Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
Karrisa G.
Karrisa G.
Bridgeport, CT

I don't use it as a prep or prime, but this works really well to my my makeup look natural. It hydrates my makeup when it looks dry, I use this along with my setting spray to have my makeup look flawless.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

I use this after i have brushed off my setting powder. People say my skin is super flawless, also how my highlight is "poppin" bc i spray it onto the brush to make it shine more. i totally recommend this.
Vallory R.
Vallory R.
Galveston, TX

I love Mac prep and prime! It feels great when putting on and the makeup application look amazing after being applied! Definitely a flawless finish! This is a must have in my kit as a makeup artist! Love!
CAMILA C.
CAMILA C.
Denver, CO

It's the best prime mix. You are going to love this product. It's amazing for oil skin and leave your make up intact and so pretty. I recommend this product for sure. I will buy this again. Best prime mix
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX

Guys I love fix + so much! Like I go through it like there is no tomorrow! It sets my makeup so well and primes my face just as good! It's great to use when doing eyeshadow to get that extra pigmentation!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV

I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK

One of the best setting sprays that is on the high end. I'm a medium skin tone, With an oily skin is this helps my makeup stay all day! I've bought three bottles of this and use it all the time on people!
Luz L.
Luz L.
Apex, NC

It's mist is perfect and it dries so quickly. It doesn't cause my face to be oily or anything and it makes the make up last so long no shimmer or anything and the finish is a matte it's very recommendable
Aaliyah A.
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY

My favorite makeup mist. Helps to hydrate skin I have combo skin and during the winter months it's more dry and it does a good job at hydrating and in the summer I am oily and it doesn't make me too oily.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.