This is just an all around good product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.