BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Sehrish M.
Sehrish M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this prep and prime! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it fresh. Dries quickly, easy to apply. I use it before and after my makeup
Britney M.
Britney M.
Terrell, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I like this spray. Just grab, spray and go. No need to wonder if you put to much finishing powder on. Which would be embarrassing.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I wanted to buy this but i wasn't sure how to apply it. I wonder how this works. Do you apply it before you do any of your makeup?
Mevale B.
Mevale B.
Bell, CA
This is a dream product. It's so good. It sets your makeup and makes it look flawless. It doesn't make it last but It feels good .
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA
i've never purchased this product but i use it every time i get my makeup done at Sephora and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN
OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, Wa
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried and am a huge fan! have also heard that e.l.f makes a great dupe that works just as well for a fraction of the cost!
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
Review for: Skin Spray
After using this my make up looks much more natural and blended in. My make up also last longer and doesn't run after a long day.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Much needed to set my make up. I use it all year for a lasting effect. A few sprays and I am on my way. I recommend this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.