Add a Photo

virgen R.
Bronx, NY
July 12, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL
Aug. 29, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Dani F.
Dani F.
July 24, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami
This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. I love it!!
Donnette R.
Donnette R.
Cleveland, OH
Jan. 31, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just discovered this and now cannot live without it! This is the most amazing spray on the market. It makes my face look flawless.
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ
This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD
I can't say enough good things about this. I use this everyday!! It blends my makeup together perfectly for a flawless all day look!
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is so refreshing to put on after finalizing your beautiful makeeup! It locks it in place all day long <3. It is pricey though..
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR
I love this spray! Adds a dewy look to my makeup and makes it not look cakey.. Also smells good! Prolongs the wear of my makeup also
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.