Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I absolutely love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day with this. Doesn't leave me feeling cakey or oily either. Great product!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I feel this is great, but why spend so much money on this when you can get a cheaper one? Still love this and can not live without it!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA
Feb. 24, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray I'm always so sad when I reach the bottom. Spray on your face before and after makeup application for best results.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL
July 20, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Aug. 13, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this stuff all the time when using eye shadows that I want to ramp up the color to. I love it. I also use it as a setting spray!
Adalicia D.
Adalicia D.
One of my favorite products to use all year long. Lock your make for the whole day specially during the summer. Love ❤️ this product.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
It sets makeup well and is great for applying shadows wet. Does not have a scent and really improves staying power of makeup overall.
Judyth P.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I love this product so much! It's defiantly worth the buy! It keeps your skin moisturized in a way, and keeps your makeup on all day!
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
July 12, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
June 14, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product for priming the face or setting it! It may make your face a little bit oily but it makes you so dewy and healthy!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.