BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Colleen O.
LEBANON, NJ
LOVE mac fix plus for taking away the powdery look of makeup. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer however I do follow up with a normal setting spray to help with that. I have tried several other "refreshing sprays" but I find myself repurchasing MAC's the most.
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Holy Grail Product! I use this for everything. At the beginning of makeup process at hydration let it set in. It's acts like a power-booster when you wet the brush and put highlighter on! I carry a small you can buy for $10 in my purse and It brings my makeup back to life!

I go through about a bottle every other month MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
This is the best makeup spray for both prepping and setting the face! It makes your face look dewy and radiant. I also use it to amp up shadows for super pigmentation. I purchased one for my daughter for Christmas since she is constantly using mine!
Dakota M.
Wyoming, MI
Once you have it you can't live without it. So refreshing and good for packing on pigments. Very gentle mist that really locks in your makeup. I'll apply this before Foundation and to set after I powder. But I'll also use this at the end of my makeup routine to set and blend everything one last time. It's very effective and a staple in my routine
Heather W.
This is honestly the best setting spray for either powder or liquid foundation. For backup i had bought the urban decay from sephora and it sucks. My makeup doesnt last all day or night and it has a terrible smell. On the other hand with this Mac setting spray my makeup stays all day and all night. Can't live without this product! It is a great product to use before and after makeup application! A couple of spritz is all what you need to use! I love the smell a lot.
Lola M.
I enjoy using Prep and prime fix plus. It smells so clean and it helps my setting powders melt onto my skin. I have an oily t zone so I like to use matte foundations and set them with a powder. Fix plus prevents my face from looking dry and stiff.
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
I cannot believe I waited so long before trying this! It has a nice mist that immediately feels good on my face and it dries quickly. It has a very nice and subtle scent but after it dries, you don't smell anything. I use this before applying primer and then again after I've applied all my makeup. I don't think I can ever live without it now!
Maliyah P.
Sacramento
Omg this is amazing!! I love this primer this is my 2nd time using this primer and it feels so weight less and refreshing non oily and easy to put on not at all hard application it’s very good product if I were u I would buy it because I bought it
Jaclyn H.
Columbus, IN
I'm on my second bottle and I absolutely love this product. There's surprisingly a lot of product even in the travel size bottle. I use this to wet my brush for metallic shadows to make them more intense. Sometimes I use as a spray before I start my makeup to help it last longer. If you're thinking about getting it go for it. At least try the small bottle first!
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
Great product for setting makeup. Love using it as an eyeshadow 'primer' as well. (I spray my brush and collect the eyeshadow from the pan and then apply to my lid. The colour is sooo much more intensified.) If your powder makeup falls and breaks into pieces, Fix+ can be applied to the pan and help bind the powdered chunks back into its container like new.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.