BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kyra H.
Atlanta
LOVE! I keep a sample size in my purse and spray some on whenever I get the chance. The only problem is that sometimes it will  camel spit and not come out as a fine mist. I spray this on a sparkly eyeshadow or highlight before applying and the color pay off is more intense then it was before.
Mayra R.
I have normal/oily skin. I get oily in my t-zone. I have used fix plus recently to see if the hype over this product was true. I can't really say whether it worked better than similar products because I really have paid much attention to know of other setting sprays I have tried actually did what they claimed. I will say that I applied it before my makeup and did notice a better application. Seemed smoother. It works well to set too. Wore full makeup makeup in the summer with the sun blaring in me and it held up very well despite my sweating. So I would recommend that you give this a try if you're looking for a setting spray. Awesome for fooling shadows as well. Which means if you are unaware, that you would spray your brush first to apply the eyeshadow wet. This is fine with metallic shades to make them pop more. You can also do this for highlighters as well. But be warned that depending on the shade it may seem like too much so I don't really do it. But it works.
Lily T.
San Diego
Love this product ! Very hydrating yet does not make skin too oily ! Perfect for before,during, and after makeup! If your makeup looks somewhat cakey this product will literally melt the makeup into your face for a seamless flawless effect! Spray all day when I'm on the go ! Very refreshing!
Jocelyn R.
Dallas, TX
I love this product, I use it before I apply makeup and also after to set it. I have oily skin but i'm sure any one could use it no matter what your skin type is. I would definitely recommend to try this out!
Shallie C.
This is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup collection. It has several purposes including prepping the skin, adding hydration, setting makeup, and spraying metallic shadows for a more foiled and bold look. I love this stuff! If you have not tried it yet, it is definitely worth the price!
Autumn T.
Lancaster
This spray is sooooo versatile! You can make shimmer shadows foiled and more pigmented or you can use this simply as a setting or priming spray! I really like to use this to set my makeup because it seems to blend everything together seamlessly!
Morelia C.
Love this spray for setting and prepping my face. Also great for enhancing shimmer and foil shadows. I have oily skin and while it doesn't leave me matte, it doesn't leave me dewy. It's great for dissolving all that powder into my skin. I am not a fan of the price but it is a great product.
Rose L.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Someday it rocks for me others it is a hot mess. I've tried it under foundation which doesn't work for me. Over everything sometimes rocks, but if I get too much it just makes me look old! It's great for eyeshadow and eyeliner lasting if you spray the brush first.
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + before and after makeup application. Before to add moisture to my dry spots and after as a finishing touch to my make up. Just to blend things a little further. I love the way my highlight looks after spritzing this amazing formula. Would definitely buy again.
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL
Fix+ is a must have for me. I use it as a primer, setting spray, makeup refresher throughout the day, and I wet my brushes with it. I keep a regular size on my vanity and a travel size in my purse. The mist is so fine and it just melts all your makeup together for a beautiful flawless finish.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.