Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Miami, Florida

I have several products of this brand and work very well in my skin. Easily applied with just a trickle and easy to lock the top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to buy this amazing product and again!
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH

Everyone needs this in there life if they want to successfully have a perfect finish makeup look! Helps protect against sun and great for all skin types I am in love and recommend 100% to everyone to get this đź–¤
Jenifer W.
Jenifer W.
ballymena

I have used this product for a year now and I love it! It's so versatile , it's long lasting and 4cspritz goes a long way, it's great for all skin types really and I would recommend everyone try it atleast once
Drubs lol K.
Drubs lol K.

Love to apply a little before and after applying my makeup! Very easy just to spray the right amount, never to much or to little. Love how it helps control my oily skin, and keeps my make looking fresh all day.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.

This is a holy grail product for me!! I have been using this forever and I can not find a dupe for it because it is soo good, it helps make your face not look cakey and I would definitely buy it again and again
sahury e.
sahury e.

I L O V E this product! It works great for many many things! It is NOT A SETTING SPRAY! It is used before a setting spay! And this can also be used to help fix old eye shadows and give them extra pigmentation !
jessica k.
jessica k.
Schenectady, NY

5 starts for sure.. This stuff is amazingggg. U can use it as a setting spray or spray it on ur shadow brush before dipping it in ur shadow and it creates that much more of an intense color. It is a must have!!
Maria G.
Maria G.

If you use a lot of powders rather than liquids on your face, you'll love this setting spray. I use it everyday & it makes my skin look healthy & reduces any "cake face" you might get from using a lot of powder
An amazing product, reaches all of my expectations and more! Better than I first expect it to be. It applies lovely and covered pores. It gives a natural looks to your face. I would 100% buy this product again.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA

I love this junk! It's amazing! It makes my face nice and tacky, perfect for foundation! When I finally run out I'm definitely buying another one. I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It's perfect!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.