BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it almost every day to dampen my beauty sponge or intensify my eye shadow or highlight pigmentation. I also use it to set my powder when i complete my face makeup. It is very easy to use and a versatile product. i would recommend and i repurchase it consistently.
Stanita S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A-MAZE-BALLS! I use this to spritz my plain face, set my makeup and on my brushes to apply my shadows for a better color payoff. It's great for my skin which is combination and swear by it! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is into keeping their face in place!
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talk about hydration! This baby makes your face feel amazing! It's long lasting, smells wonderful, and closes out pores! I have very dry skin and love in a desert so this product helps keep my face on and hydrated all day!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Felicia E.
Philadelphia
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product, i thought it really helped my makeup last and got rid of that cakey look. The scent was great, the nozzle released a good spray and it gave me a nice matte finish that I wanted. I would definitely buy this again but just need to save up for it!
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Ayasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the coconut scented one from the Fruity Juicey collection and I am in love with it. I don't prime or set my makeup with this but it makes a huge difference in the pigmentation of shimmery and foil shadows when you spray your brush before putting product on it,
LA N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of what makes Fix+ great is the spray nozzle. It makes a very fine, even mist, and the design prevents the nozzle from twisting when you press it. The product itself is very nice too. It "melts" the layers of makeup together to make a more even, skin-like finish.
Miranda H.
Midvale, UT
This works so well for me as a multi-purpose product. It helps me prime my face and adds a little moisture. I like to spray it on my brush for shimmer eyeshadow and it makes the color gorgeous. As a setting spray I love it as well. My favorite is the Lavender scented.
Judith C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this before and after my make up! It gives you moisture to ur skin (I got combination skin), it doesnt set ur make up but gives you a beautiful finish! I did used it for fixing my hair too lol, it was looking a little bit dry haha I love this product and for the price I think is excellent!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.