BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kaitlyn A.
AMAZING! this is perfect for quick priming the face before applying makeup but what this is best for is pigments and loose shadows! Spray your bush with a little fix+ and then dip into the shadow and the color payoff will be incredible! This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection.
Katie D.
Boston, MA
This is such a staple in my daily routines! Fix+ makes your face makeup look so natural and helps get rid of powdery/cakeiness. I also use it to intensify highlighters and metallic eye shadows. This is perfect for all skin types and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Kenesha L.
San Diego, CA
I love this spray!! My make up stays on for the full day which is very important in the beauty industry. I love that once I set my make up I am good to go for the day! It is deff a must have!!

Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use his for priming purposes but also for picking up more pigment or glitter off my brush by spraying before hand. I favor MAC but I can't speak that this product is better than any other brand. I think that primers and setting sprays all run about the same.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Lesley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't live without! I always have a backup, this is such a great mulit-use product! I use it to prep my skin after skincare before makeup. Then I use it to finish my makeup after. Its also great to wet eyeshadow and highlighters to give them that extra gorgeous finish
Judith C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this before and after my make up! It gives you moisture to ur skin (I got combination skin), it doesnt set ur make up but gives you a beautiful finish! I did used it for fixing my hair too lol, it was looking a little bit dry haha I love this product and for the price I think is excellent!
Darien K.
Jupiter
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what I would do without my fix plus or how I've lived without it for so long. Fix plus helps aid with almost everything. It can make almost any eyeshadow 100 times more pigmented and get rid of any powder left on our face at then end for a natural beauty look.
Morgan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite setting spray, if I had to chose only one product from Mac for the rest of my life this would be it. The product makes my makeup last all day and works well for all skin types, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality setting spray.
Felicia E.
Philadelphia
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.