Add a Photo

Photos (554)
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA

The absolute best use it every day couldn't go without it I use it before during and after all my makeup prep, it keeps me sick all day in all weather, it really does work it really does help it really does set
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

This is a must for my collection. I use this to make my eye shadows look more intense. When I want to be dewy looking I also use this as a setting spray. It does not prolong my makeup but does make me look dewy
Drubs lol K.
Drubs lol K.

Love to apply a little before and after applying my makeup! Very easy just to spray the right amount, never to much or to little. Love how it helps control my oily skin, and keeps my make looking fresh all day.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
west reading

This is my go to. I just use it on myself almost everyday and on all clients. It helps hold my make up in place all day long. The price is reasonable for the amazing work it does. I recommend this is everyone!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
emily f.
emily f.

this is a great great primer for your face. it keeps you face feeling hydrated and smooth´┐╝. it also enhances the pigmentation of eye shadows. it's also very good to use to refresh your face throughout the day.
ana g.
ana g.

Best thing on earth. It holds my makeup in place all day . i would buy it again and definitely recommend it . i love how the packaging is simple but also great. No need for improvement its good the way it is .
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA

I love this junk! It's amazing! It makes my face nice and tacky, perfect for foundation! When I finally run out I'm definitely buying another one. I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It's perfect!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA

This smells great and also keeps makeup where it's supposed to be. I spritz an eyeliner or angle brush with this spray, dip into a powder product and it helps create anew eyeliner or brow liner that stays put.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL

This is a go to product for me . I have 2 in my makeup kit . Doesn't hide pores but refreshes skin . It leaves a natural finish . I'm oily so I really don't use that much . I definitely recommend this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.