BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Erath, LA
My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
its okay. it doesnt really help with the make up staying on as long. i like urban decay much better! its kinda dewey
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
This mac fix and setting spray works good it does not allow smudges ans leeps the makeup on even while I'm at the gym
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
I would love to review this product and see how it works for me. If I'm going to use it I will want it to be right.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Manassas, VA
One of my favorites, always sets my makes so that throughout my long day my makeup is still looking fresh and good!
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , NJ
Fix plus is magical! Cakey face fix! I love spraying some on a brush and using my eyeshadow to intense the pigment.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Apple Valley, CA
It's really good I use it to soak up the excess powder I have on my face and it works perfectly. Smells amazing too
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
N Hollywood, CA
It's ok. It's just not the best for my skin. I feel like I need a powder finish but I was oily all thru adolescence
DREAM H.
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
Yesssss I need this 💓❤️is there anyway I can get it for free I'd really love it (email me) Spanishmasiah3@gmail.com
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.