MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Jynx M.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.See all 645 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (642)
Buy on Nordstrom
Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Review for: Skin Spray
Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR
I love this spray! Adds a dewy look to my makeup and makes it not look cakey.. Also smells good! Prolongs the wear of my makeup also
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL
Review for: Skin Spray
I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is so refreshing to put on after finalizing your beautiful makeeup! It locks it in place all day long <3. It is pricey though..
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami
This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. I love it!!
Dani F.
Dani F.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ
This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for EVERYTHING. Primer, setting spray, eyeshadow primer. I even have used it on my brow pomade when the top dried a bit.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.