Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Bianet A.
Bianet A.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this product to prime and set my face ! It makes my
my make up flawless. I will continue to buy this product. I also love the smell of it. You can also spray on to a brush to give your eyeshadow or highlighter an extra pop.
Kennia O.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV

I love this fix plus spray! I love using it before and after my makeup for long lasting results! I love using it to wet my brush for my highlight or shadow to pop even more! It's totally a must buy! Will definitely keep buying it!
Tabea Z.
Tabea Z.

Fix+ is not really a fixing spray. It's more like a finishing spray. It will definitely take away the cakeness from your face. It's so multi usable. It will make your shadows or highlighters so intense! It's also really hydrating.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
Ana María N.
Ana María N.

Este producto es espectacular, te deja la piel radiante, humectada y preparada para la aplicación del maquillaje, lo recomiendo para cuando te vas a maquillar bastante pesado, pero de ser posible usarlo cada vez que te maquilles.!
Vero R.
Vero R.
Fresno, CA

Best prep&prime ever. I use this every time I do my make up weather it's more of a natural look or a full make up looks it helps keep everything in place.. good for dry or oily skins. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL

This MAC primer is fantastic for specialty uses! The easy open spray cap allows for you to spritz it directly on to your application makeup brush. Perfect for foil shadow because it secures really well and makes the pigment P•O•P!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA

Ride or die product! I can not live with out fix + I use it for everything to prime, set, use pigments wet, to fix a broken shadow, as a refresher throughout the day. I have recommended this to a lot of people. Hands down amazing.
Chris H.
Chris H.
Marietta, GA

The bomb.com! Makes your skin feel supple and soft and ready for foundation, powder or whatever you feel like. It does not leave the skin looking or feeling greasy which is always a plus. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alma C.
Alma C.

Cant be without it! Helps my makeup to stay in plays for hours at a time without having to touchup! Very refreshing when you first spray. It has a Natural finish to it. This is my holy grail spray which I will continue to purchase
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.