Add a Photo

Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Aug. 22, 2016, 6:32 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Salem, OR
Aug. 18, 2016, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I can not live without this!! I use it before and after I apply my makeup!! I also use it for when I use eyeshadows that can be used wet.
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Love this but then again, who doesn't? It's a great product with so many uses! Have purchased this many times and will continue to do so!
member-398a743a4
member-398a743a4
July 14, 2016, 6:07 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is great I love this spray it's very light and it smells good to me and it helps to also balance makeup before applying to the skin
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Nic H.
Nic H.
Portland, OR

This for everything!!! To prep. Finish. Prep my sponge before application. I love, love this. My skin feels amazing and lasts all day!!!
Livvy F.
Livvy F.
Fix + is a staple for all makeup junkies everywhere. I use this before and after my makeup. It's hydrating and helps my makeup cling on.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I use this not only to set my entire face but to also prime my eye shadow brushes for shimmer shadows. It works like a charm. I love it.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
April 8, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Makes my makeup stay all day! Great product! Highly recommend! Spray after your done and stay the exactly the same way as you put it on!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.