Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
I love using this for my brushes when I'm doing highlighter to make it pop more or when I'm trying to make my eyeshadow more vibrant.
Shay S.
Shay S.
YESSS WORKS AMAZING MAKES MY MAKEUO STAY ON ALL DAY GO GET IT!!! Literally and it helps my make up just glide on and look so natural.
Adalicia D.
Adalicia D.
One of my favorite products to use all year long. Lock your make for the whole day specially during the summer. Love ❤️ this product.
Judyth P.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I love this product so much! It's defiantly worth the buy! It keeps your skin moisturized in a way, and keeps your makeup on all day!
Sally A.
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL
I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
June 14, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product for priming the face or setting it! It may make your face a little bit oily but it makes you so dewy and healthy!
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK
July 30, 2016, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Diana P.
Diana P.
the best makeup fixer, does not leave you feeling greasy and allows the makeup last much longer, the skin keep very fresh and healthy
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
It sets makeup well and is great for applying shadows wet. Does not have a scent and really improves staying power of makeup overall.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I just love the way it preps and primes my skin. It shows the true beauty of the make up. Makes your face look fresh and long lasting
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.