Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
England

I use this everyday, it lasts all day and the product takes ages to actually get used up out the bottle. The price is okay for the quality and I would buy this again. If recommend to others.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Taylor, MI

Cannot live without fix plus. Probably the most versatile product that I own. I use it to prep my face for makeup, to wet my brush for shimmery shadows, and as a touch up throughout the day!
Julia M.
Julia M.

A great prime fix for longer lasting make up and even coverage. Works great for dry skin, doesn't over dry and adds a bit of hydration. A lot of product, a small spray amount goes a long way
Kandyce M.
Kandyce M.
Hemet, CA

No matter what your skin type is, you NEED this. Holy grail. Super #refreshing works wonders. Spritz some on your eyeshadow brush and watch the pigment come to life! Great stuff. Holy grail!
Yenifer C.
Yenifer C.
Los Angeles, CA

I find it so great to have this prime spray for my summer bag! It has a hydration and make your makeup flawless and long lasting! I really want it in my summer beach bag to go to the beach !
Chana T.
Chana T.

Great for refreshing makeup! I also love spraying this on my makeup brushes to intensify shadows. Nice speak packaging and totally worth the price. You can buy this in a Mac store or online!
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Danville , KY

I can't wear makeup without using this product. It is the perfect finale to your makeup. It sets your makeup beautifully and makes it last all day. It also helps keep you from looking cakey.
Josephine F.
Josephine F.
London

This product is amazing, works really well! I do my makeup in the morning and then spray this 3 times on my face and my makeup stays on all day! Would really recommend if you have oily skin!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Rockville, MD

Buy it!!!
It worth the 22 bucks it work great help make up not look cake. The maybeline setting spraying cost 12 or 18 I believe so why not buy the mac.... I honest swear on this spray lol!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR

Great setting spray, although not necessarily the most long-lasting. I use it to set my face when makeup is all done, or between foundation and concealer to keep skin moisturized and supple
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.