BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , NJ
Fix plus is magical! Cakey face fix! I love spraying some on a brush and using my eyeshadow to intense the pigment.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Manassas, VA
One of my favorites, always sets my makes so that throughout my long day my makeup is still looking fresh and good!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
N Hollywood, CA
It's ok. It's just not the best for my skin. I feel like I need a powder finish but I was oily all thru adolescence
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
I would love to review this product and see how it works for me. If I'm going to use it I will want it to be right.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
I could spray this all day and never get tired of it. Instantly refreshes my makeup and takes down the powdery look
Emily P.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL
This stuff is amazing! I use it before and after I apply makeup. It gives me enough dewiness if my makeup is cakey.
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA
I used it before in the mid and after because of my oily skin i always try to set my make up while I'm putting it...
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Apple Valley, CA
It's really good I use it to soak up the excess powder I have on my face and it works perfectly. Smells amazing too
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX
Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc
One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.