BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kenesha L.
San Diego, CA
I love this spray!! My make up stays on for the full day which is very important in the beauty industry. I love that once I set my make up I am good to go for the day! It is deff a must have!!

Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it almost every day to dampen my beauty sponge or intensify my eye shadow or highlight pigmentation. I also use it to set my powder when i complete my face makeup. It is very easy to use and a versatile product. i would recommend and i repurchase it consistently.
Darien K.
Jupiter
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what I would do without my fix plus or how I've lived without it for so long. Fix plus helps aid with almost everything. It can make almost any eyeshadow 100 times more pigmented and get rid of any powder left on our face at then end for a natural beauty look.
Lesley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't live without! I always have a backup, this is such a great mulit-use product! I use it to prep my skin after skincare before makeup. Then I use it to finish my makeup after. Its also great to wet eyeshadow and highlighters to give them that extra gorgeous finish
Noor U.
Selden, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so versatile and can be used for so much firstly to prep your face before applying foundation helps make it stick to your skin so much better. It can also be used with shimmer shadows to make colors look more metallic and to make them pop. I can also be used to set your make up to give it a beautiful glow and a healthy finish.
Stanita S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A-MAZE-BALLS! I use this to spritz my plain face, set my makeup and on my brushes to apply my shadows for a better color payoff. It's great for my skin which is combination and swear by it! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is into keeping their face in place!
Felicia E.
Philadelphia
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
Judith C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this before and after my make up! It gives you moisture to ur skin (I got combination skin), it doesnt set ur make up but gives you a beautiful finish! I did used it for fixing my hair too lol, it was looking a little bit dry haha I love this product and for the price I think is excellent!
Cristina T.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. My face feels refreshed before and after makeup with this product. When I cleanse I use this products as my toner. I absolutely love the way my skin feels. Helps to prime my face before makeup will buy again.
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talk about hydration! This baby makes your face feel amazing! It's long lasting, smells wonderful, and closes out pores! I have very dry skin and love in a desert so this product helps keep my face on and hydrated all day!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.