Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Lakeland, FL

This is a go to product for me . I have 2 in my makeup kit . Doesn't hide pores but refreshes skin . It leaves a natural finish . I'm oily so I really don't use that much . I definitely recommend this product.
Rayanna C.
Rayanna C.
Westfield, MA

My absolute go to before and after I set clients makeup. No need for blending, just a simple spritz leaves you with a natural Dewey finish. There isn't much spf provided, but I do highly recommend this product
San Jacinto, CA

I love this spray. I use it to set my makeup or even as a primer. I have also used it mixed with liquid foundation if I know I'm needing a more full coverage or will need my makeup to have extra staying power.
Nina J.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN

This is a very good skin prep for applying makeup.. When used in the summertime I like to put it in the fridge so that it gives me a refreshing mist before applying my foundation or after if I'm out and about.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
west reading

This is my go to. I just use it on myself almost everyday and on all clients. It helps hold my make up in place all day long. The price is reasonable for the amazing work it does. I recommend this is everyone!
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV

I got this in the smaller bottle. It smells very plesant. I use to prime my face and to wet my brush to make eyeshadows more pigmanted. I love this stuff. Need to get the bigger bottle bc mine is almost empty.
Shaylee H.
Shaylee H.
Ambridge, PA

One of my top makeup picks. I don't typically use this prior to makeup application, but I use it daily to set my face. It really leaves the skin with a flawless finish and keeps your powder from looking cakey.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Amarillo, TX

I was never one that thought I needed a finishing spray but over time my skin become more oily and it was apperant it was time to use one. So I purchased Mac fix+ and I wouldn't consider buying another product
ana g.
ana g.

Best thing on earth. It holds my makeup in place all day . i would buy it again and definitely recommend it . i love how the packaging is simple but also great. No need for improvement its good the way it is .
Daniela B.
Daniela B.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.