Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

This stuff is amazing. I use it throughout the makeup application process to moisturizer and set. I have very sensitive skin and the minerals in the spray are soothing and moisturizing. It smells great, too!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Wauconda, IL

Fix plus is such a staple for an avid makeup user! It has so many uses I use it to prime my fave or help blend out foundation or spray on brushes to achieve more pigmentation from eyeshadows or highlighter.
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Fairburn, GA

I can't live without this. I use it to set my face and to apply my highlight. I don't remember how much it was but I'm sure it was worth it. I am definitely going to buy again once I run out of the product.
Inna G.
Inna G.

You can use this before. You can use this after your makeup is finished. It smells great. You will definitely see the difference after you spray it. It automatically highlights everything and brings it out!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno, CA

I love my prep and prime. I usually spray it on after I finish my powder products to set it in place and it helps get rip of that "powdery" look. A added tip is to pop this baby in the fridge on a hot day!!
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Glendale, Co

I love this product and have gone through many many bottles! I use it to set my face and make the powders blend into my face and to intensify eye shadow. This is definitely a must have for any makeup lover!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL

This beauty can be used before, during and after makeup application. Its the all in one makeups bff helps your foundation go on smooth, helps your eyeshadows pop, sets your makeup and hydrates parched skin.
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA

I've used this on so many occasions to set my makeup for a long day! Each time my makeup has stayed out longer than when I didn't use it (even on warm days). It's easy to use and it feels nice on your skin!
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA

I am in love with this setting spray they also come in fragrance scented sprays and smell really good. Never had any problems with this brand and my makeup stays in place for hours. I highly recommend this!
sarah T.
sarah T.

This setting spray by MAC works fantastic except it is very pricey. Considering that it is long lasting and works amazing with darker skin, then it is worth it. I recommend to others with darker skin tones.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.