BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
This made me feel like my makeup would be sliding down my face, but this stuff is alright. I like to use it to wet my brushes.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX
YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
I love it. Spray before and after makeup leaves it staying all day and also use for my shimmer eyeshadows that need that umph
Airam H.
Airam H.
Savannah, GA
I love mac! Most especially this one, it leaves my face a glowing look and it doesn't give me a hard time applying my make up
Tara K.
Tara K.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product a little goes a long way. The spray may my face look refreshed and not dull. I highly recommend this product.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
1 of the best setting sprays out there. Nice hydration. Keeps makeup nice and fresh for long nights out or long days at work.
maura j.
maura j.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the finish of this product as I have combination skin. It keeps me fresh throughout the day with looking shiny or dull
dominique D.
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Live for this! It really sets your face, I am fairly oily and my makeup stays in place all day with it! It's a staple for me!
Darian S.
Darian S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is hands down the best setting spray out there! You can literally use this for all your makeup needs. Won't disappoint!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.