Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY

Great! I love this under my make up! It helps a lot to make the make up be longer during the day! Great to use every day, apply before your make up! Make sure it will dryer before you do your makeup on your face.
McKaay G.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ

This spray is honestly life!!! You can use it as a primer, to wet brushes for better pigment, to wet your beauty blender or even as a finishing spray. It may be on the more pricey side but it is honestly worth it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Watsonville, CA

My favorite! I have combo skin and some days my skin can feel super dry with a matte foundation. Spray this over everything once your done and it will look SO GOOD! Also can help make your eyeshadow more vibrant.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
Carly M.
Carly M.
London, OH

I seriously love this stuff so much. It gives off a really nice Matte look and is super easy to apply. I've been looking for a good primer and this is really really good. I hope you get this product and enjoy it.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL

My favorite setting spray ever! Ever since I started using this, I've noticed a huge change in my makeup. It didn't look cakey or powdery at all. The smell is amazing!! Almost perfume like but a nice subtle scent
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

I love love love this product it is great to blend in your make up i also spray some on my beauty blender and spread your foundation out with it it is good for any type of skin i would definitely by this again!!!
Emily B.
Emily B.

This spray keeps my makeup on all day expecially in the heat and when I am sweating or even going in the pool. I keep mine inside so it stays cold and feels really nice on the skin. I would really recommend this.
Jade M.
Jade M.

This is a great setting spay and keeps my makeup on all day. It has a matte finish and is very lightweight. This is great for a night out. This product is on the expensive side and I do recommend this for others.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

I just recently purchased the travel size bottle & I can't believe I went so long with out using this. You don't even need a lot. I like using it on my eyeshadow helps with the pigments. I love this spray by far.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.