Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Heather J.
Heather J.
Denton , Tx

So it isn't a make up setter, it still wears off quickly.. The main purpose I have found to use it, is to rid myself of the caky look you sometimes get when beating your face full glam.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.

In love with this product. I cannot get over how refreshed my face feels when I put this on. It keeps my makeup light and fresh all day without wearing off. This is my beauty favorite.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.

One of my favorite setting sprays! I use this when I want to make my shimmery eye shadow pop. I dip my brush in the shadow and spray this on the brush. I do the same with my highlight!
Elisa R.
Elisa R.

El mejor fiajdor y primer a la ves de esta marca, es muy reconocido hace 6 meses lo empece a usar y puedes utilizarlo en tu parpado o en brochas para darle mas intensidad a los colores
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Santa Ana, CA

My favorite by far it's not expensive and it works wonders I have also used it to make eyeliner with my eyeshadow. This is a trick they showed me at the MAC store while I was shopping.
Macy  R.
Macy R.

This product is amazing for mac I love it for wedding baked products or just putting my face to make it what do we wear any of that it is an amazing product and he totally recommend it
Ana M.
Ana M.

i use it for priming my skin and for setting my makeup - it makes my skin glowy and makeup stays perfect all day! its also great for applying glitter shadows and makes highlighter pop!
Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.
Toronto

I love this setting spray. If you want a dewy all day makeup look I suggest using this before you put on makeup like a primer and then after. Its definitely great for a more dewy look!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Great product to have in a makeup collection. Can be used as a primer, setting spray, and more! Love the use this with loose eyeshadow, to make it stick to my eyes and enhance pigment.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I bought this with my sister just because it's not bad it's easy to use it's easy to apply the price is OK it does last long would I buy this again no. It does what it's supposed to do
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.