Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT

This stuff is worth the hype. It's a bit overpriced but it definitely extends makeup wear time and give the face a glowy, flawless finish! The mist is a bit to powerful for me but it coats my face fairly evenly.
Macy C.
Macy C.
Mason City, IA

Great product for intensifying shadows, highlights, and pigments. Helps hydrate skin and keep makeup in place. Love this product and I will continue to purchase for sure. So many different ways one can use this.
gerrie o.
gerrie o.

it's an amazing i absolutely love it!!! it's so easy to apply all you need is a small amount and thoroughly apply it onto the skin. it helps hid big pores and i would definitely buy it again, i totally recommend
Maria G.
Maria G.

If you use a lot of powders rather than liquids on your face, you'll love this setting spray. I use it everyday & it makes my skin look healthy & reduces any "cake face" you might get from using a lot of powder
Jeana C.
Jeana C.

OMG! Must have product. I use this after I have done all my makeup to ensure that it will stay on almost all day long. you can also spray it on your eyeshadow brush and it makes the colors in the eyeshadow pop!
Hailey R.
Hailey R.

This is a holy grail product for me!! I have been using this forever and I can not find a dupe for it because it is soo good, it helps make your face not look cakey and I would definitely buy it again and again
Kendrell D.
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge

This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
jessica k.
jessica k.
Schenectady, NY

5 starts for sure.. This stuff is amazingggg. U can use it as a setting spray or spray it on ur shadow brush before dipping it in ur shadow and it creates that much more of an intense color. It is a must have!!
Jessie M.
Jessie M.

I love this the smell alone is just amazing I love to spray it just for the smell lol I use this is a setting spray and it works great i also spray again in the middle of the day to refresh my makeup must have!
Drubs lol K.
Drubs lol K.

Love to apply a little before and after applying my makeup! Very easy just to spray the right amount, never to much or to little. Love how it helps control my oily skin, and keeps my make looking fresh all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.