BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Edna V.
Edna V.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting soray my make up ladt all day and i love hos it sorsnt smuge if i sweat. Also so easy to apply when in a hurry
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Love it , this is by far the best prime setting spray ever , Mac really has such a great quality of make up and so easy to apply
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
This primer is always my go to every time I need a pick me up.It makes my face feel so hydrating and amazing. Worth every penny.
rive' o.
rive' o.
San Antonio, TX
This is my ride or die products it's very lightweight it's refreshing I use it for setting my eyeshadows to make it more popping
Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Skin Spray
Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
Candice W.
Candice W.
Odessa, TX
Great setting spray. Love this for wetting my shadows to get more intense or sparkly colors. Lasts a long time. Worth the money.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.