Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Perfect for setting your makeup and also for touch ups. It gives a wonderful glow to the face and locks your powder in place. It's a little pricey for setting sprays but it's worth the money.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perry, MI

I just purchased the travel size while I was on vacation and I love it I'll definitely be getting more when it runs out. I love how it makes glittery eyeshadow look on the lid it's phenomenal
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

Awesome. Great for not only setting your makeup but hydrating your face. You can spray this on top of your moisturizer for extra hydration. Or on to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the color!
Jaylan J.
Jaylan J.
Hessmer, LA

This setting spray is my ALL time fav I use it every time I do my makeup it gives it that dewy finish that I love. It brings my whole look together and it will always intensify my eye makeup.
Mac prep + fix its a good product i always used it also to hidratade myy face and look more prettier with my makeup ..its disfficult to found it here in lima peru because everybody bought it.
Haylee
Haylee

I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Keeana T.
Keeana T.
Sarasota, FL

So, this is my all time favorite product. It peeps and primes.....two in one. I keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't make my foundation looks oily or runny. It's perfect, but can be pricey.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL

This keeps all my make up and plays and is also really good to use when you're using the Mac pigments and makes for a more intense I. I love these products and I need more of the spray please
Chana T.
Chana T.

Great for refreshing makeup! I also love spraying this on my makeup brushes to intensify shadows. Nice speak packaging and totally worth the price. You can buy this in a Mac store or online!
Julia M.
Julia M.

A great prime fix for longer lasting make up and even coverage. Works great for dry skin, doesn't over dry and adds a bit of hydration. A lot of product, a small spray amount goes a long way
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.