BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
MAC Fix+ is a staple in my freelance makeup kit due to it's many uses. You can spray it on a bare face before applying makeup to give it a little moisture, you can apply it after your makeup is done to remove the powdery look and set your face, and you can spray it on your makeup brushes before dipping in to eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation and color payoff. The only negative thing I have to say is it doesn't necessarily extend the life of the makeup, at least not as long as other makeup setting products. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jacey G.
Berlin, NJ
Truly one of the best sprays I've ever owned at a great price. Fix plus is great for hydrating the skin before makeup application and also helps to adhere the foundation to your skin. It's also great to set your makeup and gives you such a radiant finish! It also works really well to intensify any eyeshadow. I've already been through four bottles! Amazing product and I'll continue to repurchase it
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
my sister has this spray and its the first time she purchased it. i will be honest.  she really loves this spray and the fact that it has very light nice scent is just a bonus. having this spray does make a difference in several occasions. for example setting your makeup after you have finished. and before while applying some eye shadow makes the actual color pop and last longer on your eyelid.
Kayla M.
Greenville, SC
I love this product! I use it as a primer before I apply my make up and as a setting spray when I am done with my look. I also use this on my make up brush if I am wanting to enhance the color of a foiled eyeshadow. The smell of the product is also nice. I would definitely repurchase.
This is such a nice setting spray for my skin. I have normal/combination skin so when I'm done with my makeup I will spray this all over. It gives a nice airbrush finish. If I'm not wearing makeup that day I will just spray this on for a nice hydrating glow. I love it! 10/10 recommend
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Number 1, all time favorite setting spray. A classic in the makeup world. I'm all for multi-use products. You can prime your face, moisturize, set your makeup, foil your pigments, use as an adhesive for glitter, and thin out a heavier foundation, all with one bottle of this magical elixir. I hope mac considers making their scented versions permanent because the coconut water fix + changed my life.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love this mist. It's perfect for toning down any makeup or apply it to a brush to make shimmers and highlights pop. This leaves an awesome finish on my face or I use it before I go in with makeup for a perfect canvas. I love the packaging and always repurchase when I run low. Has a decent smell and always works as expected. An excellent mist and would highly recommend to any makeup lover.
Natalia R.
Belleville, NJ
I literally cannot live without this product. After skincare before makeup AND after makeup! I use this on all my clients and I have found that this totally transforms their makeup! It's lightweight and the not overly scented like some setting sprays. My only small complaint is that when you get to the very bottom of the bottle the spray nozzle acts weird. But that can't stop me from repurchasing!
Leah A.
One of my favorite go to products. It's really lightweight but effective.

This product is for all skin types. It really helps to set your make up into the skin especially powder make up.
I personally like to use it to intensify my shimmery shadows on my lid.
I would recommend this product.
Nadia S.
Ahh, what is there to say that hasn't been said about Fix+? This is an amazing finishing spray. Able to make any powders look like part of my face, and gives my face a much-needed dose of hydration after putting on my makeup. The perfect way to foil eyeshadows too, the spray makes it really convenient.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.