Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

For someone like me with very dry skin this is a savior. It's like giving your skin a drink of water from the outside. After just a couple spritzes your makeup is set, skin is moisturized and you're good to go.
jessica k.
jessica k.
Schenectady, NY

5 starts for sure.. This stuff is amazingggg. U can use it as a setting spray or spray it on ur shadow brush before dipping it in ur shadow and it creates that much more of an intense color. It is a must have!!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

This is a must for my collection. I use this to make my eye shadows look more intense. When I want to be dewy looking I also use this as a setting spray. It does not prolong my makeup but does make me look dewy
Fatima N.
Fatima N.

It's a makeup essential every girl should have it in her kit ,, takes away the extra powder without making your face oily or greasy,, love the smell of it and how fresh it makes me feel ,, a definite repurchase
An amazing product, reaches all of my expectations and more! Better than I first expect it to be. It applies lovely and covered pores. It gives a natural looks to your face. I would 100% buy this product again.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA

I love this junk! It's amazing! It makes my face nice and tacky, perfect for foundation! When I finally run out I'm definitely buying another one. I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It's perfect!
Livv M.
Livv M.
Liverpool

I love this product! It's so useful! I couldn't imagine not having it. I use it everyday. Cons it's expensive for what it is. You can use it for eyeshadow pigment enhancement, Lip, a primer, to blend products.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

I have just run out of my limited edition fix+ Lavender and all I can say is that it worked like magic! I used it to set my make up and it was perfectly melted and it lasted all day! Also, it smelled amazing..
Daniela B.
Daniela B.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
Loes R.
Loes R.

Feels more like a setting spray than a primer. Makes your skin very wet, so you have to wait before applying you makeup. It also doesn't do much for my complexion/pores, but it does help making my makeup last.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.