Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
M R.
M R.

Amazing product, totally worth worth every single penny. It gives you that perfect finish makeup look which helps your make up last a very long time ! Keeps everything in place. I would recommend this product
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Alliance, OH

Love this to keep my makeup looking refreshed throughout the day. This is also great for making eye shadows more metallic or making foundation more dewy. I don't think this effects longevity of my foundation.
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL

I love fix + I love using it for my eyeshadow and to make my highlight pop more. I will be repurchasing over and over again because it's amazing!! Only a few sprays and you're good to do! Very worth the money
Japji C.
Japji C.
Toronto

The most amazing setting spray, leaves your makeup looking fresh all day long and melts all your powdery products. Spray it on my brush to intensify shadows and highlight. Must have in every ones makeup bag!!
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, va

I use this on a daily basis! Lovely after the gym or for a quick refresh. Great to take away the cakey look that powder foundation can sometimes cause. Great to wet your beauty blender and to foul eyeshadows!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM

I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, Ny

Mac prep and prime fix plus is any makeup staple its multi use as a primer or to set makeup it's also amazing to wet down your brush to make shadows more intense this stuff I will purchase over and over again
Allye P.
Allye P.
Anderson, SC

I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one is by far the best. It molds together your makeup so flawlessly but leaves behind a radiance to your face. This works amazingly as extra hydration on bare skin.
Tania L.
Tania L.

Can not do my makeup with out this product. Very easy to apply and 2 sprays covers my whole face. It's great to prime the skin and helps your makeup last longer through out the day. Would recommend to others.
Judith B.
Judith B.
Heerhugowaard

Bought my Fix Plus spray at Douglas. I love this spray. It's my favorite ever! I also use it for making my eyeshadows more pigmented and more colorfull! It's an amazing spray. I recommend everyone to get one!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.