MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I feel this is great, but why spend so much money on this when you can get a cheaper one? Still love this and can not live without it!
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
México
Es un producto sensacional me gusta mucho como deja la piel y mas en la zona T, todo lo deja en su lugar y mas cuando haces el contury
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL
July 20, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I absolutely love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day with this. Doesn't leave me feeling cakey or oily either. Great product!
Judyth P.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I love this product so much! It's defiantly worth the buy! It keeps your skin moisturized in a way, and keeps your makeup on all day!
Shay S.
Shay S.
YESSS WORKS AMAZING MAKES MY MAKEUO STAY ON ALL DAY GO GET IT!!! Literally and it helps my make up just glide on and look so natural.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC
June 29, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
June 14, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product for priming the face or setting it! It may make your face a little bit oily but it makes you so dewy and healthy!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
I love using this for my brushes when I'm doing highlighter to make it pop more or when I'm trying to make my eyeshadow more vibrant.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
It sets makeup well and is great for applying shadows wet. Does not have a scent and really improves staying power of makeup overall.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.