BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Mac's prep + prime fix+ spray. I used it years ago, and for some reason decided to try something new. Recently I've tried it again and don't know why I've stopped! I love it because you can use it as a primer or setting spray.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Excelente para hidratar el maquillaje. Puedes usarlo para humedecer tu Beauty blender. Y tus brochas también. Me lo recomendó un maquillador profesional. Esto hará que el maquillaje se adhiera más a la brocha o Beauty blender y así se pegue mejor en el rostro sin dejar patuques o capas gruesas. Corre mejor el utensilio.
Ximena M.
this products work good on all skins. I do recommend this product if you’re looking for a good setting spray, although it’s a little pricey but it’s MAC. It does not last all day you have to keep spraying your face through out the day. Definitely not a matte setting spray but it will do the job.
Farha I.
Probably the best thing to ever happen to human kind. This mist makes your foundation and powder look stunning on the skin and prevents it from looking cakey. This mist doesn't have any harmful chemicals in fact the ingredients suggest it's good for you skin.

-not too expensive for the amount you're given ($20)
-flawless finish
-good ingredients

-I can't really think of any!
Maggie E.
Belle Chasse, LA
The holy grail of sprays as far as makeup goes. sparay it before your makeup, primed. Spray it after, set. Spritz a little on your brush and you've re revamped your eyeshadow to a new level. Spray it in your pomades, creams, highlighters to unlock an out of this world product you have never seen before.
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
I use this product solely for spraying my eyeshadow brushes before dipping in and applying shimmer or glitter shadows to my lid. I do have dry skin, so I know some people spray this onto their faces before applying makeup. I tried to do that but I dont like the mist - it's too harsh in my opinion
Cristina M.
Holy grail product. I could never live without it. Because I have oily skin I cannot use this alone as a setting spray. I consider it more as a binding spray. It combines all the products on my face beautifully giving me a perfect finish. Then I add a matte setting spray to hold my makeup in all day.
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
This spray is AMAZING because of its multifunctionality!I use this spray to either prime or set my makeup, as well as during to get rid of the powdery look from some of my other products, or to wet eyeshadow brushes to get more color payoff.The mist on the spray is very fine and it also smells so good!
Bella R.
El Centro
One of my can't-live-without products, for sure! I use it to prep skin before I apply foundation, after I apply my base to help beautifully melt everything together & make it look more natural, and also (my fave way) I use it to spray a flat packing brush to intensify glitter/shimmer shadows to really get a metallic payoff. I absolutely love this product.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
holy grail. it really is one of the best facial sprays and I think the biggest reason is the spray nozzle. it sprays evenly on your face without leaving the little water droplets some other sprays leave. it really does help with making your makeup sink into your skin and prevents it from looking powdery
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.