Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Gloria G.
Gloria G.

This is the only Mac product I use. I absolutely love it. It keeps me natural looking. No cons. All pros. Love it. Keeps me looking good all day. No sun protection though. Would recommend to all beauty gurus.
shivani b.
shivani b.

Great setting spray i think its the best one out there ,it does help with the longevity of my makeup . I have dry skin and i feel like like i never get that healthy glow this setting spray gives me that glow.
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Sherman

I love this spray! I got the travel size a month ago and love it. It sprays clear and makes your skin dewy and helps hides pores. I have super dry skin and makes it feel so nice! I recommend this to everyone.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA

I use this on a daily basis! Lovely after the gym or for a quick refresh. Great to take away the cakey look that powder foundation can sometimes cause. Great to wet your beauty blender and to foul eyeshadows!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Santa Fe, TX

Love all MAC ,primers they have mastered the art of makeup in a Metro sophisticated outrageous courageous and above all the best no I don't work for that I'm 54 years old housewife from Texas love MAC!!!!!!!!
Tania L.
Tania L.

Can not do my makeup with out this product. Very easy to apply and 2 sprays covers my whole face. It's great to prime the skin and helps your makeup last longer through out the day. Would recommend to others.
Este es el mejor fijador de maquillaje del mundo, el mejor primer. Amo esto, me encanta pero es muy costoso. Lo tengo porque fue un regalo😂 pero si pudiese pagar este alto costo lo haria porque vale la pena.❤
Allye P.
Allye P.
Anderson, SC

I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one is by far the best. It molds together your makeup so flawlessly but leaves behind a radiance to your face. This works amazingly as extra hydration on bare skin.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX

I purchased this inside dillards at the mac counter. I have dry skin and it works amazing. It leaves my face with a natural finish and my makeup lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this product to others.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM

I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.