BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Erath, LA
My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
jessica a.
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY
This product is excellent to prep your face before doin your makeup and I believe it adds to a beautiful makeup look
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
This mac fix and setting spray works good it does not allow smudges ans leeps the makeup on even while I'm at the gym
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
its okay. it doesnt really help with the make up staying on as long. i like urban decay much better! its kinda dewey
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , CA
This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA
This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
jannet v.
jannet v.
Rialto, CA
I've only use this a few times and I like it! I would love to keep trying It more before making a full review on it.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Manassas, VA
One of my favorites, always sets my makes so that throughout my long day my makeup is still looking fresh and good!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.