BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Kerby P.
Kerby P.
This spray has saved my life, without I don't think my makeup would look the way it does everyday. I absolutely love it
Daysi E.
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoy this, it definitely sets your makeup and it lasts all day! The bottle is big so it'll last a good while!
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
I love this spray so much! It is a necessity for me. Works wonders for making a cakey or to powdery face look smoother.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Stafford, TX
Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Simone I.
Simone I.
River Ridge , LA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It helps keep my make up looking fresh and it lasts all day. You can't go wrong with it
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA
Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY
I love this product it's so amazing and it's makes your makeup look so good my god I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS AMAZING !!!
Rozalina Y.
Rozalina Y.
I just bought this and I'm in love it gives me a flawless finish and I use it as a primer as well ... Overall love it'
Cybil S.
Cybil S.
This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I LOVE this setting spray, ive gone through so many of these and i literally use it every day, plus it smells amazing!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.