Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Schez A.
Schez A.
Las Vegas, NV

I like this a lot cause doesn't have alcohol on it hidrátate my skin and also helps my makeup to keep in place is really good for dry skin also I used it to create more pigmentation for the eyeshadows
Nicole
Nicole

Great setting spray it last all day very comfortable I had got the travel size one for 10$ at Mac it's just amazing I really love it I do recommend everyone to try it for all skin tones ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tricia H.
Tricia H.

Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Hialeah, FL

I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.
Clarksville , Tn

This primer is amazing! It keeps my makeup in place and it truly doesn't let it budge! Has a very pleasant smell as well! I also love spraying it on my brushes to make my eyeshadows more pigmented!!!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX

One of my fav products ever made by mac there are so many used for this product not yo mention its actually good for your skin! I lost track of how many bottles of this stuff I've used over the years
Riya R.
Riya R.

Amazing product!! Keeps my makeup on all day!! I never need to worry about my makeup not lasting! Also dries super quick and keep me matte and oil free all day! This stuff keeps me refreshed all day.
Tran H.
Tran H.

You can find alternatives, but this is a guarantee plus for setting spray. Also spray this on your brushes for a more pigmented eyeshadow look or when you apply highlight for it to look more vibrant!
caitlyn p.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA

As far as keeping my makeup on I'm not sure but when I'm looking to bath in a spray this is a go to. Its very direct so i feel like its better to move your face around rather than move the spray around
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.