MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.See all 639 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (636)
Buy on Nordstrom
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I wanted to buy this but i wasn't sure how to apply it. I wonder how this works. Do you apply it before you do any of your makeup?
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA
i've never purchased this product but i use it every time i get my makeup done at Sephora and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Simpsonville
April 1, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray, I spray it on after applying all my make up and it stays on all day. It's a bit expensive but worth every Penny
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Felton, PA
April 7, 2016, 10:29 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray available. Pricey but worth the money. Lasts a long time too. Can also be used to help apply loose foundations.
Sehrish M.
Sehrish M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this prep and prime! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it fresh. Dries quickly, easy to apply. I use it before and after my makeup
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Dover , NJ
This completed my look and set my makeup the whole New Year's Eve. I love it!! Not too expensive for the amount of product you get
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL
Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ
So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Sam G.
Sam G.
April 5, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! It helps your face make-up from looking caked on. It keeps your make-up in place and doesn't give in to sweat.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, Wa
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried and am a huge fan! have also heard that e.l.f makes a great dupe that works just as well for a fraction of the cost!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.