BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY
Great spray at melting powder makeup makes your makeup last and look flawless. Only downfall is that it is very drying.
Martha W.
Martha W.
This has been my go to setting spray for years! It is pretty reasonably priced and a little definitely goes a long way!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Stafford, TX
Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
heidi k.
heidi k.
Hopewell, VA
This is the bomb.com! Its the best song spray I've ever used! My makeup stays twice as long and it keeps my skin soft!
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Lake Charles, LA
I use this before after and during when I do my make up I use it to wet my brushes it over all helps the finished look
Simone I.
Simone I.
River Ridge , LA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It helps keep my make up looking fresh and it lasts all day. You can't go wrong with it
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA
Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY
I love this product it's so amazing and it's makes your makeup look so good my god I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS AMAZING !!!
Precious G.
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA
Its is ok, but just ok. Is not bad, but is not the best in the market. I think is expensive for the quality. So, so...
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.