BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Celina M.
Celina M.
I LOVE all MAC products. I Bought the Fix spray once but I didn't see any particular improvement with my makeup staying power.
Julieth G.
Julieth G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
Kate S.
Kate S.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX
YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Genesys D.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY
Amazing product I use this to freshen up my makeup to make it look more natural and to use my eyeshadow wet for a foily color
maura j.
maura j.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the finish of this product as I have combination skin. It keeps me fresh throughout the day with looking shiny or dull
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
1 of the best setting sprays out there. Nice hydration. Keeps makeup nice and fresh for long nights out or long days at work.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.