BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
This is okay. I've used it both to prime & set. I think as a primer it worked great & gave an all over glow but to set I didn't notice a significant difference when I used it and when I didn't. Don't feel like it made my makeup last longer, just hydrated my skin and made it look healthy & glowy
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
Holy grail setting spray. I love the smell and the mister on this. Also it's amazing for shimmery eyeshadows. And also great for spraying the entire face to help your powders blend. I bought this to help the pigment on eyeshadows because every beauty guru on YouTube swears by it and now I do to.
Josselyn H.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! Can't live without it, I honestly use this product for everything. I spray it on my brush to apply my foundation then I spray it on my sponge to blend that in and my concealer and also spray some on a brush to make a shimmer highlight or eyeshadow even more dramatic and pigmented. Also, you can set your makeup with this product
Mayra R.
I have normal/oily skin. I get oily in my t-zone. I have used fix plus recently to see if the hype over this product was true. I can't really say whether it worked better than similar products because I really have paid much attention to know of other setting sprays I have tried actually did what they claimed. I will say that I applied it before my makeup and did notice a better application. Seemed smoother. It works well to set too. Wore full makeup makeup in the summer with the sun blaring in me and it held up very well despite my sweating. So I would recommend that you give this a try if you're looking for a setting spray. Awesome for fooling shadows as well. Which means if you are unaware, that you would spray your brush first to apply the eyeshadow wet. This is fine with metallic shades to make them pop more. You can also do this for highlighters as well. But be warned that depending on the shade it may seem like too much so I don't really do it. But it works.
Kendra G.
Greensboro , NC
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. It leaves my face feeling dewy. I have dry ski and it help moisturize my face. I think a little of this spray can make your make up last all day. You can used this spray to apply shadows and everything. I will continue buying this spray forever.
Jocelyn R.
Dallas, TX
I love this product, I use it before I apply makeup and also after to set it. I have oily skin but i'm sure any one could use it no matter what your skin type is. I would definitely recommend to try this out!
Gisselle C.
Salinas
Best dewy and hydrating mist ever ! Has a great spray application and makes your makeup look so good! It helps your makeup melt together and keeps your face so hydrated. This is my favorite ever and I have gone through 2 full bottles of these, I would so recommend is definitely a must have !
Rose L.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Someday it rocks for me others it is a hot mess. I've tried it under foundation which doesn't work for me. Over everything sometimes rocks, but if I get too much it just makes me look old! It's great for eyeshadow and eyeliner lasting if you spray the brush first.
America M.
Aurora, CO
Favorite facial spray out there. It is very versatile. The price point is not too ridiculous for the amount of product you receive. Works great as priming spray and finishing spray. It helps get rid of that powdery look, but won't extend the longevity of your makeup since it is not a setting spray. Works great to foil. I always repurchase.
Autumn T.
Lancaster
This spray is sooooo versatile! You can make shimmer shadows foiled and more pigmented or you can use this simply as a setting or priming spray! I really like to use this to set my makeup because it seems to blend everything together seamlessly!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.