Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
member-398a743a4
member-398a743a4
July 14, 2016, 6:07 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is great I love this spray it's very light and it smells good to me and it helps to also balance makeup before applying to the skin
Keeks B.
Keeks B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this! This is one of my everyday staples. Everyone must try this! Refreshes face and makeup; really great in the summer!
Elina H.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA
Not bad but again like most other Mac products it only works amazing for a few hours then goes downhill and your makeup starts to smear
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not much of a primer girl but this was pretty good. I got it as a gift for my birthday. I would never buy it again due to the cost.
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
June 25, 2016, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am in love with this you can use it either on the brushes to get better pigment of the shadows or set your makeup with it its amazing
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Deltona, FL
Great for a setting spray or when you want more pigmented eyeshadow. I like to use it in my gel eyeliners to make them soft and creamy.
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
June 12, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray. I apply it always after my makeup. I have a mini one that i always carry on my purse. This is so refreshing.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I absolutely love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day with this. Doesn't leave me feeling cakey or oily either. Great product!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I feel this is great, but why spend so much money on this when you can get a cheaper one? Still love this and can not live without it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.