BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is my holy grail right now. Does not make my face feel sticky or gross and doesn't make me oily. Very nice :)
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
OMG.......... this stuff is the bomb! I use it for my hair..... my face to set it with....... my eye shadows too. It is the HG!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't own this product but i have used it my sister has it one day she did my make up n used it wen done n i didn't have a smir
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pearland, TX
I love the max prep and prime. It helps the makeup really last and I feel like it just ties it all together with great blending
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
Antonnette S.
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn, NY
A great skin primer or finishing spray that keeps the skin looking dewy, fresh and makeup lasting longer! Has a natural finish.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.