Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Cristen R.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ

I can not live without this! Makes my skin glow and foundation glides over the top looking flawless. I like to spray my brush to intensify my shadows. I've never used anything that compares to this I love it
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV

One of my holy grails! I use Fix+ to set my makeup, remove the powdery look, dampen my beauty blender to blend my concealer.. it's so useful! It's a lightweight moisturizing spray that keeps you set all day!
nadia s.
nadia s.

This product is amazing it's so good at keeping my makeup on all day and it also makes my makeup blend in so nicely and I will repeatedly buy this over again, it is my holy grail would definitely recommend!!
Josmely R.
Josmely R.
Bell, CA

Absolutely love this product!! The mist is the precise spray needed. Can be used as a setting spray or primer. I have extremely oily skin and it works great with all skin types! I would definitely buy again!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Love this it melts my make up too my skin for a more natural look and it helps it stay on a bit better that others I have tried . It is great have been using it for while and will not be getting ride of it .
Emily T.
Emily T.

HOLY GRAIL! Perfect for priming skin before makeup, setting makeup, refreshing the skin, and intensifying eyeshadows. It's my absolute favorite makeup setting spray! I'd definitely go get your hands on this.
Diana Z.
Diana Z.

For a person that has tried many different primers I highly recommend this product! It made my foundation and powder have such a flawless finish, it can be a bit pricey for a primer but I extremely recommend
ronnie c.
ronnie c.
Oak Hills, CA

this MAC spray is everything! it's so refreshing and light on the skin, yet it locks in your makeup for the day! i love using it after i apply my makeup or before if i. feel like i need an extra something :)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA

Love this spray! I use it especially to intensify glittery or shimmery eyeshadow. It makes it really pop. I use it as a setting spray too! It helps my makeup to set and gives my face hydrated! So affordable!
Princess S.
Princess S.

This is one of the best setting pray I have use. It's so refreshing especially during hotter days. It smell so good. Sometimes I will just used it to refresh my face even when I don't have on makeup. Love it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.