MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ
This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami
This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. I love it!!
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Ronza S.
Ronza S.
Modesto
I have used this product before I put my makeup, and after. It does a very good job, and it give it a more natural look! I love it.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lascassas, TN
LOVE this product, works great! Gives a smooth look! Although it doesn't stay for long periods of time! Very easy to apply & blend.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love how it just sets my make up making my face look soooo good I just love it can't get enough of it ! And the smell I love it !
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
La Feria, TX
This product is a little price but worth the money. I started using this because my sister recommended it to me . And it is amazing
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Bronx, NY
June 29, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I go through a bottle a month. I like how this spray has so many purposes. I use it
to set my makeup and also to moisturize my skin
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Aug. 8, 2016, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for EVERYTHING. Primer, setting spray, eyeshadow primer. I even have used it on my brow pomade when the top dried a bit.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL
July 14, 2016, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Honestly, this product is the bomb.com . I really recommend this to anyone who wants they're bomb making to stay all day and night.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.