BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Maria Zobel B.
I did purchase this one because almost all the youtubers are using it and I wanna give it a try and Im so glad I did!! Its very refreshing on skin, I use it as my primer, I spray this to my beauty blender and I use this as my fixing spary and it make my look long wearing and it gives that dewy effect.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
This spray is honestly life!!! You can use it as a primer, to wet brushes for better pigment, to wet your beauty blender or even as a finishing spray. It may be on the more pricey side but it is honestly worth it
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the ultimate setting spray. It completes all my makeup looks and leaves my makeup looking perfect. I've noticed it does not help hide pores but with any good primer, you can avoid the pores. I would recommend to others because it also smells good and it definitely gets the job done!
Josselyn H.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! Can't live without it, I honestly use this product for everything. I spray it on my brush to apply my foundation then I spray it on my sponge to blend that in and my concealer and also spray some on a brush to make a shimmer highlight or eyeshadow even more dramatic and pigmented. Also, you can set your makeup with this product
NapsandFraps B.
Spring, TX
I love this product! I use it before my face makeup to hydrate my skin and to prepare it for foundation. I also use this at the end when I've done foundation, concealer and powder to help blend the products better on my skin. It leaves my make up looking flawless and giving it a beautiful finish.
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
Holy grail setting spray. I love the smell and the mister on this. Also it's amazing for shimmery eyeshadows. And also great for spraying the entire face to help your powders blend. I bought this to help the pigment on eyeshadows because every beauty guru on YouTube swears by it and now I do to.
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This product is great because it really reduces the "powdery" look of foundation when you are all finished your makeup. The smell of this product is great- it's like vanilla! I use it constantly but the only downside is that I don't feel like it's a setting spray; it's more of a refreshing spray.
Angelica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently purchased the travel size version and I fell in love! Makes my foundation go on so flawless and dangggg my highlight pops! It's super long lasting as well! I'd definitely recommend to everyone and will be buying a full size bottle!
Megan K.
This prep+primer is the stuff dreams are made of! It perfectly sets your makeup and it will not move for the day. The only con is the price. As with any MAC product, it will cost a pretty penny, but is always worth it.
Aubrey B.
Loved this stuff! Perfect to use for hydrating your face. Setting your makeup. Wetting your shadow brush before applying it to your eye for a more intense look. It's so nice and smells so good. I always have to buy another one when I run out!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.