Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Erin F.
Erin F.
Monmouth, OR

My favorite setting spray!! Use it before hand with applying your moisturizer, or after you apply your foundation. Either way, this is a utility spray that really makes a difference in my beauty routine!
Paige C.
Paige C.

This is setting spray that I use after I put on foundation blush, bronzer and powder.  I am not sure how much of a difference it truly makes but it doesn't mess up makeup or leave it "wet" looking either.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX

I apply this setting spray before applying any makeup product to my face to refresh my face. I have normal to dry skin so it helps and it refreshes it. The packaging it's nice. I would definitely buy it.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Sidney, OH

Love love love, it really sets your makeup, and is also a really great product for wetting brushes and increasing the intensity of eyeshadows, highlighters, and turing eyeshadows into eyeliners. :)
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Fort Worth , Tx

Absolutely love it ! Love how it hold my make up and for a long period of time no matter if I sweat or not . Gentle on my skin as well and definitely affordable , I would highly recommend it to others ☺️
olga p.
olga p.
Bronx, NY

Smells great but not to empowering and leaves my skin hydrated. It's a MUST HAVE!! I'm telling you, your skin will look like butter (smooth). I use this with and without makeup just to refresh on my skin
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX

A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT

Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Ysidro , CA

This product Is life !!!!! I'm not sure why some people don't like it but it's worth the money MAC products are Long lasting And makes my makeup On Fleek all The Time. This spray makes your makeup pop .
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC

This stuff is amazing! There's a lot of product and it lasts for a long time. I usually use it after all of my makeup has been applied. I see a natural finish after use, it helps to blend my makeup out.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.