BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love the product so much it's not even funny. I have extremely oily/ sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel amazing. I can't say enough good things about this spray. And the smell is amazing. I use this all the time. Even when I'm not wearing makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is absaloutly amazing !! Everyday before work I put it on and I bring a little travel size with me everywhere. The only thing is it's a little smelly to me but that's no big deal since I love the actual formula !!
Madison L.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It works well as a priming spray before applying my makeup or a setting spray before applying fixing spray to help meld my makeup together and keep it in place. I recommend using this with a setting powder like RMCA No Color Powder for the best results.
Morgan O.
As a primer: it's very hydrating to the face, but it can be a little sticky.
As setting spray: makes makeup very long lasting and helps all your makeup stay in place. it's also give a dewy finish and helps your highlight pop.
Sita P.
Moreno Valley , CA
Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
Marlayia O.
Taylorsville, UT
I got the MAC prep& prime to try out and it has become a daily habit of making sure it put it on at the beginning and end! I love that it keeps my make up on all day and I can use it to enhance my eyeshadow by making them have more pigment or shine! It's a must have for me!
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
Alexis K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a life changing product for me!!! I adore the fix+ I use it after I moisturize to prep my skin, I use it even without makeup, and I also use it to refresh my skin! I love love love this product
Anika B.
Windsor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. So I use this every day! I use it to prime my face, set my face, blend in cream contours, apply eyeshadow. I love this setting spray. The mist is perfect and doesn't soak your face in One spot. It is long lasting and I would continue to buy this product over and over.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.