Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.

This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Powhatan, VA

This product is so amazing! i love it very much. It works well & keeps my oily skin dry all day. It gives my powdery face a more fresh look. Also makes pores look smaller. i would definitely buy again.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

This primer is amazing. I use it all the time. It goes on super easy. No lines, looks like a natural after you put your make up on top of it. Long lasting for everyday wear. Buy it over and over again.
This is an amazing product! Although it may be a little bit pricy it is totally worth it. It is easy to apply and it has an amazing finish. Great for combination skin and I would for sure buy it again
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Yanci G.
Yanci G.
Ceres, CA

Fix plus is such an amazing product that everyone needs!! It helps set your face so that it doesn't like cakey and makes it looks flawless it's also amazing for the days you want to fresh your face !!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN

Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This product is amazing especially if you need to wear your make up all day this is thee product to go to! Yes it does have skin protection. It does last a long time. I would recommend this to others.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.

I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.

Sets your makeup for long lasting beauty. It doesn't change the finish of your foundation whether you like matte or dewy. It helps conceal pores and your makeup blend together so it's not too powdery.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.