BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jessica H.
Boaz, AL
I received a free sample of this after I emailed MAC and complimented a store I had visited. I tried it and have loved it ever since! It's also great to wet your shape brushes when using glittery eye shadows. Not only will the eyeshadows be more vibrant but they will also last longer.
Crystal C.
Honestly, I use to be very excited about this item, but have found that if you buy liquid glycerin, it works the same. You save about $15 when you buy glycerin alone; this product does assist when you have a powdery "look" on your face; you spray and it looks dewy or less powdery.
Theresa D.
Bloomfield, NM
I love this spray so much, it is well worth the money. I usually use it to prime my face before applying my makeup. I sometimes use this on my face after all my makeup is done when I want a dewey look and to make my highlighter pop.
Taylor B.
Mesa
This is my favorite product i use it before i apply makeup and after! it really helps keep ur face in tack and makes the makeup last longer! i used this for cheer competition and just everyday use! i would recommend this :)
Priscilla O.
It is so quick and easy to put on. Additionally, the scent is very pleasant and brightens my mood somehow. The spray itself makes your skin kind of dewy, like a freshly moisturized look. I would especially recommend this in the summer because of the oil control it gives your face.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
This does what it claims. It does not make your make up last longer nor does it claim to so don't expect that outcome. But it does make the pigmentation in shadows stronger which is what I use it for it's nice as a for all over face mist so I continue to repurchase. I love this product
Jasmine W.
I put this on before and after a makeup application. It sprays evenly and makes powdery makeup look smooth and flawless. I also use this spray if my skin feels dry or if it's hot out. I am constantly buying this product because I use it so much. Spraying it can get a little addicting.
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This is my all-time favourite primer!!! I've used this primer before and after makeup for every special occasion. The first time i purchased this was for prom and it stayed all night long! Not only does it make your product stay in place, it also feels great and refreshing on the skin!
keiry m.
houston
i used this on a girl! and it's really good it helps spraying this on the face and adding highlight because it stands out more and looks more glowy, and when you wanna use a eyeshadow and you want to have the pigmentation strong just spray some in the brush and there you go! i love it
Sandra K.
New York
Prep and prime is a life saver. I use it after I put on my primer from Mac and then I spray it after I put on my foundation to avoid feeling cakey when I wear matt foundation. I use it to moisten my beauty blender and foundation brush. I also love to use when I'm putting highlighter on.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
Is it worth buying MAC'S setting spray or Urban Decay ?