Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Jasleen K.
Jasleen K.

This product is amazing. I always use it once i finish doing my makeup. It smells great and gives anfinishing look to the makeup. Makes your fave glow. It can be used before makeup as priming water too.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA

I have this since long time ago. I love to used before and after. It helps my makeup fundation to blend better and to stay longer. It also smells really good. Very recommend!! It is little expensive!!!!
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

I love using this for extra hydration or to make my powder look less powdery. I also love to use it to intensify my satin or shimmery eyeshadows. It makes them look twice as pigmented and almost foiled.
Lorna S.
Lorna S.
Denver, CO

This is my go-to setting spray. It just melts powders into the skin to avoid the dreaded cake face. It, however, will not make your makeup last longer. It's more of a finishing spray vs a setting spray.
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX

A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Boynton Beach, FL

Can't leave the house without spraying this on my face first. It melts all of your makeup together to make it look flawlessly blended in the skin and takes away the cakey look. Love the smell of it too.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Ysidro , CA

This product Is life !!!!! I'm not sure why some people don't like it but it's worth the money MAC products are Long lasting And makes my makeup On Fleek all The Time. This spray makes your makeup pop .
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Baltimore, MD

This is a product that I will purchase over and over. It is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I find that it's the best thing to take down the powderiness of makeup and make it look super natural.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.

This is a life changing product for me!!! I adore the fix+ I use it after I moisturize to prep my skin, I use it even without makeup, and I also use it to refresh my skin! I love love love this product
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview, FL

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.