BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
Antonnette S.
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn, NY
A great skin primer or finishing spray that keeps the skin looking dewy, fresh and makeup lasting longer! Has a natural finish.
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
OMG.......... this stuff is the bomb! I use it for my hair..... my face to set it with....... my eye shadows too. It is the HG!
anisa o.
anisa o.
Largo, FL
Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
Kate S.
Kate S.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Pontiac, MI
This product leaves my face mat for like ever its a great product to use every day like I do and it has a good smell to it to.
Rikki O.
Rikki O.
Evans, WV
I want to try this product so bad. Just haven't gotten around to buying it. But definitely going to be on the look out for it.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Middle Vlg, NY
Was always wanting to try it and really like it! It makes my makeup stay on and I want to use it for my shadows in the future!
Julieth G.
Julieth G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.