Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. The mist the light and it holds my makeup all day. The smell is very good and does not smell like chemicals. I love to use this with eyeshadow to make a foil effect.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM

I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX

I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Tania L.
Tania L.

Can not do my makeup with out this product. Very easy to apply and 2 sprays covers my whole face. It's great to prime the skin and helps your makeup last longer through out the day. Would recommend to others.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX

I purchased this inside dillards at the mac counter. I have dry skin and it works amazing. It leaves my face with a natural finish and my makeup lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this product to others.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Gladewater, TX

Have yet to find anything that compares to this! I use it about 1-2 times while doing my makeup and then spray my face before using a setting spray. It really makes everything just blend together beautifully.
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL

Heaven is real! In all my posts I always tell you that my skin is soooo dry, so here you have my opinion, I really like this primer, but I use this with my KVD foundation cuz it didn't work with my Mac oneπŸ™„πŸ‘ŽπŸ½
Allye P.
Allye P.
Anderson, SC

I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one is by far the best. It molds together your makeup so flawlessly but leaves behind a radiance to your face. This works amazingly as extra hydration on bare skin.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany , NY

Mac prep and prime fix plus is any makeup staple its multi use as a primer or to set makeup it's also amazing to wet down your brush to make shadows more intense this stuff I will purchase over and over again
Josmely R.
Josmely R.
Bell, CA

Absolutely love this product!! The mist is the precise spray needed. Can be used as a setting spray or primer. I have extremely oily skin and it works great with all skin types! I would definitely buy again!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.