Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I cannot express how much I love and enjoy using this product because I can be worried free through my busy day and not have to worrie if my products are running away frome my face.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

This was the first setting spray I ever purchased. It's nice and refreshing helps bind or set your creams and powders but not mug more of a noticeable difference using or not using.
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA

I could literally bathe in this product. I love to spray it on my skin before and after applying my makeup. It makes my skin feel so nice and my makeup go on so smoothly. I love it.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA

I love this stuff it's amazing .It always takes that powdery affect away .Hydrates my skin really nice .I also love it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented .Forever my fave
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ

As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta, GA

Why is this the best setting primer in the world?? Nothing else holds my makeup like Mac prep and prime does. I got this at my local Mac and I always use it after I apply my makeup.
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT

I use the Mac Fix+ setting spray before and after to ensure that my makeup will last throughout the day. The best part is that it refresh your face and also has vitamins. I love it.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

I recently brought this and once I sprayed it on my face I instantly noticed a difference with how my face looked. It made my makeup look better and it does not have a strong scent.
Katie T.
Katie T.
denver, CO

I use this stuff EVERYDAY! It sets my makeup all day, and i can trust it to keep me looking great. Its such an easy product to apply, Just spray, can't get any easier then that lol.
Emely C.
Emely C.

BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE! I can not live without this product. I always buy two just in case. I wear makeup everyday and if i dont apply this i feel like i am not doing it correctly!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.