BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Zoila V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really recommend you guys getting this, it is really good I used it for a whole day and it worked out. This is my top favorite cosmetic to use for makeup. I love it a lot it's worth the money.
Katie D.
Boston, MA
This is such a staple in my daily routines! Fix+ makes your face makeup look so natural and helps get rid of powdery/cakeiness. I also use it to intensify highlighters and metallic eye shadows. This is perfect for all skin types and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Miranda H.
Midvale, UT
This works so well for me as a multi-purpose product. It helps me prime my face and adds a little moisture. I like to spray it on my brush for shimmer eyeshadow and it makes the color gorgeous. As a setting spray I love it as well. My favorite is the Lavender scented.
Lesley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't live without! I always have a backup, this is such a great mulit-use product! I use it to prep my skin after skincare before makeup. Then I use it to finish my makeup after. Its also great to wet eyeshadow and highlighters to give them that extra gorgeous finish
Cristina T.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. My face feels refreshed before and after makeup with this product. When I cleanse I use this products as my toner. I absolutely love the way my skin feels. Helps to prime my face before makeup will buy again.
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it almost every day to dampen my beauty sponge or intensify my eye shadow or highlight pigmentation. I also use it to set my powder when i complete my face makeup. It is very easy to use and a versatile product. i would recommend and i repurchase it consistently.
Mareezy G.
I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Shaylis R.
Davenport, FL
This product is amazing! When I started using this primer I received a lot of compliments on my skin saying it looks flawless. Honestly it is my absolute favorite primer out there. It also has a hint of glitter but it's great because it gives that illuminating effect.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.